• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age (IC)

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
STAR WARS: A Republic Dark Age
Rated T
GM'ed by Yagerbomb
Story Input by SuperVegeta

First Post Instructions:

Jedi:​

You as the Jedi are attempting to flee the temple due to the Sith attempting to exterminate the Jedi. You can meet up with your fellow Jedi, or Jedi NPC's, or battle Sith Characters, or Sith NPC's. Your first post should be about escaping the temple.

Sith:

As Sith, you are trying to exterminate any Jedi in the temple and prevent them from escaping. You can meet up with fellow Sith, or Sith NPC's, or battle Jedi Characters, or Jedi NPC's. Your first post should be about eliminating Jedi as they attempt to flee.

Also, at the start of your posts, put your character's name, planet and location on the planet.

And, may the force be with you.~

Name:Desric Matis'kysn (Darth Viscarous)
Planet: Coruscant

Desric stood still in the hallowed passage in the Jedi Temple. Once a peaceful place of study, the Temple has turned into a discordant war zone. Perfect, Desric thought as he hunted down his prey. Desric turned the corner in the hallway and found himself facing a Jedi Padawan, and Desric locked eyes with the Padawan. This Padawan was a human, with brown hair styled into the style custom-designed for Jedi Padawans to show their rank. This Padawan was not much shorter than Desric, maybe a couple of inches shorter. The Padawan turned around and started running, but before he could get too far, Desric lifted the Padawan using his honed force talents. Desric slammed the Padawan into the wall, and watched the Padawan fall to the floor. Desric walked over to the Padawan, and force lifted the Padawan up. Using the force, Desric threw the Padawan up into the air, and slammed the Padawan to the ground. Desric watched as the weakened Padawan struggled to grab his lightsaber, but before he could, Desric stabbed the Padawan in the back. Using the force to retrieve the Padawan's lightsaber, Desric grabbed the hilt and smashed it, leaving the lightsaber in disrepair.

Desric followed the hallway to a balcony, and Desric stepped onto it. Desric looked along the balcony and saw Jedi Master Tyrol, not a member of the council yet a respected face. His death would be a blow to the Jedi efforts, Desric reasoned to himself. Desric ran towards Tyrol, and ignited his lightsaber. Tyrol noticed Desric and ignited his Blue Lightsaber and ran towards Desric. Desric Lunged at Tyrol and swung his lightsaber. Desric missed, and Tyrol counter-attacked. Desric blocked the counter, and slashed back. Desric's slash was met by Tyrol's block. Tyrol jumped over Desric, performing a flip in mid-air. Desric swung his saber at Tyrol, with Tyrol blocking the attack. Tyrol went for an attack, which Desric blocked. Desric returned with a swinging volley of attacks, which were all blocked by Master Tyrol. Tyrol jumped back and off the Balcony onto a lower balcony. Desric jumped down to the lower balcony, and was met by the lightsaber of Master Tyrol. The saber cut a gash in Desric's left leg, which caused Desric to lose focus on landing on the balcony and Desric missed, landing on the ledge. Desric could feel himself sliding off the decorative angled ledge, and fell before he could establish a grip. Desric began falling, and decided to rip a chunk of balcony out of the temple, the same balcony Tyrol was on. Desric saw Tyrol falling with the balcony, and Desric used the force to jump to Tyrol, who was clinging to a piece of the balcony. Desric ignited his lightsaber, and noticed that Tyrol lost his own saber. Tyrol propelled off the piece of balcony onto a lower balcony on the temple. Desric was quick to follow. Desric saw Tyrol picking up a saber off a dead Jedi, and Tyrol ignited it. Desric found Tyrol in a small room and said,

" You're cornered now Master."

" Do you have any idea what you have set in motion," Tyrol replied.

" Yes, of course. I have set in motion a reformation of the Jedi Order. You, like many others, are too barbaric to accept that and so you are being punished," Desric informed Tyrol.

" You will pay for your crimes," Tyrol yelled.

" Perhaps, but not today," Desric retorted.

Desric swung his lightsaber at Tyrol, who dodged it. Tyrol slashed at Desric, and Desric blocked the attack. Desric shot a barrage of force lightning at Tyrol, who deflected the lighting. Desric and Tyrol exchanged blows for a good twenty minutes, each attack being deflected with expert timing. Another Jedi, this one another unknown Padawan, entered the room. Using this distraction, Desric disarmed Tyrol and knocked Tyrol to the ground. Desric held his Lightsaber to Tyrol's neck, and stated in a exhausted tone,

" This is the price you pay for treason Master Tyrol!"

" You are the only treasonist Desric," Tyrol responded.

Desric held his lightsaber over his head and began the motion of plunging his blade into Tyrol. But before he could finish Tyrol, the Padawan interrupted Desric, slashing at Desric. Desric efficiently blocked the Padawan's barrage of attacks, one by one. Even Desric had a tough time holding back this Padawan's power. Desric sensed the threat this Padawan had, and that it was Desric's duty to eliminate this Padawan. By then, Tyrol was back up and was facing Desric's back. The two Jedi attacked Desric at the same time, with Desric jumping out of the way. Using the force, Desric was able to slam a couch into Tyrol, and use the couch to propel Tyrol out of the window. Once Tyrol was outside, Desric shot massive amounts of force lightning into Tyrol, so much that it was doubtful that Tyrol would survive, Desric dropped Tyrol and let him fall into the streets. Desric faced his attention to the Padawan, who was idle while Tyrol was being dealt with. The two stared at each other, contemplating what to do. They raised their sabers at each other, and contemplated their next decisions.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Name: Kalei Nost

Destruction was everywhere, walls and ceilings missing pieces and a mix of both jedi and sith lay dead upon the ground. Kalei was a recently made Jedi Master after the death of her own Master, Master Ophiu a few months before she had made the choice to return to the Jedi Temple. But she was not going to go down easy, just because she used the force to see, she had been underestimated, even by her fellow jedi because of that. Turning the cornor she saw a Padawan deep in combat with a sith, and losing. "Not while I'm here" she muttered rushing forward and shoving the sith away from the young girl with the force. The sith turned and spied her raising her light-saber as she rushed at her. Kalei quickly ignited her double sided green light-saber and blocked the strike that was sent at her. She rolled to the side getting back to her feet quickly as she dodged a bout of force Lightning and could practically see the force radiating off the Sith. Seeing an opening Kalei rushed forward and swung one side of her lightsaber at the Sith who blocked not expecting Kalei to immedietly swing the other side of her saber cutting off the Sith's hand that was holding her light-saber that fell to the ground. As the Sith fell to her knees Kalei stabbed forward and ended the Sith's life quickly before breaking the hilt of the light-saber leaving it on the ground as she turned off her own.

