Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2012 (4:15 PM).

Hey guys!
    I'm new to the community, long time pokemon player, but I haven't really played since my gold version (just recently bought a heartgold) and just today bought a used White version.
    I wanted to start a new game in my pokemon white, but the problem is, the previous owned has some really cool event pokemon which I really wish I could not lose, so my question is:
    is there a way to transfer them somewhere so I can get them back on my new game?
    Sorry if that's already been asked, but I couldn't find the answer!

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 4th, 2012 (4:18 PM).
    a sky full of lighters ☆
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
    You can ask someone with a trade thread here if they'll be willing to hold onto your Pokemon, but otherwise if that's your only game, yeah you'll lose them if you restart. :( A lot of the traders are pretty good though, and I'd recommend asking them to consider holding the Pokemon for you. If you're not that confident in the members, I'm sure you can also ask the mods, TwilightBlade and Twistedpuppy. Either way, future questions like this belong in Quick Questions please :3

we'll make our mark
    show the world what we can do

[ moderator of isshunova ]
    Closed Thread
    Quick Reply

Sponsored Links