• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopets: The Darkest Fairy Returns (OOC Thread) [Rated: PG-16]

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Plot:

One hundred years after a young Lupe named Tor and a young Acara named Roberta saved the world from the Darkest Fairy, things changed. The Neopians discovered little technoligy. They were able to invent security cameras, as well as radios. Technoligy is now progressing further. But that's only a little part of the change. Meridell has recently been able to access the Treasure Vault, and Fyora's Rod has been placed in there once more. They have also built new cities, including; Maraqua, Terror Mountain, and Bridge Town. The Neopians were so happy with the deeds of sir Tor and Lady Roberta, that they've built one statue in each town and city of Neopia. The Neopians were all very happy, until something strange began to happen.

Dark clouds began to form over the Lost Deserts, and the Neopians did not worry. Their heroes had turned the Darkest Fairy into a statue, and placed her on a fountain in Fairy Land, hadn't they? But something strange happened. The people of the Lost Deserts were under control, and even vanishing one by one. Now the Neopians began to worry. Illusen's decendant, Sara, sent word to Fyora about the problem. But she didn't answer. The dark clouds were starting to spread very slowly, but Sara was able to use her powers to make them vanish. But they wouldn't be gone forever. It was almost time for Fairy Land to pass over Sara's Glade, and Sara waited and waited. Nothing happened.

The King of Meridel sent his bravest knights to search the world to find Fairy Land floating up in the sky. After serval months, only serval knights returned. The reported that their search for Fairy Land had failed. Something was very wrong here...

You:

Positions:

Hero: You are a hero who has chosen to either be a knight of your home city/town, or a sorcerer. You and ten others must set out on a quest to find out what is going on. You start out with 2,000 Neo Points. You live in either Brightvale, Meridell, or in Sara's Glade.

Fairy: You are one of the fairies. Your element is either: Light, Water, Fire, Air, or Ice. Only one fairy for each element. You will get to choose your location. Your mision is to help find out what's going on with contacting other fairies, or giving helpful items and tips to the heroes that visit you. Make sure only to leave your own kingdom if it's an emergency, otherwise you must run your kingdom.

The Darkest Fairy's Minion: You are the Darkest Fairy's minion. You must do whatever she says. You are a Neopet that has glowing purple eyes and black or purple skin. Only you can contact the Darkest Fairy. You must help her spread darkness all throughout Neopia. You may choose to be under control, or on her side wilingly. And you must live where the dark clouds are.
(Note: There are not many clouds that have spread, so you may start out as a regular Neopet then get controled.)

Rules:

No bunnying, or Goddmodding.
If you fight with another RPer, I will decide who wins.
I will control Fyora, Sara, The Kings, and the Darkest Fairy.
Please keep cussing to a minimum.
No bloody or gorey details. This is rated PG-16, so let's keep it that way.
Try your best to be active, because I have every intention of finishing this RP.
No romance past kissing.
If you break more than three rules, you will be kicked from this RP.
HAVE FUN!!!

Sign-Up:

Name: (at least include your first and last name)

Nickname: (What to people often call you?)

Species: (What Neopian species are you?)

Location: (Where do you live? Remember, only Brightvale and Meridell for Heroes, and minions will have to choose a location that has dark clouds over it.)

Decendant of: (You can be a decendant of someone from the video game. Optional.)

Hobby: (Are you a sorcerer, or a knight, a fairy, or a minion?)

Job: (Do your parents own any sort of buisness? Do you work at a shop?)

Appearence: (What clothes do you wear? do you have any accesories or maybe a birthmark? Pictures accepted. If none, then at least post 2 lines.)

Personality: (what does your character act like? at least 3 lines.)

History: (what was your childhood like? at least 5 lines.)

Weapons: (any special weapons, such as a sword and sheild if you're a knight?)

RP sample: (optional)

Spots:

Heros:

Meridel:

1. chef30 - Alexandra Rose Parker (Lupe)
2. juniebug910 - Yumiya Yuza Hikari (Xweetok)

Brightvale:

1. Limanya - Reye Tantor (Lutari)

Fairies:
1. chef30 - Jessie Amealia Sun (Light Fairy)

The Darkest Fairy's Minions:

Cities and Towns:

Bridge Town: A new Town that is famous for being built on a bridge!
Meridell: A very big, famous kingdom ruled by King Skarrl III.
Brightvale: A city that spends most their time in books. Ruled by King Hagan III.
Farmlands: A very small town that grows more food than any other Town or City.
Maraqua: A city underwater dedicated to all fish-like Neopets.
Terror Mountain: A very icy place where it is always snowing.
Haunted Woods: A very creepy place in the woods where it is always dark due to the thick trees there that block the sun.
Werelupe Woods: Where all of the werelupes live. Including the great Werelupe king, Scar.
Mystery Island: A very unique island that holds many mysteies.
Lost Deserts: A very hot and sandy place where the sun is always shining.
Space Station: A space station up in space. Neopians are currently doing experiments there.
Tyrania: A small village where Neopians act like cavemen.