Kalei turned to the Padawan who bowed slightly to her. "Thank you Jedi Master, you saved my life"

"it was nothing child. My main concern is getting as many out of here. Make your way to the hanger be on guard, and if you run into any others on our side tell them to come with you. I will meet you there, I have a ship in there, and I want to get as many out of here as I can" Kalei said . The Padawan nodded and ignited her light-saber before running as fast and as silently as she could toward the hanger. Kalei meanwhile turned and ran the other way hoping to find more Jedi alive.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Name: Balalawhiesesel

The sounds of battle were in the air as Jedi and Sith clashed. There were many bodies on the floor, but those were not Bala's immediate concern. His main goal right now was to kill off the stubborn Knight he had been dueling for the past five minutes who just refused to die!

Bala jumped back from his foe as he thrust out his hands and used Force Lightning only for the Knight to block it with his lightsaber once again. Bala narrowed his eyes, "You know Teger, you're going to die today. Just like all the rest of your pathetic classmates. Who knew that Jedi could be stupid enough to not ignite their lighsabers when they saw a Sith?"

The human just shook his head, "Bala, you have been led astray! You need to remember all the good that the Jedi Order stands for! If you walk the path of the Dark Side-"

"-I'll be evil and stuff. Blah, blah, blah. What you don't know Teger is that the Council lies. They have been for some time. The Dark Side infuses you with power! No rules, no laws, you don't even have to wear robes all the time!" Bala smirked, "You see Teger, the Sith are more powerful than all of the Jedi Order. Took me a while to realize that but I did none the less. Now just die already!"

Bala Force Jumped at his opponent and for the first time in this duel the two locked sabers. Bala's and Teger's blades hissed as they made contact. Teger was just as powerful as Bala, but Bala had a trick on his sleeve. Bala chuckled as he glared at Teger, "You know I learned a cool trick with the Sith. I'll give you a hint as to what it is."

Bala's smile widened as he quickly turned off his saber and he moved his hilt to point right at Teger chest before he reignited his saber just three seconds later "Trakata". The human gasped as the blade pierced his chest and Bala dis-ignited his saber once again as Teger's body fell to the ground.

Before Bala could run off his fur picked up two new scents as he quickly turned and reignited his saber to see two younger humans run into the hallway. Bala chuckled, "Well, it seems that we have two young Padawans against a lone Sith. Now I'm guessing here but it looks like both of you will probably scream and beg like the rest of the Padawans I've slaughtered today. How about this, if you can beg hard enough I'll let you two go."

Both still stood their ground. Bala sighed and rolled his eyes, "Fine. Let's get this over quickly. I want to sink my blade into a Master or two."

Both Jedi charged as Bala used the Force to grab one and slammed him against a wall. The other began to quickly swing at Bala with quick strikes that the Squib managed to parry. The Squib Force Pushed him back causing the young human to stagger back. It was the opportune time for Bala to start slashing at his opponents with wide powerful swings. The Padawan managed to block each swing and raised his saber to block Bala's downward swings. Bala hit the blade once and when he swung again he turned off and on his saber quickly. Bala removed his blade from the dead Padawan and turned to the remaining one... who was gone.

Bala snorted and picked up the two lightsabers. He put the the two weapons in one of the many pockets attached to his belt. He already had five lightsabers he picked up and once he was done here he could spend some time disassembling them and taking the parts he needed. For now though, he could just show them off as trophies.

Name: Tuslo Gremmas
Planet: Courscant

The sound of five lightsabers hitting each other echoed in Tuslo's mind.

He continued to take in deep breaths.

The sound of a scream as one of the duelists fell reverberated in his ears.

Deep breaths.

The sound of another fighter swinging his blade desperately.

Deep breaths.

Finally, the sound of this battle stopped.

Tuslo opened his eyes. The three Knights that had been in battle stood over the three Sith that had opposed them. All three looked amazed and then one looked over at him, "You know Tuslo, you could have at told us before hand what battle meditation did!"

Tuslo chuckled and sat up and stretched his back, "That would have taken the fun out of it Tammi."

One of the other knights, a Mon Calamari, spoke up, "We should get moving. We can't let Tuslo fall in battle."

The three Knights sped down the hallway with Tuslo following behind. If it hadn't been for his battle meditation the three Sith that had been fighting the Knights would have probably won. They had been using cheap and dirty tactics. It was lucky that Tuslo had come across them and it was also good that there were some Knights around to protect him while he channeled his battle meditation.

The group ran through the hallways and finally came across a Jedi Master fighting against a Sith Lord. The Jedi looked over at Tuslo, "A little help here apprentice!"

Tuslo nodded and quickly knelt on his knees. He closed his eyes and began to take in deep breaths. He began to picture the scene before his eyes. His Master managing to get out of the saberlock by flinging himself to the ground and rolling away, the lightsaber barely missing him. He got back up and twirled his blade as the Sith came right at him. Every swing was blocked. The Sith began to sweat as all of his attacks were parried by Tyron. The Sith backed up and was now on the defensive as Tyron let out a barrage of attacks. It was then that the Sith just happened to hold his saber at the wrong angle and Tyron's blade hit him right in the chest.

Tuslo opened his eyes and saw his Master and the Sith in the same position. Tyron pulled his saber out and smirked, "I see you're getting better at it." Tuslo nodded and stood back up. "What do we do now Master?"

