Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old March 20th, 2012 (11:59 AM).
wombateiro's Avatar
wombateiro wombateiro is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 497
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zidiane View Post
    I think I found a weird hint that Hoenn is going to be in the next game. I was replaying Emerald, and in Rustburo, in that church looking building, there's a scientist that says he's working on trying to see pokemon dreams. Like what's her face is doing in Black and White. Coincidence? Old news?
    That's old news and doesn't have to mean Hoenn will be in B2/W2. Probably that scientist from Rustboro will introduce to Dream World in R/S remakes. If it'll be true, it would mean that Dream World was planned already during gen 3 development.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #102    
    Old March 20th, 2012 (12:04 PM).
    jordsters's Avatar
    jordsters jordsters is offline
    The master of... TEH FLOON
       
      Join Date: Sep 2010
      Location: United Kingdom
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 47
      I'll be honest... I don't think we'll travel to any other region. I'm only saying this because Platinum was Diamond & Pearl's sequel, and all that did was add some features, and stayed in Sinnoh. Who knows? They may add the ability to travel to another region, but I doubt it.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #103    
      Old March 20th, 2012 (5:19 PM).
      OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
      OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
      10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: Oregon
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 17,509
        I simply think they will add to more areas to Unova, or show Sinnoh again and develop what plans Ghetsis had for the orbs.

        Also simply cause the crystals are red and blue doesn't mean Hoenn will appear...thats like those people who say that because the pokeball design in HgSs is Green that it will be Emerald that is remade...
        __________________
        I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
        https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
        Reply With Quote
          #104    
        Old March 21st, 2012 (2:59 PM).
        PKMNDex PKMNDex is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 15
          I think that there's going to be a small expansion.
          Reply With Quote
            #105    
          Old March 21st, 2012 (5:35 PM).
          Drakes Drakes is offline
             
            Join Date: Mar 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 17
            Their is a person who came from Hoenn that is in the desert region buy the cave with pokemon statues out front.
            Reply With Quote
              #106    
            Old March 21st, 2012 (9:55 PM).
            J_BiGGiE's Avatar
            J_BiGGiE J_BiGGiE is offline
            Hacker in Training
               
              Join Date: Nov 2008
              Location: Alabama
              Age: 26
              Gender:
              Nature: Mild
              Posts: 12
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Drakes View Post
              Their is a person who came from Hoenn that is in the desert region buy the cave with pokemon statues out front.
              Coincidence. Just like there being Moo Moo Milk that's purchasable, Rage Candy Bars, Old Gateau, and Lava Cookies. Also in the same way that Jasmine appeared in D/P or Looker in Platinum as well as B/W or for that matter of fact anyone of any minute significance references another region foreign to the game being played.

              All it shows is that the Pokémon world is a connected world.

              Just go talk to the fat guy in any given starting town. He'll tell you all about the changing world, it's evolving technology, and information connections. (Really, in every generation... as if we weren't aware by now)
              Reply With Quote
                #107    
              Old March 21st, 2012 (10:22 PM).
              Drakes Drakes is offline
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 17
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by J_BiGGiE View Post
                Coincidence. Just like there being Moo Moo Milk that's purchasable, Rage Candy Bars, Old Gateau, and Lava Cookies. Also in the same way that Jasmine appeared in D/P or Looker in Platinum as well as B/W or for that matter of fact anyone of any minute significance references another region foreign to the game being played.

                All it shows is that the Pokémon world is a connected world.

                Just go talk to the fat guy in any given starting town. He'll tell you all about the changing world, it's evolving technology, and information connections. (Really, in every generation... as if we weren't aware by now)
                Okay yea it may be, but is any other region mentioned in the game? Just asking. I dont want to come across as a smart a**
                Reply With Quote
                  #108    
                Old March 22nd, 2012 (7:29 PM).
                Kenshin5's Avatar
                Kenshin5 Kenshin5 is offline
                Wanderer
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: Oklahoma
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Mild
                Posts: 4,391
                Been awhile since I have played but I pretty sure there was mention of Team Galactic and Rocket, since the guy in the Icirrus Moor was a former member. So there is definitely interrelatedness from multiple fronts. Which doesn't really have me lean to one region over the other that will be visited. As for the Hoenn discussion, I myself if I was calling the shots at Gamefreak wouldn't go through with that as a second region for this game, from the stand point that they probably don't need to release two games centered around Hoenn in a year/two year span from each other. I'd rather see an expansion of the Unova region and how it has developed, as opposed to seeing another region or one we have already visited in past games.
                __________________

                Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

                Reply With Quote
                  #109    
                Old March 22nd, 2012 (10:51 PM).
                Elite Overlord LeSabre™'s Avatar
                Elite Overlord LeSabre™ Elite Overlord LeSabre™ is offline
                On that 'Non stop road'
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2007
                Location: Shimoda City
                Age: 92
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 9,571
                If Hoenn ends up in B2/W2, I'm not buying it. I'm already not buying any R/S remakes because the region is a chore to traverse, and having it forced upon B2/W2 players would be unfair. And I'd much rather see more urban development and sprawl in the Castelia vicinity anyway (i.e., Route 4).

                As for references to other regions, a Grunt in N's Castle says that Team Rocket and Team Galactic were foiled because they revealed their plans to the public, or something to that effect. And of course you had Cynthia.
                __________________

                Elite Overlord LeSabre™
                PC Vital Stats
                * Pair
                * PC Family
                * Bishies
                * VG Claims
                * Friend Codes
                Links
                * Blog
                * Web Site
                * Fan Fictions:
                * Leaf Green LP
                Reply With Quote
                  #110    
                Old March 23rd, 2012 (6:15 AM).
                MrGriszell's Avatar
                MrGriszell MrGriszell is offline
                Madara
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 869
                  let's say the far away region N went to was Hoenn, now if you played white your Pokemon was Zekrom and N had reshiram , but now if you get white 2 white kyurem is one the cover. And it was stated the kyurem changes form by absorbing the dragons genes, so if N Is in Hoenn and he doesn't return to unova, and they way kyurem changes form is by absorbing genes wouldn't kyurem have to go to Hoenn? And if you want to catch it wouldnt you have to go to Hoenn ?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #111    
                  Old March 23rd, 2012 (7:11 AM).
                  wombateiro's Avatar
                  wombateiro wombateiro is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 497
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MrGriszell View Post
                    let's say the far away region N went to was Hoenn, now if you played white your Pokemon was Zekrom and N had reshiram , but now if you get white 2 white kyurem is one the cover. And it was stated the kyurem changes form by absorbing the dragons genes, so if N Is in Hoenn and he doesn't return to unova, and they way kyurem changes form is by absorbing genes wouldn't kyurem have to go to Hoenn? And if you want to catch it wouldnt you have to go to Hoenn ?
                    Let say that again - Even if N really went to Hoenn how would Kyurem know where is he? I think N will release his Zekrom/Reshiram just like he released every caught Pokemon during B/W, and let it go back to Unova to play role in B2/W2. Hoenn is not really needed in B2/W2.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #112    
                    Old March 23rd, 2012 (1:56 PM).
                    MrGriszell's Avatar
                    MrGriszell MrGriszell is offline
                    Madara
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 869
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by wombateiro View Post
                      Let say that again - Even if N really went to Hoenn how would Kyurem know where is he? I think N will release his Zekrom/Reshiram just like he released every caught Pokemon during B/W, and let it go back to Unova to play role in B2/W2. Hoenn is not really needed in B2/W2.
                      I think Ive found my agent smith of the matrix that is pokecomunity lol .