Map:

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
OMG. This is an awesome RP I really want to join but i'v never played the video games. I don't know a thing about it but from the plot i can understand a bit. Could i join anyway??

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
I reserve!

Name: Yumiya Yuza Hikari

Nickname: Yumi

Species: Xweetok

Hobby: Knight

Job: Parents- Blacksmith/Yumi- Archery Club

Appearence:
oldpets_xweetok_1.gif

Personality: Yumi is playful and funloving. She is also very kind and brave. Her kindness can award her, but Yumi just likes helping others. If she helps you, chances are she won't ask for a reward. And if you offer one, it is rare that she will take it. Yumi also does NOT get scared easily. And she will RAGE if male Neopets spy on her if she is taking a you-know-what (nudge nudge, wink wink).

History: As a young Xweetok, Yumi helped her father Rodo-sha and her mother Ama-sa in their blacksmith shop, gathering materials for the items they made. Living in Meridell, Yumi went to a very crowded school. She and some other friends made a group of seven called the "Herupa no bando", or the Band of Helpers. It was made up of Yumi as the leader with her friends Shonen, Dansei, Sono, Musume, Josei, and On'nanoko. They helped others, and easily became popluar at school.

But Yumi wanted adventure, even though her parents wanted her to take over the shop once she was older. So, the now 10 year old Xweetok joined an Archery Club. She slowly but surely became a good archer. Soon, Yumi heard that King Skarrl III was accepting female knights for the year. They would get the same treatment as regular knights, and could stay in the ranks as long as they wished. Yumi accepted instantly, and is now the first girl knight ever.

Weapons: Bow and Arrow

List of Arrow Techniques-

Nikko no yajirushi (Arrow of Sunlight)
Gekko no ya (Arrow of Moonlight)
Mizu no ya (Arrow of Water)
Hi no ya (Arrow of Fire)
Kuki no yajirushi (Arrow of Air)
Kori no ya (Arrow of Ice)
Shiru no yajirushi (Arrow of Sealing)

Right now, Yumi only knows Nikko no yajirushi, Gekko no ya, and Shiru no yairushi.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Here's my SU:

Name: Alexandra Rose Parker

Nickname: Alex, Rosie.

Species: Lupe.

Decendant of: No one that she knows of.

Hobby: Wants to be a knight.

Job: She works at her father's Tavern.

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Personality: Alex is very brave and kind. She loves adventures and loves to have fun. Her dream is to become a knight one day and defend Meridell, her home. She has always loved cute little petpets, and she loves nature. She is very funny, and doesn't care what other people think of her. Alex will often be sarcastic, and sometimes just to be funny. Alex is serious when it comes to being a knight. She will always follow the rules and will keep her word.

History: When Alex was three, her mother died. Alex didn't get over it until she found a note when she was five in her basement while she was cleaning. It was from her mother. It said that even thought her mother was gone, Alex shouldn't be sad, and she should chase her dreams. Alex has kept the note in her room all of these years. Ever since she could remember, she wanted to be a knight. But only males could be knights. Her father advised her to take up magic instead, but Alex was never fond of it. She secretly still wants to be a knight. When Alex was eleven, her father built a tavern in Meridell, and she's worked there everyday ever since. Alex has recently found out about the dark clouds, and she's eager to help.

Weapons: She always keeps a small dagger that she hides in her pocket incase she's in trouble.

I know, it's not very original, but with all the RPs I've been in, I'm running out of material.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Reserve me a spot bff! :3

Name: Caitlyn Widdow

Nickname: Kate

Species: Wocky

Decendant of: (You can be a decendant of someone from the video game. Optional.)

Hobby: (Are you a sorcerer, or a knight, a fairy, or a minion?)

Job: (Do your parents own any sort of buisness? Do you work at a shop?)

Appearence:
polls_wocky_yellow_baby_3750_312875_answer_2_xlarge.gif

Personality: Kate is a very active girl, she loves to run around and so all sort's of energetic stuff. Kate can be a bit bossy at times to, but doesn't go to far. She is also, in one word, brave and will accept and passing challenge she meet's upon. Kate is a sweet, kind girl and easy to be-friend. She is clumsy at times but not to often, and always know's the right thing to say. On some negative traits, Kate can get really pissed off and doesn't think twice about what she would do. She also talks back allot and always tries to win a quarrel, to prove she isn't just another old, relaxed clumsy girl. Sometimes Kate doesn't know what she's saying and just let's out insult's, but only if someone insulted her first or if someone wouldn't leave her alone. Yet if you be-friend her and get to know her well, she is very sweet and will do anything to help her friends in danger.

