The PokéCommunity Forums The PokéCommunity Archives Pokémon Clubs
~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old March 29th, 2012 (2:50 AM). Edited March 29th, 2012 by SS01.
SS01's Avatar
SS01 SS01 is offline
#PoC Collab
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Age: 25
    Gender: Other
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 344
    Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
    Username: miltankRancher
    Your partner Eevee: Rasputin the Eevee
    Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): My favorite evolutionary line!

    I love how Eevee possesses the ability to evolve into different forms of Pokemon. I mean, three is cool, but SEVEN is just wicked!
    Welcome! I know right? Although what Iloveevee says about having to leave one out of your party is true, I believe the obvious one to leave out is Leafeon. I don't know why, I just don't like that thing.

    Well, it seems most people have responded to the previous topic, so how about a new one:


    Future Eeveelutions: will we get any, and if so, what do you think they will be like? Tell us!

    Personally, I think the Eevee line has gone as far as it will go. I'd like a Rock and especially Ghost Eevee, but I just don't think it'll happen.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old March 29th, 2012 (7:09 AM).
    Outkin's Avatar
    Outkin Outkin is offline
    OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
       
      Join Date: Feb 2012
      Location: Canada B.C.
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 281
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
      I agree. Seven different evolutions is cool, but it makes it harder to choose which one to evolve Eevee into. Also, since you can only have six Pokemon on a team you have to leave an evolution out.
      You skip out too if you count the pre-evo.

      I know a lot of people may disagree with me, but I think a normal type evolution would be cool, because what happens when it evolves....normally? (Sorry for the pun XD) Otherwise, steel might be cool.....Steeleon has a nice ring to it in my opinion.
      __________________





        #28    
      Old March 29th, 2012 (7:09 AM).
      HoodieDoodie's Avatar
      HoodieDoodie HoodieDoodie is offline
      The Electric Soldier
         
        Join Date: Feb 2011
        Location: england ;)
        Age: 18
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 50
        Send a message via AIM to HoodieDoodie
        ^yeah :[ I really do hope that maybe Nintendo will, but since with Unova they didn't carry on any evolutions (I don't think...?) so its sort of a bit blunt.
        I'd love to see a rock or a bug eevee, since both are categories with not very appealing pokemon to me. rock isn't bad, but bug is awful.
        __________________
        i guess i'm a toy that is broken, i guess we're just older now
          #29    
        Old March 29th, 2012 (5:16 PM).
        miltankRancher's Avatar
        miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
        Mega Ampharos is the one.
           
          Join Date: May 2010
          Location: Philippines
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 3,953
          Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
          If we take in into consideration Eevee's ability to take in his surroundings, the only possible types that Eevee can evolve to is Rock, Ground, Poison, and Steel. I mean, we have environment's like that. However, a fighting Eeveelution is awesome.

          funny how this is also a topic on the previous Eeveelution fan club.
          __________________

          I am a Roleplayer


          ...and I am PROUD of it.
          Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
            #30    
          Old March 30th, 2012 (3:52 AM).
          SS01's Avatar
          SS01 SS01 is offline
          #PoC Collab
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Age: 25
            Gender: Other
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 344
            Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Outkin View Post

            You skip out too if you count the pre-evo.

            I know a lot of people may disagree with me, but I think a normal type evolution would be cool, because what happens when it evolves....normally? (Sorry for the pun XD) Otherwise, steel might be cool.....Steeleon has a nice ring to it in my opinion.
            That would be interesting.. How about the name.. Normaleon? Plaineon?
            Yes, Steeleon does sound rather nice.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by HoodieDoodie View Post
            ^yeah :[ I really do hope that maybe Nintendo will, but since with Unova they didn't carry on any evolutions (I don't think...?) so its sort of a bit blunt.
            I'd love to see a rock or a bug eevee, since both are categories with not very appealing pokemon to me. rock isn't bad, but bug is awful.
            I agree with you on bug being awful, but I kinda like rock :P
            Unfortunately, I also agree with you that it would be unlikely ):

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
            If we take in into consideration Eevee's ability to take in his surroundings, the only possible types that Eevee can evolve to is Rock, Ground, Poison, and Steel. I mean, we have environment's like that. However, a fighting Eeveelution is awesome.

            funny how this is also a topic on the previous Eeveelution fan club.
            Fighting would be interesting.. And I suppose we could have Ghost in a place like Old Chateau, maybe. Was it really? I honestly did not know that. This one's better :P
              #31    
            Old March 30th, 2012 (5:27 AM).
            alolan vulpix's Avatar
            alolan vulpix alolan vulpix is offline
            it me
               
