• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] IC

miley810

Assassin
Years
Maximum Ride: Power Sprint

images

Plot:

Spoiler:

Rules:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spots:

Spoiler:

My Sign Ups:

Spoiler:

First Post Guidelines:

Spoiler:

My First Posts:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
"This just isn't my lucky day," Storm grumbled as he turned around to face a scarer that had chased him into an alley. He had been minding his own business stealing some gum when this idiot had to barge in and interrupt. Fortunately, he was able to get the gum.

"Gotcha now," the scarer smirked, "I've heard you're a good swimmer. Too bad there's no water around here is there?"

Storm smiled. "You've got no idea," he replied. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the pack of gum. As he took a piece out, the scarer pounced at him. However, what the scarer didn't know was that Storm could turn into water, so as he attacked, the scarer was drenched in water. "Aren't you in a hurry?" Storm said sarcastically, "And I was only trying to get a piece of gum." The scarer was visibly scared himself.

"Too bad you've never heard of what I can do." Storm froze the scarer's feet to the ground and put his hand on his shoulder. "Goodbye," Storm said, and dried him up.

"Tch," Storm said as he went back to meet up with Apolla, "That was boring."

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Daphne Hendrix
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"In you'r face Scarer!" Daphne put one hand on her hip and left the other Dangling down. She smirked at the male. He gasped weakly, then turned to look at Daphne. "I-I-" He stammered quietly. Daphne came closer to listen, all she could hear was more weak stammering. "What?" She murmured to him. "I-I n-nev--" Before the Scarer could finish a cold sigh came from him. Daphne checked his pulse, there was nothing. "May you rest in hell." She whispered into the dead man's ear, before closing his eye's. She then stood up and started to walk away, while lighting up a Match and throwing it behind her. Daphne took no notice of what would happen, her beautiful Eagle wings folded open into the smoky air. Without looking back, Daphne took off very fast. She was practicly the fasted Mutant flier, well that she know's of.

Daphne sighed. She took a deep breath and became Invisible. So that Scarer's wouldn't see her flying in the air, and shoot her down. Her eye color was Green, but no sooner it became Yellow. Meaning she was bored. "What to do?" She asked herself in a quiet voice. Now Daphne was flying out of the woods, and near Normie territory. She looked around curiously, Normie's were walking and talking and laughing allot, luckily they weren't a threat. Ahead was another forest in the distance, one where she liked to nap allot. "Guess it's nap time." Daphne stopped gliding and looked at the forest, one of her legs behind the other. She was right above the City, in the air, still Invisible. "Second thought's im not so tired." She said to herself in her normal, loud voice.

"Im gonna go look for some more Scarer's. And hopefully a Mutant to travel with..."

Banana Split

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Banana Split

Jay

Why can't I find any? Sitting on top of a city building, Jay was frustrating herself over the fact that she hasn't seen a Gen-127 in a couple days. Nothing was getting done, it was ticking her off! Maybe I'm just not looking the right way. So far, she's just been trying to find them by looking on the ground and in the air. Big wings shouldn't be this freakin' difficult to spot!

Some of them can turn invisible, I know that, but it's not like I can... then it clicked. God, I'm such an idiot. Jay had the power to control motion! Why can't she sense it? I've been relying on my eyes too much. Stupid. And with that, she closed them, crossing her legs like a meditation. Multiple rhythmic pulses quickly appeared in her mind, to which she responded with grasping her head in pain. Okay, too much. Focusing on single sources, some of the other pulses were drowned out.

Feet walking. No wings resisted by the air. Normal human. Next source. In the air. Small; aerodynamic; the same motion from multiple forms; distinct cawing. Murder of crows. She caught a big one, close to the forest. Cutting the air.... Steady flapping now. Large bo-- alright, this is giving me a huge headache. Opening her eyes, every pulse disappeared within a moment's notice. At least she found one.

