• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elementals Rise [OOC/T/Sign-Up]

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
The Begining[/COLOR] [/h1]
In the beginning, there was chaos. And then god created earth, a world full of water and land. as the years passed the humanity started to rise higher then the other species, and eventullay the world became what we know now.

But when god created earth, he also created a smaller version of earth in a parallel universe. This world contained four continents: Obilion, Ishitar, Yggdrasil and Xaniatya. Between those regions god created the silver sea. Ten km after the shore line there is huge waves, and tremendous winds, and even giant hurricanes, for no one could ever go into other region. God also build four gates, each in every region. For ordinary people the gates will be just hollow arcs, but four few exceptions the gates will create a vortex to another gate, in another continent, and sometimes, another dimension!

When god saw his final creation, he had one thing to add, the purpose of the second earth, to balance the powers in the real earth. So he took the nine elements used to create the two worlds and placed them in the new earth core.

Fire and Light went to Ishitar; thunder and darkness were placed in Obilion; water and nature came to Yggdrasil; air and earth goed to Xaniatya. And the last element Dark Energy were placed everywhere, gluing the universe.

And then god created life.

The Elementals War

One day a man called Diajad discoverd the Dark Energy Element. He found out that others could use this element and he started to group them. After some time he created an organization called "Void", but Diajad was corrupted, he was seeking revenge on the world for the horrible life he had, he wanted to control the world and to make it to living hell.

With his organization, Diajad started tp conquer all of the continent. But one region was`nt enough, Diajad wanted the world. In his travels in the region he found a strange arc made from a material he never saw. He found out that the arc was a gate, which leads to the other three regions. And so "Void" started to conquer the other continents.

Few monthes later, the "Void" organization was near Illiriea, the capital city of Obillio, the last free region. When all seen doomed and lost, a group of eight came out of Illirea Forest, they did`nt belonged to there, they were from another dimension, from the real earth!

The group that camed from earth, started to find out that each one of them control a unique element. They found out about the war in Diajad and his organization, and joined the fight. They called themselves the Elementals. They were much more powerfull then regular Dark Energy user, but there many of them. After many long fights Diajad was killed by the Elementals and peace returned.

3 years past and the Elementals finally rebuilded the world, they found out that through the gates that helped them cross regions, they also could cross dimensions. And so seven of them returned to earth. The eight elemental, which did not returend, stayed in Obilion, and builded a family.

Today

The Power to control an element, to be a hero, to be an elemental. This gift was landed on and on by heritage. The world knew that to much elemental means to much power, and so limited it to only one person for each element in the same time. But due to his spread, all the universe, the Dark Energy element has been spreaded to many people, the more hate in the person the more powerfull the is.

The Elementals in the real earth forget about their abillities, but they have some strange legacies. The Elemental in Obilion didnt forget about his legacy, and they teach their childrens about the elements.

Somehow the users of the Dark Energy rose again nd believed in Diajad way, to control the world, their new leader Cloud is said to be related to Diajad.
Like before they conquerd the three regions, and going to Illirea in Obilion, but not like the last time, there is only one elemental and not eight.

The Rule of Elemental

You are one of the seven youngs in earth who are decends of the elementals. Your parents dont know about the power and either you!

The arts of the element has been forgaten, but some mysterious treditions are in your family. Some time you got into strange situations conected to your element.

The Elements

Spoiler:

Equipment

E-Phone

Spoiler:

Maps

Spoiler:

Rules

1. Pokecommunity Rules.
2. Role-play section rules.
3.No meta-gaming.
4. No god moding and no bunnying unless aprroved by the player.
5. This Roleplay is rated T.
6. Be active. 1 post per week at least.
7. To see you red the rules say the password in your SU : Stargate.

Sign-Up

Name: your full name; middle name is optinal.

Age: Your age, from 18 to 20 [the age the elementals are taken to the new earth]

Sex: Male/Female/Both?

Element: choose one of the 7 elements[im thunder, no one can be dark energy] and describe how you gonna use it. Remmeber you dont have it until you are in the new earth.