              Join Date: Aug 2011
              Location: England
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 339
              Username: TheShinyEevee
              Your partner Eevee: Icing the Eevee
              Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Because Eevee is just the right balance of many of my favourite animals, and it's also a couple of my favourite colours!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by HoodieDoodie View Post
              If you could have one, and only one, eevee(lution) in your party, which one would it be? Its not just a matter of your favourite one, but which one would be the most use in your team.
              Like Outkin I would adore a Normal Eeveelution! A bigger, fluffier Eevee :3

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Outkin View Post
              I know a lot of people may disagree with me, but I think a normal type evolution would be cool, because what happens when it evolves....normally? (Sorry for the pun XD) Otherwise, steel might be cool.....Steeleon has a nice ring to it in my opinion.
              Love both of the ideas :D

              On the topic of any more eeveelutions, I see it coming as much as the next generation, pretty much. I know there were reasons for not having new Eeveelutions in 3rd Gen, but the point in 5th Gen was to bring back the nostalgic feeling of just one gen of Pokes. Notice how NO Pokémon got a pre-evolution or evolution that didn't belong to 5th Gen?

              And the topic of Eevee's ability to take in it's surroundings, wasn't it more that it adapted to it's climate? If so, it could easily adapt to a dojo-style fighting climate, or the sky, or possibly a pet normal eeveelution!
              Just my take :D
              __________________

              i spent too many late nights
              just thinking a hole in the earth
              credits

                #32    
              Old March 30th, 2012 (7:27 AM). Edited March 30th, 2012 by SS01.
              SS01's Avatar
              SS01 SS01 is offline
              #PoC Collab
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Age: 25
                Gender: Other
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 344
                Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee View Post
                Username: TheShinyEevee
                Your partner Eevee: Icing the Eevee
                Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Because Eevee is just the right balance of many of my favourite animals, and it's also a couple of my favourite colours!

                ...

                Like Outkin I would adore a Normal Eeveelution! A bigger, fluffier Eevee :3
                Hi! I was hoping you'd join :D Wanna be you are Co-Owner?.
                Those are very good reasons and Icing is an adorable name If you like Eeveelutions' colors, we have a collection of very nice userbars in every one of them, thanks to HoodieDoodie, and a not-so-nice one from myself! Welcome!

                I had thought a Normal Eeveelution might be too boring, but when you put it as bigger and fluffier.. <333 :cer_wink:
                  #33    
                Old March 31st, 2012 (4:50 AM). Edited March 31st, 2012 by alolan vulpix.
                alolan vulpix's Avatar
                alolan vulpix alolan vulpix is offline
                it me
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                  Location: England
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 339
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post
                  Hi! I was hoping you'd join :D
                  Hehe! Were you? XD
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post
                  Wanna be you are Co-Owner?.



                  Woah! Sweet! Thank you O:

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post
                  Those are very good reasons and Icing is an adorable name If you like Eeveelutions' colors, we have a collection of very nice userbars in every one of them, thanks to HoodieDoodie, and a not-so-nice one from myself! Welcome!


                  Thank you I am (Unsurprisingly) using the Eevee one, as you can/may be able to see! Thanks HoodieDoodie! Your's is great too, SS01!


                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post
                  I had thought a Normal Eeveelution might be too boring, but when you put it as bigger and fluffier.. <333 :cer_wink:


                  XD IKR... How about Eeveeon! LOL!

                  Also, I attempted a GIF Userbar, but then the colours messed up since I used Eevee colours instead of one of the 200 so GIF Colours... So I just chose the best frame XD




                  Also, please can I make Icing a Shiny Eevee? I think I can also afford to purchase another partner Eevee since I made a userbar, if I can, can she be called Chocolate please? Thanks :D

                  EDIT:

                  Did it! :D
                  __________________

                  i spent too many late nights
                  just thinking a hole in the earth
                  credits

                    #34    
                  Old March 31st, 2012 (4:56 AM).
                  miltankRancher's Avatar
                  miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                  Mega Ampharos is the one.
                     