                      It's true that he releasesd all of his previouse Pokemon , but reshiram is different it befriended N . I N wouldn't send a Pokemon away if it wanted to stay with him.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #113    
                      Old March 24th, 2012 (9:17 AM).
                      Toshiro.'s Avatar
                      Toshiro. Toshiro. is offline
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2009
                      Location: Johto
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 4,814
                      Doubt it, and honestly I am tired of this speculation. Why would they put another region in the game? Hoenn? No, most likely that will be saved for the R/S/E remakes. I think B/W 2 will just have Unova, as it should.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #114    
                      Old March 24th, 2012 (1:43 PM).
                      MrGriszell's Avatar
                      MrGriszell MrGriszell is offline
                      Madara
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 869
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Toshiro. View Post
                        Doubt it, and honestly I am tired of this speculation. Why would they put another region in the game? Hoenn? No, most likely that will be saved for the R/S/E remakes. I think B/W 2 will just have Unova, as it should.
                        Why would they make a sequel to B/W instead of making the usual 3rd game and using part of the plot of B/W 2 in gen 6?
                        The answer is simple because they can.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #115    
                        Old March 24th, 2012 (2:13 PM).
                        wombateiro's Avatar
                        wombateiro wombateiro is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 497
                          I thought that even if N traveled to Hoenn it doesn't have to mean Hoenn will be in B2/W2 because timetable (not release order) for gen 5 storylines could be planned like this: 1) B/W, 2) R/S remakes, 3) B2/W2. It means that in B2/W2 N would return from Hoenn, while in R/S remakes which storyline would take place earlier than B2/W2, he would be cameo character and have Zekrom in Ruby remake or Reshiram in Sapphire remake.

                          Having timetable like this would also mean that in B2/W2 there might be some rumors about events from Hoenn storyline which were missing in B/W.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #116    
                          Old March 24th, 2012 (2:32 PM).
                          Joshawott Joshawott is offline
                          Banned
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2012
                            Location: Ontario, Canada
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 412
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by wombateiro View Post
                            I thought that even if N traveled to Hoenn it doesn't have to mean Hoenn will be in B2/W2 because timetable (not release order) for gen 5 storylines could be planned like this: 1) B/W, 2) R/S remakes, 3) B2/W2. It means that in B2/W2 N would return from Hoenn, while in R/S remakes which storyline would take place earlier than B2/W2, he would be cameo character and have Zekrom in Ruby remake or Reshiram in Sapphire remake.

                            Having timetable like this would also mean that in B2/W2 there might be some rumors about events from Hoenn storyline which were missing in B/W.
                            I highly doubt that. Having sequel elements to Black and White in the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire would likely disappoint a lot of people and many would be left skeptical. I think Black and White 2 will be direct sequels... like, right after N went into the portal.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #117    
                            Old March 24th, 2012 (3:40 PM).
                            MrGriszell's Avatar
                            MrGriszell MrGriszell is offline
                            Madara
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2010
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 869
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post


                              I highly doubt that. Having sequel elements to Black and White in the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire would likely disappoint a lot of people and many would be left skeptical. I think Black and White 2 will be direct sequels... like, right after N went into the portal.
                              N went into a portal? I've always thought that he took of on his Pokemon at super speed
                              Reply With Quote
                                #118    
                              Old March 24th, 2012 (4:15 PM).
                              Joshawott Joshawott is offline
                              Banned
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2012
                                Location: Ontario, Canada
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 412
                                I guess I just misinterpreted it as a portal. Regardless, N flies away.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #119    
                                Old March 24th, 2012 (7:54 PM).
                                OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                                OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                                10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                                  Location: Oregon
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Careful
                                  Posts: 17,509
                                  If B2W2 had Hoenn in it it'll be three+ years from it's RSE storyline (proof is that in Platinum a girl in the battle tower mentioned a similar tower in her home region and in Emerald it was being built (pre game) and opened (post game) and Platinum took place before BW)
                                  Either way they should stick to Unova, and expand on it's size and storyline, I feel that if they added Hoenn(or even Kanto,or Sinnoh in that regard)it'll take away from it's role in the story.
                                  __________________
                                  I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                                  https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #120    
                                  Old March 25th, 2012 (5:36 AM).
                                  MrGriszell's Avatar
                                  MrGriszell MrGriszell is offline
                                  Madara
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 869
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
                                    If B2W2 had Hoenn in it it'll be three+ years from it's RSE storyline (proof is that in Platinum a girl in the battle tower mentioned a similar tower in her home region and in Emerald it was being built (pre game) and opened (post game) and Platinum took place before BW)
                                    Either way they should stick to Unova, and expand on it's size and storyline, I feel that if they added Hoenn(or even Kanto,or Sinnoh in that regard)it'll take away from it's role in the story.
                                    I do see your point , but think about this , the girl mentions the battle tower( or one like it) in HG/SS and we know B/W takes place after that. But in B/W we hear no mention of team A/M but we hear about the other teams. Now one could that's because it didn't happen yet, or they just didn't mentioned it, but if we say the latter could one also say the girl talking about the tower could mean a different one we've never seen?

