Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old April 12th, 2012 (2:39 PM).
Meganium's Avatar
Meganium Meganium is offline
git gud or get r e k t
  • PokéCommunity Daily
  • Crystal Tier
  • Social Media
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Galveston, TX
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Posts: 17,044
^A black shiny Jolteon would be pretty epic imo! But what about the spikes? Would they still be white, or add a slight different color? (I was thinking yellow, but they would be mistakenly identified as a regular Umbreon. Just my thoughts.
__________________

discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
I got soul but I'm not a soldier.

Relevant Advertising!

  #77    
Old April 13th, 2012 (2:08 PM).
BZW Golem's Avatar
BZW Golem BZW Golem is offline
Conspirator~
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Poland
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Posts: 142
Username: BZW Golem
Your partner Eevee: Rutela the (female!) Vaporeon
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): It's cute, it helps me every time I have a "I need a x type in my ingame team" problem, and it's just awesome :3

May I join, please?
__________________

None at the moment, but Mac rules, just saying.
  #78    
Old April 13th, 2012 (4:27 PM).
SS01's Avatar
SS01 SS01 is offline
#PoC Collab
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Age: 26
    Gender: Other
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 344
    I rather like the current shiny Eeveelutions, but that's just me. I'M SHOCKED AT YOU, TSE!!!!!!!!!111

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
    ^A black shiny Jolteon would be pretty epic imo! But what about the spikes? Would they still be white, or add a slight different color? (I was thinking yellow, but they would be mistakenly identified as a regular Umbreon. Just my thoughts.
    Maybe the spikes could be black too?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BZW Golem View Post
    Username: BZW Golem
    Your partner Eevee: Rutela the (female!) Vaporeon
    Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): It's cute, it helps me every time I have a "I need a x type in my ingame team" problem, and it's just awesome :3

    May I join, please?
    No you can't join. Goodbye.

    Spoiler:
    I kid I kid, welcome! Haha, it certainly is cute
    You can't have an Eeveelution as your partner, only an Eevee. You can evolve it with points later.
      #79    
    Old April 13th, 2012 (8:42 PM).
    Meganium's Avatar
    Meganium Meganium is offline
    git gud or get r e k t
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Crystal Tier
    • Social Media
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Galveston, TX
    Age: 26
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 17,044
    ShinySearcher, how could you lmao. xD

    But yeah, light black or gray spikes are what I have in mind.

    Yes, I agree with Golem. It does eliminate the "I need x in my team". Like for example, when I was playing Soulsilver/Silver, I needed a different type of Pokemon type instead of having to go for Water, Electric, and Fire (which were common in my team). So I went ahead and chose Dark, and that's where I trained my Eevee to evolve into Umbreon. xD
    __________________

    discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
      #80    
    Old April 13th, 2012 (11:56 PM).
    miltankRancher's Avatar
    miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
    Mega Ampharos is the one.
       
      Join Date: May 2010
      Location: Philippines
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 3,953
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
      ShinySearcher, how could you lmao. xD

      But yeah, light black or gray spikes are what I have in mind.

      Yes, I agree with Golem. It does eliminate the "I need x in my team". Like for example, when I was playing Soulsilver/Silver, I needed a different type of Pokemon type instead of having to go for Water, Electric, and Fire (which were common in my team). So I went ahead and chose Dark, and that's where I trained my Eevee to evolve into Umbreon. xD
      Eevee is so flexible it could fit into any type of team. Yes, it could eliminate a need for an x type in a team. Very useful, especially when you are running out of good pokemon options.
      __________________

      I am a Roleplayer


      ...and I am PROUD of it.
      Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
        #81    
      Old April 13th, 2012 (11:57 PM). Edited April 14th, 2012 by Turn-it.
      Turn-it's Avatar
      Turn-it Turn-it is offline
      Coordinator/Elite Trainer
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Apr 2012
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 386
      Username: Turn-it

      My partner Eevee: Shon the eevee

      Reason I like eevee: He or she can become so many different things and what's not to like about eevee duh! :D

      Asking for joinage please :D


      EDIT: we can have shiny eevees? if so, I'd like to use a different eevee I have so many :D
        #82    
      Old April 14th, 2012 (1:11 AM).
      BZW Golem's Avatar
      BZW Golem BZW Golem is offline
      Conspirator~
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Feb 2012
      Location: Poland
      Age: 22
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 142
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post
      You can't have an Eeveelution as your partner, only an Eevee. You can evolve it with points later.
      Oh, sorry, my bad "