                    Join Date: May 2010
                    Location: Philippines
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 3,953
                    Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
                    Ghost? Hmm... Not a big fan though. Being in a haunted mansion certainly not warrant a 'ghostly' environment.
                    __________________

                    I am a Roleplayer


                    ...and I am PROUD of it.
                    Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                      #35    
                    Old March 31st, 2012 (5:09 AM).
                    Scuki's Avatar
                    Scuki Scuki is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2012
                      Location: Philippines for now
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 143
                      [SIZE="a"]Username: scuki
                      You partner eevee: Yuuki the eevee
                      Reason why I love eevee: Espeon and Umbreon are my favorite. They make a good pair. I also want to own a Glaceon and Leafeon. But it can't be evolved in SS. T.T.[/SIZE]
                      __________________
                      Dango Dango Dango Daikazoku!
                        #36    
                      Old April 1st, 2012 (1:39 AM).
                      Avishka's Avatar
                      Avishka Avishka is offline
                      ...
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: May 2011
                      Age: 19
                      Gender: Female
                      Posts: 2,161
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee View Post

                      Also, I attempted a GIF Userbar, but then the colours messed up since I used Eevee colours instead of one of the 200 so GIF Colours... So I just chose the best frame XD




                      Also, please can I make Icing a Shiny Eevee? I think I can also afford to purchase another partner Eevee since I made a userbar, if I can, can she be called Chocolate please? Thanks :D

                      EDIT:

                      Did it! :D
                      nice userbars!
                      welcome to the club,Scuki!!
                      -------
                      topic: i would like to see a fighting type, dragon type,poison type,steel type and flying type
                      i would like to look like the fake eevee in the 3rd pic but there is no dragon type in it
                      some fake eevee pics.
                      Spoiler:



                      __________________
                      ...
                        #37    
                      Old April 1st, 2012 (3:44 AM).
                      miltankRancher's Avatar
                      miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                      Mega Ampharos is the one.
                         
                        Join Date: May 2010
                        Location: Philippines
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 3,953
                        Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
                        Oh, yes! You have posted the awesome Eeveelution pics! the last one! Those are epic!
                        __________________

                        I am a Roleplayer


                        ...and I am PROUD of it.
                        Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                          #38    
                        Old April 1st, 2012 (1:12 PM).
                        Mockingjay's Avatar
                        Mockingjay Mockingjay is offline
                        Friends: See my About Me.
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 177
                          Username: Mockingjay
                          Your partner Eevee: Cecelia the Eevee~
                          Reason why you like Eevee: Well, I've always loved Eevee since the moment I spotted it. Not sure if this was the anime, the games, or the cards, but whatever. I love the way Eevees look, the way they walk, act, sound, and how they're not the average Pokemon. I adore the fact that they can evolve into all of those different Pokemon...and each of them are very different from each other. It's usually hard to choose which Pokemon I want my Eevees to evolve into, which is why I find myself getting a handful of Eevees the moment I get a Ditto. :0

                          If I had to use only one Eevee evolution...it would probably be Espeon. When I was younger, Espeon was my favorite of the Eeveelutions, but that was because they are purple! When I played Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I immediately evolved my Eevee into an Espeon...and I found out that they were somewhat strong! My Espeon never failed me!
                            #39    
                          Old April 1st, 2012 (1:59 PM).
                          Absol Absol is offline
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2012
                          Posts: 1,821
                          I love the pics! If there is going to be more evolutions I hope one of them is a ghost type. I would love to see another mummy-like Pokemon. There is already a pyschic and dark so why not ghost type too?
                            #40    
                          Old April 1st, 2012 (2:40 PM).
                          Mockingjay's Avatar
                          Mockingjay Mockingjay is offline
                          Friends: See my About Me.
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 177
                            Anyone here played Pokemon Yellow and just wished that you could have gotten the Eevee? I sure always did, I was so jealous of my rival the entire time I played Yellow! :\

                            If there were other kinds of Eevee evolutions...I'd most definitely want to see a flying type. How would they do that? I've seen some people's interpretations, and they have clouds around them, however, that reminds me of Swablus and Altarias a bit TOO much. Then again, an Eevee evolution with wings...sounds a bit odd. :0
                              #41    
                            Old April 1st, 2012 (4:46 PM).
                            Scuki's Avatar
                            Scuki Scuki is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2012
                              Location: Philippines for now
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 143
                              [SIZE="a"]
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Mockingjay View Post
                              Anyone here played Pokemon Yellow and just wished that you could have gotten the Eevee? I sure always did, I was so jealous of my rival the entire time I played Yellow! :