Tyron sighed, "We have to leave. The temple is gone. We need to get to the hangars and find somewhere to recoup." Tyron turned to the other Knights, "You all get to the hanger. Tuslo and I have some business to finish up here."

The Knights ran off. "So, Tuslo, ready to take down some more Sith?"

Tuslo nodded, "I follow your lead Master."

"Well come on then!"

Tuslo followed after Tyron as the two headed deeper into the battlefield.

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Name: Desric Matis'kysn

Desric stared down the Padawan with an intense glare. Although the Padawan couldn't see Desric's face through the mask, Desric felt he was getting his point across. Desric ran towards the Padawan and swung his lightsaber. The Padawan ducked to dodge the attack and rolled between Desric's legs and sprung up behind him. Desric turned around and slashed at the Padawan, but the Padawan blocked the attack. Desric slashed at the Padawan again, yet another block. Desric took a step back and assessed the situation. How is this Padawan so strong, Desric thought to himself. Desric charged at the Padawan, swinging his lightsaber at full speed. The Padawan blocked the attacks, albeit was having some troubles with Desric's channeled power. Desric finished the charge with a back slash at the Padawan, which was blocked. The Padawan stabbed at Desric, and Desric dodged the attack. The Padawan slowly stepped out of the room and into the hallway. Desric followed the Padawan into the hallway and slashed at the Padawan. The Padawan blocked that attack and attack after attack the Padawan stood strong. The battle had moved from the hallway out to the Balcony just under the one Desric destroyed. Desric slashed again at the Padawan, but the Padawan blocked it. Desric and the Padawan both noticed a transport ship flying close to the temple. Desric slashed at the Padawan, resulting in the Padawan dodging the slash, and countering towards Desric. Desric blocked the counter and shot force lighting at the Padawan. The Padawan deflected the lighting. The Padawan looked behind him to see the Transport close to the Temple. The Padawan jumped on the transport, but the transport was too far away for Desric to jump on. Desric force jumped onto a speeder behind the transport, and kicked out the owner of the speeder.

Desric followed the transport on the speeder, inching closer to the transport. Desric swerved through traffic as he kept his eye on the transport. Desric closed in on the transport, and lined up a risky move. Once he was lined up, Desric drove the speeder right into the transport, throwing both the speeder and the transport into a building. The impact mutilated both the speeder and the transport, as well as part of the building. Desric hopped out of the speeder with minor aches, and entered the building. Desric lifted up a sheet of metal from the transport, and the Padawan jumped out and slashed at Desric, with Desric blocking the attack. Desric used all his might to force push the Padawan out of the building. Desric approached the end of the building as he watched the Padawan fall to the ground. Desric was satisfied when he saw the Padawan motionless. Feeling accomplished, Desric walked towards the entrance door of the building, planning on returning to the temple.

Name: Unknown, being referred to as, "The Padawan"

The Padawan felt the hard thud of the Coruscant streets. He felt pain all over his body as he struggled to raise his body to an upright position. Giving up on getting up, the Padawan fell to the ground. After a few more minutes of struggling, the Padawan arose to the city streets. The streets were not busy, which did not aid the Padawan's attempt to flee. The Padawan felt pain all over his body, from the ringing in his head to the bleeding in his feet. I can get healed when I leave Coruscant, the Padawan thought. The Padawan limped over to the nearby directional facility and looked at the map of the district. Good, a Spaceport, the Padawan thought as he jogged in the direction of the spaceport.

After running for five minutes through the gut-wrenching pain, The Padawan found the spaceport. He entered it, and looked for a terminal. The Padawan found a open terminal with no line and ran up to the till.

" One ticket to Bespin, please," the Padawan asked as he handed the clerk his Galactic Credit Card, which was used for his Galactic credits.

" Sure thing, one ticket to Bespin, the ship is leaving in twenty minutes, do you have any luggage," the clerk responded as she punched in information on her hologram computer.

The clerk handed the Padawan a Holo-Ticket, which said that the Padawan was going on that trip. The Padawan grabbed his card, thanked the clerk and ran to the loading bay so he could get on the ship. The Padawan entered the loading bay, and looked behind him to see a commotion back where the Padawan had bought his ticket. The Padawan hid behind a shipping crate and undid his braid quickly. Feeling safe, the Padawan exited from his cover and walked over to where the loading process was being held and checked in. The Padawan was checked in, so he entered the hold of the ship. The Padawan found his assigned room and entered it. He laid down on the bed and quietly murmured,

" I've failed myself."

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years

Kalei moved quickly but silently through the temple. So far she had sent several Padawan to the hanger, some she had seen defeating their own enemies, a few others she had rescued. Rounding a corner she saw Tuslo and Tyron heading her way. Kalei was about to call out to them when she felt a disturbance in the force, whirling around Kalei drew her light-saber and barely managed to block the light-saber that a Sith lord swung at her. "You Jedi are pathetic, no one will make it out Jedi Master, no one" the Sith growled spitting out the words Jedi Master.

"That's where your wrong Sith, as long as there are people who believe in the Jedi Code, we will never fall" She said back, the force on this Sith was strong, Kalei could see it radiating off him. She pushed the Sith back with the force and swung one side of her double sided blade starting what she knew would be a tough fight.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Tyron suddenly stopped, "Hold on Tuslo."

Tuslo stopped as well and suddenly felt a dark presence. Up ahead a Jedi was facing off against a Sith. Tyron ran forward, igniting his purple saber, "Tuslo stay back!"

Tuslo nodded and fell onto his knees. He closed his eyes as he began to take deep breaths. Tyron ran up to stand beside Kalei, "Hope you don't mind some help."

Tuslo fell into a deep concentrated trance as he channeled the battle meditation. Tyron smirked at the Sith, "Let's see, two Jedi Masters against one Sith as well as having a Jedi who is pretty damn good at Battle Meditation. I say the odds fall in our favor!" He raised his saber, "Now is the last chance for you to run off. I suggest you do so now."