      And about the "I need x in my team".. Every time I play my LeafGreen I end up using eevee because of something lacking in my team @[email protected]
      Mostly vaporeon, because if I don't choose squirtle as a starter then the only option to get a water type early is magikarp.. and I'm too lazy to train magikarp xD
      __________________

      None at the moment, but Mac rules, just saying.
        #83    
      Old April 14th, 2012 (3:28 AM).
      SS01's Avatar
      SS01 SS01 is offline
      #PoC Collab
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Age: 26
        Gender: Other
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 344
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by BZW Golem View Post
        Oh, sorry, my bad "


        And about the "I need x in my team".. Every time I play my LeafGreen I end up using eevee because of something lacking in my team @[email protected]
        Mostly vaporeon, because if I don't choose squirtle as a starter then the only option to get a water type early is magikarp.. and I'm too lazy to train magikarp xD
        Haha, yeah, I sometimes do that too, but since Eevee is given in nearly all games, I usually end up SRing it shiny and then using it as a trophy. XD
        Also sorry about the delay adding you to the member list, I'll put you on now.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Turn-it View Post
        Username: Turn-it

        My partner Eevee: Shon the eevee

        Reason I like eevee: He or she can become so many different things and what's not to like about eevee duh! :D

        Asking for joinage please :D


        EDIT: we can have shiny eevees? if so, I'd like to use a different eevee I have so many :D
        Welcome! Yeah, you can ave a shiny Eevee for 20 points. I'll do it for you

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
        Eevee is so flexible it could fit into any type of team. Yes, it could eliminate a need for an x type in a team. Very useful, especially when you are running out of good pokemon options.
        Yes, this is especially useful when Eevee is given early (not a starter though) in the game, as there are often not many decent Pokemon yet.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
        ShinySearcher, how could you lmao. xD

        But yeah, light black or gray spikes are what I have in mind.

        Yes, I agree with Golem. It does eliminate the "I need x in my team". Like for example, when I was playing Soulsilver/Silver, I needed a different type of Pokemon type instead of having to go for Water, Electric, and Fire (which were common in my team). So I went ahead and chose Dark, and that's where I trained my Eevee to evolve into Umbreon. xD
        Yeah, haha. I love Umbreon all around, no idea why really. XD
          #84    
        Old April 14th, 2012 (7:07 AM).
        Outkin's Avatar
        Outkin Outkin is offline
        OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
           
          Join Date: Feb 2012
          Location: Canada B.C.
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 281
          Despite eevee being one of my favorites I don't use it often in battle. Most of the time I like pokemon for their looks, but my team ends up being pokemon I consider strong. It also doesn't help that the first few games I owned never had an eevee...I need to experiment with my favorite pokemon offensively.
          __________________





            #85    
          Old April 14th, 2012 (12:42 PM).
          BZW Golem's Avatar
          BZW Golem BZW Golem is offline
          Conspirator~
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Feb 2012
          Location: Poland
          Age: 22
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 142
          Here a little present from me :3


          Also, is it only me but the most unloved eeveelution is flareon?
          No one uses him, I guess that's because of his limited movepool.. but it's sad :
          __________________

          None at the moment, but Mac rules, just saying.
            #86    
          Old April 14th, 2012 (1:09 PM).
          SS01's Avatar
          SS01 SS01 is offline
          #PoC Collab
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Age: 26
            Gender: Other
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 344
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BZW Golem View Post
            Here a little present from me :3


            Also, is it only me but the most unloved eeveelution is flareon?
            No one uses him, I guess that's because of his limited movepool.. but it's sad :<
            :O :O :O

            LOVE IT. I'm so using that

            Yeah, Flareon is definitely the most unloved. it is sad

            Hmm, new topic:


            What do you think Eevee and the Eeveelutions are based on?


            Here are my answers, pretty much:

            Eevee: dog.
            Flareon: maybe fox?
            Vaporeon: hmm, tough.. No idea tbh.
            Jolteon: not sure, maybe dog?
            Umbreon: dog.
            Espeon: cat?
            Glaceon: no idea.
            Leafeon: hmm, rabbit?
              #87    
            Old April 14th, 2012 (2:26 PM).
            Turn-it's Avatar
            Turn-it Turn-it is offline
            Coordinator/Elite Trainer
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2012
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 386
            Eevee I"m thinking fox. I think it has fox characteristics!

            Espeon I'd say cat.

            Jolteon a dog I can't think of anything else.

            Flareon another fox type.

            Vaporeon.......a fish mermaid? lol

            Leafeon.....fox/dog?

