• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova masters

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
The Unova region has been a quiet place for many years. Then came the day when the dragons were awakened by Victini. Victini woke the dragons up because Team Plasma arrived at the gates to the cave they are slumbering in. The dragons blew Team Plasma to Nacrene city to stop them from capturing them. Team Rocket has also come to the Unova region in search of the legendary dragons Zekrom and Reshiram. They found Team plasma out numbered in Nacrene city and decided to help them. After telling Team plasma how they need the dragons in order to take over the Unova Region Team rocket teams up with team plasma. The dragon duo had been seen looking for guardian trainers with Victini.

This is where you come in. Professor Juniper had three students including myself who are making excellent progress. She gave them each a Pokemon to defend themselves on their upcoming journey around the Unova region. Their main goals are to stop Team Rocket from getting the legendary dragons, and to become the Pokemon master. They will come across many challenges in order to become Pokemon masters. By the way be careful because Team rocket is even more dangerous then before because they will not stop if your Pokemon faints.

Starters

Tepig:
Moveset: Tackle, Tail whip

Snivy
Moveset: Tackle, Leer

Oshawott
Moveset: Tackle, Tail whip.

All PC rules apply here. This is a Pg-13 Rp so that means nothing above a kiss anything more and you will be kicked out of the Rp. I don't care if you have a relationship.

Team Rocket starters:
Koffing: Tackle, Poison gas
Ekans: Wrap, Poison sting
Meowth: Scratch, tail whip,

S.U

Name
History ( 1-2 paragraphs )
Appearance ( 1-2 paragraphs )
Starter Pokemon.
Legendary Pokemon: ( Only for apprentences )Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Name: Zero Storm
History: Zero's life started out with a huge fued between the adult members of his family. When Zero was three, his entire family finally split apart. His oldest brother, Shadow Storm, was taken to be raised by his bounty hunter father. The middle Storm brother, Tyrant Storm, was to be raised by their "proper" mother, and Zero was to be raised by his uncle, a swordsman. At the age of seven, Zero began sword training. After a year of harsh training, Zero made no progress at all. It was around that time Zero learned about pokemon. Zero's uncle went to different measures, and decided to ban Zero from ever seeing another pokemon unless he completed all of his training.

After seven long years of sword training, Zero was finaly done with all of his training. On his fourteenth birthday, Zero and his uncle moved to Nuvema Town in Unova. Soon, Zero decided he wanted to become a trainer. Soon, Zero became a student of Professer Juniper so he could learn more about pokemon. He learned everything the professer taught him quickly. After all the progress Zero made in two years, he was given a pokemon by the professer so he could go on his own journey.
Appearance:
Zero has short green hair and blue eyes. His skin is slightly darker than a slight percentage of people. He wears a white cloak with a green tribal type design. The [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]cloak[/COLOR][/COLOR] he wears also doubles as a type of glider, allowing him to glide in the air for a short period of time upon jumping off a ledge. Wind can increase Zero's flight time if it blows from below him. Otherwise, he's expecting a harsh landing. Zero also has in his posession one of his missing brother's swords. He carries it around due to a pact he made with his brother that they would meet again someday.
Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
Legendary Pokemon: Victini

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Kobora Accepted

Name: Rafael Pemberton

History: At the age of 4 he was taken as one of the three apprentices of Prof. Juniper. He was not doing the best of the three but he wasn't kicked because Prof. Juniper saw potential in him. At 10 years old he became the top apprentice. When he turned 13 the other two apprentices got their first Pokemon and he chose a Tepig.