                              If there were other kinds of Eevee evolutions...I'd most definitely want to see a flying type. How would they do that? I've seen some people's interpretations, and they have clouds around them, however, that reminds me of Swablus and Altarias a bit TOO much. Then again, an Eevee evolution with wings...sounds a bit odd. :0
                              I played pokemon yellow and you can get an eevee there. Just go to celadon city and enter the back of the mansion. I think it was a mansion. XD. At the top, you will find an eevee. ( strangely you can just take it. The dude doean't care. XD. ).[/SIZE]
                              __________________
                              Dango Dango Dango Daikazoku!
                                #42    
                              Old April 1st, 2012 (5:23 PM).
                              Mockingjay's Avatar
                              Mockingjay Mockingjay is offline
                              Friends: See my About Me.
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 177
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Scuki View Post


                                I played pokemon yellow and you can get an eevee there. Just go to celadon city and enter the back of the mansion. I think it was a mansion. XD. At the top, you will find an eevee. ( strangely you can just take it. The dude doean't care. XD. )
                                I know about the Eevee you can get, but I was still jealous of my rival... ;_;

                                I used to wish that they would've made a Pokemon brown version or something...with Eevee!

                                This was the mind of a 4 year old...yep.
                                  #43    
                                Old April 2nd, 2012 (5:25 AM).
                                SS01's Avatar
                                SS01 SS01 is offline
                                #PoC Collab
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Other
                                  Nature: Timid
                                  Posts: 344
                                  Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Mockingjay View Post
                                  Username: Mockingjay
                                  Your partner Eevee: Cecelia the Eevee~
                                  Reason why you like Eevee: Well, I've always loved Eevee since the moment I spotted it. Not sure if this was the anime, the games, or the cards, but whatever. I love the way Eevees look, the way they walk, act, sound, and how they're not the average Pokemon. I adore the fact that they can evolve into all of those different Pokemon...and each of them are very different from each other. It's usually hard to choose which Pokemon I want my Eevees to evolve into, which is why I find myself getting a handful of Eevees the moment I get a Ditto. :0

                                  If I had to use only one Eevee evolution...it would probably be Espeon. When I was younger, Espeon was my favorite of the Eeveelutions, but that was because they are purple! When I played Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I immediately evolved my Eevee into an Espeon...and I found out that they were somewhat strong! My Espeon never failed me!
                                  Welcome! Hehe, Espeon is rather useful in battle. I agree with you, Eevee itself is possibly the best of them all!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee View Post



                                  EDIT:

                                  Did it! :D
                                  Those. Are. Amazing. Like really. Amazing. I got you everything you requested :D

                                  Myself, I found some pictures of a Flying type Eevee, which I think should be the next Eeveelution.

                                  Spoiler:




                                  As for a name, I'm thinking maybe.. Cieleon? From "Sky" in French.

                                  Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm adding up everyone's points now.
                                    #44    
                                  Old April 2nd, 2012 (7:22 AM).
                                  Avishka's Avatar
                                  Avishka Avishka is offline
                                  ...
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2011
                                  Age: 19
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Posts: 2,161
                                  Welcometo the club, Mockingjay!
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post


                                  Myself, I found some pictures of a Flying type Eevee, which I think should be the next Eeveelution.

                                  Spoiler:




                                  As for a name, I'm thinking maybe.. Cieleon? From "Sky" in French.

                                  Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm adding up everyone's points now.
                                  i like the second one!
                                  i found a beautiful pic of fake eeveelutions
                                  __________________
                                  ...
                                    #45    
                                  Old April 2nd, 2012 (12:49 PM).
                                  Mockingjay's Avatar
                                  Mockingjay Mockingjay is offline
                                  Friends: See my About Me.
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Posts: 177
                                    Wow to both of you guys...those fake Eevee evolutions look so great! 0_0!

                                    and as Avishka said, the second picture is great! :D

                                    I've got to admit, an Eevee with wings just looks a bit odd, though xD. I like the drawings of the Eevees surrounded with clouds...but they seem too much like Swablu.

                                    I wish the next one would be Flying as well c:

                                    I own an Eevee plush, and it's adorable.. :D
                                      #46    
                                    Old April 3rd, 2012 (6:17 AM).
                                    Taposa's Avatar
                                    Taposa Taposa is offline
                                    ;)
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 254
                                      Credit for this week's pic of the week goes to: Avishka!

                                      Signup form:
                                      Username: Taposa
                                      Your partner Eevee: Steve the Eevee
                                      Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Eevee's shiny form is (so xAnyLargeNumber) Cute and Lovely. I actually want 1.
                                      __________________
                                      Pokemon White FC - 0433 0988 1653
                                      Pokémon Black 2 FC - 0090 0325 8242
                                      GPX+ Site

                                      Current Challenge

                                        #47    
                                      Old April 3rd, 2012 (7:13 AM).
                                      SS01's Avatar
                                      SS01 SS01 is offline
                                      #PoC Collab
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                                        Age: 25
                                        Gender: Other
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 344
                                        Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Taposa View Post
                                        Credit for this week's pic of the week goes to: Avishka!

