Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

Draconius GO
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2013 (10:32 PM).
Ω Good Bye & Good Night Ω
  • Crystal Tier
  • Social Media

Nature: Quiet
My team hasn't changed much, although I haven't been playing as much as I would've liked lately.

Shiny Swanna (Starr) Lv. 41
Arcanine (Aryk) Lv. 39
Lucario (Luka) Lv. 39
Serperior (Tarja) Lv. 37
Druddigon (Drudge) Lv. 37
Gothorita (Giotta) Lv. 37

Just made it to Lentimas Town, but still not entirely happy with my team. Will probably continue forward with what I have, but the lower I've placed them on the list, the closer they are to the chopping block.

     

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 13th, 2013 (2:13 AM).
weirdguybuizel

Nature: Timid
    My main team is in the following picture. >_< All are pokémon I've never trained before (except jolteon, which I haven't trained since Gen 2).
    Spoiler:
    Old January 21st, 2013 (11:06 AM).
    Probably back.

Nature: Relaxed
      In contrast to Black 1, I went for a different idea on my Black 2 team. Rather than planning ahead and being super careful at movesets, I captured what I enjoyed and beat the game with a team of my favorites. It really showed that they weren't perfectly planned, but I still had a blast.

Here are the Pokemon with which I beat Iris : Serperior, Lucario, Golduck, Arcanine, Swoobat, Crustle.

Old January 21st, 2013 (3:03 PM).
      Instant Classic

I juggled members throughout the story but the team I ended up beating the Elite 4 was...

Zoroark- N's, of course
        Magnezone- I was using Electabuzz at first but Magnezone just took hits better
        Arcanine- I named it after my dog =P
        Lucario- This thing rocked so hard. It's diverse move pool made it useful all the time
        Azumarill- Huge Power did not disappoint
        Therian Tornadus- I don't really feel bad about using a legendary, but honestly its power seemed a little underwhelming
        Old January 23rd, 2013 (8:19 AM).

Samurott
          Braviary
          Electrvire
          Arcanine
          Excadrill
          Scrafty
          They are my favourite in b2/w2
          Old January 23rd, 2013 (5:44 PM).

Well, right at the moment my team is Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon and Crobat, but like all my teams (until the E4), that's just temporary. I've just spent the last few days catching and evolving Eevees. I'm about to head out to Chargestone Cave, so the entire team will change. Trapinch and Krokorok will definitely go - maybe Scraggy or Lucario - probably Growlithe or maybe Flareon or even maybe Darumaka. Might take that Aron I caught in Mistralton. And maybe even Jolteon as I think about it - put that Volt Absorb to use.
            Old January 23rd, 2013 (6:43 PM).

I believe my team for the main story of White 2 was Samurott, Unfezant, Lucario, Arcanine, Electivire and Roserade.
              Old January 23rd, 2013 (8:16 PM).
              Happy, and Searching.
              • Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
              It was..
              1. Emboar
              2. Lucario
              3. Zoroark
              4. Ampharos
              5. Golurk
              6. Azumarill

Springtime, the sun is back and the breeze to accompany it..
              Old January 26th, 2013 (6:52 PM).

Just opened it two months after getting started. Have a Snivy at level 12 and a Psyduck at 5 if i get time to play in hoping it will vastly improve.
                Old January 27th, 2013 (5:46 AM).
                Holding on to You |-/
                • Silver Tier

Nature: Brave
                The team I used to in the game:

Samurott, Lucario, Zoroark, Unfezant, Ampharos and Arcanine.

Now I'm training:

Fongus, Jigglypuff, Minun, Reshiram (Just in case every PKMN of mine faints, I use him)Meloetta and Keldeo. (He has changed form, but I don't know the name of the form.)

The Underground
                Come and play mafia with us! You are always welcome.
                Old January 27th, 2013 (6:02 AM).
                I like kitties
                • Silver Tier

Nature: Lax
                Samurott, Lucario, Chandelure, Flygon, Siglyph and Galvantula.

