• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Time Traveler's IC

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Pokémon Time Travelers

SU's are now closed!

Plot:
Spoiler:

Where do you come in?

Spoiler:

Rules:

Spoiler:

Available Spots:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

NPC's:
Spoiler:

Main Locations:
Spoiler:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Lillian Electra

Lillian slowly got up. Everyone else was still asleep. "What was that light?" Sparky nudged her gently with concern. She looked up at the Manetric and chuckled. "I'm fine, boy."

Now what? And WHERE were they? Soon, Lillian saw a small note. She picked it up and read:

"Dearest Children, I knew you would come and therefore i leave you behind this note. You have been sent back in time, where pokemon were still not discovered. The scientists and archaeologists that have come too are somewhere within the past, you must find them and help them. If you do not then I cannot send you back in time because I won't have enough magic left to warp you back separately.I will send you clue's in every note you find, You'r first clue is: To find the next note, you must seek the flower Antidote, where you'r there search for the one that's blue, if you do you'l find my next clue... To survive I have left you a 200 dollar note, use it wisely and good luck my friends.

P.S DO NOT SHOW ANY ONE YOU'R POKEMON.

Anonymous~

Lillian stared. Who was this person? At least she knew where-no, WHEN they were. In the past. The young girl thought of her adoptive mother, Elesa. "I wonder how she will react to this?" Lillian just sat with Sparky as she waited for the others to wake up.

shinysweety

Years
Syrena Anderson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Syrena sprang awake, she just had the weirdest, most terrifying dream. She dreamt that some sort of Green Light had brought her to a un-kown land along with some of her friends, and a couple of stranger's that were friends of her friends. Syrena rubbed her eye's, looking adorable while she did it. Then blinked awake, she then looked around a little confused. "Uh-oh" She murmured, her dream was real! Syrena slowly stood up and once again looked around, she gulped then noticed that one of her friends, Lillian was already awake holding some sort of paper. Syrena ran over to Lillian for protection, just encase. She looked into her friends eye's, her eye's were gleaming with curiosity, fright, excitement and fear. "Lillian, where are we?" She asked as she turned her gaze to the note her friend was holding. Before Lillian could reply, Syrena snatched the note our of her hand and began to read in it in mind quickly.

"Dearest Children, I knew you would come and therefore i leave you behind this note. You have been sent back in time, where pokemon were still not discovered. The scientists and archaeologists that have come too are somewhere within the past, you must find them and help them. If you do not then I cannot send you back in time because I won't have enough magic left to warp you back separately.I will send you clue's in every note you find, You'r first clue is: To find the next note, you must seek the flower Antidote, where you'r there search for the one that's blue, if you do you'l find my next clue... To survive I have left you a 200 dollar note, use it wisely and good luck my friends.

Anonymous~

She then quickly turned the note around and saw a 200$ Bill on the back, Syrena took it off and showed her friend happily. "Look!" Her voice was full of excitement. She had forgotten that they were in a place they didn't know. "What should we do with this money? It could buy a whole farm\!"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Lillian Electra

Lillian watched as Syrena got up and rushed over. The young girl chuckled and said "We should save the money, Syrena. We are going to need it to survive."

Other than that, Sparky looked over at Syrena's pokemon. He walked over and said I see no other pokemon here. I guess whoever wrote the note is right. There are no pokemon at this time.

Lillian looked down at her feet, then softly said "I hope Elesa doesn't get too upset........." She still hadn't told anyone else that she was adopted. Of course,Lillian would have to tell them soon.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
VooVee waited impatiently for Garret to wake. The young boy was taking longer than usual...and his breathing was quite irregular. The Vapreon turned to see two girls and an amount of money. VooVee rushed over, excited to see people that he had seen before.

"Vaay! Vapre!" the blue critter said, quite energeticly. It ran between Syrena's legs, and rubbed its head against Lillian's shin as a way of greeting them. The Vaperon gave a friendly grin, before it felt something strong pick it up. IN a moment, it was being held up against a bare chest.