Jay couldn't see the source of the flapping, but she got an approximate location. Alright, let's do this without getting windburn or something, she told herself, an invisible vector field appearing through her body to speed her up. She didn't want to lose this one, it's the first one she's found in a while now. With the boost, Jay started jumping between rooftops, and in a short period stopped near Daphne's location. She started looking around again. Now where are you? Don't tell me you already left, I don't feel like tracking you again.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
banana split

Sapphire Angel Ruby Destiny (after this my tittle will be "Sapphire Destiny")

'okay, how many do you want?' a middle-aged men, with black hair and behind a desk asks a girl that is wearing a hood to hide her face.

'just one please, i'm not so hungry today.' the girl generously smiles at him which makes him blush. the men puts two sandwiches in a bag. 'you get the second one from the shop.' he hands her the bag.

't-thank you very much sir!' the girl gratefully bows and walks away. 'by the way, Sapphire, why are you wearing that hood?' the men asks her. 'a few boys came up to me and bothered me.' Sapphire turns around. 'ahhh now i understand.' the men comes behind his desk and opens the shop door for her. 'see you tomorrow girl.' he waves at her as she leaves. 'bye!' sapphire runs off.

by a park she stops, she sits down on a park bench and eats her sandwich. as she pulls off her hood a little boy walks up to her and looks at her with very hungry eyes. 'ahh...are you hungry?' she asks him, the little boy nods. Sapphire smiles at him and takes out the second sandwich the shop owner gave to her. 'here take this.' she says as she hands him the sandwich. the boy sits down next to her and gratefully eats the sandwhich.

'madama has very pretty eyes!' the little boy says cutely. Sapphire cutely smiles at him and pats his head, she stands up and leaves. 'mama look! that nice woman gave me a sandwhich!' the little boy runs up to his mother. 'ahhh how sweet.' the mother picked up her little boy.

sapphire looked at them as she remembered that she never had gotten parental love. the people in this village were so nice that she almost forgot that she was a mutant, one of the special 8.

'hold on!' the father of the boy had walked up to Sapphire. he looked into her eyes and didn't hesitate. 'y-you...!' the men walked away from her, it seemed like he feared her. 'you are! ... "the angel"!!' he shouted very loudly.

Sapphire's eyes widened, she was found out. she quickly runned away and spreaded her beautiful white wings. she flyed up high in the sky and landed somewhere in the woods. she hated to be called like that, "the angel". it remembered her about the scientists that made her so weird.

'hehe there you are.' the men had followed her. 'no doubt...you're a scarer...' she looked up at him with very angry eyes. 'so you noticed?' he was laughing and then cgarged at her. sapphire smoothly dodged it. her silver moon tattoo near her right eye lighted up, she sang to him. she song beautifully at him as he begun to spit out blood. Sapphire ended her song with high notes, this killed him and made him lay on the ground.

she picked up his head by pulling at his hair. 'go to hell, ass-hole.' she whispered in his ear. she makes weird moves with her hand, she was manupilating the water, she manulitated it in a sword form and froze it, with the sword she cutted off the legs and arms of the scarer. 'this is to make sure you won't follow me again.' she walks away while her beautiful white feathers of her wings got reflected by the sun.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
APOLLA

Hurry up, Storm...
Refusing to take her eyes off the store door, Apolla sat nervously on the roof of a building opposite. She couldn't think of a worse place to stop; this town was uncomfortably still, and the few people dotted around eyed any newcomer with suspicion, let alone some mutant kids. It wasn't even as if there were any crowds to melt into, and as she sat there, Apolla felt increasingly exposed and vulnerable.
Dusk was settling now, and a light breeze scattered leaves along the sidewalk. Apolla extended her wings a fraction of an inch, allowing her copper feathers to rustle in the wind. She closed her eyes, just for a second, and breathed in the warm evening air.

'Beautiful evening, isn't it?'
Apolla acted in an instant. Springing to her feet, she swung her leg around in a powerful roundhouse kick before the sneering voice had even fully made it to her brain. The force of the kick took the attacker by surprise, and hit him straight in the chest. She looked at the tiny little man who she had sent across the surface of the roof, and tutted slightly.