Tuslo's Battle Meditation was already taking effect. Tyron was feeling stronger, faster, and even more confident. The Sith was also starting to feel the effects as he looked less confident than he had a few moments before. With Battle Meditation in effect there would be no doubt that the two Jedi would be more than capable of winning against the Sith.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Name: Renna Tolosis

Renna didn't throw herself out in the front line when the Sith attacked the temple. She stayed in the back rows, watching how things went from the outside. Now and then she saw a fleeing Padawan running out from a building. She lifted her gun, felt the Force wrap itself around her hand and stabilizing her aim... and the Padawan was down. Gone from this world just like that. He hadn't had the sense to protect himself from stray - or aimed - blasts with his lightsaber as he fled in panic. Dumb thing.

Renna was standing against a wall outside the main building, hearing the screams from the inside. Chaos was really here. She sighed. The sith weren't totally bright them either. But she guessed that they were better than the Jedi, walking around like if their codes and rules were stuffed up their butts. She had definitely had enough of that years ago. And the screams of silly Jedi meeting their destiny wasn't all bad.

After a while, she decided to see if there was any imminent need of a gun somewhere still. She walked inside the temple but hid behind a wall immediately. Glancing down the hall, she saw three Jedi standing before a Sith lord, two with their sabers up and the third one clearly meditating in some way. Renna never was much for meditating. And that Sith was her ally, she assumed. It wouldn't be more than right to, say, give them a little gentle push.

She lifted one of her laser particle guns, let the Force fill her with stability and a thrilling sensation as she knew she was about to at least annoy some Jedi seriously. She fired directly at the meditating Jedi, hoping it would hit at least some part of his body even if the Force helped him react in time.

At the same second she had fired, she swung back around the wall and hid from view, almost giggling with excitement. Come on, she thought to the Sith who was facing them, take the opportunity to strike now.

((OOC: I'm not sure what the temple looks like so sorry if I'm vague on descriptions. ))​

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years

Kalei started to feel more confident, stronger and faster and she nodded to Tyron "Help is always welcome Tyron" . She remembered being told about Tuslo's talents at Battle Meditation but she had never experienced it for herself. Kalei was about to strike at the Sith when she saw a shot from a laser particle gun being fired at Tuslo and she sprang into action. She jumped in front of Tuslo and swung one side of her green saber sending the shot away from the Padawan where it hit the wall harmlessly. The Sith seeing that one of the Jedi Masters had jumped back took the opportunity to swing at Tyron. Kalei was going to jump back in but she felt another dark presence, and stayed near Tuslo to defend the Padawan but she was ready to help Tyron at any moment.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Tuslo could feel the Force ripple as he felt something heading straight right at him. Before he could get up Kalei managed to deflect the bolt. Tuslo's concentration slightly shook but he quickly managed to calm himself once more. For a brief second the Battle Meditation wavered but Tyron felt his confidence grow once more. "Kalei protect Tuslo. I'll deal with this Sith." Tyron advanced and swung at the Sith. The Sith parried his blows rather sloppily. Tuslo got back into his routine of deep breaths.

The Sith was losing the will to fight as the battle quickly moved into Tyron's favor. The Sith was starting to get desperate as he tried to push Tyron back with the force and turned to run. Tyron jumped above and landed right in front of the weakened Sith. "I'm afraid you're not going anywhere Sith. Come now and fight."

The Sith, fueled by fear, let out quick slashes in a desperate attempt to score a hit on his opponent. Tyron just blocked each and put his opponent in a saberlock. Tyron forced his blade forward and pushed his opponent with the Force. The Sith fell onto his back and Tyron pushed his blade down into his chest.

Tuslo opened his eyes as the Battle Meditation dissipated. "Good work Tuslo."

The Selkath nodded, "Thank you Master. I also owe you one for my life Master Kalei."

Tyron nodded, "We can deal with thank yous later. Right now we need to get out of here. The Sith will overrun us at this rate and even with Tuslo we won't be able to fight each and every one."

Tyron pointed ahead and spoke to Kalei, "The hangar's right ahead. We'll need to go our separate ways for now. If we stay together the Sith will be able to track us down much easier. Tuslo and I will head to Kashyyyk. There's enough of the forest that we will be able to hide effectively. Once enough time passes we can meet up with you in one of the Wookie villages and decide what course of action we can go with next. Tuslo come."

Tuslo nodded and followed after his Master into the hanger. Their ship was still inside and wasn't damaged like some of the others were. Tyron got into the pilots seat and Tuslo got in right behind him. The engine started up and the ship flew up and away from the once safe Jedi Temple.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Renna snorted as she silently ran along a wall, watching the three Jedi kill the Sith in front of them as if he was a ragdoll. Silly Sith, they talked a lot but apparently they weren't as good as they sounded. But there were bad and good people everywhere, as in useless and worthy people.

She came to a halt near the entrance to the hangar and saw the Jedi she had failed to annoy board a ship. Narrowing her eyes, she wondered where they were going. For a moment, she thought of sneaking onto the ship after them. The look on their faces when they finally found her, pointing a gun against their foreheads in the sleep, it would be priceless. But she controlled herself and let them fly away. She didn't even know where they were going anyways.

She looked at the turmoil around her. The hangar was still lively - she fired at some non-Jedi pilots who were apparently waiting for their last passengers by a ship, now that ship would probably never take off. She smiled darkly. Too bad for them, more money for her.

Walking back through the temple without much trouble, she wondered where her commander was. If they were finished soon, she wanted her pay and be off on her own. She had no intention of clinging to the mantles of the nasty Sith lords for longer periods at a time than necessary.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Bala ran around the temple, frustrated. He hadn't bumped into a single Master and the few Jedi he met were the stupid ones who didn't even know lightsaber combat. As Bala rounded a corner he caught sight of a Jedi. Grinning Bala ran straight forward barely catching the Knight off guard. Bala swung his saber and the female human parried. Bala swung like a madman, each time his blade was blocked. The Jedi tried to get on the offensive, but Bala wouldn't let her. He continued to swing and within a few second became bored. Yawning Bala swung his blade at her side, switching the blade off and on, bypassing her attempt to block.