"VooVee...what are you doing?" Gary asked, his voice sore. He seemed tired and deprived of energy. But the Vapreon didn't care, as it was merely happy to see its master awake. VooVee cried out happily. Jet set it down before turning to see the two girls. There was money. And a note. But Jet's eyes were on the money. He wondered what he could do with it...the others would probably spend it in a jiffy on pokeballs or something. But Gary thought he knew how to spend it. He could make the most of it. If all others were to starve, that money could buy him food. Jet forced those thoughts out of his mind, if briefly, and turned to the girls. He didn't know they were in the past. He didn't know quite anything yet. Finally, the boy spoke:

"So...do you guys have any idea what's going on?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Lillian Electra

Lillian laughed when VooVee rubbed up against her. She rubbed his head, and pulled away just as Gary picked the Vaporeon up. Lillian looked up at Gary, got a serious face on, and said "We are in the past, Gary. Someone-or something- brought us here. It might be hard to believe, but it's true."

Manetric stared at VooVee, then just did a small smile and waved a paw. He then beckoned the Vaporeon over. When VooVee was with them, Sparky said We should be careful here, since pokemon have not been discovered at this time. If we do get discovered, we could be in danger, since humans might capture us for examination.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
"Wh....what is this light?" Childerson asked himself. Then he quickly remembered about the green pokemon that came and took him with some other children. Childerson opened his right eyes slowly while rubbing the left eye. He sat up and wandered around, and as he knew it he was completely........nowhere!.

He looked around and saw some children laying on the ground. Chil didn't take much interest in them. His attention was on a small group of three children with two pokemon by them. Chil stood up and reached for his belt. It had one pokeball on it, and Chil took it out and threw it on the air. The pokeball opened up and out of it came a bright beam of energy that quickly transformed into a Monferno.

"Lets go and meet those kids scorch" said Chil "They might be useful to us.

"Chaaaarrrrr" replied the monkey pokemon as he climbed his masters back and sitting on his shoulder. Chil walked towards the group of children. On his way, he made sure not to step on anyone that was still laying on the ground. They might wake up and be in a bad mood. So Chil proceeded. Upon arriving there, Chil heard someone asking where they were. Chil was very curious too. As it seemed he was starting to get scared. As he kept approaching the group, Chil recognize his cousin, jet. He was holding an adorable vaporeon in his hand.

"Awe.....awesome poke...pokemon jet" said Chil timidly. Chil then saw a girl which he knew was Syrena and he also saw another girl which her name was playing tricks in Chil's head.

"Um..... Hi Every....one" greeted Chil in a most timid manner " Wha...what's happen..ing?". Chil then saw a small note in Syrena's hand wandering what it was.

shinysweety

Years
Syrena Anderson
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lillian chuckled after Syrena asked her question, "We should save the money, Syrena. We are going to need it to survive." Her friend then said. Syrena slightly nodded, she then noticed that Paige, her Leafeon had just woken up. She padded quietly and slowly over to Syrena, and then brushed her soft, bushy tail against Syrena's legs. Paige jumped out of the way because of a Vaporeon, it was VooVee! VooVee wen't under Syrena's legs and over to Lillian. "Awwwwww!" She then looked back up and noticed that Garry was infront of them. He picked up his Vaporeon and then asked, "So...do you guys have any idea what's going on?" Her cousin asked. That was a question Syrena couldn't understand, she hardly even understood the note. Syrena turned to Lillian, hoping she would reply. And she did. "We are in the past, Gary. Someone-or something- brought us here. It might be hard to believe, but it's true." Lillian looked serious, and it really was. Would they ever see there parent's ever again?

Then Syrena's other cousin, Chil, walked over to them. He said. "Awe.....awesome poke...pokemon jet" Syrena turned to Gary, come to think of it that Vaporeon was pretty cute... Syrena immediately turned back to Chil as she heard his voice say. "Um..... Hi Every....one..." He continued. Wha...what's happen..ing?" Syrena gulped, she looked at the note then handed it over to Chil but kept the Money in her hands. "Read this." She told him. Syrena picked up her Leafeon and pet her a little, then sat down on a rock that was just behind her, and the perfect size to sit on too. She looked behind Chil, many people were still asleep on the sandy ground, they must be in some desert or Savannah. "Llleaf" Paige said, Syrena turned to her Leafeon. She was pointing her tail to the sand. "What?" Syrena whispered, making sure no-one would notice.

Syrena looked at where Paige pointed at, the sand was a little.... like a hill. Syrena was curious, she got off the rock and put Paige down, the two gathered around the hump and sat down. Paige started digging, and so did Syrena. A few seconds after, some sort of paper popped out. "Look!" Syrena said, as she pulled out the piece of paper. It was in a roll, and there was a ribbon tying it together. "It looks like some sort of map." Syrena stood back and and slid down the ribbon, then opened it. There were picture's of towns, forests, a ocean ect. She then noticed a sandy place with a dead Cactus and a ocean Cactus with something blue in it. She looked at the name 'Death Desert' Then gulped.