'You know, killing me would be far easier if you didn't insist upon whispering in my ear beforehand.' Apolla said with mock disappointment. 'Doesn't that defy the whole point of sneaking up on somebody?'

The man scrambled to his feet. He hissed loudly, but made no effort to come any closer. Apolla quickly surveyed her opponent. She didn't recognise him. Figures. He obviously doesn't realise what he's dealing with.
'So, it's my move then? Okay sure.' Apolla leapt in the air, coming down feet first on the scarer's chest. He hissed again, his forked tongue protruding through the gaps in his teeth. He attempted to push Apolla from him, but she simply smiled and grabbed his head.

'It's a shame really. They should've shown you how bird kids fight on the street, not in a cage.' With rapid movement from her hands, Apolla twisted the man's head until she heard a crunch. Satisfied that his neck had snapped, Apolla leapt from the building and landed in the street below, in time to watch Storm dry out a man in an alley across the road. He spotted Apolla and made his way over.
'Tch. That was boring.'

'Pfft. Tell me about it. Amateurs.' She replied with a wink. 'Now where's this gum? It better be worth it.'
Apolla grinned at her ally, and held out her hand for a piece of gum. Not so long ago, there had been a load of them, a team of mutants. Slowly, the weakest were picked off by the enemy, and Apolla felt entirely responsible. She was in charge, after all. She'd promised to look after them, and now they were reduced to three. Together they conquered the air, sea and...

Apolla turned to Storm, breaking out of her reverie. 'We should get going. Where's Kit?'

EZEKIEL PRINCE

The wind picked up, whistling through the trees ominously. The moon shone like a beacon overhead, and a thin layer of mist shrouded his ankles as he stood on the tree branch. Standing perfectly still, he inhaled and exhaled slowly.
3...2...1. He counted down in his head, but hesitated as he reached 1. Taking another deep breath, he gathered himself. Then, without any warning, he plunged over the edge.
He was falling, his limbs tight against his body. He smiled as he sensed the ground nearing, outstretching his arms at the last moment. But it wasn't just his arms that outstretched. Opening his eyes, he saw the ground getting smaller beneath him as his large, weightless wings lifted him into the air. As he soared above the trees, he let out a small laugh. He felt majestic, powerful, and, dare he say it, free. He looked up to the moon and beat his wings once, before gliding through the—

Zeke awoke suddenly as his stomach grumbled loudly. Almost falling off the branch where he slept, Zeke mumbled incoherently as he regained his balance. He looked up to the sky, where the moon had seemed to shine just a few moments ago. The sun was barely setting, setting everything in a warm orange glow. Not yet, it's far too light.
Contemplating going back to sleep, Zeke settled into the crook of his branch once more. He allowed himself to blend with his surroundings, looking like he was made of distorted glass. Keeping his eyes wide open, Zeke gnashed his teeth bitterly. He wouldn't get back to sleep now.
The following night had better be a big one. He was so fed up of sitting around and waiting for the mutants. It was about time he did something productive, something to get his mind off... well everything, he supposed.

He was one of the more talented Scarers, but he hadn't killed for days. Maybe there was something in this travelling in packs business. The thought of spending so much time with another person made Zeke shudder. How would he ever get any peace? He'd heard there was a pretty talented guy Scarer around, who wasn't that much into killing but could track like a bloodhound. Maybe getting in with that guy wouldn't be too bad. Zeke had worked with him briefly before, but as usual he'd shot off before seeing anything worth keeping around. What was his name again? James? Jay? ... Something like that.

Zeke shook his head violently. Working with people? Really? C'mon Zeke. Don't be stupid. You're much better than that. He always told himself that friendship was weakness, but here he was, sitting in a tree, half-starving and dreaming about birdkids. Uch. When did I become this?