Giggling Bala reached down for his newest trophy when he felt a powerful presence behind him. He turned and saw a rather old man ready to face him. Bala smirked, "Well! A Jedi Master! I've been looking for one all day, you would have thought I would have seen one of you before but it seems your kind is being extinct as we speak."

Bala pointed his saber at his opponent, "Prepare to die Jedi!"

The man looked at him, "Bala, this is not the real you. There is still time to turn away from darkness."

Bala rolled his eyes, "You know what, save the philosophical speech. It's time to die!"

Bala ran right at the Master and swung his blade with slow powerful strikes. The Master barely moved at all as he deflected each strike and pushed Bala back with the Force. "Come now Bala, you can do better than that."

Bala snarled and ran right at him again, only to get the same results. Infuriated Bala began to strike again, this time he applied Trakata with his first strike. He needed something to shut him up with. To his surprise the Jedi managed to place his blade at the right spot when Bala re ignited his saber. Bala pulled away and jumped back.

The Jedi chuckled at Bala's confused look, "Just because you've slain many with the art of Trakata doesn't mean that you wouldn't come across one who has studied the art for years."

Bala let out a frustrated cry and went straight into a rage. He slashed desperately at the Master, using everything his own Master had taught him and using his Trakata skills at the fullest. The Jedi just dodged or parried each and every blow so that by the end Bala's fur was slick with sweat and the Jedi just stood smiling at him. Bala cried out again and tried to cut him with his saber but the Jedi did something odd. At the last moment just as his blade ignited the Jedi managed to grab Bala's wrist and twisted it toward his throat while his saber moved right at his other arm.

Bala squeezed his eyes tight, ready for death. He slowly opened one eye and then the other. His own blade was extremely close to his throat and the Jedi's saber was also close to his other arm. "Bala, there is one chance left. Turn away from the darkness! Come back to the light!"

Bala narrowed his eyes, "I would rather die than become a Jedi again!"

The Jedi sighed, "I am sor-"

The Jedi suddenly cried out as he was Force Pushed back. Bala pulled his saber from his throat and chuckled as his Master walked up. "You do not threaten my apprentice without my permission!" Yunver ran straight at the Jedi and Bala followed, both swinging their blades with powerful strikes. The Jedi struggled to block the attacks but ultimately his Master managed to slice his chest. The Jedi fell and Yunver turned to Bala, "Another second and I would have had to find another apprentice. Another mistake like that and I will make sure you die next time."

Bala's ears flattened down, "I'm sorry Master."

Yunver just snorted, "Apologies are for the weak Bala. Come, we have more Jedi to kill."

Bala followed after his Master through the now silent hallways.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years

Desric looked around in the building. Looked like a standard office building. Desric opened the door to the outside streets. The streets were slummy, not much care taken to the streets themselves or the citizens there. Desric walked through the streeets until he reach the foot of the temple stairs, where Jedi were fleeing, while being chased by Sith. A Padawan was running down the steps when she smacked into Desric. Desric fell down the stairs for a few steps, but he managed to re-establish his footing by using the force. This Padawan knew who Desric was, and ignited her lightsaber. Desric did the same, firing up the crimson red of his blade. Desric swung his blade at the Padawan, which was blocked by the Padawan. Desric shot force lightning at the Padawan, which caught the Padawan off-guard. Desric pulsated lightning into the Padawan until the Padawan fell dead. Desric continued to walk up the stairs and into the temple.

Two Jedi Masters, Master Illox and Master Ytteru, saw Desric entering and started to run at Desric, their lightsabers ignited. Desric pulled out his lightsaber and blocked the two Master's slashes. Desric stepped outside, with his eyes on both the masters. One of them lunged at Desric, Desric rolling under the Master's arm, and popping up behind the Master. Desric plunged his blade into the back of Master Ytteru. Master Ytteru fell limply to the ground, and in agony, rolled down the stairs. Desric held up his blade, and stared down Illox. Illox jumped over Desric, slashing at Desric in mid-air. Desric blocked it, and slashed behind him at Illox. Desric missed, and Illox slashed at Desric. Desric turned around in time to block the attack, and swung at Illox. Illox blocked it, and backflipped further away from Desric. Illox force-pushed at Desric, but Desric force-pushed at the same time, creating two forces. The forces compacted then spread, knocking Desric back into a pillar. Desric saw Illox being pushed into the symmetrical pillar, and both got up. Desric force-jumped up onto the pillar, and Illox did the same on the other pillar. Desric force-jumped towards Illox's pillar, and slashed at Illox. Illox blocked it while staying balanced. Desric and Illox together balanced on the small pillar top, exchanging lightsaber blows while blocking each other's sabers. Illox and Desric locked blades, and Illox stated,

" Desric, find your soul once again. Do not let the Dark Side consume you."

" Silly Illox, you always were the stubborn one. Sticking to your ideals as others advanced," Desric retorted.

" The Dark Side has given me power, strength, and knowledge," Desric added.

" But at what cost Desric, at what cost," Illox questioned.

" Is this all worth it? The Order being teared apart, hundreds dying, is this what you really want," Illox inquired.

" I have no mercy for the weak," Desric stated, still pressing against Illox's blade.

Illox gained the upper hand and used leverage to press down on Desric's blade, causing Desric to lose grip and slip back. Desric managed to barely hold on to the ledge of the pillar top, and Illox hovered over Desric, pointing his green lightsaber at Desric.

" It is over Desric, your attempt at killing off the order has failed. It is time to face facts, it's over," Illox confidently said.

Desric shrugged his head.

" What does killing me do? The plan is already in motion," Desric replied.

" What plan, chaos and anarchy," Illox questioned.

" No, you will never know of the plan, as you and many others were too foolish to understand it," Desric reported, as he let go of the pillar edge, and fell down.