            Glaceon.....icy fox....snow fox?

            Umbreon definitely a dog.
              #88    
            Old April 14th, 2012 (2:28 PM).
            Absol Absol is offline
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jan 2012
            Posts: 1,816
            Eevee has always reminded me of a cat because of its fluffiness. Espeon also reminds me of a cat but the rest of the eeveelutions are hard to tell what they're based off. I agree that they do look somewhat like dogs.
              #89    
            Old April 14th, 2012 (2:39 PM).
            Meganium's Avatar
            Meganium Meganium is offline
            git gud or get r e k t
            • PokéCommunity Daily
            • Crystal Tier
            • Social Media
             
            Join Date: Jun 2010
            Location: Galveston, TX
            Age: 26
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 17,044
            I've always thought of Umbreon and Espeon as cats. I know they don't have whiskers, but they indeed do have pointy ears. They walk and growl like a cat, so I figured they'd be a bit related. For Jolteon and Flareon, they remind me of foxes for some reason, but I can't tell why they do. Flareon has the puffy tail, while Jolteon doesn't.

            In response to Golem, I personally think Flareon is the least favorite as well. I never used it at all, and don't plan to use it. The main reason for that is I already had a Fire-Type in my party when playing RBY.

            I want to get a Fire Stone, I have an Eevee in my PC box in White that I'd like to evolve it to Flareon. :)
            __________________

            discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
            I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
              #90    
            Old April 14th, 2012 (9:42 PM).
            Turn-it's Avatar
            Turn-it Turn-it is offline
            Coordinator/Elite Trainer
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2012
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 386
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
            I've always thought of Umbreon and Espeon as cats. I know they don't have whiskers, but they indeed do have pointy ears. They walk and growl like a cat, so I figured they'd be a bit related. For Jolteon and Flareon, they remind me of foxes for some reason, but I can't tell why they do. Flareon has the puffy tail, while Jolteon doesn't.

            In response to Golem, I personally think Flareon is the least favorite as well. I never used it at all, and don't plan to use it. The main reason for that is I already had a Fire-Type in my party when playing RBY.

            I want to get a Fire Stone, I have an Eevee in my PC box in White that I'd like to evolve it to Flareon.
            not to get off topic but you could use a flareon? I've tried before but with his moveset, gamefreak pretty much screws the little guy over.....

            back on topic: I've never pictured umbreon as a cat....but the more I think about it....he may be able to go for a black cat
              #91    
            Old April 14th, 2012 (9:52 PM).
            antemortem's Avatar
            antemortem antemortem is offline
            farewell, fated few
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jan 2012
            Location: Texas
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naughty
            Posts: 7,589
            Username: Minzy
            Your partner Eevee: Frosty


            Eevee is the best thing since sliced bread, and you cannot deny. Burmy, Wurmple, Clampearl, Snorunt, Nincada, Ralts, Tyrogue, Slowpoke, Poliwag and Oddish have absolutely NOTHING on this fox. He has 7 different evolutions of all different types! They can't even hold a flicker of a flame~!

            __________________
            TURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS
              #92    
            Old April 14th, 2012 (10:01 PM).
            Turn-it's Avatar
            Turn-it Turn-it is offline
            Coordinator/Elite Trainer
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2012
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 386
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Minzy View Post
            Username: Minzy
            Your partner Eevee: Frosty


            Eevee is the best thing since sliced bread, and you cannot deny. Burmy, Wurmple, Clampearl, Snorunt, Nincada, Ralts, Tyrogue, Slowpoke, Poliwag and Oddish have absolutely NOTHING on this fox. He has 7 different evolutions of all different types! They can't even hold a flicker of a flame~!

            Quoted for truth. I love it when people brag on this little guy! HE IS AMAZING! :D
              #93    
            Old April 15th, 2012 (8:42 AM). Edited April 15th, 2012 by alolan vulpix.
            alolan vulpix's Avatar
            alolan vulpix alolan vulpix is offline
            it me
               
              Join Date: Aug 2011
              Location: England
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 341
              As for flareon: completely unloved ): I have tried to use him, but because of his lacking movepool, and in Gen 3 (where I generally use Eevees), the no-physical/special-split makes him near impossible!

