• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unova Masters OOC/SU

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
The Unova region has been a quiet place for many years. Then came the day when the dragons were awakened by Victini. Victini woke the dragons up because Team Plasma arrived at the gates to the cave they are slumbering in. The dragons blew Team Plasma to Nacrene city to stop them from capturing them. Team Rocket has also come to the Unova region in search of the legendary dragons Zekrom and Reshiram. They found Team plasma out numbered in Nacrene city and decided to help them. After telling Team plasma how they need the dragons in order to take over the Unova Region Team rocket teams up with team plasma. The dragon duo had been seen looking for guardian trainers with Victini.

This is where you come in. Professor Juniper had three students including myself who are making excellent progress. She gave them each a Pokemon to defend themselves on their upcoming journey around the Unova region. Their main goals are to stop Team Rocket from getting the legendary dragons, and to become the Pokemon master. They will come across many challenges in order to become Pokemon masters. By the way be careful because Team rocket is even more dangerous then before because they will not stop if your Pokemon faints.

Starters

Tepig: Mine :)
Moveset: Tackle, Tail whip

Snivy: Reserved for Reader Maniac
Moveset: Tackle, Leer

Oshawott: KobaraX
Moveset: Tackle, Tail whip.

Litwick: Reserved for Darkangel
Moveset: Astonish, Ember, Minimize, Smog

All PC rules apply here. This is a Pg-13 Rp so that means nothing above a kiss anything more and you will be kicked out of the Rp. I don't care if you have a relationship.

Team Rocket starters:
Leader:
Co Leader
Grunts

S.U Apprentices

Spoiler:

Team Rocket SU

Spoiler:

Post your sign up sheets here please 5 Spots

Leveling System
Wild Pokemon:1 level until level 36... Groups of wild Pokemon: 2 Levels
NPC Trainers: 1.5 levels per Pokemon you battle
Players: 2 level per Pokemon you battle
Gym leader: 3 levels per Pokemon you battle

Route 1
Spoiler:

Route 2
Spoiler:

DreamYard
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Shadow Lightwood

Spoiler:

Adell Kisling

Spoiler:

Kobara

Spoiler:

Mine

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Ok since we don't have any Team Rocket members i will make one that all three of the apprentices will have to team up to beat. OK She will show up after robbing a Poke mart and only I can control her until somebody else volunteers.... That means someone not already accepted

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Zora

History: Zora is actually Rafael's older sister that disappeared from their family when Rafael was about 10 years old. She was abducted by Team Plasma and was trained to be one of the toughest grunts that was raised there. She recieved her Eevee when she was 12 and she never chose to evolve it. She then received her Pikachu and Vulpix a few weeks ago and now she was going around the region trying to free Pokemon from their trainers.

Appearance

Team: Eevee, Pikachu, Vulpix

Species: Eevee
Lvl: 20
Moves: Quick attack, Tackle, Giga impact, Double team

Species: Pikachu
Lvl: 15
Moves: Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Double Team

Species: Vulpix
Lvl: 15
Moves: Quick Attack, Flamethrower, Ember, Tackle

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Update time

Tepig Lvl 7: Beat 2 wild Pokemon and learned Ember

Lillipup Lvl 4: Caught on Route 1

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Star Struck Baka has been officially removed from this rp due to not posting in over a month..

Years
Since SSB is kicked, would I be able to take the snivy starter then? If not, I would still be interested in being the leader for team plasma rocket. Or both if it comes to that.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
You can be Team Plasma Rockets leader... I have to add another spot for somebody else -////_\\\\\-

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Name: Shadow Lightwood

History: Shadow was born in the quiet town of Nuvema. For years all she wanted was to become an Elite Four member. Like Shauntal, she had an affinity for ghost-type pokemon. Her parents wouldn't let her have one. So when the opportunity came, her parents sent her to become an apprentice. She felt a strong bond with the little Litwick that the Professor had just rescued.

Appearance: Shadow is fairly tall and slim. She spends most of her time running after the Professor's pokemon, so she's highly athletic. Her hair is black and shoulder length. Her eyes are a strange color of electric blue. Paired with her absurdly pale white skin, she looks more a ghost than a person. She wears black jeans, black or blue shirts, a simple golden chain, and she loves putting her hair up with black ribbons. She also wears black converse or heels, depending on the occasion.

Starter Pokemon: Litwick

Legendary Pokemon: Reshiram.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Cant have Victini but you can have Reshiram., Other than that you're accepted.