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 24
  • Hmm
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Jay woke up, he was very tired, he doesn't really remember what happened. Jay was still sleepy but that's no time to sleep. He woke up and says ''Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnn...! Ouch...what happened? Oh, that's right...the green light brought me there, but what's this place?'' Syrena, Chil, Lilian and Barret, they already woke up. ''No time to sleep...! Hey guys... what's going on, someone know why were here?'' Jay seen a letter on Chil's hand. He reads, and it says:

''Dearest Children, I knew you would come and therefore i leave you behind this note. You have been sent back in time, where pokemon were still not discovered. The scientists and archaeologists that have come too are somewhere within the past, you must find them and help them. If you do not then I cannot send you back in time because I won't have enough magic left to warp you back separately.I will send you clue's in every note you find, You'r first clue is: To find the next note, you must seek the flower Antidote, where you'r there search for the one that's blue, if you do you'l find my next clue... To survive I have left you a 200 dollar note, use it wisely and good luck my friends.''

Anonymous~

''I can't show Cross?! Why?! ...Right...'' Jay understand but he was a little scared...maybe it could be a trap. It can't be the green light, or maybe it is. Jay was undecided at this moment, he was completely thinking about the green light but he have to worry about the others too. '' We may do our best to know why we were transported here. I may help when I can!'' Jay was all ready to explore the unknown region. He's ready when he's team mates are.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Jasmine Watson

Jasmine opened her eyes slowly and sat up confused. The last thing she remembered was seeing some light and then nothing. "Oh my god am I dead!" she screamed in her head seeing five kids and a few Pokemon. Upon checking her skirt pocket and finding Chitose's pokeball she sighed in relief. She wasn't dead...but she still didn't know where she was. She walked over to the others after letting her Togetic out. "d-do you know where we are?" she asked her tone with slight fear. She didn't know what happened or where she was and Jasmine didn't like it not one bit.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael woke up to Ice waking him up with it's cold breath. It smiled as Rafael woke up and smiled and started to pet the Glaceon. In the distance he saw a couple children and slowly walked over to them and thought he recognized some of them. Ice smiled at the Togetic and the girl that was not to far away from them. Rafae walked over to the group and saw a note in somebodies hand and it said "Dearest Children, I knew you would come and therefore i leave you behind this note. You have been sent back in time, where pokemon were still not discovered. The scientists and archaeologists that have come too are somewhere within the past, you must find them and help them. If you do not then I cannot send you back in time because I won't have enough magic left to warp you back separately.I will send you clue's in every note you find, You'r first clue is: To find the next note, you must seek the flower Antidote, where you'r there search for the one that's blue, if you do you'l find my next clue... To survive I have left you a 200 dollar note, use it wisely and good luck my friends.

Anonymous~

" What do you mean we can't show our Pokemon " He said to himself and noticed that Ice wasn't near him.He then saw the Pokemon with a girl and her Togetic. He walked over to Ice and the girl.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
"Lilian, th.....that's her name" whispered Chil. Then when Chil was in the deepest thought about the note, Syrena gave it to him.

"Th....Thanks cuz" said Chil still in his timid manner. The note was rather mysterious itself. Chil read it and here is what it said:

''Dearest Children, I knew you would come and therefore i leave you behind this note. You have been sent back in time, where pokemon were still not discovered. The scientists and archaeologists that have come too are somewhere within the past, you must find them and help them. If you do not then I cannot send you back in time because I won't have enough magic left to warp you back separately.I will send you clue's in every note you find, You'r first clue is: To find the next note, you must seek the flower Antidote, where you'r there search for the one that's blue, if you do you'l find my next clue... To survive I have left you a 200 dollar note, use it wisely and good luck my friends.''

Anonymous~

"Tsk, no POKEMON" said Chil started to get serious "I don't take orders from anyone, and especially not from an ADULT!". Chil was getting most uncomftable with the whole situation. He was started to get angry and serious, which we don't see everyday.

Then some one came and took the note and read it beside Chil. Chil didn't took much interest in who it was. He then noticed that Jasmine and Rafae was awake. Now to find Syrena.

"By the way, where is she?" wandered Chil. Chil saw Syrena digging in the sand.