Just a few more hours, and he could go into the town. Rolling onto his side, Zeke closed his eyes and awaited nightfall.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Raven, Chapter 0: Onslaught

Raven Solarflare
Onslaught

Raven ducked toward the ground, and in good timing; a scarer's fist just barely grazed her hair. With the perfect opening, she threw her own fist straight up, dishing out a powerful uppercut to the scarer's jaw. He collapsed on the ground, beaten. She threw both hands on the air and cheered, "Yeah, I got one of th--" Ouch. She was punched clean in the jaw, and it almost knocked her off balance. She regained her balance, and then formed a solid stance. She forced both hands forward, and bright, blueish-purple white energy blasted forward from them. A brilliant beam of raw power fired from her hands, obliterating the scarer who had punched her. "Ha!! Got y--" The energy beam flickered and suddenly backfired, knocking her backwards onto her butt. "Ah, dang it!!"

She grumbled and climbed back onto her feet. "I can't do that one time without messing up!" She groaned and smoothly dodged a scarer that had tried to grab her. "Not this time, losers!" She leaped up into the air, and black wings formed on her shoulders. They gleamed with a dark indigo tint, like that of a raven's feathers. She flapped her wings, moving slowly higher. "Come on, stupid wings, work with me!!" She flapped them harder, but she wasn't rising fast enough. Come on, come on!! She scowled, as the last scarer had caught her by the leg before she could get away, yanking her to the ground. The green turf didn't break the fall very well. Scarers are much stronger than normal people. She cringed and tried to blast energy at the scarer with one hand, but it simply backfired and slammed her hand back to the ground.

"Hehe, we're not letting you get away this time," growled and hissed the scarer. He had pinned her arms and legs, and she was laying on her wings.

What to do, what to do... I can't escape...! Come on!! She got edgy whenever she was unable to move, and this was certainly happening now. "L-let go!! Let go let go let go!!!" She began to struggle and resist, but the scarer held her down. "Let me GOOOO!!" She had shouted at him, and the energy blast burst from her mouth, damaging his face and causing him to fall backward, off of Raven. She jumped back to her feet, walking over to the scarer, who was speaking into some sort of... Walkie-Talkie!? Raven was furious, and stomped down on the talkie, smashing it beneath her shoe. The scarer simply started laughing. "What's so funny!?"

The scarer grinned, hissing as a split tongue momentarily flickers from his mouth. "Hehehe... Too late, they know our location. We're not letting you go, the boss wants you. You know you're his strongest weap--" His voice was cut by Raven's foot over his throat. The scarer passed out and Raven scowled.

"Dang it!!" She glared and looked around. Some scarers were soon coming from the entrances of the football field. The only good news was that no one was around to see any of it.

~

["Attention scarers! We've got the mutant weapon at these coordinates! Everyone in the area, come to this location! We can catch it if we come in numbers!" *crunch* *static*]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I'm switching to 1st PoV after this. Banana Split.)

Kilik Chambers

Above the buildings close to a football field, a boy cautious of his surroundings sneaks around avoiding any contact. He's heard that their were Scarers in the area, & Kilik Chambers wasn't planning on getting captured. Earlier he actually killed one, out of self-defense. It was thanks to his 2 tails he barely managed to win. All that blood... Why did they take him away from his parents? Kilik tried to get rid of the thought out of his head, it was a bad memory. Right now he needed to stay hidden.

"I wonder who needs help?" He said to himself. By now their were probably other mutants getting chased around. No sense staying in one place right now. Looking below to make sure no one was down their & the next building to see if their was anybody else on the buildings...that sounded long. Kilik looked to the next building. "Sprout!" Lucky their were no people around. Eagle wings sprouted from Kilik's back, & he flew over a few buildings before landing on one.

Things were a bit quiet. "End." He said silently. His wings disappeared for the time being once more. Who needed help? At that moment, in a football field far below west of the building he was on, their were a bunch of people running towards one spot. Was that a kid? Maybe Scarers attempting to capture a mutant. Even if this kid wasn't a mutant, fending off those Scarers like that sure seems like she was a mutant.