              And the topic:
              I always thought Eevee was based off of a Fennec Fox?
              Spoiler:

              Sure, it's a little stylised, but I think they look similar. XD

              I think most of his Eeveelutions share his base, but they're defintely alot harder to put a finger on. I always also thought Espeon as a cat, though I thought of Umbreon being the most dog-like, due to his movements on the anime and colosseum and Gale of Darkness. Weird XD
              __________________

              i spent too many late nights
              just thinking a hole in the earth
              credits

                #94    
              Old April 15th, 2012 (5:30 PM).
              antemortem's Avatar
              antemortem antemortem is offline
              farewell, fated few
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jan 2012
              Location: Texas
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Naughty
              Posts: 7,589
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Turn-it View Post


              Quoted for truth. I love it when people brag on this little guy! HE IS AMAZING! :D
              What's there not to brag on?

              Also, Flareon needs Flare Blitz. 'nuff said~!
                #95    
              Old April 15th, 2012 (6:42 PM). Edited April 15th, 2012 by Sector.
              Sector Sector is offline
              Banned
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Location: Ohio
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 2,342
                Espeon is actually really more of a feline. All others are more canine-ish because of the shape of all their tails. I mean dogs, cats, foxes(although not really, in my opinion) are all canines and the Eeveelutions revolve around these species anyway right?

                Here is what I'm going with:

                Eevee- Fennec Fox

                Flareon- half cat, half Fox-ish
                Jolteon-Dog
                Vaporeon- Cat with Fish traits
                Espeon- Feline/Cat

                Umbreon- Iffy about this one, I want to say dog, but I got a rabbit feeling for him.
                Leafeon- Cat (Listen to her cry in-game, that's enough to prove it)

                Glaceon- I'm going with cat on this one as well

                Realistic, Eevee is composed of multiple Mammal genetic species, so it's tough really judging which Pokemon is for sure which animals.
                  #96    
                Old April 15th, 2012 (9:28 PM).
                Meganium's Avatar
                Meganium Meganium is offline
                git gud or get r e k t
                • PokéCommunity Daily
                • Crystal Tier
                • Social Media
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2010
                Location: Galveston, TX
                Age: 26
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 17,044
                @ TheShinyEevee: Awwwww. You've provided a good example of what an Eevee looks like! Now it's considered cute! ^_^

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Turn-it View Post


                not to get off topic but you could use a flareon? I've tried before but with his moveset, gamefreak pretty much screws the little guy over.....

                back on topic: I've never pictured umbreon as a cat....but the more I think about it....he may be able to go for a black cat
                In terms of battling, yeah. :P I can agree with the moveset though. Flareon doesn't have that many good moves when leveling up. Fire Spin and Fire Fang aren't as good as Fire Blast and Incinerate. It's a good thing, however, that Flareon can learn these moves via TM.
                __________________

                discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                  #97    
                Old April 16th, 2012 (2:54 AM).
                SS01's Avatar
                SS01 SS01 is offline
                #PoC Collab
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Other
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 344
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Minzy View Post
                  Username: Minzy
                  Your partner Eevee: Frosty


                  Eevee is the best thing since sliced bread, and you cannot deny. Burmy, Wurmple, Clampearl, Snorunt, Nincada, Ralts, Tyrogue, Slowpoke, Poliwag and Oddish have absolutely NOTHING on this fox. He has 7 different evolutions of all different types! They can't even hold a flicker of a flame~!

                  Welcome! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT EEVEE IS WAY BETTER THAN SLICED BREAD!!!!!!!!
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Turn-it View Post


                  Quoted for truth. I love it when people brag on this little guy! HE IS AMAZING! :D
                  *Thumbsup*
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee View Post
                  I always thought Eevee was based off of a Fennec Fox?
                  Spoiler:
                  OMG that's so adorable I just wanna go cuddle it ;o;

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Minzy View Post
                  What's there not to brag on?

                  Also, Flareon needs Flare Blitz. 'nuff said~!
                  YES THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!! \o/
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
                  Espeon is actually really more of a feline. All others are more canine-ish because of the shape of all their tails. I mean dogs, cats, foxes(although not really, in my opinion) are all canines and the Eeveelutions revolve around these species anyway right?