"Um...mind me asking but what are you doing Syrena. This is no time to play in the sand" said Chil Seriously

darkpokeball

Years
VooVee enjoyed being called an awesome pokemon by Chil. It let out an approving cry, which was silenced by a cold look from Jet.

"Whatever. We're in the past, apparently. We have money, and apparently, but what do we do?"
he said, trying to sum things up. VooVee meanwhile was about to run towards Rafael and Ice to greet them, until it decided to stop. Jet wouldn't really approve of that. VooVee looked up at its master and wondered exactly why he was so determined to become the strongest.

"So...what does this all mean? And that green light...what was it?" Gary asked. He felt mildly stupid asking that. As he had come up with a few theories.

A. It was celebi. This was highly unlikely...Celebi is a myth and most likely not even real.

B. It was some sort of time rift. But how would a time rift open? Again, too vague...

C. Dialga opened the rift. But Dialga was like Celebi, of myth and legends.

Gary pondered exactly what was happening, because it irked him immensely to be clueless about anything...to have a weak point. Finally, he turned to Syrena.

"Syrena, what is that document within your hand?"
he asked, nodding towards the map. He looked back to see VooVee, but VooVee was already playing with Scorch. When it saw that Gary had noticed, it shoved Scorch off and pretended that it was 'strong and...training...' or something. Like Gary would like it to be. Jet turned back to Syrena and waited for a reply.

shinysweety

Years
Syrena Anderson

Syrena stared at the map blankly, was the blue thing in the Cactus some sort of goo? or water maybe. Syrena tilted her head. There was a tiny description written in small, curly handwriting right about 'Death Desert'. She then managed to figure out what it said. 'A place where there are many sand storms, and cactus's die. And the heat never goes away.' Was there a bright side in this place or what? Syrena slightly jumped when she heard her cousins voice. "Um...mind me asking but what are you doing Syrena. This is no time to play in the sand" He said. Syrena sighed of annoyance. "I wasn--" Syrena got cut off by her other cousin, Gary. "Syrena, what is that document within your hand?" Couldn't he tell it wasn't a document.

She then face palmed herself "Ugh, boys.." She murmured before she looked up and smiled at the two. "Ok Chil, I wasn't playing in the sand. I found this in it that's why I was digging ok. And Jet, this isn't a document it's a 'map' M-A-P, ok?" She continued. "Here, have a look for yourself." Syrena stood up and walked over to the two, then stood in the middle of them and showed them the map. "I think were here.." She pointed at Death Desert with her finger. Syrena then thought about what the clue was on the note, it wen't something like 'To find the next note, you must seek the flower Antidote, where you'r there search for the one that's blue, if you do you'l find my next clue.' Syrena then looked at the map curiously. There was allot of places on it, and on the top corner there was a one sign.

Did that mean that there were more maps or something? Then, Syrena spotted Mosquito Meadow. Maybe that was were the Antidote was, but what was Mosquito's? Syrena then read the tiny writing in her mind, it said. 'A place were antidote's can be found, only one blue antidote blooms there every 6 years. It is also swarming with bees, Mosquito's, fly's and all sort's of bugs and insects' Her eye's opened side, that's where they had to go! "Look guys, that tiny writing sais that there is a blue Antidote flower thing in Mosquito Meadow! We should head there.

And while Syrena and the other's were busy with the map and note, out in the shadows awaited a unpleasant surprise that is yet to be unveiled....

darkpokeball

Years
Garret looked at Syrena and shook his head.
"That thing only blooms every six years...and there's only one! We don't even know how big this 'Mosquito Meadow' is. We may not even be able to find one even if there is one there."

He walked away, as he thought about what to do next. VooVee however jumped up and with its mouth, took the map out of Syrena's hand. It nudged Gary and pawed 'Mosquito Meadow.'

"VooVee...no. The chances are just too slim. We're in the past right? What time in the past? Where in the past? We can't just rush into things."

VooVee pawed the map again, and looked at Gary. Jet then wondered that maybe they could gather some information going there. Maybe the clue was there even if the flower was not. He looked again at VooVee, and rolled his eyes. He then took the map and handed it to Syrena. With that, he walked off to evaluate his options. Meanwhile, VooVee spotted something sparkle in a mound of sand. It walked over and found a shard of glass. Looking around, the Vapreon saw no trace of what the shard could've come from. It was green and had a tattered label:
'Daniel's Haven.'