The team works, and its pretty balanced, but man do I have weak spots in it. Grass takes care of 1/3, and water+ground take care of 2 separate halves of the team. Very unfortunate, but since its in-game and not for random wi-fi matches, I can survive just fine.

#328 Trapinch
                Supporter Collab January 2015
                Doctor Who Fan Club

Old January 28th, 2013 (6:37 AM).
                Scarlet Pirate

Nature: Careful
                  Here's a copy and paste of what I posted on a different forum.

Rio the Lucario

Spoiler:
                  Level 81
                  (Male)
                  Lonely Nature
                  10/22/2012
                  Floccesy Ranch
                  Met at Lv. 5
                  Highly Curious
                  Exp. Points: 553672
                  To Next Lv.: 15169

Item:

Moves:
                  -Shadow Claw
                  -Ice Punch
                  -Close Combat
                  -Earthquake

Stats:
                  HP: 224 {Below Average}
                  ATK: 244 {Above Average}
                  DEF: 123 {Semi-Above Average}
                  SP. ATK: 216 {Above Average}
                  SP. DEF: 131 {Below Average}
                  SPD: 180 {Below Average}
                  Ability: Steadfast

Comments: Rio was essentially my Starter Pokemon, since I boxed Tepig in favor of him. He evolved incredibly quickly before Roxie's Gym but his moveset took a long time before it blossomed. In Driftveil, I tutored him Ice Punch and then re-taught him Dark Pulse at the PWT, which would soon be replaced with Shadow Claw. I originally planned on having him a mixed Physical and Special Attacker, but because of his Lonely Nature, Physical Attack was a stronger option. During the entire game he was helpful, he could overpower opponents very early on, later into the game it felt like his weaknesses became more and more annoying because of the damage he took, but he was a trooper for the most part and could withstand them and finish of his opponent with a hard-hitting move before he was finished himself. His ability was not much of a help, it didn't hinder him thankfully, but during the entire course of the game, it only came into effect twice total. Once when I was hit by Bite early on, and a second time during the E4 rematch. I named him 'Rio', because during my old Platinum playthrough, I named my Female Lucario; 'Luca'. 'Luca' + 'Rio' = Lucario. I do not think he was MVP, but he is so close to being it. If he wasn't so vulnerable to his weaknesses near the end, he could've taken the spot.

Michael the Electivire

Spoiler:
                  Level 80
                  (Male)
                  Hardy Nature
                  10/23/2012
                  Virbank Complex
                  Met at Lv. 10
                  Loves to Eat
                  Exp. Points: 526637
                  To Next Lv.: 4804

Item:

Moves:
                  -Psychic
                  -Wild Charge
                  -Earthquake
                  -Fire Punch

Stats:
                  HP: 258 {Average}
                  ATK: 235 {Average}
                  DEF: 122 {Semi-Below Average}
                  SP. ATK: 175 {Average}
                  SP. DEF: 149 {Above Average}
                  SPD: 189 {Average}
                  Ability: Motor Drive

