ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old April 8th, 2012 (5:50 PM).

Can someone give a walkthrough of how to install this?

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 8th, 2012 (8:39 PM).

hey man, i really want to play but my visual boy won't open the file type ips. am i doing something wrong?
      Old April 8th, 2012 (10:23 PM). Edited April 8th, 2012 by Sloo.

Ok, I uploaded a new patch with the scientist guy fixed.
        He will now take all of the fossils!
        Btw, the rest are hidden in the sand in the desert.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dr. View Post
        hey man, i really want to play but my visual boy won't open the file type ips. am i doing something wrong?
        You need an unmodified copy of Fire red and then you just double click on the ips file and you can patch the fire red game, and that will change it. Also you should download this ips patch I just posted if you want the fossil pokemon.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jsbrown91 View Post
        So after playing this game for hours on end and beating the 8th gym, I went to the town that is to the southwest. I walked into the house with the female rocket member and she told me that I could go downstairs and claim the other two starters, but after picking up and naming Bulbasaur my game froze and my character won't move at all, I can't press start or anything.

Is this supposed to happen? Is their anyway I can fix this? I've put in a lot of hours in this game and would like to finish. It's a wonderful hack and I've loved every second of it. I really hope I can resume my journey and see how you wrap this nice little story so any help would be appreciated.
        I would save before you go in and see if it happens again. And no that isn't supposed to happen.
        Old April 8th, 2012 (11:12 PM).
        Pokemon Legacy Creator

Nature: Adamant
          So i'm now playing your hack and my first impression when i saw the map was: "OMG this region is huge" and the second was: Great it is completed.

In the graphic part, you don't changed the tiles just changed some palletes.The ow of the hero/heroine same thing, the ow of the hero's brother is good.

In the part of the story, i love to belong to the bad guys, it's good.

In the part of the script, well you use predefined scripts for me it's ok but you can have changed a little more like one of the first scripts when you go to leave the town and Oak appears and take you to his lab.

In the first fifteen minutes i saw some permission errors but don't interfere with the gameplay.

I give your game 7/10 because of the default tiles(it's always good to see some new tiles, i don't mean a whole new tileset but some trees, montains and 3/4 types of houses) and some default scripts that could have been changed a little more(it's to much obvious).

Pokemon Legacy
          Beta 1.0 - Coming Soon

Old April 9th, 2012 (2:56 AM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by lunchboxboy.

Hey I have a problem. I traded for a jynx but can't raise it past 30 because I don't have the 4th gym badge. All my other pokemon are around level 40 but jynx because I don't have the gym badge that let's it level past it and obey me.

edit: great game though!
            Old April 9th, 2012 (6:06 AM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by atie.

Nature: Quiet
              Where can I find exp share it's a pain in the ass to train flying pokes =.=
              Edit: and where can I find rock smash??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Gliscor is boss. Period.

Old April 9th, 2012 (6:43 AM).

what atie said. it's a pain to train them lol
                Old April 9th, 2012 (7:52 AM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by atie View Post
                  Where can I find exp share it's a pain in the ass to train flying pokes =.=
                  Edit: and where can I find rock smash??
                  There's a girl in Largas City who wants you to deliver a letter for her, do that and go back to her and she'll give you the exp share.
                  Also you don't get rock smash until after the elite 4.
                  Old April 9th, 2012 (8:00 AM).

After I beat the 1st badge my game got stuck so all I can do is move the screen around and pause it, but my character refuses to move. Essentially, I hit the arrow keys and my character doesn't move but the whole screen shifts around, how do I fix this?
                    Old April 9th, 2012 (8:20 AM).

lol where does this letter get delivered too exactly?
                      Old April 9th, 2012 (9:00 AM).

Hey man!

I said before, but I have to say it again: Your hack is awesome!! Really, you have big chances to win the hack of the year with Fuligin.

I've just won my 6th badge, and i'm going to wake up Snorlax. I found a few bugs man, but nothing that can ruin the gameplay.