"Hmm..." Looks like someone needed help. Maybe to just look & spy for a while would work best. Maybe it's best to jump in when needed, not to act so stupid. Kilik sprouted his wings again, hiding from anybody, & looked at the football field from afar. His wings disappeared again as he watched the whole scene take place.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kit was skipping about, like the small kids she used to care for. Her clothes used to be ragged and filthy, but now that she made that man buy her a new shirt, she feels better. Her shirt had a wolf on the front and a wolf's face on the back. Kit slipped on her jacket and walked away from the dazed man. She cannot make the men forget her yet... She may never be able to. But, whatever. Kit snatched a few bucks from the guy also, so she stopped by a deli. Kit grabbed a roast beef and turky for herself, and some random sandwich for the others. Kit smirked and while the cashier was tending to a crowd if people, she grabbed some chips.

While Kit was heading to the door, she saw a man heading towards her. The man had a deep green business suit on, and a lighter green tie. He grinned at Kit, flashing his fangs. "S-S-Scarer!" the man bowed and walked to Kit. She ran to the door and rocketed out. The man was close behind. Kit ran down an ally and into a dead end. "Oww..." Kit moaned as she rubbed her head. "Sssso you are the wolven esssscapee? I exssspected more. Too bad." Kir became angry. What? She is not as strong as a man? Kit growled and lunged at the man. He bit her arm while she slashed his shoulder. I will not scar you with details, but all that was left was a beaten up girl and a definitely dead man in green.

Kit looked over her wounds. Small bites, almost no scratches, many bruises. Typical. She licked her poisonous bites, and watched as the poison leaked out and dripped down onto the cement. Kit finished after a few minutes, and grabbed the sandwiches and chips. The chips were slightly crushed, but still edible. Kit eventually reached the others and presented the food. "Your welcome!" Kit grinned and unwrapped her sandwich and ate some. Yum! It has been a while since she had roast beef.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
(OOC: Also going to switch to 1st person after this.)

Storm Duryn

Storm handed Apolla the gum, "It's pretty good. I like peppermint." A few minutes later, Kit appeared with some chips and sandwiches. He took his sandwich and went to lean against the wall before starting to echolocate.

Click! Storm clicked his tongue to warn him of anything coming. There was some guy haphazardly making his way across the street a couple blocks south. Click! A bird kid who had just flew by somewhere to the north where the football stadium was. Click! And there was a mutant fighting off a bunch of scarers in the stadium. Click! The scarers had also just called for reinforcements. "Someone at the stadium," he said before dashing off to the north, abandoning his sandwich. To go faster, he turned the ground into ice and started skating with his fins. Good thing there's barely anyone here, he thought as he skated up the ice ramp and onto the rooftops in case anyone was out and about.

Storm got to the top of the stadium in about a minute. By then, there were already a huge amount of scarers swarming the arena and trying to contain one girl. Not wanting to get in the attack range of the girl, he decided to snipe the scarers. He sat down, took a deep breath, and then he froze the grass in the stadium, whether it was real or not, to make the scarers easier targets.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Okay we can all post somewhat freely, but please don't leave anyone behind. I've had problems with that before. One of you think you know what I'm talking about, I know you, but I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about my RP Saving The Pokemon World- my first RP- and my RP on a different forum. Try not to heavily post until the last two Scarer spots are filled. I might fill the last one in if need-be.)

Jamie

I became aware of footsteps near me after I'd healed a little kitten with a broken paw. Dang it you freaking scarers I thought as I turned to see a well-known Scarer Nikki. I froze. She jumped at me, and I just barely jumped out of the way. I swung my arms forward and they went out in front of me and crossed at the wrist. Everything froze, but a second later it unfroze.

"Dang it! Curse my curruptedness!"I yelled loudly before dodging another jump by Nikki.

I was about to try to raise her with my mind, when her watch started to beep. She hit a button, still glaring daggers at me.

"Hello."She said in a rough voice.

"Report to the football stadium, now! The one, who calls herself Raven, is there!"A man's voice called.

"But sir I'm trying to get #1-"Nikki was interupted.

"I don't care! This one has to be captured now!"The voice boomed.

Nikki growl-sighed. "Yes sir."

She hit the button on her watch again and let her wrist drop. "Your lucky I have to go get another one of your little friends, or you'd be in shreads."She said to me, and started to walk away.