Comments: I obtained Michael from Virbank Complex after wasting 20 Pokeballs on him in an attempt to catch it. at first, I thought he evolved from happiness which I soon found out wasn't the case. Then at the PWT, I thought I would get the Electirizer there, but once again, I found out that I'd be waiting a lot longer for him to evolve. Even though he evolved late, that didn't hinder his moveset. Early on, I replaced Low Kick with Rock Smash like an idiot which I regretted quickly. I also replaced Swift with Electro Ball which I regretted because I lacked a neutral move, because of that, I taught him Return over Shock Wave. he evolved during Elesa's Gym and evolved into Electivire after Marlon's gym. He was the last to evolve completely on the team. I tutored him Fire Punch early on, and taught him Psychic over Return. I kept Thunder Wave during the game, for catching Pokemon. When it was necessary, I would teach him Flash or Strength over Thunder Wave. His ability for the longest time was Static, which whenever I was searching through Shaking Grass, would make me run into Emolga too much. After evolving the second time, he got Motor Drive, which was never used at all, since the AI wasn't that stupid anymore. He had a Hardy Nature, which didn't boost or decrease any stats, which wasn't necessary because his Attack was his strongest stat when he became Electivire, hence the choice of Wild Charge over Thunderbolt. Scope Lens became the item of choice for him after some thinking between it and Rocky Helmet. I named him Michael, because I was raging hardcore when I caught him because I threw 20 Pokeballs to get him. At the time, I was watching Achievement Hunter Let's Play 'Mari0'. Michael is the guy playing who did a series called 'Rage Quit'. Since I was raging, it seemed appropriate. I don't think he deserved LVP or MVP, since he would often get into Red Health, but he would also quickly finish off any opponent without annoyances.

Jordan the Vaporeon

Spoiler:
                  Level 81
                  (Male)
                  Naive Nature
                  10/24/2012
                  Castelia City
                  Met at Lv. 19
                  A little quick tempered
                  Exp. Points: 539948
                  To Next Lv.: 11420

Item:

Moves:
                  -Surf
                  -Ice Beam
                  -Signal Beam
                  -Shadow Ball

Stats:
                  HP: 326 {Above Average}
                  ATK: 157 {Below Average}
                  DEF: 122 {Semi-Below Average}
                  SP. ATK: 208 {Average}
                  SP. DEF: 157 {Above Average}
                  SPD: 146 {Below Average}
                  Ability: Water Absorb

Comments: I caught Jordan at the Castelia Park and I leveled him up using the Exp. Share, since Eevee itself isn't strong. After some leveling up, I felt like an idiot, since I figured out I could've just traded him over, evolved him, traded him back and gotten a few useful moves out of it! After doing exactly that, but late, I re-taught it Water Gun in Pokemon White, which now that I think about it, it would've been smarter to use some TM's from that game on it. So I re-taught it Aurora Beam in this game at PWT as well as tutoring it Signal Beam. Then it got Surf and Shadow Ball and his moveset barely changed from there. It got Ice Beam to go over Aurora Beam, but that's about it. I teach it Waterfall and Dive when necessary. It probably got the worst nature possible, since it lowers Special Defense, one of it's best stats and boosts Speed, it's worst. I still kept him the way he is though. It's ability was also rarely used, but sometimes during Double Battles with my Rival Hugh, he would put it to use with his Samurott. I named him Jordan because at the time I was watching a CaptainSparklez video. Sparklez's real name is Jordan and at the same time it is Kootra's real name, from The Creatures. He was not deserving of MVP, but I doubt he deserves LVP either.

Victoria the Darmanitan

Spoiler:
                  Level 80
                  (Female)
                  Adamant Nature
                  10/24/2012
                  Route 4
                  Met at Lv. 16
                  Often scatters things
                  Exp. Points: 539724
                  To Next Lv.: 7550

Item:

Moves:
                  -Superpower
                  -Zen Headbutt
                  -Flare Blitz
                  -Stone Edge

Stats:
                  HP: 299 {Above Average}
                  ATK: 304 {Above Average}
                  DEF: 115 {Below Average}
                  SP. ATK: 67 {Below Average}
                  SP. DEF: 108 {Below Average}
                  SPD: 197 {Average}
                  Ability: Sheer Force