                                    Because if she mentioned the tower that was built after E story line but many years later teams A/M hasent even did what they did yet isn't that some temporal anomaly ? Lol

                                    They kinda already messed up the Pokemon timeline, that's why if Hoenn is in B/W2 we can see hoenn many years later, so it could be like a R/S sequel as well sorta
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #121    
                                    Old March 25th, 2012 (11:52 AM).
                                    wombateiro's Avatar
                                    wombateiro wombateiro is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 497
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
                                      If B2W2 had Hoenn in it it'll be three+ years from it's RSE storyline (proof is that in Platinum a girl in the battle tower mentioned a similar tower in her home region and in Emerald it was being built (pre game) and opened (post game) and Platinum took place before BW)
                                      Maybe I missed something but where does it say that Hoenn's Battle Tower was built EXACTLY during Emerald storyline? I don't remember anything proving that.

                                      If there is no proof for that, it's still possible that R/S/E events take place at similar time as B/W and B2/W2, because of that lack of rumors about Aqua/Magma in B/W. That girl in Platinum could be talking about Hoenn's Battle Tower because it was built before R/S/E storyline. That leads to conclusion that Hoenn shouldn't appear in B2/W2 because R/S remakes with original R/S/E storyline will be story-wise connected to B/W and/or B2/W2 because they all take place at similar time.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #122    
                                      Old March 25th, 2012 (1:28 PM).
                                      Kenshin5's Avatar
                                      Kenshin5 Kenshin5 is offline
                                      Wanderer
                                      • Platinum Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                                      Location: Oklahoma
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Mild
                                      Posts: 4,391
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Toshiro. View Post
                                      Doubt it, and honestly I am tired of this speculation. Why would they put another region in the game? Hoenn? No, most likely that will be saved for the R/S/E remakes. I think B/W 2 will just have Unova, as it should.
                                      Well as long as we have little info this kind of speculation is going to be in place that's why its called speculation. We thought most likely it would just be another 3rd installment and no different the prior ones, but yet it is a sequel with two games. So I don't see anything out of the realm of possibility.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
                                      Either way they should stick to Unova, and expand on it's size and storyline, I feel that if they added Hoenn(or even Kanto,or Sinnoh in that regard)it'll take away from it's role in the story.
                                      I agree with the storyline and staying within the region as well as expanding and doing more within the already region BW is akin to. Depends at what point in the game they decide to have the player go to another region, because I don't see the starting point being in another region. Having it in Hoenn period would seem to take away from possible RS Remake, since you have already visited the region not to long ago in BW2 hypothetically.
                                      __________________

                                      Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #123    
                                      Old March 25th, 2012 (8:16 PM).
                                      Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                                      Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                                        Gender: Other
                                        Nature: Hasty
                                        Posts: 5,601
                                        @MRAS

                                        She MAY have been talking about the Johto Battle Tower as in Crystal, when you first pass by its closed for building and after you beat the E4 its open.

                                        There is ALSO a bulding in Emerald just after Mauvile(?) (By the Winstrates' house) that is being built Pre Game and is open Post Game. I completely forget what that building is though.


                                        @Wombat
                                        R/S/E is in the same story line as R/B/Y/FR/LG

                                        In R/S/E Lanette makes references to Bill and updating his systems. In FR/LG Bill and his Friend from the Sevii Islands are working on connecting their system with Lanette's System in Hoen, a procedure that cannot happen from just one side. They worked together to open a link between Kanto and Hoen.

