ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2501    
Old June 2nd, 2013 (10:56 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 3,015
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nado View Post
    Wait...

    In the original games, doesn't Feebas evolve by maximizing it's beauty?
    Yes but you can expect difference in a hack. It is not an original game you know

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2502    
    Old June 3rd, 2013 (5:18 AM).
    PatrikR PatrikR is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 2
      Ok sorry if this is the wrong place, but don't know:

      I found a rom of Dark Rising on 4shared. I downloaded it and played it until I could not proceed. This was when I beat Evil Dark Pete. Based on the pages here I gather it was the first beta rom of this hack. I downloaded the full version from here now, but the thing is this. Is there any way I can transfer my save data from the beta version to the full version so that I would not have to play the 2X in game hours of game play again? Is there a function in the hack or an external device for this somewhere?

      Also on another note. This hack is amazing.
        #2503    
      Old June 3rd, 2013 (2:31 PM).
      Renegade's Avatar
      Renegade Renegade is offline
      Time for real life...
         
        Join Date: Nov 2011
        Location: United States
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 998
        Just a quick question... Is this hack absolutely complete? I have never followed this hack, and I would like to play it if it is complete.
        __________________
          #2504    
        Old June 3rd, 2013 (4:18 PM).
        Charblade111's Avatar
        Charblade111 Charblade111 is offline
           
          Join Date: May 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 46
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
          Just a quick question... Is this hack absolutely complete? I have never followed this hack, and I would like to play it if it is complete.
          It's done, completely finished. You can play it.
            #2505    
          Old June 3rd, 2013 (10:32 PM). Edited June 3rd, 2013 by XeroNos.
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by PatrikR View Post
            Ok sorry if this is the wrong place, but don't know:

            I found a rom of Dark Rising on 4shared. I downloaded it and played it until I could not proceed. This was when I beat Evil Dark Pete. Based on the pages here I gather it was the first beta rom of this hack. I downloaded the full version from here now, but the thing is this. Is there any way I can transfer my save data from the beta version to the full version so that I would not have to play the 2X in game hours of game play again? Is there a function in the hack or an external device for this somewhere?

            Also on another note. This hack is amazing.
            Yes you can play the hack with your old save game but mind you the game could get glitchy because of the unrecognized file from 4shared

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
            Just a quick question... Is this hack absolutely complete? I have never followed this hack, and I would like to play it if it is complete.
            The hack is complete covering the 8 gym badges and Elite Four and a whole region. There is also a sequel of it currently been worked on.
              #2506    
            Old June 3rd, 2013 (11:50 PM).
            PatrikR PatrikR is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 2
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
              Yes you can play the hack with your old save game but mind you the game could get glitchy because of the unrecognized file from 4shared
              How can I access my old save data? It isn't letting me load a state because it views them as different games.
                #2507    
              Old June 4th, 2013 (12:21 PM).
              oshizlgzngahr oshizlgzngahr is offline
                 
                Join Date: May 2013
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 261
                Can anyone tell me how to evolve Karrablast in this hack?
                __________________
                This signature has been disabled.
                Signature is too wide, 600px is the limit.
                Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                  #2508    
                Old June 4th, 2013 (2:01 PM).
                TheShinHado's Avatar
                TheShinHado TheShinHado is offline
                The Enigma
                   
                  Join Date: May 2013
                  Location: Houston, Texas
                  Age: 27
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Bashful
                  Posts: 16
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by oshizlgzngahr View Post
                  Can anyone tell me how to evolve Karrablast in this hack?

                  Between Lv.35~40. Not sure.
                    #2509    
                  Old June 4th, 2013 (10:06 PM). Edited June 4th, 2013 by XeroNos.
                  XeroNos's Avatar
                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                    Age: 28
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 3,015
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by oshizlgzngahr View Post
                    Can anyone tell me how to evolve Karrablast in this hack?
                    Karrablast evolves into Escavalier at Lv 40

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PatrikR View Post
                    How can I access my old save data? It isn't letting me load a state because it views them as different games.
                    Your new patch game must have the same name as that in your old save state Other wise the hack will recognize the patched ROM as a different categorie
                      #2510    
                    Old June 4th, 2013 (11:56 PM).
                    Blixx Blixx is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 4
                      Hey guys,
                      ive missed the badge to use fly outside of a battle and i am allready on the islands around Dark Rising Headquaters. Now, i want to get back to the city with the missing badge and tiki village, but i dont know how to get there. May anybody can help me?
                        #2511    
                      Old June 5th, 2013 (2:26 PM).
                      billyspark3 billyspark3 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2013
                        Posts: 7
                        where/how do you catch a riolu?
                          #2512    
                        Old June 5th, 2013 (10:12 PM). Edited June 5th, 2013 by XeroNos.
                        XeroNos's Avatar
                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                          Age: 28
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 3,015
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Blixx View Post
                          Hey guys,
                          ive missed the badge to use fly outside of a battle and i am allready on the islands around Dark Rising Headquaters. Now, i want to get back to the city with the missing badge and tiki village, but i dont know how to get there. May anybody can help me?
                          You can use YAPE program to get Fly now that you have no other chance to get back...

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by billyspark3 View Post
                          where/how do you catch a riolu?
                          You can catch Riolu in between Lv 19-21 with the encounter rate of 10 % in Battle Cave
                            #2513    
                          Old June 5th, 2013 (11:07 PM).
                          Blixx Blixx is offline
                             
                            Join Date: May 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 4
                            You can use YAPE program to get Fly now that you have no other chance to get back...