Weapon: Every Elemental have a weapon, it can be sword and it can be a gun , claws throwing stars, just say and you have it. You have one weapon.

Physical Appearance: Height; Weight; Skin Color; hair; hair color; shape and stuff.

Clothes: What you wear or like to wear, we gonna be stuck away from home and so are clothes not gonna change, so think well.

Personality: How you act to things, how you see the world, what is your pros and what is your cons?

Histroy: 2+ paragraphs.

Other: something else worth mention?

My SU

Name: Lancelot [Lan] Pandragon

Sex: Male

Element: Electricity:Lan use both close and long ranged attacks. For the close combats he uses a unique martial art that was created by the first elemental of thunder - T.C.M.A - Thunder Combat Martial Art. The T.C.M.A is usually revolved about kicks and also on punches and elbows strikes. One of Lan most favorite move is the Thunder Eagle - Lan kick his enemy with and then he kick him once again in the air and finish him with a kick with the heel to the enemy stomach, which create a lighting that strike through the man. For long ranged combats Lan shoot bolts of electricity from his fists and legs, one of his favorite long ranged attacks is the Thunder Ball - Lan creates compress elecricity between his hands and then channel the ball to the enemy in the speed of light.

Weapon: Dual Swords:
Spoiler:
A two hand and a half swords, one red[Lightning] and one blue[Thunder]. Lan can merge them toghter to create Dragononld a red blueish large blade [in the sizes of cloud blade from FF: Advent Children].

Physical Appearance: Lan height is 183 CM he weight 65 kilograms, he have a mid-long emo style dark brown hair hair, have a light skin and a worm pair of brown eyes, which don`t feet with his cold attidute.

Clothes: Lan wears a red shirt under black jacket with metal clipses on him, he wears a black jeans with two red stripes at the buttom.
FK183.jpg

Personality: Lan is a very anti , he always seek the cons in everything.When You give him a task he will find out why not to do it ! He dont have much freinds because of his attitude, but he have a freind or two. But one thing can make Lan happy, to see how his father the elemental of thunder helps everyone. He can`t wait to be an elemental and he know that it is only when his father will be over the age he cant help or die. One of Lans pros is that he can be very obsessed on something, that he will leave it only when its done.

Lan sees the world as a place that no metter how much you try to fix it, it will get broken again. He can`t stand normal people, `cause he sees them as clones copying each other. He think that to be a freak, outsider or everything else not "normal" is good as it is defines who you really are. As the son of an Elemental he very proud but want to not be judged by this fact.

Lan don`t take orders from anyone, but at the same time he don`t want to give orders. He think he better when he`s alone.

History: Lan family was rich by the only fact his father was the elemental of Thunder, which gave them a lot of money from missions he did. Lan have no brothers nor sisters; sometimes Lan love it, as he get more and better, but sometimes he want someone to talk with or mentor in life.

Lan went to school like everybody else in Illirea, but the fact his father is elemental helped him a lot, not to his liking though. Whenever someone judged him as the son of, Lan just said he like all the other kids, but no one listen to him. Most of his life was a prejudge, thats why he started to be cold and anti to the enviorment, and started to close inside himself, looking at the world as un-equal place.

As Lan started high school he studied hard and good, so people will judge him as Lan, not as the son of. At that point Lan started to learn swordmanship, and went into the dual swords and giant blade styles.

Lan mother is a scientist in the Element Lab in Illirea, a lab which explore and develop things with the elements. That how his father and mother met, in the lab. Lan usully come to the E-Lab to think with silence.

Others:Lan is left handed; he loves rock music; he plays a guitar.

Elements

Red= taken
Blue=Reserved
Electricity
Fire -Rafael p
Water
Air
Earth
Nature
Light
Darkness - The Final Watchman

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Reserve for ability of Darkness!

