ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old April 8th, 2012 (5:50 PM).
hqoclair hqoclair is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 7
    Can someone give a walkthrough of how to install this?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old April 8th, 2012 (8:39 PM).
    Dr.'s Avatar
    Dr. Dr. is offline
       
      Join Date: Apr 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 4
      hey man, i really want to play but my visual boy won't open the file type ips. am i doing something wrong?
      Reply With Quote
        #128    
      Old April 8th, 2012 (10:23 PM). Edited April 8th, 2012 by Sloo.
      Sloo's Avatar
      Sloo Sloo is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 281
        Ok, I uploaded a new patch with the scientist guy fixed.
        He will now take all of the fossils!
        Btw, the rest are hidden in the sand in the desert.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dr. View Post
        hey man, i really want to play but my visual boy won't open the file type ips. am i doing something wrong?
        You need an unmodified copy of Fire red and then you just double click on the ips file and you can patch the fire red game, and that will change it. Also you should download this ips patch I just posted if you want the fossil pokemon.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jsbrown91 View Post
        So after playing this game for hours on end and beating the 8th gym, I went to the town that is to the southwest. I walked into the house with the female rocket member and she told me that I could go downstairs and claim the other two starters, but after picking up and naming Bulbasaur my game froze and my character won't move at all, I can't press start or anything.

        Is this supposed to happen? Is their anyway I can fix this? I've put in a lot of hours in this game and would like to finish. It's a wonderful hack and I've loved every second of it. I really hope I can resume my journey and see how you wrap this nice little story so any help would be appreciated.
        I would save before you go in and see if it happens again. And no that isn't supposed to happen.
        Reply With Quote
          #129    
        Old April 8th, 2012 (11:12 PM).
        fanp's Avatar
        fanp fanp is offline
        Pokemon Legacy Creator
           
          Join Date: Sep 2010
          Location: Cerulean City, Kanto
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 55
          So i'm now playing your hack and my first impression when i saw the map was: "OMG this region is huge" and the second was: Great it is completed.

          In the graphic part, you don't changed the tiles just changed some palletes.The ow of the hero/heroine same thing, the ow of the hero's brother is good.

          In the part of the story, i love to belong to the bad guys, it's good.

          In the part of the script, well you use predefined scripts for me it's ok but you can have changed a little more like one of the first scripts when you go to leave the town and Oak appears and take you to his lab.

          In the first fifteen minutes i saw some permission errors but don't interfere with the gameplay.

          I give your game 7/10 because of the default tiles(it's always good to see some new tiles, i don't mean a whole new tileset but some trees, montains and 3/4 types of houses) and some default scripts that could have been changed a little more(it's to much obvious).
          __________________

          Pokemon Legacy
          Beta 1.0 - Coming Soon


          Reply With Quote
            #130    
          Old April 9th, 2012 (2:56 AM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by lunchboxboy.
          lunchboxboy lunchboxboy is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2012
            Posts: 1
            Hey I have a problem. I traded for a jynx but can't raise it past 30 because I don't have the 4th gym badge. All my other pokemon are around level 40 but jynx because I don't have the gym badge that let's it level past it and obey me.

            edit: great game though!
            Reply With Quote
              #131    
            Old April 9th, 2012 (6:06 AM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by atie.
            atie's Avatar
            atie atie is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2010
              Location: Dracotooth Isle
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 168
              Where can I find exp share it's a pain in the ass to train flying pokes =.=
              Edit: and where can I find rock smash??
              __________________


              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Gliscor is boss. Period.

              Reply With Quote
                #132    
              Old April 9th, 2012 (6:43 AM).
              Rygar2 Rygar2 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 19
                what atie said. it's a pain to train them lol
                Reply With Quote
                  #133    
                Old April 9th, 2012 (7:52 AM).
                Sloo's Avatar
                Sloo Sloo is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2010
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 281
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by atie View Post
                  Where can I find exp share it's a pain in the ass to train flying pokes =.=
                  Edit: and where can I find rock smash??
                  There's a girl in Largas City who wants you to deliver a letter for her, do that and go back to her and she'll give you the exp share.
                  Also you don't get rock smash until after the elite 4.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #134    
                  Old April 9th, 2012 (8:00 AM).
                  drrockso2112 drrockso2112 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                    Posts: 2
                    After I beat the 1st badge my game got stuck so all I can do is move the screen around and pause it, but my character refuses to move. Essentially, I hit the arrow keys and my character doesn't move but the whole screen shifts around, how do I fix this?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #135    
                    Old April 9th, 2012 (8:20 AM).
                    Rygar2 Rygar2 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 19
                      lol where does this letter get delivered too exactly?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #136    
                      Old April 9th, 2012 (9:00 AM).
                      matheusinho09 matheusinho09 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Posts: 14
                        Hey man!

                        I said before, but I have to say it again: Your hack is awesome!! Really, you have big chances to win the hack of the year with Fuligin.

                        I've just won my 6th badge, and i'm going to wake up Snorlax. I found a few bugs man, but nothing that can ruin the gameplay.