I ran in her direction then at the last second burst into the air. I soared in the air as I secretly fallowed Nikki. Soon we were at a huge football stadium. A girl was being surrounded by Scarers. Crap, what do I do? What do I do? I thought frantically.Do I fight do I-

Just then my wings folded in and I dropped like a rock. I can't fly and panic at the same time. I forced them out and quickly landed gracefully before they had a chance to withdraw themselves again. I was now in the football stadium, in front of the door to get out. I wasn't sure weither or not to fight. If I didn't fight I had a 80% chance of living, and she had a 80% of not. If I fought we both could either be doomed or saved. Crap. I lifted a few off the ground- by accedent through my panic. Double crap! I slammed them down hard, and I heard a sickening crunch and they stopped breathing.

"That is never gonna get old."I said.

I then started to fight the ones that came towards me. That girl- Raven according to Nikki's watch-boss- was still basicly across the stadium. At this point I was just helping keep a few of the incoming ones away. I round-kicked three in a row. Then I punched one and gave it a bloody nose. One's fangs nicked my forearm, but I just ignored it.

Nikki

I was in the middle of fighting Jamie. Then my watch went off. Next thing I knew I was being ordered to go to a football stadium to attack another of those stupid, pesky Gen 127 mutants. I abandoned my current fight and ran off, and I know I heard Jamie run at me then start flying due to her wings. I wasn't sure if she fallowed me, but who cares really?

I made it to the over-sized stadium to find a bunch of my fellow Scarers surrounding that girl Raven. I saw Jamie land and start fighting. But she wasn't my problem now. I took a deep breath and hoped for the best as I rushed off into the crowd of Scarers to go attack that girl Raven.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sapphire Destiny

Sapphire walks around the forest because flying will be too risky right now. after 10 minutes of walking Sapphire hears noises from the bushes, she immediately let her wings vanish and turns into a brown wolf, she jumps into the bushes only to find out that it were just rabbits. she turns back to herself, her wings appear again.

'how troublesome...' she gets near a stadium as she notices some scarers around, she quickly flies up high in the sky and lands on the top of the stadium. she finds out she's not the only one, on the other side of the stadium is a boy that weird enough looks familiar to her. 'can it be...?' she asks herself.

when she looks below her she sees a woman, not much older than her, in the middle of the stadium. 'what is she doing there? there are scarers around here!' Sapphire stands up. 'Hey you! there are scarers around here! get away from ther-' Sapphire cuts her shouting as she notices there are already scarers.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Raven, Chapter 0: Onslaught

Raven Solarflare
Onslaught

"Everyone hold her down!!"

"Don't let her use her powers!"

"Keep her pinned!!"

"NOOO!!" screamed Raven, slinging her arms and legs wildly, knocking some scarers backwards. She wasn't aiming her swings, and eventually the scarers had her pined. There had to be at least thirty or more trying to keep her pinned. "NOOOOO LET ME GOOOOO!!!" She flailed more and more, panicking. "LET ME GO NOW!! LET ME GO!! LET ME GOOOO!!" After that, there was silence. About five good seconds of no sound whatsoever.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!* The scarers just seemed to dissolve in flame, as a massive explosion blasted nearly a quarter of the field, as large flames seemed to stretch in a circular motion. Scarers would literally turn to ashes, while the others outside the explosion suffered severe burns. A section of the bleachers had crumbled from the pressure of Raven's outburst. The flames were dissipating, and out from the smoke came Raven, breathing heavy, growling furiously. She glared at the surroundings, looking angry. Her eyes then rolled to the back of her head, and she dropped to the floor, unmoving and unconscious.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sapphire Destiny

Sapphire took a good look at what was happening, alot of scarers tried to hold down the girl who seemed to be called Raven. when she saw raven fighting she remembered what happened a few years ago, when she blew up a whole town. because she got flashbacks she couldn't help her out, untill...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

sapphire saw all the scarers getting blown up and turn into ass. Sapphire's eyes even more widened when the girl fell down unconscious on the ground. Sapphire immediately spreaded her wings and flew down to the girl. 'are you alright?!' Sapphire shouts while trying to wake her up. 'this explosion...wow...' Sapphire looked concerned at the girl when she saw she was hurt. 'don't worry, i'll help ya.' sapphire closed her eyes and layd her hand on the girls wounds, slowly healing them.