Name: Brian Sheppard

Sex: Male

Element: Darkness. Brian's element gives him a wide arsenal of abilities. He is a mixed-fighter meaning he is accustomed to both short and long distance fighting. His short distance ability consists of encasing his body in shadow, causing extra damage for all punches that land a hit, known as Shadow Guard. His long distance attacks include the ability to immerse himself in shadows to create a form of rapid blast, sometimes calls it Dark Volley. that can cause extreme damage as well as the ability to blind someone(or something) for a short time. His final "known" ability is to create a clone of anything he can see. This means that he could take a single apple and clone it into a nearly perfect replica.

Weapon: Dual(Twin) Katanas
Spoiler:

Body: Brian is an average man with an average build. He isn't a small person and no one would classify him as a big mini tank. He is a fit man with muscle and visible abs from working out and running. His nearly straight white teeth gives him a warm smile, allowing people to feel safe when with him. His eyes are a light reddish-mahogany color. His skin is a bit pale, putting contrast with his short, messy black colored hair.

Clothes: Clothing-wise, Brian dresses, well, normal. He wears Carbon Jeans, some with the pre-made holes and some without. He usually has shirts made by Raw State as each is original, handmade, and just plain beautiful and amazing. In the colder months, he will wear either his nice leather jacket or a hoodie. His shoes are basic Adidas black running shoes. He does have a single necklace that he got from his mother that has a rune meaning fearless. Though he usually doesn't wear gloves, he does have a pair of black fingerless ones.
Spoiler:

Personality: Although he had a slightly dark demeanor, Brian is one of those people who'll stand up for something, whether it be rights or just to protect a loved one. He'll be the one that would speak out and give his thoughts on something.Some people may call him brave in the way he jumps into things though others call him an idiot because of it. Although people call him an idiot, he is actually quite intelligent as well as artistic. Nonetheless, he is quite a nice person that people can easily befriend.

When nothing is happening, Brian tends to tap his fingers or anything he is able to use into a beat. This habit kinda started back when he was learning to play the drums and it stuck with him ever since.He is also one of those young adults who try and be the most charming as he can be. This tends to show him as one of the romantic sort, as in, he always tends to have some good manners when hitting on the occasional girl.

Some also call Brian adventurous when they meet him due to the way he acts about doing something exciting as well as other things. He also learned some extra stuff, such as parkour, fencing, and other languages, French and Japanese for example.

His bravery (stupidity) may be a great strength yet it is Brian's biggest downfall as well. Always standing up for something or wanting to save someone nearly always puts him in a position in danger.

History:

Other: He has hobbies in music, language, and fighting as well as fencing.

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Nice to see that people get intrested, hope to see this going on, and if someone get confused about how the hell we are going to move from region to region - just wait for the start of the RP my char Lan will explain more.
I am know adding some basic information about the regions
EDIT: Finished the details about the regions have fun

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
TO FINISH LATER.

Name: Kim Waver

Sex: Female

Element: Water. Kim can control water really well, she likes to create waves to make surfer's fall with it. She also likes to use water to spray people for fun, or if they ever annoy her to much. Kim mostly does far range attack's, like a couple of water lines twisting together, then hit's the foe or a giant water wave, maybe a water ball to. If Kim does near range attack's, she uses her water sword. (see more in Weapon section)

Weapon: A water sword. Pic:
Spoiler:

Body: Kim has a nice tanned body around her arm's and legs, but her body isn't as tanned or her back. She is around 5'6 Hight, not to tall, and 39 Weight. Kim has a normal shaped body, not to thin but not fat either, and you can't see her ribs stick out. She has nice, golden blonde hair with a strip of brown at the left side. The hair goes up to under her brest and her bang's fall to the left side, while covering the left eye too. Kim's eye's are a hazel color, with a hint of dark green in it. Her eyelashes are short, which makes the light ginger eye's brows stick out nicely.