                        The map is really messed up... when you enter on a place, like that old mansion, you're in a different place on the map. And there are other things that I can't remember, but, as I said, it's no big deal.


                        *I'm from Brazil, so I'm sorry if I said something wrong, or I didn't express myself clear enough.

                        CONGRATS again
                        Reply With Quote
                          #137    
                        Old April 9th, 2012 (9:02 AM).
                        atie's Avatar
                        atie atie is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2010
                          Location: Dracotooth Isle
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quiet
                          Posts: 168
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Sllew View Post
                          There's a girl in Largas City who wants you to deliver a letter for her, do that and go back to her and she'll give you the exp share.
                          Also you don't get rock smash until after the elite 4.
                          Where do I have to bring the letter too?
                          __________________


                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Gliscor is boss. Period.

                          Reply With Quote
                            #138    
                          Old April 9th, 2012 (9:08 AM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by Sloo.
                          Sloo's Avatar
                          Sloo Sloo is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2010
                            Age: 28
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 281
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by drrockso2112 View Post
                            After I beat the 1st badge my game got stuck so all I can do is move the screen around and pause it, but my character refuses to move. Essentially, I hit the arrow keys and my character doesn't move but the whole screen shifts around, how do I fix this?
                            This happens sometimes, try it again, and if it happens again tell me what people are on the screen when it happens.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by matheusinho09 View Post
                            Hey man!

                            I said before, but I have to say it again: Your hack is awesome!! Really, you have big chances to win the hack of the year with Fuligin.

                            I've just won my 6th badge, and i'm going to wake up Snorlax. I found a few bugs man, but nothing that can ruin the gameplay.

                            The map is really messed up... when you enter on a place, like that old mansion, you're in a different place on the map. And there are other things that I can't remember, but, as I said, it's no big deal.


                            *I'm from Brazil, so I'm sorry if I said something wrong, or I didn't express myself clear enough.

                            CONGRATS again
                            Yeah the mansion probably shows where it was originally which was cinnabar island. A lot of the insides of the buildings will probably show wrong places on the map because i moved the buildings to other maps.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by atie View Post
                            Where do I have to bring the letter too?
                            A guy in Reinbort town, like she says.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #139    
                            Old April 9th, 2012 (9:15 AM).
                            drrockso2112 drrockso2112 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2012
                              Posts: 2
                              Quote:
                              This happens sometimes, try it again, and if it happens again tell me what people are on the screen when it happens.
                              I've restarted it a few times and hit every button I can think of but it won't unstick, no one is on screen except for my character. I'm in the route to the left of Reinbort town.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #140    
                              Old April 9th, 2012 (10:13 AM).
                              atie's Avatar
                              atie atie is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2010
                                Location: Dracotooth Isle
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 168
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Sllew View Post
                                This happens sometimes, try it again, and if it happens again tell me what people are on the screen when it happens.



                                Yeah the mansion probably shows where it was originally which was cinnabar island. A lot of the insides of the buildings will probably show wrong places on the map because i moved the buildings to other maps.



                                A guy in Reinbort town, like she says.
                                Ehm are you sure it's in Reinbort town? I talked to every one in Reinbort and in Smalas town but nothing and the girl who gave the letter says thank you for helping me like I already had helpen her if thats the case that I accedently already helped her where is my Exp. Share?
                                __________________


                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Gliscor is boss. Period.

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #141    
                                Old April 9th, 2012 (10:49 AM).
                                Sloo's Avatar
                                Sloo Sloo is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2010
                                  Age: 28
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 281
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by atie View Post
                                  Ehm are you sure it's in Reinbort town? I talked to every one in Reinbort and in Smalas town but nothing and the girl who gave the letter says thank you for helping me like I already had helpen her if thats the case that I accedently already helped her where is my Exp. Share?
                                  I am 100% sure, it's the bug catcher guy off the south west edge of town in the dirt garden thing surrounded by trees.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #142    
                                  Old April 9th, 2012 (10:52 AM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by spierdalaj.
                                  spierdalaj spierdalaj is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1
                                    I am stuck right after Largas City Gym leader. I don't now where to get poke flute to wake up this damn snorlax. Any hints, please?

                                    @Down
                                    Big thanks! Beer for you
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #143    
                                    Old April 9th, 2012 (10:53 AM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by Goku Jr..
                                    Goku Jr. Goku Jr. is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 12
                                      Where is the 8th gym? And Waterfall, but I don't care about that since Seaking learns it naturally anyways.
                                      You get it from Flutie, where the mimic house used to be. When you exit the gym, that Rocket tells you...
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #144    
                                      Old April 9th, 2012 (10:59 AM).
                                      atie's Avatar
                                      atie atie is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2010
                                        Location: Dracotooth Isle
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 168
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Sllew View Post
                                        I am 100% sure, it's the bug catcher guy off the south west edge of town in the dirt garden thing surrounded by trees.