Illox threw his lightsaber, still lit, at Desric. Desric blocked it, and shot force lighting back at Illox. Illox, saberless, took the full force of the lightning. Illox was unable to retrieve his saber, and the saber flew off. As Desric was falling, he put more power into his lightning, causing more damage to Illox until Illox fell off the pillar. Illox thumped down against the stairs and rolled down them. Desric grabbed onto another ledge, and climbed up. Desric found himself in the lower floors of the temple, and looked inside.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Name: Wren Drelot

The metaphorical foundations of the Jedi Temple was crumbling around the man known as Wren Drelot, the one figure who does not really belong there. Wren navigated the corridors of the temple with memory serving him fairly well. He had taken a few wrong turns, but was quickly able to fix any mistakes. In fact, taking a few wrong turns made it easier to avoid any amount of fighting. Wren had only gotten in a few scraps with some Sith padawans, able to defeat them without much effort. Part of him was disappointed. Part of him was relieved. Wren soon found himself in a relatively empty corridor, of which battle has already stained with its memories. Wren was fairly sure he was too far from a platform in which he could steal a ship and slip away from the Sith. They wouldn't assume he was a Jedi after all. Not like he dressed one in the first place.

"There you are, Wren Drelot," a voice called from behind him.

Wren could recognize that voice from a mile away. It's tone, it's kindness, it's strength. Wren half turned around, keeping his lead foot forward showing commitment to his escape. He faced the voice and was pleased his hearing had not lied to him. It was his old master. The short time they had been apart had not been kind to his master, he appeared to have shrunk a few inches and his hairs on his round head were losing their luster, becoming gray and thin. His light brown robes still glistened in the light, however, sometimes making Wren believe he was more divine than real. "I should of known you would find me Caster."

"That is Master Lavar. You are still a Jedi, even if you deny it," his master replied, not pleased with Wren's tone.

"I thought I made it clear that I left, Caster," Wren fired back.

"Yet you continued to aid us as much as you can."

"I helped you. Let's get that straight. I hold no allegiance to the Jedi. Not anymore!"

Caster held in laugh: "Then do tell me why you find yourself here."

"I had a job that took me here. Nothing more, nothing less. I thought I would stop by and visit a few friends, that's all," Wren said, taking a step back and shrugging his shoulders.

"Without visiting me?" Caster replied, feeling almost insulted.

"Well, I had considered it but then…this happened. Battles are always dangerous to one's health."

"So you run away."

"What else am I to do, Caster? Stay here and defend an order I don't see eye to eye with? An order that ignored my every premonition and ridiculed my every action?" Wren's voice echoed throughout the temple. He could feel himself keeping his emotions at bay, trying not to let the anger consume him.

Caster's eyes fell to the floor, and his voice felt weaker. "So you would rather let the Sith win then?"

Wren paused before answering. He wanted to collect his thoughts, before answering impulsively. Why? Well it was a tough question and one not easily answered in the heat of the heat of the moment. Wren closed his eyes for a few moments before finally speaking: "I…I….I don't know but to be honest, I don't really care. The Galaxy is a chaotic mess regardless of who wins. Both want to control the galaxy and no matter what the result is, they will fight each other and people will die. So I will sit on the sidelines until the results are in. I can live in either world, because I don't pick sides."

Caster was dismayed at his student's answers, but a shred of hope remained. He wasn't a Sith, at least. That means there was still hope for him. "We could use your help, Wren."

"A lot of people could," Wren replied, turning his back to his master. "I'll be on Nar Shaddaa like always. I'll keep you updated if I see anything suspicious. Like I always have." Wren turned down another hallway, heading to a hanger to escape the fallen Temple.

Caster simply nodded to himself. At least he knew that Wren was still on his side, whether he liked to or not. At least for now.

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Name: Unknown, being referred to as "The Padawan"

The Padawan laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was waiting for the ship to depart. The Padawan lazily drifted off to sleep, still feeling the pain of his battle with the Sith Master. The Padawan was awoken by the sound of the intercom in his bedroom.

" We are now departing The Coruscant system and heading to the Bespin system, please prepare for takeoff," the intercom informed.

The Padawan pushed himself up so he was sitting upright on his bed. The Padawan looked around at the room, nothing appealing about it but it could be worse.

" The trip to the Bespin System will take forty Coruscant hours. Full services will be available for the onboard customers," the Intercom reported.

The Padawan got up, still feeling lots of pain, and flipped on his hood. The Padawan exited his room, and limped down the Hallway, looking for a Medical Bay. The Padawan found one, and went inside. A Kaleesh approached the Padawan and asked,

" Hello, welcome to the Medical Bay, how may I help you?"

" Hello, I am quite bruised up, can you help me with that," The Padawan replied.

" Of course," the Kaleesh responded, and instructed The Padawan to follow the Kaleesh. The Padawan followed the Kaleesh into a Medical Room. The Kaleesh ordered The Padawan to sit on the table, and so the Padawan did.

" I know who you are," the Kaleesh stated.

" Really," The Padawan retorted.

" Yes, but I know you and your kind in trouble, and for your own benefit I will not discuss your name. I will be able to help you, for I can set you up with a false alias. Would you like that," the Kaleesh told the Padawan.

" Sure, it could help," the Padawan replied.

" Ok," the Kaleesh responded.

The Kaleesh typed in some things on the Holo-computer, and asked the Padawan,

" What would you want your Alias to be," The Kaleesh questioned the Padawan in a curious tone.

" Ollis. Ollis Vaat," The Padawan, or Ollis Vaat replied. The Kaleesh typed in some info in the Holo-computer, then said,

" There we go Ollis," the Kaleesh said.

" Thank you, but why would you do this for me, a complete stranger," Ollis asked The Kaleesh.

The Kaleesh took off his traditional mask and said,

" Am I a stranger to you, my apprentice," the Kaleesh slyly stated.

Ollis' eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

" Master Borkiu, I can't believe it! I thought you were dead," Ollis excitedly babbled.

" It's clear I am not," Borkiu replied.

