• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Ascending Darkness[PG-13]

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: AD

"An AU Kingdom Hearts Roleplay."

Plot:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Your Role:
Spoiler:

Sign-ups:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

Reservations:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Yeah, you're reserved. Your reservation will last a week from this post. I have no problem with you taking the Oblivion Keyblade. I'll post my SU up soon in case anyone needs an example. I also forgot to mention that two characters can dual wield keyblades but I'll be picky on that one.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Name: Feara Mizuki

Personality: Feara is a very strong willed and gentle girl. She has a great appreciation for nature and feels at peace when outside. Most people put her off as completely girly due to her looks and the ways she acts but that's just a facade. To the people who really know her Feara is not afraid to get dirty if she has to, she's trained in martial arts and knows how to heal others. She would never willingly hurt another person and only ever fights in self defense or to protect others.

Feara is very loyal to her friends but she is not a leader more of a follower and a voice of reason. If she thinks that something the leader of her friends says is wrong she will voice her opinion and state her reasons for disagreeing most of which are along the lines of "to dangerous", "if we do that we could get hurt".

Appearance: (see attachment)

Weapon: The LureBreaker.
Spoiler:

History: what defines you character's lives up to this point. Has to be at least two paragraphs.

Attachments

• Feara Mizuki.png
    Feara Mizuki.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back