                                        I talked to him and he said: "There is a hot ass im tapping in the city". lol
                                        But nothing about a letter I think something is wrong with my game since that girl says thank you again for helping or something.
                                        __________________


                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Gliscor is boss. Period.

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #145    
                                        Old April 9th, 2012 (1:07 PM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by Sloo.
                                        Sloo's Avatar
                                        Sloo Sloo is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2010
                                          Age: 28
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 281
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by atie View Post
                                          I talked to him and he said: "There is a hot ass im tapping in the city". lol
                                          But nothing about a letter I think something is wrong with my game since that girl says thank you again for helping or something.
                                          Yeah, there might be something wrong with your game. Once you have the letter he will take it, and you can go back to the girl and she gives you exp share. Check and make sure you have the letter in your key items.
                                          I will look at the code and make sure it didn't get messed up.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Goku Jr. View Post
                                          Where is the 8th gym? And Waterfall, but I don't care about that since Seaking learns it naturally anyways.
                                          You get it from Flutie, where the mimic house used to be. When you exit the gym, that Rocket tells you...
                                          8th gym is in Crimson City, and the gym leader will give you waterfall when you defeat him.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #146    
                                          Old April 9th, 2012 (1:18 PM).
                                          Mochorro's Avatar
                                          Mochorro Mochorro is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2011
                                            Location: Spain
                                            Age: 22
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 268
                                            If you are talking about the girl in Largas (I don't remember if it was in Largas, but anyway), she didn't give me anything after giving the man the letter, either, she just thanked me, and I thought: What an annoying task for anything! Also, in the city of the Casino, a woman gives you coffee, to give it to the thisty guards. Those guards don't exist in this game, so you could maybe make the woman give you something else. I am missing items like Sharp Beak, Miracle Seed, or Magnet, I haven't found many of that type of items...

                                            Apart form that, I have some doubts. In Eve city, in the Cave, there is an old woman that doesn't allow me to go in... What do I have to do to enter the cave? Also, I haven't found neither Deoxys, nor Zapdos yet, where are they?

                                            Sorry for my bad English...
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #147    
                                            Old April 9th, 2012 (1:33 PM).
                                            atie's Avatar
                                            atie atie is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2010
                                              Location: Dracotooth Isle
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Quiet
                                              Posts: 168
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Sllew View Post
                                              Yeah, there might be something wrong with your game. Once you have the letter he will take it, and you can go back to the girl and she gives you exp share. Check and make sure you have the letter in your key items.
                                              I will look at the code and make sure it didn't get messed up.



                                              8th gym is in Crimson City, and the gym leader will give you waterfall when you defeat him.
                                              I don't have any letter in my key items so theres probally something wrong with it, for now I cheated one so it's not a big deal anymore, although I wanna know what wrong happened
                                              __________________


                                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                              Gliscor is boss. Period.

                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #148    
                                              Old April 9th, 2012 (1:54 PM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by Sloo.
                                              Sloo's Avatar
                                              Sloo Sloo is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2010
                                                Age: 28
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 281
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by atie View Post
                                                I don't have any letter in my key items so theres probally something wrong with it, for now I cheated one so it's not a big deal anymore, although I wanna know what wrong happened
                                                Yeah, I'm not sure, the code looks ok :/

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
                                                If you are talking about the girl in Largas (I don't remember if it was in Largas, but anyway), she didn't give me anything after giving the man the letter, either, she just thanked me, and I thought: What an annoying task for anything! Also, in the city of the Casino, a woman gives you coffee, to give it to the thisty guards. Those guards don't exist in this game, so you could maybe make the woman give you something else. I am missing items like Sharp Beak, Miracle Seed, or Magnet, I haven't found many of that type of items...

                                                Apart form that, I have some doubts. In Eve city, in the Cave, there is an old woman that doesn't allow me to go in... What do I have to do to enter the cave? Also, I haven't found neither Deoxys, nor Zapdos yet, where are they?

                                                Sorry for my bad English...
                                                I have no idea about the items.
                                                You need to show the old lady in ember spa a Salamence to get in the cave.
                                                A guy in a building on Tekor Island will take you to Deoxys, and Zapdos is in Steele Cave.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #149    
                                                Old April 9th, 2012 (1:57 PM).
                                                hqoclair hqoclair is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 7
                                                  What is the second mission for Team Rocket? I kicked zapdos, and i talked to Giovanni but i missed the text. help please.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #150    
                                                  Old April 9th, 2012 (1:59 PM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by Sloo.
                                                  Sloo's Avatar
                                                  Sloo Sloo is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Feb 2010
                                                    Age: 28
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 281
                                                    Yeah, I just tried the exp share events and it all works fine for me, so not sure if I can help you

                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by hqoclair View Post
                                                    What is the second mission for Team Rocket? I kicked zapdos, and i talked to Giovanni but i missed the text. help please.
                                                    Get a bike if you don't already have one and go to Elemis City. Once there talk to the Rocket girl in the zoo and she will tell you what to do.
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:54 PM.