Last edited:

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Name: Reye Tantor

Nickname: Ray

Species: Lutari

Hobby: Sorcerer

Job: Her mother works at the local book shop, and her father has sadly passed away but was a thief. Reye herself crafts little wooden statues, which she is pretty skilled at.

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Personality: Reye is a fierce but elegant young lady. But she trusts her weapons always too much, and isn't very cautious because of that. Reye prefers to stay away from others, but if she makes a friend it immidiatly is a very good friend. Reye is naive and pretty shy, but she slowly starts to become a less shy Neopet. Her Petpet is the one she trusts the most, an Mauket named Lya.

History: Reye was born in the Lost Desert, where she had to learn how to survive if she wanted to stay alive. Her mother was a sorcerer, just like Reye, but her father was a thief. Although it always was very hot in the Lost Desert, Reye could live with that and had a great life...until the dark clouds appeared. An strange disease killed Reye's father, even though she tried to save him. The day that happened, Reye also turned 13, a strange coincidence. Even more clouds appeared, and Reye and her mother decided to get away from the Lost Desert. Brightvale was her new home, where she learend even more about magic and got a job. Her mother got a new job too, although she wasn't too happy with it. Reye now is 15, and once again, very happy with her life.

Weapons: Reye has the ability to create magical weapons, like a whip or a bow. Those weapons don't last very long, and Reye is still practicing a lot.
Spoiler:

RP sample:
Spoiler:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
@Limanya: You are... Accepted! Welcome aboard!

Well, once again I forget something important. I am going to add a "Location:" to the Sign Ups. I see everyone's mentioned it in their SU's, so I won't make you paste it in there. Sorry about that. Thanks guys!

~Chef30

I'm making another SU. You can't have just one character ^_^ Plus, not many people in PC have played the game or heard of neopets, so I don't know how many characters we'll have.

Name: Jessie Amealia Sun

Nickname: Sunny, Jess.

Species: Fairy, Light.

Decendant of: Siyana (The original light fairy from the hidden city of Altador.)

Hobby: Fairy.

Job: Jessie works in the clouds high above Brightvale, managing her kingdom.

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Personality: Jessie is a kind, wise fairy that loves to help others. She is very bright, litterally. Jessie loves to read books and get all the knowledge she can. She loves to study about the lost kingdom of Altador, which her mother helped found. She will always do whatever she can to protect all of the neopets, especially her loved ones. Jessie's dream is to master light magic and be a great ruler of her kingdom like her mother was. Her dream is also to find her mother one day. Jessie is also very serious, but cuts back and has fun as well. Jessie hates darkness.

History: When Jessie was born, her mother left her for an unknown reason. She was raised by a nice, and wise old yellow Techo named Allan. He taught her how to rule her kingdom in place of her mother, and he taught her how to destroy darkness using light magic. When Jessie was only five, she was forced to become the ruler of her kingdom, for it was doing horible. But Jessie changed that in only a week. When Jessie turned thirteen, Allan told her about her mother. Jessie was devastated. She even ran away to look for her. And that's when she met the king of Brightvale himself, King Hagan III. After a few words of wisdom from the wise king, she headed back to her home. Now dark clouds are spreading over The Lost Deserts, and Jessie's beginning to worry.

Weapons: Light Magic. She can make items such as swords or shields out of pure light itself, which only she can hold. They fade away when she's done with them.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Since we can have two charrys.....me reserve again! XDDD

Name: Senshi Kyuseishu

Nickname: Sen

Species: Aisha

Hobby: Sorceress

Job: Parents-Library/Senshi-Student at Maho no gakko Acadamy

Appearence: Senshi's fur is a pure white. Like the usual Aisha, she always wears the traditional necklace. While at home, she usually wears a golden robe with midnight blue trim. On her feet are silver fur boots.

At school, Senshi changes into a light blue robe with a cream-colored trim and white stripes. Her boots change to silver leather shoes with a buckle. On her head is a sorcerer's hat with the same colors as her 'at home' robe switched (midnight blue with golden trim).

Personality: Senshi is a quiet young Aisha, and is kind of stubborn at times. She is kind, though, and loves to practice her magic in her free time. As a normal Aisha, she treasures her necklace, but doesn't care if it gets scratched- she just wants it on her at all times. And Senshi doesn't like tricks at all, whether they are meant for her or for her friends. She stands up in danger, and believes herself to be one of the best sorceresses ever.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hey guys, no one has posted in this, or even finished their SU's in this in a long time, so I was wondering if you wanted to drop out or not. I'd rather just kill this thing now then get my hopes up and let it die later. Not to sound rude or mean or anything, it's just I really wanted this to be a very sucessful and fun RP, but if no one has interest in it, let me know.

Thanks.

Back