Comments: I caught Victoria on Route 4 early so I could use her against Burgh. She's the only female on the team but she's also the strongest. Her attacks were always incredibly strong from the start but that combined with her attack stat was deadly. She learnt Flare Blitz which I kept even though it has knockback and also Superpower which I gave a PP Max so I could use it more. I tutored it Zen Headbutt after the plane ride so that she's able to counter Fighting-types and then taught her Rock Slide. I would normally give her Strength when I needed, but I swapped that role over to Michael. After the E4 the first time, I gave her Stone Edge and a PP Max for it even though it's accuracy was bad. Early on, she had Hustle as her ability which was a pain in the ass because I would constantly miss and die from it, but after evolving and getting Sheer Force, she became god-like. I named her Victoria because during my White Fire Mono-Type, I had a Male Darmanitan named 'Melbourne'. Her nature makes it so her attack goes up extra and her special attack goes down, which is extra good because that makes here even more of a beast. Extra Attack + Sheer Force + Huge Base Attack = Amazing. So after some thought, I decided to give MVP for my team to Darmanitan, since she is always able to One or Two-Hit KO any Pokemon and stay alive all the time. She definitely deserves it.

Seamus the Flygon

Spoiler:
                  Level 81
                  (Male)
                  Hasty Nature
                  10/25/2012
                  Desert Resort
                  Met at Lv. 21
                  Alert to Sounds
                  Exp. Points: 548720
                  To Next Lv.: 20121

Item:

Moves:
                  -Fly
                  -SolarBeam
                  -Outrage
                  -Earthquake

Stats:
                  HP: 243 {Average}
                  ATK: 211 {Below Average}
                  DEF: 150 {Above Average}
                  SP. ATK: 172 {Below Average}
                  SP. DEF: 139 {Average}
                  SPD: 138 {Above Average}
                  Ability: Levitate

Comments: I caught it in the Desert Resort as a Trapinch and taught it a few TM's to boost it's variety, but the TM's I taught it were kind of crap. It evolved into Vibrava at Driftveil and it became a lot faster but it lost some power. Later on, before Drayden's gym, it fully evolved Flygon and I tutored it Dragon Pulse. Before the First E4 Battle, It started with Dragon Pulse and learned Dragon Claw for its dragon-type moves. Afterwards, I taught it Outrage, since it needed a stronger move. It had Earth Power for a long time before I got Earthquake for it and Crunch wasn't good at all, so I taught it SolarBeam because I had trouble with Water/Ground Combos. I barely ever used Fly, since it was bad move in general. Its nature boosts its speed and decreases its defense, even though its defense is one of the best on the team. Its ability was Arena Trap at the beginning, which was useless, but it got Levitate which gave it two complete resistances. I named him Seamus, because at the time I was watching SSoHPKC's videos and his real name is Seamus. It's pronounced "Shay-m-us". I was thinking he would be the LVP of the team, but I don't think he is that bad. Which means there's only one other possible option for LVP.

Zoroark

Spoiler:
                  Level 80
                  (Male)
                  Hasty Nature
                  10/26/2012
                  Driftveil City
                  This Pokemon was apparently friends with a certain Trainer
                  Proud of its power
                  Exp. Points: 545671
                  To Next Lv.: 1603

Item:

Moves:
                  -Flamethrower
                  -Night Daze
                  -Focus Blast
                  -Toxic

Stats:
                  HP: 230 {Below Average}
                  ATK: 217 {Average}
                  DEF: 123 {Semi-Above Average}
                  SP. ATK: 236 {Above Average}
                  SP. DEF: 137 {Average}
                  SPD: 238 {Above Average}
                  Ability: Illusion

Comments: This is the one Pokemon in my team that I did not name nor did I catch. His moveset was horrible for the entire time I had him, it's still not that good, but its all I can give him. He had Night Slash and Dig for a long time before I gave him Night Daze. I also decided to teach him Toxic, even though I never ever used it once from when I taught it to him, but I kept it anyway. I gave him Flamethrower and Focus Blast during the end of the game. I would teach him Cut over Toxic whenever I needed it. His nature makes his Speed go up just like Seamus'. At the end, I fed him all my EV boosting items because he was the only one who could take them. I choose him for LVP because his moveset is incredibly limited and for the most part he couldn't do too much damage. He was good at the beginning but his best redeeming quality was his boosted EXP by the end, because it would make leveling him up a lot quicker. He actually managed to confuse me sometimes though, when I switched to him and Michael would come out, I'd freak out and wonder why he was out, before I realized it was Zoroark.

