ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #476    
Old November 22nd, 2012 (1:19 AM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 3,015
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bklmc5 View Post
    I need some help with the download...I don't know where to download it to. I tried IE but it closes the page as soon as it comes on. Please help, I really want to play this game!
    The download is on the first page in IPS format. You need a clean FireRed ROM too


    Guys I need help I have gone in the game till Safari Zone and now don't know where to go next. Help Please!!!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #477    
    Old November 29th, 2012 (5:15 AM).
    CoolName91 CoolName91 is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 2
      No one's been on here in a week it seems, so hopefully I can get an answer lol. Does anyone know where/if I can get a dawn stone on Fuligin? I'd hate to have to abandon my level 51 Misdreavus. Thank you ahead of time.
      Reply With Quote
        #478    
      Old November 29th, 2012 (6:51 PM).
      yaboimarvo yaboimarvo is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 2
        I'm in need of assistance.. I cant seem to get my rival to appear in the truck area of brox city and the two guards standing below this area just disappear when i talk to them. Also i have the 2 badges I'm suppose to have but i can just run around the entire area and leave. what do i do to fix this?
        Reply With Quote
          #479    
        Old November 29th, 2012 (10:11 PM).
        CoolName91 CoolName91 is offline
           
          Join Date: Nov 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 2
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by yaboimarvo View Post
          I'm in need of assistance.. I cant seem to get my rival to appear in the truck area of brox city and the two guards standing below this area just disappear when i talk to them. Also i have the 2 badges I'm suppose to have but i can just run around the entire area and leave. what do i do to fix this?
          They shouldn't disappear, but to get your brother to show you have to go through the route above that city until you reach Bill's house, then go in and talk to him. Then when you go back, your brother should be in the big parking lot thing. Talk to him and you'll get arrested
          Reply With Quote
            #480    
          Old November 29th, 2012 (11:36 PM).
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            I am repeating the question again about my problem? Anyone know what to do?
            Reply With Quote
              #481    
            Old December 4th, 2012 (11:56 PM).
            Sloo's Avatar
            Sloo Sloo is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2010
              Age: 28
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 292
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
              The download is on the first page in IPS format. You need a clean FireRed ROM too


              Guys I need help I have gone in the game till Safari Zone and now don't know where to go next. Help Please!!!
              After you complete the Safari Zone mission, you can then fight the Rem City gym leader
              Reply With Quote
                #482    
              Old December 5th, 2012 (10:48 PM).
              Twinkle-Chamst's Avatar
              Twinkle-Chamst Twinkle-Chamst is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2012
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Lax
                Posts: 8
                I only need one more badge :D
                I'm doing a nuzlocke, so it had been quite difficult with the whole "gradually increasing difficulty". I have lost 7 pokemon by now, but it's been quite enjoyable.
                Great game anyway /thumbs up
                __________________

                -I SUPPORT-

                Reply With Quote
                  #483    
                Old December 5th, 2012 (11:50 PM).
                XeroNos's Avatar
                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 3,015
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sllew View Post
                  After you complete the Safari Zone mission, you can then fight the Rem City gym leader
                  Hey thanks for the answer Slew and ir feels great to see you are back. lol I already found the way next but thanks again anyway.:D
                  Reply With Quote
                    #484    
                  Old December 6th, 2012 (9:02 PM).
                  Meloetta24's Avatar
                  Meloetta24 Meloetta24 is offline
                  Creator of Red Ruby!
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                    Location: Philippines
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 25
                    Waa. I got lost. I went to to train Crater Cave then i exited to the Route 5. How am I suppose to go back? Crater cave is a long way goooo..
                    __________________