" Let's look at those bruises," Borkiu added.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Renna had finished her contract - slaughter the Jedi at the Jedi Temple basically. Now she was a free soul again. For some reason, she always felt bothered when she had no employer. Uncomfortable and a bit restless. Maybe even guilty? For not being a Jedi anymore. But that was years ago now. She shook away the thought, walking with firm steps towards the closest hangar through the now echoing corridors with the occasional splash of blood on the wall. Rather beautiful art, Renna thought and smiled to herself. The blood was already drying and changing from the intensely red color matching her own skin color, to a darker brown sort. She had no new orders, but she had overheard the Sith generals talking about some of the planets that they had tracked Jedi ships to. One of them was Kashyyyk, a place Renna had always thought sounded fascinating but never had opportunity to visit before. Slaying some hairy Wookie Jedi, now that would be great exercise.

She entered the hangar and looked around. Some of the Jedi's ships were still there, their masters not having reached them in time to escape. One of them could be hers now. She needed only to step inside and find out how to maneuver it before the Sith came here and confiscated them all. Then again... it was rather boring to travel interstellar space alone. Footsteps of another person reached her and she spun around to see a human man walk into the hangar. She couldn't really tell if he was with the Sith or with the Jedi or if he was something else. His immediate appearance told her that he would rather be a smuggler or bounty hunter like herself. Jedi masters came in all shapes these days though. Not that she cared much right now when she only wanted to get off this crowded planet. Coruscant had never been her favorite of places. If she found out that he was a Jedi later on, she'd just assassin him. No big deal.

Focusing her own mind to conceal her force aura and not reveal that she was a Jedi herself... or Sith, whatever she could be labeled as these days, she put her hands on her hips as the man approached him. Her face took on a confident, seducing look.

"Greetings," she said. "Quite the ruckus going on here today, don't you think? Say, you wouldn't be going past Kashyyyk anytime soon with a fancy ship of yours?"

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years

Desric pulled himself onto the ledge looking inside the temple. No Jedi or Sith were visible to Desric, so Desric force jumped back up to the stairs. Most Jedi were gone from the Temple, and the Sith still alive were cleaning out the remaining Jedi. Desric, who felt like pitching in, walked towards the Temple hangar, where if any Jedi remained, they would go to. As Desric was getting close to the Hangar, a Sith ran towards Desric frantically.

" Master Desric," the Sith exclaimed.

" What," Desric asked.

" A group of Jedi are trying to erase the Jedi archives, we need your help," the Sith quickly babbled.

" Ok, calm down," Desric replied as he followed the Jedi to the Archive control center.

As Desric entered, Five Jedi were surrounding the Archives, which had two Sith protecting the Archive computer. Desric and the Sith who brought him hid behind a book case, and quietly surrounded the Jedi. Desric crept up behind one of the Jedi and stabbed the Jedi with his lightsaber. The Jedi fell dead and the others noticed Desric. One Jedi rushed at Desric, and attacked Desric while leaping at him, and Desric slashed this Jedi in half with no effort. Another Jedi force-pushed Desric into a bookcase, and Desric responded by throwing a book case at the same Jedi. Two more of the Jedi charged at Desric, and Desric dodged their sabers and force lightninged both of them to death. That left two jedi, and four Sith. Desric ordered the other Sith to kill the Jedi, as Desric exited the room. The Jedi seemed to be out of the temple, which left Desric some important business following the attack. To deal with the politicians. Desric did not favour that part of the deal, but it worked for him when the politicians did his bidding. Desric entered the hangar, and approached his planetary transport.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years

Kalei waited hidden in the shadows after Tuslo and Tyron went to the hanger. Sensing no other Sith presence she quickly and silently made her way to the hanger thinking silent prayers for the dead Jedi she saw on her way. As she reached the Hanger she saw that of the Padawan she had sent to the hanger two had made it and they were both locked in combat with a Sith Lord. She quickly made her way over but wasn't quick enough. Right before she reached them the Sith lord took the life of the older Padawan leaving a boy no older than 16 standing. Kalei quickly turned on her saber and killed the Sith quickly with a clean blow and looked at the boy who bowed to her.

"T-Thank you Master Kalei, you saved me...again" the dark haired boy said.

"What is your name?" Kalei asked him turning off her green saber and leading the boy to her ship.

"Crevil Khan M'am" he replied "where are we going Master?"

"Get in the ship first Crevil, I don't want to be overheard" she said sensing a dark presence nearing the hanger. She ushered the Padawan into the ship and got in as well. "take the seat behind the Pilot seat Crevil" she said before taking her seat in the pilots seat and taking off. "Now to answer your question we're heading to Kashyyyk. Master Tyron and another Padawan Tuslo are also heading there."

"Why Kashyyyk Master?"

"On Kashyyyk we can hide in the jungle and then make our way to a Wookie Village, that's our best bet"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Most of the other Sith were busy with trivial matters. They were raiding different areas of the temple or busy trying to find artifacts and what not that the Order kept. Bala had a different mission he was on, and it was proving to be a very stubborn one!

"Come off already!" Bala shouted as he jerked the small tool in his hand. Bits and pieces of former lightsabers surrounded him and he was busy trying to get off the lens of another one, but it was too stubborn! Bala jerked his tool and gave one last final push before the lens cap flew off. Bala quickly reached out with the Force and pulled the lens back to him. He eagerly packed it into one of his pockets and by no time the rest of the lightsaber had been reduced to pieces. Bala looked at his collection of crystals and giggled. If he found the right merchant these crystals would be worth a lot of money, and once the story got out about how the Jedi had been defeated he could claim that these crystals were from the ancient days. Merchants were so stupid.

"Bala, come here." Bala immediately got up and went over to his Master, "Yes Master?"

Darth Yunver pushed a book into his chest, "We have much knowledge from the Jedi now. This is but a taste of that knowledge. Read it and go to the archives and read some more. They have valuable knowledge on how to more easily defeat the Jedi."

Bala sighed and muttered to himself as he walked away. He sat down and glumly opened the book. Bala thought they would bee going out to find the remaining Jedi and kill them, but no, he was stuck here on a chair, reading a book. Most boring thing ever!