The map is really messed up... when you enter on a place, like that old mansion, you're in a different place on the map. And there are other things that I can't remember, but, as I said, it's no big deal.

*I'm from Brazil, so I'm sorry if I said something wrong, or I didn't express myself clear enough.

CONGRATS again
                        Old April 9th, 2012 (9:02 AM).

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Sllew View Post
                          There's a girl in Largas City who wants you to deliver a letter for her, do that and go back to her and she'll give you the exp share.
                          Also you don't get rock smash until after the elite 4.
                          Where do I have to bring the letter too?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Gliscor is boss. Period.

Old April 9th, 2012 (9:08 AM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by Sloo.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by drrockso2112 View Post
                            After I beat the 1st badge my game got stuck so all I can do is move the screen around and pause it, but my character refuses to move. Essentially, I hit the arrow keys and my character doesn't move but the whole screen shifts around, how do I fix this?
                            This happens sometimes, try it again, and if it happens again tell me what people are on the screen when it happens.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by matheusinho09 View Post
                            Hey man!

I said before, but I have to say it again: Your hack is awesome!! Really, you have big chances to win the hack of the year with Fuligin.

I've just won my 6th badge, and i'm going to wake up Snorlax. I found a few bugs man, but nothing that can ruin the gameplay.

The map is really messed up... when you enter on a place, like that old mansion, you're in a different place on the map. And there are other things that I can't remember, but, as I said, it's no big deal.

*I'm from Brazil, so I'm sorry if I said something wrong, or I didn't express myself clear enough.

CONGRATS again
                            Yeah the mansion probably shows where it was originally which was cinnabar island. A lot of the insides of the buildings will probably show wrong places on the map because i moved the buildings to other maps.

Quote:
                            Where do I have to bring the letter too?
                            A guy in Reinbort town, like she says.
                            Old April 9th, 2012 (9:15 AM).

Quote:
                              This happens sometimes, try it again, and if it happens again tell me what people are on the screen when it happens.
                              I've restarted it a few times and hit every button I can think of but it won't unstick, no one is on screen except for my character. I'm in the route to the left of Reinbort town.
                              Old April 9th, 2012 (10:13 AM).

Quote:

Yeah the mansion probably shows where it was originally which was cinnabar island. A lot of the insides of the buildings will probably show wrong places on the map because i moved the buildings to other maps.

A guy in Reinbort town, like she says.
                                Ehm are you sure it's in Reinbort town? I talked to every one in Reinbort and in Smalas town but nothing and the girl who gave the letter says thank you for helping me like I already had helpen her if thats the case that I accedently already helped her where is my Exp. Share?

Gliscor is boss. Period.

Old April 9th, 2012 (10:49 AM).

Quote:
                                  Ehm are you sure it's in Reinbort town? I talked to every one in Reinbort and in Smalas town but nothing and the girl who gave the letter says thank you for helping me like I already had helpen her if thats the case that I accedently already helped her where is my Exp. Share?
                                  I am 100% sure, it's the bug catcher guy off the south west edge of town in the dirt garden thing surrounded by trees.
                                  Old April 9th, 2012 (10:52 AM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by spierdalaj.

I am stuck right after Largas City Gym leader. I don't now where to get poke flute to wake up this damn snorlax. Any hints, please?

@Down
                                    Big thanks! Beer for you
                                    Old April 9th, 2012 (10:53 AM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by Goku Jr..

Where is the 8th gym? And Waterfall, but I don't care about that since Seaking learns it naturally anyways.
                                      You get it from Flutie, where the mimic house used to be. When you exit the gym, that Rocket tells you...
                                      Old April 9th, 2012 (10:59 AM).

Quote:
                                        I am 100% sure, it's the bug catcher guy off the south west edge of town in the dirt garden thing surrounded by trees.

I talked to him and he said: "There is a hot ass im tapping in the city". lol
                                        But nothing about a letter I think something is wrong with my game since that girl says thank you again for helping or something.

Gliscor is boss. Period.