Sorry for the amount of detail and effort I put into it and the comments. We just decided to put effort into our descriptions on the other forum.
                  Old January 28th, 2013 (7:18 AM).
                  Holding on to You |-/
                  • Silver Tier

Now my Jigglypuff evolved into Wigglytuff and I'm training my Meloetta now.

The Underground
                  Old January 28th, 2013 (4:11 PM).
                  Team Rocket Grunt

Samurott (Bing) Lvl. 63. Pretty much ended up using him as an HM slave... :/
                    Weezing (Phoebe) Lvl. 62. Never used a Poison-type before and ended up getting pretty attached to her once I nicknamed her, so I kept her on my team.
                    Swoobat (Herakles) Lvl. 65
                    Magmar (Mustang) Lvl. 76. I got it in a trade as a Magby, so that's why its level is so high. I do plan on evolving it again when I find a Magmarizer.
                    Magnezone (Zeus) Lvl. 67.
                    Krookodile (Victor) Lvl. 62.

Old January 31st, 2013 (2:05 PM).
                    Ω Good Bye & Good Night Ω
                    • Crystal Tier
                    • Social Media

Finally made it up to the Elite Four, but might do some more grinding before I actually face them, as I feel my Pokemon's levels are still a little low.

Lucario (Louka) Lv. 59
                    Serperior (Tarja) Lv. 58
                    Druddigon (Drudge) Lv. 58
                    Drifblim (Blif) Lv. 58
                    Samurott (Senn) Lv. 60 - traded from White
                    Houndoom (Phenix) Lv. 58 - traded from White

Funny enough, looking at my previous party, the 2 Pokemon I figured would be my safest bets going forward (Swanna and Arcanine) ended up getting replaced, while the other Pokemon that were on the bubble actually stuck around.

     
                    Old January 31st, 2013 (2:23 PM).

Let's see... right at the moment, I'm pretty sure my B2 team is: Zangoose, Mantine, Skarmory, Gothorita and Lilligant. I've got the last slot open, since I'm hunting for a Lapras at Village Bridge, and doing my standard save/catch/check/reset thing. Or more accurately, would be doing that if I could catch a Lapras at all, but I haven't even encountered one yet. Zangoose is in the lead for False Swipe, Mantine is there to Surf and to pick up a bit of experience if possible, Skarmory's there to Fly and also pick up a bit of experience if possible, Gothorita's there just because I like her and Lilligant is there for Sleep Powdering the eventual Lapras.
                      Old January 31st, 2013 (3:35 PM).
                      Dragonite Fan

Nature: Gentle
                        Right now in W2 I'm using my Shiny Azumarill(NOT CHOOSING FAVORITES OR ANYTHING, Luxray, Rapidash, Keldeo, Zorua, and Dragonite. This will most definitely change. I would like to add a Maractus or something. Zorua and Keldeo will most likely be going. My Luxray, Rapidash, and Dragonite don't listen to me sometimes...;~; Any pokemon you would put on this team?

Platinum FC:
                        1291 7915 8896
                        White FC: 1163 2702 7590
                        White 2 FC: 2280 5895 3333
                        Pokemon X FC: 4081 6662 2044
                        CMT? http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6883822#post6883822
                        Old January 31st, 2013 (3:52 PM).
                        Golurks Were Meant to Fly Golurks Were Meant to Fly is offline
                        NERF THIS!
                        • Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
                        I'm right before Victory Road with my super overleveled pokemon right now. I have:

Stoutland (Petunia)
                        Probopass (Tonks)
                        Vanilluxe (Gelato)
                        Leafeon (Liberta)
                        Starmie (Shuriken)

I'm hoping to find an awesome pokemon in a hidden grotto, but no luck so far.