Appearance; http://i39.tinypic.com/fo39xu.png

Starter Pokemon: Tepig

Legendary Pokemon: Zekrom

Last edited:
Years
may i reserve snivy i will edit the character into this post

Name: Jade Jean Stone
Gender female
History: Jj , as she likes to be called grew up the daughter of a famous actress and famous producer. Her parents very much neglected her in her child hood. When she was eight they divorced leaving her even more alone being shifted from home to home constantly. She never made a lot of friends. Her parents got her lots of pokemon pets. She adored pokemon because of this and was always closer to them then other people. Her father wanting to keep his daughter out of his hair used his vast connection to make Jj a apprentice. Jj was very happy. After a while of working with professor Juniper Jj decided she wanted to try and become a pokemon breeder and researcher. When she turned fourteen she was able to help and set out on a journey. She didn't choose Snivy, Snivy chose her. At least that's what she likes to believe she made an intense eye contact with the little pokemon while it was sitting in its pokeball. She couldn't refuse him.
Appearance Jj is basically a midget she is 4'7". She has long ebony colored hair, which she keeps in two neat pony tails. She has sea green eyes. Her frame is small an almost frail looking. She weighs roughly 86 pounds. She has a small scar on her knee from a biking accident when she was ten. She also has a birthmark on her hip in the shape of a heart. She usual wear a black collared shirt with a green tie and a black skirt with leggings under it. instead of a back pack like most trainer she packs light with a simple phanny pack she keeps her pokeballs hooked on the straps of the phanny pack.
Starter Pokemon. Snivy
Legendary Pokemon: ( Not for now but later ) Reshiram

Last edited:

Black Hawk

Char
Years
[SIZE="a"]Awwww... Darn I really wanted to join. I still filled out the SU. Just in case.....

S.U

Name: White
History: White was born in the small Nuvema town. She grew up in a two floor house, and stayed with her mother and her mother's pokemon. Since the age of six, she wanted to be a trainer. Her mother was so proud of the ways she got along with Pokemon, and was a great cook.

Five years later, she dicided to go on a journey across Unova. White's mother was very worried, and gave her three pokeballs, a bag to carry things in, some berries, and her neckless.
Appearance White is tall, and kind of muscled. (She works out) her hair is dirty blonde, and had blonde streaks. White's eyes are icey blue, with small streaks of green. She wears her hair in a ponytail alot, and has a baseball cap with a pokeball on it. She wears a white tang top, with a black leather vest on top. (She never zips up the vest) and wears regular short jeans.
Starter Pokemon. Tepig
Legendary Pokemon: Reshieram.[/SIZE]

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Serah

Female

Serah lost her parents in a fire at a young age. Since then she has always been alone. Due to the fact her house was in the woods she has made friends with the local forest pokemon who she thinks of as her second family.

Serah has blonde hair with pink highlights. She is skinny and 5ft2. She has a white shirt and a pink mini skirt and carries a bag full of her items. Her shoes on the top are white and pink on the bottom. Serah has crystal blue eyes too.

Oshawott
Legendary Pokemon: ( Not for now but later ) Reshiram, Zekrom, Victini.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Star struck Accepted
Ashley and Black you can be team rocket members.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
It starts tommorow afternoon and your first post will be about yo getting your first Pokemon...

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael walked into the laboratory of Prof. Juniper and saw that none of the other three apprentices were there. He walked forward towards the Prof. and flashed a small smile.

" You wanted me here Professor " I asked in a soft voice. She nodded at me and I nodded back.

" Yes I did but I'm also expecting two more kids so you have to wait until they come in to hear what I have to tell you guys " She said quietly and softly. She then looked at the door with a stare that could have melted ice. I looked on the table behind the professor with his green eyes and saw three Pokeballs then he stopped looking because he knew he was being nosy.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Zero was still asleep like a light. He was busy studing all night, fast asleep with his face in a book about type weaknesses up until there was a loud banging on his bedroom door. "Hey, Zero. Remember, you have to go see Professer Juniper soon." a deep voice called out from the other side. Zero twitched a little bit, and slowly woke up. He yawned for a moment, and got out of bed. Zero walked out of his room, and walked into the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth. After a five minute shower, Zero walked back into his room to get dressed. He put on his green and white cloak, a pair of black boots, and a pair of black gloves. He grabbed his missing brother's sword, and walked downstairs for some breakfast. In the kitchen, Zero's uncle, a muscular, former bounty hunter with skills in the art of the sword. He had finished making a large breakfast for Zero, and he looked at his watch. "Hey, Zero. You're going to be late to see Professer Juniper." Zero's uncle said. "You're right. I'll just take a piece of toast for the road." Zero said, grabbing a piece of toast before dashing out of the house towards Professer Juniper's lab. He walked in, eating his piece of toast as he walked in. "Sorry I'm late, Professer Juniper. I was up late last night again." Zero said.