(ooc: hope you don't mind Zerin ^^;;; ...i'm kinda being rude for writing this i guess...)

shinysweety

Years
Daphne Hendrix
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daphne turned, a girl was near her. On a tall building, not far from herself. Daphne took a closer look, how would she have been able to get on a tall building like that? Maybe she's a Gen-127... She thought. Daphne slowly flew a little closer to the building, she hated going slow but she also had to be cautious at all times. Being careful, she stopped like two meter's away from the girl, and tilted her head. This girl sure looked like a Gen-127. Should I ask? She thought. But what if the girl wasn't? No risks, she should just stay away and hope nothing happens for her Invisibility to wear off. And with bad luck, a huge explosion from nearby banged which made Daphne scared and made her Invisibility wear off.

With wide eye's, Daphne gave a weak smile and a small wave. "Hi." She said softly, but not quietly. The girl didn't seem like she was scared, she was then probably a Gen-127. Daphne cautiously flew closer and landed on the edge of the building, staring right at her. "Please tell me that you'r a Gen-127. You know, a mutant without wings..." Daphne gulped, but the girl seemed nice and harmless. Without giving a chance for the girl to speak, Daphne folded up her wings and stepped down the building sill. "Hiya, im Daphne. Did you hear that bang?" She asked. This was pretty stupid of her, but still this was a pretty obvious thing for Daphne to do.

"Wanna check it out?"

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Jay

Jay could hear the beating of wings. They were getting closer. Then there was an explosion from a nearby football stadium, but when Jay turned to look she saw a girl standing on the edge of the roof, big wings out wide and flickering in and out of visibility. There you are. Jay was surprised; usually when someone saw a person in a ninja outfit running on top of buildings, they'd run away or stay back to watch.

"Please tell me that you're a Gen-127." So that's why she approached. Well, the outfit hid all of her features, no one would tell she had snake in her; chances are they'd never find out Jay was a girl, to go on top of it. She didn't give her a chance to answer, though. "I'm Daphne. Did you hear that bang?"

No, no, I didn't, Captain Obvious.

"Wanna check it out?" Well, Daphne was nice enough to introduce herself, so the ninja-lover did before she accepted, in her otherwise boyish-androgynous voice.

"Jay.... And, sure." Chances are there'll be mutants flocking there anyways. Without missing a beat, Jay was back to jumping buildings, expecting Daphne to keep up in the air. When she landed in the remaining bleachers of the stadium, most of the place was decimated. Turn around and there were mutants and Scarers alike coming in for the aftermath. Great. I really don't want to get caught up in this.

miley810

Assassin
Years
BOOM

Jamie​

Jamie had just kicked a Scarer in the jaw. Then *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*! Jamie was thrust against the fence, but at least she hadn't been burnt. She gripped the fence. She realized it was that Raven girl who did it. When the blast ended. she saw a girl leaning over Raven,a and reconized the energy coming from her as healing. Jamie got on her knees next to Raven on the other side.

"Would you like some help?"Jamie asked."I know how it is, healing takes a lot out of you."

She began healing, and she used her own method. She weaved her hands around in place. It's how she'd been taught to heal. She concentrated hard, as she felt her energy slowly draining. She took deep breaths, and quietly prayed Raven would make it through. She stopped to take a break.

"I haven't had much expirence."Jamie admitted."I'm Jamie, by the way."

Then Jamie returned to her healing. She finally put her hand on Raven's shoulder lightly. This is how she finished healing. She finished there. She dropped her hand and Jamie's eyes remained closed. She was trying to let her body recover from the sudden battling and healing.

Nikki​

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!* was all I heard, and before I knew it I slammed into the bleachers. I dropped with a thud. I thought I felt blood going down my back, and my arm felt broken. I coughed hard, thankfully no blood. I stood up shakily, and saw pesky Jamie once again. I narrowed my eyes.