                    Creator of Pokemon Red Ruby!
                    I need TEAM!! Editor (Text box,Grass animations) Scripter, Mapper, Storyliner and Tileset editor!!! (Scripter!! i need it most.)
                    Reply With Quote
                      #485    
                    Old December 6th, 2012 (11:23 PM).
                    XeroNos's Avatar
                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                      Age: 28
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 3,015
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Meloetta24 View Post
                      Waa. I got lost. I went to to train Crater Cave then i exited to the Route 5. How am I suppose to go back? Crater cave is a long way goooo..
                      You must have FLY HM by now or did you forget to take it?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #486    
                      Old December 10th, 2012 (10:22 PM).
                      Serome17 Serome17 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 3
                        Hey, where can i find the TM shadow ball?? Really need it.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #487    
                        Old December 10th, 2012 (11:36 PM).
                        XeroNos's Avatar
                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                          Age: 28
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 3,015
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Serome17 View Post
                          Hey, where can i find the TM shadow ball?? Really need it.
                          Just play the game silly. i am sure you will find it eventually. As the posts come after a long time so I am sure no one knows where it is. Try the Department Store for instance. Maybe it is in there
                          Reply With Quote
                            #488    
                          Old December 12th, 2012 (9:34 PM).
                          Serome17 Serome17 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 3
                            God, dat was no help at all. The main reason i was asking is becuz im at the last gym, i looked everywhere even the stores nd talked to every person twice... Nd i refuse to believe dat its not in the game.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #489    
                            Old December 12th, 2012 (11:39 PM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 28
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Serome17 View Post
                              God, dat was no help at all. The main reason i was asking is becuz im at the last gym, i looked everywhere even the stores nd talked to every person twice... Nd i refuse to believe dat its not in the game.
                              Let me check and help you if I could find it. I also have played the game till Safari Zone.But seeing this that you also tried hard to get it I could also be not so lucky
                              Reply With Quote
                                #490    
                              Old December 13th, 2012 (1:29 AM).
                              Serome17 Serome17 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 3
                                Thank you. Question tho, y did u only play til safari zone???
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #491    
                                Old December 14th, 2012 (12:15 AM).
                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                  Age: 28
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 3,015
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Serome17 View Post
                                  Thank you. Question tho, y did u only play til safari zone???
                                  I played other hacks from that time also because Safari Zone comes at last town according to winning badges direction
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #492    
                                  Old December 19th, 2012 (4:55 PM).
                                  DEadman227 DEadman227 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1
                                    Can I please get help getting this to run, I am sorry for causing any trouble but I have been searching for help on this but getting jack, this hack looks amazing and I really desire to play it.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #493    
                                    Old December 19th, 2012 (5:30 PM).
                                    crcanik crcanik is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 3
                                      Does anyone know if there's a locations listing for Fuligin? I've seen that he claims that all 386 are available, and I'm a 100%-completion type, and therefore I'll likely try to catch all 386 after I play through this game (which looks awesome).
                                      Also if there's any listing of evolutionary changes (like which Pokemon evolve in different ways than in the original games), that would be cool to have.
                                      Thanks in advance.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #494    
                                      Old December 19th, 2012 (6:15 PM). Edited December 19th, 2012 by delta4873.
                                      delta4873 delta4873 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 11
                                        How do I install this hack, is there an external patching program to patch it with?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #495    
                                        Old December 19th, 2012 (11:16 PM). Edited December 19th, 2012 by XeroNos.
                                        XeroNos's Avatar
                                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                          Age: 28
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 3,015
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by DEadman227 View Post
                                          Can I please get help getting this to run, I am sorry for causing any trouble but I have been searching for help on this but getting jack, this hack looks amazing and I really desire to play it.
                                          What sort of help are you needing. I offer my services to help you.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by crcanik View Post
                                          Does anyone know if there's a locations listing for Fuligin? I've seen that he claims that all 386 are available, and I'm a 100%-completion type, and therefore I'll likely try to catch all 386 after I play through this game (which looks awesome).
                                          Also if there's any listing of evolutionary changes (like which Pokemon evolve in different ways than in the original games), that would be cool to have.
                                          Thanks in advance.
                                          Unfortunately there are no Location list as well as evolution page for this hack as this has become quite dead now after its release

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by delta4873 View Post
                                          How do I install this hack, is there an external patching program to patch it with?
                                          You play hacks on emulators like VBA on PC by patching it with programs like Lunar IPS
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #496    
                                          Old December 20th, 2012 (2:38 AM).
                                          crcanik crcanik is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 3
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                            Unfortunately there are no Location list as well as evolution page for this hack as this has become quite dead now after its release
                                            Blah, I didn't think so. Figured I'd ask, though, because it's a good hack. It is a bit annoying that it's pretty much just the original FRLG reorganized, but still very fun. The jokes and NPC dialogue are hilarious.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #497    
                                            Old December 20th, 2012 (11:37 PM).
                                            XeroNos's Avatar
                                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                              Age: 28
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Brave
                                              Posts: 3,015
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by crcanik View Post
                                              Blah, I didn't think so. Figured I'd ask, though, because it's a good hack. It is a bit annoying that it's pretty much just the original FRLG reorganized, but still very fun. The jokes and NPC dialogue are hilarious.
                                              I meant that there is no location guide for the hack. I know that the hack is great with that hilarious stuff and all. you should have read my posts carefully without being rude.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #498    
                                              Old December 25th, 2012 (5:22 PM).
                                              SafeAwesomeSauce SafeAwesomeSauce is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2012
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 1
                                                Hey, i'm new to roms and such and i only know about .gba roms, what do i do to .ips files? D:
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #499    
                                                Old December 25th, 2012 (11:16 PM).
                                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                                  Age: 28
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Brave
                                                  Posts: 3,015
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by SafeAwesomeSauce View Post
                                                  Hey, i'm new to roms and such and i only know about .gba roms, what do i do to .ips files? D:
                                                  Patch the IPS file with compatible ROM (FireRed in this case) using Lunar IPS programe and play it via VBA emulator
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #500    
                                                  Old December 26th, 2012 (3:34 PM).
                                                  SuperLaluigi's Avatar
                                                  SuperLaluigi SuperLaluigi is offline
                                                  Back after a long break
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Nov 2011
                                                    Location: in the north
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Bold
                                                    Posts: 25
                                                    i found a bug when after beatring the first gym you try to go to route 3 you will sea a scientist press enter and stuff but then you get controll of him wierd happend to me...
                                                    __________________
                                                    Things have changed
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:47 AM.