• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if They Were Real Part 2 Rated PG 16 (OOC thread)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
What if They Were Real? Part 2
OOC Thread​

This is the OOC thread. SU's will now be here if someone wants to join. Also, if someone wants to join the third team Legion they must talk to bot Game Over1375 and myself for approval.

Spoiler:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALCON... BUMP!

Bumping this baby. People need to see it. Anyways, I'll be posting soon.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Team Update!

Furball (Skitty) Lvl 32-Return, Faint Attack, Assist, Wake-Up Slap! Ability: Cute Charm!

Sky (Leafeon) Lvl 30-Solar Beam, Double Team, Leaf Blade, Sunny Day! Ability: Leaf Guard!

Electro (Emolga) Lvl 30-Light Screen, Electro Ball, Spark, Acrobatics! Ability: Static!

Aura (Riolu) Lvl 36-Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Foresight, Endure! Ability: Inner Focus!

Cubchoo (OT: Riley) Lvl 31-Icy Wind, hail, Brick Break, Water Pulse! Ability: Rattled!

Cano (Magmar) Lvl 35-Thief, Fire Punch, Confuse Ray, SmokeScreen! Ability: Flame Body!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hallo. First time I've needed to post here, but the Celebi arc is beginning. Pink Sapphire, ShinyDiamond, I hope you are both ready to go to an alernate world, assuming that you're still interested.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Pokemon:
KEY:
(...) = Pokemon species
(*...*) = Shiny Pokemon
♂ = Male
♀ = Female

Leonidas (Feraligatr ♂) Lv. 49
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Rash
EVs: 56 HP, 166 Atk, 86 Sp. Atk, 200 Speed
Ice Punch, Hydro Pump, Superpower, Dragon Pulse

Judas (Spiritomb ♂) Lv. 48 (Inactive)
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp. Atk
Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Shadow Sneak

Brutus (Hariyama ♂) Lv. 49
Ability: Guts
Nature: Brave
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Sp. Def
Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Payback, Cross Chop

Joan (Yanmega ♀) Lv. 46
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Modest
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed
Bug Buzz, Psychic, Ominous Wind, Ancientpower

Mary (Gabite ♀) Lv. 46
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Hasty
EVs: 4 HP, 186 Atk, 66 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed
Sandstorm, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast

Hera (Ferrothorn ♀) Lv. 48
Ability: Iron Barbs
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 200 HP, 56 Atk, 252 Sp. Def
Curse, Leech Seed, Power Whip, Gyro Ball

Izanami (*Seviper ♀*) Lv. 47
Ability: Shed Skin
Nature: Lonely
EVs: 100 HP, 200 Atk, 100 Sp. Def, 112 Speed
Coil, Glare, Gunk Shot, Night Slash

(Tauros ♂) (No nickname yet) Lv. 48 (Inactive)
Ability: Sheer Force (Dream World ability)
Nature: Adamant
EVs: None yet
Work Up, Zen Headbutt, Take Down, Swagger

Badges: Ground, Fighting, Rock

Just bringing up my team. Can't wait for the Celebi arc to start. :)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALCON... BUMP!

So people, tell me, what's happening right now, besides with Israel and Earl.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Well, John is in the past looking for Tydus. Silver, Sapphire & Jake are just wondering where to go, since they're both at Lake Lure, North Carolina. They'll be going to the gym where the shrine is, is how John got to the past. That's all I know.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
First and foemost, BUMP.

Second, I've been doing some thinking, and based on the styles and skills of all the traoners that have bee present since early on, I have come up with who would ermge on top if they all battled each other in one on ones. This would be the over all winner, not who would beat who during their fights. In addition, I have come up with titles. This is purely arbitrary, of course.

The winner would be... Wait for it... Silver

That is right. Silver. He is a skilled trainer, maybe not as skilled as John or Earl, and he can be quite intense in battling. A very well rounded and talented trainer, but that would not be enough. Where he really shines is with his team, be it hman or pokemon. He is very charasmatic, and can inspire those around him to greatness. His empathy towards his pokemon, and the world in general is a powerful tool, whether he realizes it or not, and others naturally want to strive for him, such as most of his battles with Aura. Aura and his other pokemon push themselves well beyond their limits to help him win, and you can not under estimate the power of that. Due to his friendship, courage, and desire to do the right thing that inspires others, Silver has the title of Paladin.

Next up that would come in second is Israel

Yes, Israel would be able to be the second best. He is totally ruthlkess in battle, and pushes his pokemon to do their best, no matter the cost. If winning means sacrificing one of his pokemon, he would do it in a second if he could justify it. Not even John can say that. Israel relies mainly on pure power, and devistates his enemies combo attacks with frightening ferocity. When you battle Israel, you not only fight his ppokemon, you fight a mental war, as he himself will strip down your confidence and that can turn any battle in his favor. For his fierce style, and no holding back approach, Israel has earned the title of Fighter.

After Israel would be John

John is lovable and... Wait, I'm thinking of som eone else. John Brooks-Mcfarline is a powerful trainer and a master stradegist. He can come up with a counter for any situation, on the spot, and it will usually work. He doesn't act, he reacts, and that can cause some problems. Of all the trainers, he is probably the single best strategist around, and it shows. He also plays the insulting game, though is not as good at it as Israel. He prefers to let his pokemon speak for him, and speak they do. Due to his planning and intense desire to be the strongest, he is constantly in a state of training. His pokemon are the strongest, though by only a few levels. Due to this planning and forethought, John has the titla od Expert

=Fourth in line is Earl

Earl was hard to place. I couldn't decide if he should be where John is now, but ultimately ended up putting him just below John. Earl is neither as polished and skilled as John, the one who taught him most of the basic principles he battles and trains by, nor as fierce as Israel. He's sort of the middle ground. But where Silver is charasmatic and inspiring, Earl has another trait that sets him apart. His versatility. As a Move Tutor of the master class, Earl can and is prepared for anything. Moreso than John, he can adapt to any battle, and tailor his pokemon specifically for the battle, though in the battle he is generally stuck with what he's got at the time. He is very calm and hard to rile, and this makes him seem cool in the face of hardships, which is quite frustrating to anyone that is battling him. Due to his calm demeaner and his outright versatility, Earl has the title Jack of all Trades

I'm not doing OOCs right now, and that list will likely grow as the newcomers get more battle EXP and show off their styles. This is purely arbitrary, and the battles I imagined took place with their trainers at level 99 with all pokemon. Feel free to dispute my reasoning, and if I agree or overlooked something, I can change it.

Back