Years
Jj sat in the big black car as it drove. The shy girl was becoming incredibly impatient. Soon the car stoped. Jj jerked forward.
"Miss Jj were here" said the driver. Jj pushed open the door excited.
" thank you" she said to the driver as she walked up the walk way to the lab. She imediatley opened the door and ran towards where the professor and other apprentices were.
" sorry i'm late" she said shyly to the professor as she twiddled her thumbs nervously. " there was traffic" she said quietly almost to herself.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013

Prof. Juniper looked at the two as they arrived a littlelate. She smiled at all of us.

"Congratulations you three are mybest students and I will award you with a Pokémon that you can go on anadventure with. " She smiled at us and looked at JJ and moved away from thePokeballs so that she can get one.

"JJ you can get the first Pokemonthen Zero can And lastly Rafael can "

Years
Jj smiled nervously looking at the pokeballs she nervously looked at all of them then thru one of the nearly transparent balls she saw beady little eyes staring up at her she quickly grabbed the small pokeball.
" i pick this one" she said barely above a whisper as she held the pokeball close to her chest.
" thank you professor juniper" she said still ever so quiet. and she stood back by the other apprentices.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"We're getting our own pokemon? That's awesome!" Zero thought, remembering a dream he had last week about having his own pokemon, but he maintained his composure and kept a straight face after Professer Juniper revealed the news. Zero waited for Jj got her pokemon before walking over to the two remaining poke balls left. "Decisions, decisions." Zero thought as he took the middle poke ball. He walked back over to the others. "I wonder what I got." Zero thought before turning to Jj. "So...what do you think you got?" Zero asked, trying to start a conversation.

Years
Jj looked inside the near transparent ball still see the small eyes glaring at her. " i'm not quite sure" she said nervously looking at the boy infront of her. She clutched the pokemon close to her chest. " it has a glare" she said nervously. As she attempted to put the pokball on her phanny pack her hand slipped pressing the button out popped a small green snivy. "oh goodness." She exclaimed as she looked at the green vine-like pokemon as it glared up at her not a mean glare but a glare of acceptance. " i guess i got this one" she said nervously as she grabbed the pokeball trying to figure out how to call the pokemon back into it pokeball. Her face was a beaming red because she was slightly embarrassed at the fact that she made such a stupid mistake and didn't know how to call the pokemon back.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"What is that thing?" Zero thought, looking at the Snivy. He looked back over to Jj. He noticed she didn't know how to return her Snivy to it's ball, so he tried remembering his studies from the other night about poke balls, so he decided to lend a hand. "All you have to do is return your pokemon to it's poke ball. Observe." Zero said to Jj, pressing the button in the middle of his own poke ball to make bigger, from about the size of a ping pong ball to about the size of a baseball. "Alright, whatever you are, come on out." Zero said, sending out the pokemon he got. Out of his poke ball came an Oshawott, looking around, confused on where it was. After a few moments, Zero returned his Oshawott to it's poke ball. A beam of red light shot out at Zero's Oshawott s poke ball, converting it back into energy before returning it to the ball.

Years
Jj watched the demonstration. " Ahhh" she said eyes widened as she watched embarrassed.
" umm return?" she said questionably to the pokemon pressing the white button on the pokeball and aiming it at the pokemon before her. The red beam surrounded the small green pokemon and the pokeball seemed to absorb her.
Jj turned her attention to Zero.
" th-thankyou!" she said embarrassed her checks were turning bright red. " sorry to be trouble" she said looking down as she attached the pokeball more carefully to her belt.

Back