Old April 9th, 2012 (1:07 PM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by Sloo.

Quote:
                                          I talked to him and he said: "There is a hot ass im tapping in the city". lol
                                          But nothing about a letter I think something is wrong with my game since that girl says thank you again for helping or something.
                                          Yeah, there might be something wrong with your game. Once you have the letter he will take it, and you can go back to the girl and she gives you exp share. Check and make sure you have the letter in your key items.
                                          I will look at the code and make sure it didn't get messed up.

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Goku Jr. View Post
                                          Where is the 8th gym? And Waterfall, but I don't care about that since Seaking learns it naturally anyways.
                                          You get it from Flutie, where the mimic house used to be. When you exit the gym, that Rocket tells you...
                                          8th gym is in Crimson City, and the gym leader will give you waterfall when you defeat him.
                                          Old April 9th, 2012 (1:18 PM).

Nature: Adamant
                                            If you are talking about the girl in Largas (I don't remember if it was in Largas, but anyway), she didn't give me anything after giving the man the letter, either, she just thanked me, and I thought: What an annoying task for anything! Also, in the city of the Casino, a woman gives you coffee, to give it to the thisty guards. Those guards don't exist in this game, so you could maybe make the woman give you something else. I am missing items like Sharp Beak, Miracle Seed, or Magnet, I haven't found many of that type of items...

Apart form that, I have some doubts. In Eve city, in the Cave, there is an old woman that doesn't allow me to go in... What do I have to do to enter the cave? Also, I haven't found neither Deoxys, nor Zapdos yet, where are they?

Sorry for my bad English...
                                            Old April 9th, 2012 (1:33 PM).

Quote:
                                              Yeah, there might be something wrong with your game. Once you have the letter he will take it, and you can go back to the girl and she gives you exp share. Check and make sure you have the letter in your key items.
                                              I will look at the code and make sure it didn't get messed up.

8th gym is in Crimson City, and the gym leader will give you waterfall when you defeat him.
                                              I don't have any letter in my key items so theres probally something wrong with it, for now I cheated one so it's not a big deal anymore, although I wanna know what wrong happened

Gliscor is boss. Period.

Old April 9th, 2012 (1:54 PM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by Sloo.

Quote:
                                                I don't have any letter in my key items so theres probally something wrong with it, for now I cheated one so it's not a big deal anymore, although I wanna know what wrong happened
                                                Yeah, I'm not sure, the code looks ok :/

Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
                                                If you are talking about the girl in Largas (I don't remember if it was in Largas, but anyway), she didn't give me anything after giving the man the letter, either, she just thanked me, and I thought: What an annoying task for anything! Also, in the city of the Casino, a woman gives you coffee, to give it to the thisty guards. Those guards don't exist in this game, so you could maybe make the woman give you something else. I am missing items like Sharp Beak, Miracle Seed, or Magnet, I haven't found many of that type of items...

Apart form that, I have some doubts. In Eve city, in the Cave, there is an old woman that doesn't allow me to go in... What do I have to do to enter the cave? Also, I haven't found neither Deoxys, nor Zapdos yet, where are they?

Sorry for my bad English...
                                                I have no idea about the items.
                                                You need to show the old lady in ember spa a Salamence to get in the cave.
                                                A guy in a building on Tekor Island will take you to Deoxys, and Zapdos is in Steele Cave.
                                                Old April 9th, 2012 (1:57 PM).

What is the second mission for Team Rocket? I kicked zapdos, and i talked to Giovanni but i missed the text. help please.
                                                  Old April 9th, 2012 (1:59 PM). Edited April 9th, 2012 by Sloo.

Yeah, I just tried the exp share events and it all works fine for me, so not sure if I can help you

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by hqoclair View Post
                                                    What is the second mission for Team Rocket? I kicked zapdos, and i talked to Giovanni but i missed the text. help please.
                                                    Get a bike if you don't already have one and go to Elemis City. Once there talk to the Rocket girl in the zoo and she will tell you what to do.
                                                    Quick Reply

Sponsored Links