Clothes: Kim likes to wear blue and black, at times she wears pink and green to but for her usual clothes she wears a blue and black sort of beed necklace. And wears a short sleeved light blue top, where you can see her belly button. On the top there's a black heart with a golden boarder and white angel wings also surrounded by a golden border a little. She also wears jean shorts with some white scruff on the bottom, and one bigger scruff on the left side of it. The shorts have a jeans pattern with two pocket's at each side. Kim also wears black nail polish, on her medium length nails. She also has a diamond shaped birthmark on her right shoulder, that's red. Kim wears knee length high heel boots, in aqua blue with some swirly designs in purple.

Personality: your char mind

History: 2+ paragraphs

Other: Something else worth mention?

Exemple Post: Write a post how you fight a "Void" member, and destoroy him, ya we kill people here! - [go after my description of void members clothes].

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I think i mention it, but I`ll repeat this again. The Elementals in earth kept there identity in secret only their family knew. But if you wasnt seen, it might work.

And remember your char dont have weapons until he came to obilion, so you dont have weapons in earth.
For the game be nice, you cant create weapons until you get to obilion then you can do, exmple - Water can create another sword in obilion from ice and then fight with dual swords.

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Ok I will wait for it.
When I first thought about how we will carry things in our journey, I thought about backpack, but really, a backpack?! Not the most comfotable thing to fight with right? So I thought that we will get hand watches, in obilion[so you dont have it on earth!!!] which will scan are items and we can materialze them when we need them. The watches are working only for elemental!
And by the way, the gates I mentioned [ I think] that making us able to move from regions, are similier to the star gates in "Stargate Atlantis", we insert a code and a portal opens. The only diffrence is that the gates only works for elementals, aka us and "Void"!

Here is a program [no download recruit] that you can use to better show how your charcter look!
http://www.maplesimulator.com/programs/bannedstory

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
And by the way, the gates I mentioned [ I think] that making us able to move from regions, are similier to the star gates in "Stargate Atlantis", we insert a code and a portal opens. The only diffrence is that the gates only works for elementals, aka us and "Void"!

Oh, we better not have any of those life sucking Wraiths, lol. By the way, I only need to finish a bit more of history and then the RP sample.

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Even if the wraiths will come, I`m sure they can not handle an attack of 8 diffrent elementals ><.
I just thought about it, this RP is a complax of ganers, fantasy, science fiction, adventure what not, even romance can be!![not to much, this is ranked T remember!] The cause of this complax is that any region is seprated from the world and so, its progress is diffrent, one region is in the time like the ancient greeks, and another region[Dragonold] is even more advanced from earth. In the manner of fact this is very like "Stargate Atlantis" as the many stars ther is the regions here!

Reserve for ability of Darkness!

History: As an elemental born on Earth, his life was partly kept in secret. He lived through the years without much problems. He went to school, did sports, made friends, etc. There was absolutely nothing to be afraid of. He grew up learning things from his Dad as well, such as music and parkour. It was all normal, well, until the time things started to change.

It was the day after his fourteenth birthday and after waking up his hands were covered in shadows and black mists.
Ok two major problams: First its little empty, write more please, and second, they started to be elementals in the age of 16, yours is in 14 which doesnt right! Advice from me, change the age of dicover the element to 16 and write how you lived knowing about your elemental powers and how you trained and so!

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Oh really?! Well I hope too that the RP will be great, and you can always come back, if there will be a slot for you, of course!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Im rlly sorry but i have to drop out, I've joined allot of RP's lately and im hardly getting many time to RP so i don't think i can join another one now. :( Sorry, i hope this RP turns out gr8. :)

*Sigh* Unfortunately, I have the same problem... With school I barely have the time to do my other RP's. :( I'll try and get a spot in the future if my time ever gets cleared up.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Ok, I want to do something little crazy. I want to recreate all this RP, the main idea of the 8 elementals in Obilion is going to stay. What I gonna change is almost everything, from the map of obilion till the past and the tales. Hopefully this will spice this RP!!

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Ok you two reserved! and its nice to see that after all the work I done to redo it was good. And I have many things that I did, I just save them till the time we need to see them, like the maps and that stuff.

Back