                  Here is what I'm going with:

                  Eevee- Fennec Fox

                  Flareon- half cat, half Fox-ish
                  Jolteon-Dog
                  Vaporeon- Cat with Fish traits
                  Espeon- Feline/Cat

                  Umbreon- Iffy about this one, I want to say dog, but I got a rabbit feeling for him.
                  Leafeon- Cat (Listen to her cry in-game, that's enough to prove it)

                  Glaceon- I'm going with cat on this one as well

                  Realistic, Eevee is composed of multiple Mammal genetic species, so it's tough really judging which Pokemon is for sure which animals.
                  o.O I didn't think anybody would take it this seriously, lol. But nice!
                    #98    
                  Old April 16th, 2012 (9:31 AM).
                  Avishka's Avatar
                  Avishka Avishka is offline
                  ...
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: May 2011
                  Age: 19
                  Gender: Female
                  Posts: 2,161
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee View Post
                  And the topic:
                  I always thought Eevee was based off of a Fennec Fox?
                  Spoiler:

                  Sure, it's a little stylised, but I think they look similar. XD
                  awesome userbar!! <3 <3

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BZW Golem View Post
                  Here a little present from me :3
                  cute pic!!

                  if Eevee and its shiny form weren't the colors they are now, what colors would you want them to be?
                  i don't like the shiny colors of jolten,vaporean and espeon
                  __________________
                  ...
                    #99    
                  Old April 16th, 2012 (6:40 PM). Edited April 16th, 2012 by Sector.
                  Sector Sector is offline
                  Banned
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Location: Ohio
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naughty
                    Posts: 2,342
                    I wanted to share this, in hoping that it may attract some people. Hope everyone understood this!

                    "I used to wonder, ever since we met,
                    What can I do to make you like me more?
                    What can I do to make you hug me more?
                    I used to always, always wonder.

                    What if I became clear like water?
                    You could see all of me.
                    But no,
                    Then I would slip through your fingers
                    And wouldn’t be able to be hugged.

                    What if I became intense like lightning?
                    I could protect you from any harm.
                    But no,
                    Then even you would be afraid
                    And I wouldn’t be able to be by your side anymore.

                    What if I became passionate like fire?
                    I could make you warm in the cold.
                    But no,
                    Then I would probably get too excited
                    And hurt you with my flames.

                    What if I became silent like the moon?
                    I wouldn’t be able to walk in the light,
                    But I could help you by hiding in the shadows.
                    But no,
                    Then you would forget about me.

                    What if I became bright like the sun?
                    No matter how dark the road was,
                    I could shine a light on it for you.
                    But no,
                    Then I would be the one to stand out, not you.

                    What if I became calm like nature?
                    I could kindly hold you when you were uneasy.
                    But no,
                    Then I wouldn’t be able
                    To be spoilt anymore.

                    What if I became sharp like ice?
                    We could fight battles together and become stronger.
                    But no,
                    Then I would melt in the warmth of your chest,
                    When it was time to make up.

                    I wondered a lot,
                    And then you said to me,
                    “You don’t have to try this hard,
                    Because you are the one that I love the most.”

                    I was so happy that day,
                    I love you too.
                    "

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post
                    o.O I didn't think anybody would take it this seriously, lol. But nice!
                    I wasn't THAT serious lol

                    If you pay attention to the species, aka classifications, of the Pokemon in the Pokedex, they very well tell you what they are. The classifications of those of Vulpix & Ninetales(Fox), Meowth(Scratch Cat), Persian(Classy Cat Pokemon), Growlithe(Puppy) tell you straight forward what THEY are, even though we can tell by just looking at them. Here are what the Eeveelutions are listed as:

                    Eevee- Evolution
                    Vaporeon- Bubble Jet
                    Jolteon- Lightning
                    Flareon- Flame
                    Espeon- Sun
                    Umbreon- Moonlight
                    Leafeon- Verdant
                    Glaceon- Fresh Snow

                    As you can see, it doesn't say Lightning Cat or Flame Fox or Sunny Cat and so on. So in all honesty, I think they are all mixed with traits from Cats, Dogs, Foxes, and possibly Wolves and we may just not know about its species fully 100%, ever.
                      #100    
                    Old April 16th, 2012 (7:06 PM).
                    TheFallenUmbreon's Avatar
                    TheFallenUmbreon TheFallenUmbreon is offline
                    Dreams shall never fall...
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2012
                      Nature: Lonely
                      Posts: 173
                      Username: The FallenUmbreon
                      Partner Eevee: Midnight
                      Reason: I really enjoy the variety of evolutions this pokemon has :D

                      If I had a choice to evolve my Eevee, I would make it into an Umbreon. Since my personality matches with it. I am quite around people in real life, like being alone and enjoy the night more than the day.
                       

                      Quick Reply

                      Join the conversation!

                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                      Sponsored Links
                      Thread Tools

                      Posting Rules
                      You may not post new threads
                      You may not post replies
                      You may not post attachments
                      You may not edit your posts

                      BB code is On
                      Smilies are On
                      [IMG] code is On
                      HTML code is Off

                      Forum Jump


                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:38 AM.