VooVee ignored it and walked off to play with the other pokemon. Jet on the other hand returned to Syrena and Chil.
"Let's take a vote on what to do next, between us three. All in favor of going..." he said, waiting to see if any hands went up.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Jack soon awoke and looked around. He noticed that his Fraxure was still asleep, so he shook it a bit but it continued to sleep. "Of course you would keep sleeping." Jack thought. "Just what happened? All I remember from before was a strange green light, then it was all simply a blur after that." he added before noticing there was a note in somebody's hand. "A note? What's that note for?" Jack thought as he got up and carefully read through the note.

Anonymous~

"Only two hundred? That isn't really much to use in a case like this. Even worse, no pokemon. I guess that second part is pretty understandable seeing as they dont technically exist yet. I guess I'll have to go around without a pokemon in public. Oh well...for now, I may as well go find the others...I guess. I may as well get Beast awake." Jack thought as he walked over to Beast, Jack was nearly slashed by Beast, who had just woken up. "We have to go find the others, Beast. Let's go." Jack said, but Beast simply turned away. Jack simply sighed, and started walking with Beast following from behind.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Lillian Electra

Lillian stared at everyone getting up. Then she stared at the map before lifting her hand. "This person who wrote the note must know something. We must have been teleported to the year of the blue antidote."

She looked over at Sparky, and the Manetric put his paw in the air. Then. Lillian looked at everyone else. "Believe me, I know something. I don't know why, but something tells me this is the right time in the past."

Sparky looked at all the pokemon, and nodded to them. He hoped that the others would agree. But, most of all, the Manetric hoped that Lillian was correct.

shinysweety

Years
Syrena Anderson

Gary looked at Syrena and then said. "That thing only blooms every six years...and there's only one! We don't even know how big this 'Mosquito Meadow' is. We may not even be able to find one even if there is one there." That was very true, but did he wanna go home or what? Gary walked away which made Syrena roll her eye';s with a annoying sigh. Then, a Vaporeon took the map out of Syrena's hand. It was VooVee. Syrena walked over to Gary and stood next to him, VooVee put his paw on Mosquito Meadow. "VooVee...no. The chances are just too slim. We're in the past right? What time in the past? Where in the past? We can't just rush into things." Gary replied to his Vaporeon.

"Or can we?" Syrena thought. Syrena quietly backed away back to Chili, VooVee had padded over to the other pokemon but Paige stayed loyally by Syrena's side. "Let's take a vote on what to do next, between us three. All in favor of going..." Syrena raised her hands almost immediately, which made Paige drop to the ground. Paige gave annoyed hiss and raised her tail then padded off to the other pokemon. But Syrena ignored her pokemon and carried on. "If we go, then maybe we can get out of here! I miss daddy!" Syrena wailed. "Im Homesick, this place is sooo hot and im really thirsty!" Syrena put her hands down, then looked at the map one more time.

If the blue thing was water.... then maybe they would survive.

darkpokeball

Years
Gary saw Syrena's hand go up. He rolled his eyes, but then her words struck him. She missed her family. After he had made his decision to grow power, Jet never really considered his family in the equation. They were just tools to help him reach success. Let Cress suffer if it must happen. But, then Gary recalled that the future had many technological advances and more oppurtunities. But hte past was harsh and rough...perfect for training. But, he rolled off the idea of staying in the past. If he was going to train here, he needed more knowledege. Perhaps he would come back here if possible. That green flash may return. But he wanted to advance back to his own time. Train there a while, go as he was. This whole time travel thing was a setback, and if handled correctly, could be an advantage. So Jet secretly agreed: 'Yes.' But he wouldn't let Syrena or Chil know.

Meanwhile, VooVee trotted over to Jack and Beast. It gave them a friendly grin, and ran a circle around the two, before walking off towards the group.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Beast growled with anger and prepared to attack VooVee, but Jack grabbed Beast's tail and pulled him back. "Hold on a moment, Beast. Now, something isn't right here. This is a time where pokemon have not been discovered. Although, that was a Vaporeon just now. Maybe if I somehow show the people of the existance of pokemon, I'll be the one to have discovored them. I'd be the man who found pokemon and brought them into the world. It's a perfect idea." Jack said, but Beast simply rolled his eyes. Knowing Jack's ambition of making a discovery would get him into a lot of trouble, Beast tackled Jack down to the ground and started hitting Jack in the face with his tail until he got over making a new discovery in the wrong time period. "Beast...thanks. Now, let's go follow that Vaporeon." Jack said, getting up off the ground before following VooVee with Beast following from behind.

Back