                                        Signup form:
                                        Username: Taposa
                                        Your partner Eevee: Steve the Eevee
                                        Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Eevee's shiny form is (so xAnyLargeNumber) Cute and Lovely. I actually want 1.
                                        Welcome! I'm not sure whether to take your request literally or not, so I'll leave it, but if you want your partner shiny, let me know! It is cute and lovely in it's shiny form :D
                                          #48    
                                        Old April 3rd, 2012 (6:23 PM).
                                        miltankRancher's Avatar
                                        miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                                        Mega Ampharos is the one.
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2010
                                          Location: Philippines
                                          Age: 22
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 3,953
                                          Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher



                                          If they are going to make a flying-type, do this. although it really looks like Umbreon.
                                          __________________

                                          I am a Roleplayer


                                          ...and I am PROUD of it.
                                          Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                                            #49    
                                          Old April 3rd, 2012 (11:45 PM). Edited April 3rd, 2012 by alolan vulpix.
                                          alolan vulpix's Avatar
                                          alolan vulpix alolan vulpix is offline
                                          it me
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2011
                                            Location: England
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 339
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post



                                            If they are going to make a flying-type, do this. although it really looks like Umbreon.
                                            I think I must be the only one who wants a creamy/white angel-looking Eevee for a flying type.... :3
                                            That one's really sweet, but I want wings! xD

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Mockingjay View Post
                                            Wow to both of you guys...those fake Eevee evolutions look so great! 0_0!

                                            and as Avishka said, the second picture is great! :D

                                            I've got to admit, an Eevee with wings just looks a bit odd, though xD. I like the drawings of the Eevees surrounded with clouds...but they seem too much like Swablu.

                                            I wish the next one would be Flying as well c:

                                            I own an Eevee plush, and it's adorable.. :D
                                            Do you have the PokéDoll? Gotta get that for my birthday or something... <3
                                            Spoiler:


                                            ADORBZZ<3


                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Mockingjay View Post
                                            I know about the Eevee you can get, but I was still jealous of my rival... ;_;

                                            I used to wish that they would've made a Pokemon brown version or something...with Eevee!

                                            This was the mind of a 4 year old...yep.
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Mockingjay View Post
                                            Anyone here played Pokemon Yellow and just wished that you could have gotten the Eevee? I sure always did, I was so jealous of my rival the entire time I played Yellow! :\

                                            If there were other kinds of Eevee evolutions...I'd most definitely want to see a flying type. How would they do that? I've seen some people's interpretations, and they have clouds around them, however, that reminds me of Swablus and Altarias a bit TOO much. Then again, an Eevee evolution with wings...sounds a bit odd. :0
                                            Felt exaaaactly the same x3



                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
                                            nice userbars!
                                            welcome to the club,Scuki!!
                                            -------
                                            topic: i would like to see a fighting type, dragon type,poison type,steel type and flying type
                                            i would like to look like the fake eevee in the 3rd pic but there is no dragon type in it
                                            some fake eevee pics.
                                            Spoiler:



                                            Thanks!
                                            That last normal type is what we need!
                                            (Apart from we need Eevee's tail back. It's like, the BEST bit apart from the ears and all the Eeveelutions get rid of it!!)
                                            And that Dragon Type! Ahhh! Chinese Dragon Eeveelution = Epic Win <3333

                                            (See, SS? Told you I like Chinese mythology.... too much)
                                            __________________

                                            i spent too many late nights
                                            just thinking a hole in the earth
                                            credits

                                              #50    
                                            Old April 4th, 2012 (2:46 AM).
                                            SS01's Avatar
                                            SS01 SS01 is offline
                                            #PoC Collab
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                                              Age: 25
                                              Gender: Other
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 344
                                              Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee View Post
                                              I think I must be the only one who wants a creamy/white angel-looking Eevee for a flying type.... :3
                                              That one's really sweet, but I want wings! xD
                                              (See SS? I told you I like Chinese mythology.... too much)
                                              Nope! I want it toooooooooooooooooo!!

                                              Spoiler:


                                              Here. Happy?
                                              Spoiler:


                                              Also, I found this while searching. Cuuuuuute!!
                                              Spoiler:
                                               
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:15 PM.