Years
Finished

Name: Adell Kisling
History ( 1-2 paragraphs ): Adell grew up in Accumula Town, but always walked down to help the Professor whenever he could. He mostly did errands out of the labratory, as his patience and absent- mindedness often hindered delicate experiments. He tries to make up for any mistakes though, and is fairly stubborn if the professor refuses. He likes to read walking slow or standing up, as he feels cramped if he sits for too long.

Appearance ( 1-2 paragraphs ): Adell has black, spiky hair that usually remains fairly short. His tinted prescription glasses are also black, rectangular, and cover his otherwise emerald green eyes. A dark blue zipp-up sweatshirt covers a white T-shirt, which remaines open unless it is cold out. He wears black cargo pants that he may keep small objects in. He always wears brown, worn hiking boots, and a small sachel bag for all his other items.

Starter Pokemon: Snivy
Legendary Pokemon: Keldeo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Laharl Enradi
History ( 1-2 paragraphs ): He lived a spoiled life of a rich boy in his early years, but was never interested in anything but battleing. Unfortunately, no one around him was much good, and grew restless just sitting their. He eventually ran away, and joined team rocket. The shock of living the life of luxury to being the bottom of the grunt ladder put a lot of stress on him, causing his hair to turn grey. Countless hours used to climb up the Team Rocket ladder are now well spent, as he finally earned the right to be an Admin. Though a vote, Laharl was choosen to be the boss for the eventuall takeover of the Unova, and he accepted. He has earned back many of his luxuries he had as a 'rich boy', though they are gotten through ill means....

Appearance ( 1-2 paragraphs ): He wears a fairly normal tuxedo except he has a R stitched above his left pocket. His gray hair is kept short, not haveing any color since he joined Team Rocket, and piercing ice blue eyes atract attention. his face tends to look like an eternal scowl, he usually is in a neutral mood, unless his grunts give him reason to change, for better or for worse. He is patient, and is not afraid to wait periods of time.

Team ( 3 for grunts Lvl 15-20 , 4 for co leader 20-25 , 5-6 for leader 25-35 )
Crowbat(35)
Houndoom(35)
Weavile(32)
Zebstrika(28)
Scolipede(30)

Last edited:

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Sign me up for a Rocket Co-leader :3
Name: Matthew Bondevik
History: He was born and raised in Cinnabar Island, a happy and jolly place for Pokémon and people alike, and like the other people, Matthew was a jolly person as well. That changed, however, three years later.

The volcano exploded, the whole town was in fear and shock. They had to evacuate to a new place, and thanks to a sailor, arrived in Vermillion City.

It was over, everyone in relief. But Matthew couldn't get over it. It was his near-death experience. He was mad, and sad. He had unexpected mood changes, acted insane all the time up to the point where he became a rebel.

Eventually, he found out about Team Rocket..

"Well, why not?" He thought, thinking that it would be fun. It wasn't. He had to go through lots of training, it was especially hard since his only option was a level two Ekans. He got used to it and managed to move up the ranks and become a co-leader of Team Rocket.

He has been defeated a number of times, but he won't give up.
Appearance ( 1-2 paragraphs ): He wears the usual Team Rocket uniform. His trademark figure seems to be his scar behind his neck, which he got from a volcano eruption in Cinnabar. As you can see from the picture, he has pink hair and is wearing an evil smile on his face.
Spoiler:

Team:
Arbok ♂ Level 25
Gengar ♂ Level 24
Crobat ♂ Level 24
Kadabra ♂ Level 23​

Years
I posted both my characters now. How do you want my trainer to enter the story though. just start in Accumula town with a flash back to recieving his pokemon?

Anything you want my Rocket boss to do? I can make and control grunts if you want. If Laharl ends up fighting Adell, I will probally end up haveing someone temporarily takeing over Laharl.

EDIT: I am a little confused on where you are in the story after reading through it, and it sounds like star_struck is still present. How should I get the Snivy? could I have her return it to the professor, then Adell takes it? That is, if I am accepted. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Litwick grew to level 8. It can learn Fire Spin. Which move do you want to delete?

Snivy grew to level 8. It learned Vine whip.

Tepig grew to Level 10 and learned Odor Slueth

Lillipup grew to level 7. It learned odor Slueth

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
D:

Oshawott's really far behind now. Without Water Gun, it's not lasting at least five minutes against a Pupitar. I guess no level up for getting easily decimated by a Rock/Ground type :P

Back