                            My problem is, i need to get the badge to use fly, i allready have the HM
                              #2514    
                            Old June 6th, 2013 (1:39 AM).
                            iDerp iDerp is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 4
                              WAW SO AWESOME HACK LET ME HAVE MORE!
                              __________________
                              :L I'm iDerp! YAY!





                              Go Teaaammmm. iMeme



                              WAIT FOR UPCOMING HACKS
                                #2515    
                              Old June 6th, 2013 (5:44 AM).
                              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                              Memento Mori
                              • Gold Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 14,503
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Blixx View Post
                              My problem is, i need to get the badge to use fly, i allready have the HM
                              Um... win the badge you are missing?
                              I don't really think Fly is accessed by 8th badge...
                              __________________
                              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                #2516    
                              Old June 6th, 2013 (10:23 PM). Edited June 6th, 2013 by XeroNos.
                              XeroNos's Avatar
                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                Age: 28
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 3,015
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                Um... win the badge you are missing?
                                I don't really think Fly is accessed by 8th badge...
                                You are right but he missed the badge in Iceland City and just got the Fly HM from the old man. Now he can't get back...

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Blixx View Post

                                My problem is, i need to get the badge to use fly, i allready have the HM
                                You can head back to Numassity and then south of it where that old man is blocking the path. Use walk through walls cheat and get past him. After that head back to Iceland city for that missing badge of yours
                                  #2517    
                                Old June 7th, 2013 (9:16 AM).
                                fede2195 fede2195 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1
                                  Hi,i'm new so i don't know if i'm off topic but i have got a problem:after beating the forth gym in Iceland City i can't go on as,even if i've already beaten Evil Pete,the door to go on is closed and,after i patched the game,also Pete has disappeared. Is there anyone who can help me? Thank You. This game is really very well done :-)
                                    #2518    
                                  Old June 7th, 2013 (3:22 PM).
                                  PR3D4TOR PR3D4TOR is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2011
                                    Posts: 6
                                    Well made hack.

                                    Quality gets lower when you reach the end -> I am totally OK with that. It is a ton of work to edit things on that level

                                    But i have to complain about 1 thing: The last Pokemon of the champ is a bad joke. Unbeatable with conventional pokemon battle skills. I had to Toxic-FullRestore-Revive Stall this Pokemon because it One-hitted every member of my team (including lvl. 100 mence, lvl. 100 rayquaza, lvl. 100 Groudon, lvl. 100 tornadus, lvl. 100 thunderus <- Trained everyone of them for this battle -> Useless) beside my max. Defense Kyogre Lvl. 100 (which i have tought Toxic to win this).

                                    As said before: Very good job & i am NOT HATING, just saying that this is/was the worst part of the hack for me because i had to use such cheap/boring tactics after investing hours of training for 10 pokemon to get them to lvl. 100 (not to mention EV grinding for Kyogre especially)
                                      #2519    
                                    Old June 7th, 2013 (10:48 PM).
                                    XeroNos's Avatar
                                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                      Age: 28
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 3,015
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by fede2195 View Post
                                      Hi,i'm new so i don't know if i'm off topic but i have got a problem:after beating the forth gym in Iceland City i can't go on as,even if i've already beaten Evil Pete,the door to go on is closed and,after i patched the game,also Pete has disappeared. Is there anyone who can help me? Thank You. This game is really very well done :-)
                                      Two things are what could be said in this:
                                      - Are you referring the battle with Pete in Numassity path and then you cannot go on???
                                      - Your Hack ROM is outdated because of this. Download the one available in the first page..
                                        #2520    
                                      Old June 8th, 2013 (12:40 AM).
                                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                      Memento Mori
                                      • Gold Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                      Age: 25
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 14,503
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by PR3D4TOR View Post
                                      worst part of the hack for me because i had to use such cheap/boring tactics after investing hours of training for 10 pokemon to get them to lvl. 100 (not to mention EV grinding for Kyogre especially)
                                      What's cheap and boring about it?
                                      Toxic stall is the most awesome technique =)
                                      __________________
                                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                        #2521    
                                      Old June 8th, 2013 (1:04 AM).
                                      PR3D4TOR PR3D4TOR is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2011
                                        Posts: 6
                                        Not if i am constantly using Full-Restores/Revives to actually stall it.
                                          #2522    
                                        Old June 8th, 2013 (11:10 AM).
                                        PokemasterC PokemasterC is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 1
                                          Is there a full game download link with the wild pokemons levels being increased?
                                            #2523    
                                          Old June 9th, 2013 (12:32 AM).
                                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                          Memento Mori
                                          • Gold Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                          Age: 25
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 14,503
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by PR3D4TOR View Post
                                          Not if i am constantly using Full-Restores/Revives to actually stall it.
                                          You should have had stalling Pokemon =D
                                          Umbreon works like a charm =D
                                          __________________
                                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                            #2524    
                                          Old June 9th, 2013 (6:13 AM).
                                          Hederbomb's Avatar
                                          Hederbomb Hederbomb is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2013
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Rash
                                            Posts: 60
                                            Good hack, cant wait for the second one!
                                            __________________

                                            Want to know whats wrong with someone? The real question is what ISN'T wrong with that person.
                                            That is the real answer.
                                              #2525    
                                            Old June 9th, 2013 (9:12 AM).
                                            Sceptylos's Avatar
                                            Sceptylos Sceptylos is offline
                                            Saint
                                               
                                              Join Date: May 2013
                                              Location: France
                                              Age: 21
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 11
                                              By far one of the buggiest hacks I've ever played but the worse is that Karate guy in the Dragon Valley that blocks me and spams a bunch of random characters so I can't go any further in the game, could someone help? I'd include a screenshot but I can't post any links yet.
                                              __________________
                                              Closed Thread

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:43 PM.