                                        There were no references to them in B/W which is years after because other than 2 instances, Aqua/Magma were secretive and Behind the scenes, they also gave up at the critical point instead of pursuing their plans which keeps the secret buried under and known just to the Hero and the Teams themselves. Plus Wallace/Juan. I don't believe anyone else was involved....Oh right the couple from Mount Pyre.

                                        As far as the citizens of Hoen know, Kyogre and Groudon simply awoke and their appearance threw things out of whack.

                                        Rocket and Galactic were both well known through their regions, even varios NPCs that weren't part of the main story line would mention them.

                                        When you think of Involvement,
                                        Team Rocket were know thieves and thugs.
                                        Aqua/Magma weren't really known. The people in Lavaridge most likely didn't even know someone was about to kill/blow up their volcano.
                                        Galactic, thugs that stole and harassed the populace at times. Not to mention they blew up a lake.

                                        The only times I recall Aqua/Magma making a huge statement was when they stole the submarine.
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #124    
                                        Old March 25th, 2012 (10:16 PM). Edited March 25th, 2012 by wombateiro.
                                        wombateiro's Avatar
                                        wombateiro wombateiro is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 497
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
                                          @MRAS

                                          She MAY have been talking about the Johto Battle Tower as in Crystal, when you first pass by its closed for building and after you beat the E4 its open.
                                          She says something like this: "I used to live in place called Hoenn. Building like this was also there". So it's clearly about Hoenn's Battle Tower/Frontier.


                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
                                          @Wombat
                                          R/S/E is in the same story line as R/B/Y/FR/LG

                                          In R/S/E Lanette makes references to Bill and updating his systems. In FR/LG Bill and his Friend from the Sevii Islands are working on connecting their system with Lanette's System in Hoen, a procedure that cannot happen from just one side. They worked together to open a link between Kanto and Hoen.

                                          There were no references to them in B/W which is years after because other than 2 instances, Aqua/Magma were secretive and Behind the scenes, they also gave up at the critical point instead of pursuing their plans which keeps the secret buried under and known just to the Hero and the Teams themselves. Plus Wallace/Juan. I don't believe anyone else was involved....Oh right the couple from Mount Pyre.

                                          As far as the citizens of Hoen know, Kyogre and Groudon simply awoke and their appearance threw things out of whack.

                                          Rocket and Galactic were both well known through their regions, even varios NPCs that weren't part of the main story line would mention them.

                                          When you think of Involvement,
                                          Team Rocket were know thieves and thugs.
                                          Aqua/Magma weren't really known. The people in Lavaridge most likely didn't even know someone was about to kill/blow up their volcano.
                                          Galactic, thugs that stole and harassed the populace at times. Not to mention they blew up a lake.

                                          The only times I recall Aqua/Magma making a huge statement was when they stole the submarine.
                                          Lanette could be working before R/S/E storyline as well as Bill, so it's not proof that R/S/E storyline isn't in B/W timeline.

                                          Aqua/Magma are widely known by people as much as Rocket and Galactic. They stole Devon Goods, attacked Oceanic Museum, Weather Institute, Space Center. All of that was done in presence of public. More of that, owner of motel in Lilycove says that people are scared to stay here because of Aqua/Magma staying in the city.

                                          Lack of rumors about Aqua/Magma in B/W, after all bad things they did to public in R/S/E is indicating that R/S/E storyline hasn't happened yet in B/W.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #125    
                                          Old March 25th, 2012 (10:30 PM).
                                          Oryx's Avatar
                                          Oryx Oryx is offline
                                          CoquettishCat
                                          • Crystal Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2011
                                          Age: 25
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 13,204
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by wombateiro View Post
                                          Lanette could be working before R/S/E storyline as well as Bill, so it's not proof that R/S/E storyline isn't in B/W timeline.
                                          R/S/E aren't in B/W timeline, because B/W happens after Platinum and Platinum happens after R/S/E/FR/LG. It's not possible for those two to be together.

                                          http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/History_of_the_Pok%C3%A9mon_world#Timeline
                                          __________________


                                          Theme * Pair * VM * PM

                                          Not all men...

                                          Are all men stupid?

                                          That's right.

                                          Reply With Quote
                                          Reply

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:37 PM.