"Nikki, if you can here me, retreat! I don't care who's there, retreat!"The boss's voice yelled out of her watch.

"Yes sir."She said, and she obeyed and headed back to base.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I barely know where everyone else is.)

Kilik Chambers

A bunch of Scarers were still at it at that girl. A bunch of them, a lot, were trampling her, & I noticed a few jump in to attack the Scarers. Other mutants? From Gen-127? Huh. Anyway, I thought it best to help the girl by fighting off the Scarers until...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

The middle of the stadium exploded, the bleachers were trashed, most to all Scarers got burned alive. I was in the outside of the explosion. I was burned a bit, which I winced from. That's gonna leave a mark! When the smoke cleared, their lived the girl, who tumbled to the ground. I should check on her. I am a helper.

Before I could join something, I failed again as another girl went into the scene. Was that...what was her name again...Sapp...I should go over. I ran over to the 2 girls. The one I somewhat knew looked like she was healing her. "Are you...Sapphire?" That was her name! I know her! I escaped with her before.

"Her damage seems severe." I said to Sapphire. If only I could help in some way. (Ooc: Note that Kilik doesn't know about his fourth power.) Then I heard footsteps. Another girl came by. Another mutant? Huh... (Ooc: I'm making it as if Kilik went to Raven before Jamie came next.)

Now she was healing the fainted girl. Kilik felt useless somehow. Her name was Jamie, she said. "Hello Jamie. I'm Kilik." I introduced myself. I looked at the girl they were healing. "Is there anyway I can help?" I asked. Hopefully I could help. I want to help somehow, not feel useless.

shinysweety

Years
Daphne Hendrix

Daphne really wanted to just fly super quickly to check out what that bang was, but she wouldn't leave this nice person. "Jay.... And, sure." So she was Jay, okay. That was a nice name. Jay began to jump back from building to building, and Daphne began to fly invisible again. Daphne had made it first, and a couple of hear beat's later Jay made it. " No way anybody could beat me in a race, atleast she kept up." Daphne thought, but not in a bad way or anything. Daphne stayed invisible encase there was any danger, so she could sneak from behind any bad people... or Scarer's for that matter. Daphne took a closer look, half of the Stadium they were at was all destroyed. There were a couple of Mutant's there.

One was on the ground, poor Mutant. Hopefully he or she wasn't dead. One of the Mutant's was taking care of the Mutant on the floor, and other's were doing stuff. Maybe Daphne should go and help too, it was just fellow Mutant's, and they seemed nice. Daphne flew a little closer, she looked from her angel. No she could tell that there was a female Mutant on the floor, and another girl taking care of her. Then a boy walked over to the girl and Daphne managed to hear, "Hello Jam--" She paused for a moment, and wen't further for a closer look. But she was still Invisible. Daphne was going medium speed which to her was slow and from around five meter's away tilted her head to look closer.

Her eye's opened wide, she wen't a little closer to see and it was. It was her old friend Jamie, her best friend and oldest friend too. Now only like a meter away Daphne became un-invisible. "Jamie!"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Raven, Chapter 1: New Faces

Raven Solarflare
New Faces

"GET AWAY!!" Raven screamed at everyone surrounding her, and flailed for her freedom, all the while, shooting bolts of lighting wildly in her panic. She managed to struggle free, and jumped to her feet. "Leave me alone!" She leaped into the air, and out of her shoulder blades materialized large raven wings, to which Raven used to fly out of their reach. "Just leave me alone!" Her freedom was short-lived, as her wings seemed to stop moving altogether, causing Raven to hit the bleachers in the stands with a rather hard *thud*.

Her body seemed to flicker with electricity, and her eyes were wide in fear. "Don't pin me, don't trap me," she muttered repeatedly, shaking almost as she did. She sat down on a half-destroyed seat and held her own arms, staring at the floor. Her eyes were wide, and her long hair looked straight but messy. She was rocking slightly on the bleacher, no longer paying attention to whether she was followed or not.

Back