Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

TrollandToad.com

Old January 29th, 2017 (6:04 AM).
Nr 755

Nature: Calm
    This is something that I started for a friend that was running out of fan made hacks. I decided to create this just to mess with him at first, but the project grew on me and I kind of want to see what people think about it.

The story line is not changed. The characters are not changed. What has changed is currently this:
    - Higher levels on trainer Pokemon
    - Randomized trainer Pokemon
    - Randomized wild Pokemon
    - Difficult gym leaders with some surprises
    - Some other key characters that get much better teams
    - Different starter Pokemon
    - Randomized TM

There are so much stuff that I want to fix but the first thing that I want to fix is to handpick what wild Pokemon that appear in all the areas, but I do currently not have the time to do so and it shall stay the way it is until future notice. Same goes for all the other stuff I want to do. I also want to point out that this game is not made to be played after beating the champion once, as I tried to make that a finale as well as I could.

Mostly posting it here because none of my friends actually have the time to play it at the moment, including me.

I should point out that I had a lot of trouble with patching into .ips and it was the first time so I might not have done it correctly.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files
    File Type: ips Extremeplatinum.ips‎ (8.8 KB, 17 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 1st, 2017 (7:23 AM).

Bare with me, But did you just Randomize the rom and tinker the teams of notible trainers for "Difficulty"?
      Old February 1st, 2017 (9:11 AM).
      Nr 755

Nature: Calm
        As of now, yes. Like I said, there is a lot of stuff that I will do so this is basically my pre-alpha version that I just put out there so my friends could get it as well as any other people that want to try it.

The list of what I want to do is long, but I will just attempt to make a harder, better improved Platinum that people can enjoy.

Quick Reply