This team is pretty awesome, but I think a huge part of that is due to the fact that they're all level 62 D;
                        Old January 31st, 2013 (5:14 PM).
                        Holding on to You |-/
                        • Silver Tier

Team change:

Reshiram.
                        Minun.
                        Keldeo (some form).
                        Genesect.
                        Meloetta.
                        Espeon.

Perfect right? xD

The Underground
                        Old February 1st, 2013 (5:24 AM). Edited February 1st, 2013 by Legobricks.

Nature: Serious
                          I have developed a strongly defensive style since getting Black 2 and last posting here.

Braviary w/ Shell Bell
                          Keen Eye
                          Adamant
                          - Brave Bird
                          - Shadow Claw
                          - Superpower
                          - Bulk Up

Cresselia w/ Light Clay
                          Levitate
                          Sassy
                          - Zen Headbutt
                          - Reflect
                          - Moonlight
                          - Light Screen

Steelix w/ Shell Bell or Steel Gem
                          Sturdy
                          Brave
                          - Heavy Slam
                          - Ice Fang
                          - Earthquake
                          - Curse

Cradily w/ Big Root
                          Suction Cups
                          Quirky
                          - Giga Drain
                          - Earth Power
                          - Ingrain
                          - AncientPower

Porygon2 w/ Eviolite
                          Trace
                          Relaxed
                          - Tri Attack
                          - Conversion
                          - Shadow Ball
                          - Recover

Azumarill w/ Leftovers
                          Huge Power
                          Relaxed
                          - Waterfall
                          - Aqua Ring
                          - Ice Punch
                          - Work Up
                          Old February 1st, 2013 (6:26 AM).
                          Angeline plushxKikaito plush

Nature: Naughty
                            Finally got my team together

Celina the whimacott
                            Hydra the Hydriegon
                            Palarazzi the togetic
                            Nicko the Lucario
                            Hamish the Azumarril
                            Missy the Krocodile

it took me ages to finally decide what to use
                            Old February 1st, 2013 (6:32 AM).
                            The Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Adamant
                              alfeady finished the game a while ago, but I continue participate in the PWT (:.

Emboar lv100
                              Item: Expert Belt
                              Blaze
                              Thunderpunch - Hammer Arm - Flame Charge - Heat Crash

Genesect (Wi-fi event) lv100
                              Item: shock Drive
                              Download
                              Techno Blast (Electric) - Magnet Bomb - Bug Buzz - Tri Attack

Flygon lv100
                              Item: Leftovers
                              Levitate
                              Earthquake - Rock Slide - Dragon Claw - Fly

Metagross lv100
                              Item: Rocky Helmet
                              Clear Body
                              Zen Headbutt - Meteor Mash - Hone Claws - Bulldoze

Black Kyurem lv100
                              Item: Razor Fang
                              Teravolt
                              Rock Slide - Freeze Shock - Dragon Claw - Fusion Bolt

yeah Iknow I only have 5 Pokémon in my team but whatever...
                              Old February 1st, 2013 (7:06 AM).

Nature: Quirky
                                All of these guys are in the LV 70s:

Magmortar
                                Samurott
                                Weavile
                                Unfezant
                                Krookodile
                                Ampharos

Subs:
                                Shiftry
                                Roserade

Friend Safari:

My Trade Shop: Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services
                                My Pokemon Tumblr: Lumiose Cafe
                                Old February 1st, 2013 (7:07 AM).
                                This Guy Right Here

Location: Chicago, wait, is this supposed to be pokemon related? umm Kanto?
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  I'm right before Victory Road.

Torterra
                                  Grumpig
                                  Lumineon (Koi Koi)
                                  Lucario
                                  Unfezant
                                  Ampharos
                                  Old February 1st, 2013 (12:12 PM).

At the moment - Excadrill, Cinccino, Scrafty, Magnezone, Lapras and Crobat.
                                    Closed Thread

Quick Reply