Bala just skipped through the pages and closed it shut. "Finished so soon?" Bala jumped up as he saw Yunver right behind the chair. "You will read that book Bala and understand just how much knowledge it contains. It is this that has been passed down through the years and why the Jedi remained in power. Now we use it against them."

Bala sighed and opened the book once more as his Master left to another part of the Temple.

Planet: Kashyyyk

"Tuslo, we're approaching Kashyyyk. Get ready for some fresh air."

The Selkath smiled, "That's good news Master."

"Indeed, now let's get ready for a landing."

In just a few minutes the ship landed and both Jedi got out. To any observer the two looked like regular spacers. Tyron had taken off his robes and had dressed in a extra pair of clothes he had. A Wookie approached the two, "What's your business on Kashyyyk?" He asked.

Tyron smiled, "Just traveling around. I'm showing my friend here some hot spots in the galaxy." Tyron patted Tuslo on the shoulder.

Tuslo nodded, "It's true. I want to see the many wonders of the galaxy."

The Wookie frowned and turned to Tyron, "I'm afraid I can't understand your friend's language. What exactly is he speaking?"

Tyron chuckled, "Selkath of course! The native language of Manaan. They aren't a part of the Republic."

The Wookie nodded, "Very well. It's just fifty credits to dock." Tyron handed over the money and the Wookie left.

Tyron chuckled, "Well, now's your chance to practice your rusty Basic Tuslo."

Tuslo sighed, "Master, it sound so foreign. I don't even know all the words yet."

Tyron patted him on the shoulder, "That's why it's called practice. Come on, we need to find a place to crash."

Tyron walked into the small port town with Tuslo following.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Name: Wren Drelot

Wren had considered himself lucky enough to escape the temple and descend down to one of the hangers on the lower levels. Originally Wren had considered entering a random hanger and stealing a ship and escaping the planet completely. Then Wren remembered that his ship was brand new…well at least to him. Okay, so he bought his ship from an old, retired smuggler and used the money he saved on the purchase to customize the ship to his own needs. That included new engines, updated navigation systems, a specialized utility droid, a less bumpy bed, new hiding spots for smuggling and mostly importantly a new paint job. Wren wouldn't call the ship his pride and joy, but it was more than good enough for his uses, being more than capable of outrunning pursuing ships.

With that mind, stealing a ship and leaving was out of the question. Having to now navigate the temple and avoid fights (and suspicion) once again was not easy, but Wren found a way down to the hanger he parked his ship on. Much to his displeasure, some of the walls were painted with blood by a demented the artist. "The Sith, no doubt," Wren said to himself. The sight was disgusting to see, making it easy to forget that the Jedi were involved. It was difficult to fathom why the Sith would attack now of all times. They have been a presence for some time, but have not made a direct attack until now. Were a number of Jedi not in the temple? Or was it something far more complex than that? Internally Wren shrugged his shoulders for as long as he could avoid the conflict, it did not really affect him in the least. As long as he could stay prosperous and employed, Wren would be a happy man. The actual fight here and there would be welcome of course, if only to keep him from going stir crazy.

Wren made his way to the hanger which was surprisingly full despite the chaos that had been occurring. Wren had expected riots and possibly a few bodies scattered on the floor due to fighting to escape the area, or possibly even evacuate the planet. Wren knew leaving the planet was on his to-do list. Making his way to his ship, a beautiful red Twi'lek appeared before him attempting to seduce Wren with her stance and expression.

"Greetings," she said. "Quite the ruckus going on here today, don't you think? Say, you wouldn't be going past Kashyyyk anytime soon with a fancy ship of yours?"

"You should of been here last week if you wanted a ruckus," Wren said with a shrewd smile before walking past the Twi'lek, practically ignoring her beauty. "And why would a beautiful woman like yourself want to head there? There's nothing but walking carpets and trees. If you want to go sight-seeing, try Naboo. I hear the swamps are gorgeous this time of year," Wren finished before stopping and turing around to face her. Wren was no fan of traveling alone. He would admit that much. It was probably quick escorts that were his favorite missions. A bit of company never hurt, even if his ship was a bit of a tight fit. Wren sighed, "Fine. I can take you. You got enough credits to cover for some fuel? It isn't exactly cheap right now. At least not where we are going."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

"You should of been here last week if you wanted a ruckus," Wren said with a shrewd smile before walking past the Twi'lek, practically ignoring her beauty.

Renna blinked and turned around slowly to keep facing him when the human walked past her. Playing hard to get, are we? she thought. Well, she had dealt with that kind of people before. It was all about how you chose your words; nothing was impossible.

"And why would a beautiful woman like yourself want to head there? There's nothing but walking carpets and trees. If you want to go sight-seeing, try Naboo. I hear the swamps are gorgeous this time of year," the man finished before stopping and turing around to face her.

The red twi'lek hadn't moved from the spot and her hands were still on her hips. She smiled smartly at him. "It so happens that I fancied myself a new carpet," she tried. No need to tell him anything about running Jedi or something. She couldn't feel a great force aura around him. Maybe he was hiding it but... he really didn't look like a Jedi. Jedi loved to flash their ugly mantles and simple, boring clothing. They didn't wear armor. She raised an eyebrow as to flirt just a little extra with the man to make him agree.

"Fine. I can take you," the man said, finally. "You got enough credits to cover for some fuel? It isn't exactly cheap right now. At least not where we are going."

"Oh, that's not going to be a problem. Bounty collections have proven successful enough lately," Renna said, thanking the Force or something quietly for the ride. She might as well pretend that she was a simple bounty hunter; he would believe that she had someone to hunt down on Kashyyyk. Then again, most professional bounty hunters had their own ship... but she could be new in the business. Yeah, that would work. For now.

She followed the human and was a bit curious about what ship was his. She had been thinking about buying her own, but she always thought that it would be a burden to always have a ship to look after. She owned what she was wearing and she somehow managed to always have enough money to buy what she needed. She wasn't really a newbie at what she was doing, after all.​

Back