ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2726    
Old August 13th, 2013 (4:18 AM).
Drk.Legendary's Avatar
Drk.Legendary Drk.Legendary is offline
You can't Escape from Me.!
     
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Location: Philippines
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 46
    Hey DarkrisingGirl.I already played the game I find the game very hard I am now in the elite four.. I cant defeat the first elite four member .. can you please make the game just a little easier
    __________________
    This signature has been disabled.
    Exceeds the 350px height limit.
    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2727    
    Old August 13th, 2013 (10:55 AM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,479
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Drk.Legendary View Post
    Hey DarkrisingGirl.I already played the game I find the game very hard I am now in the elite four.. I cant defeat the first elite four member .. can you please make the game just a little easier
    Just grind or get a wall to pulverize those OP legendaries
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
      #2728    
    Old August 13th, 2013 (11:38 AM). Edited August 13th, 2013 by Projectwolfie.
    Projectwolfie's Avatar
    Projectwolfie Projectwolfie is offline
    I play for keeps!
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 418
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Drk.Legendary View Post
      Hey DarkrisingGirl.I already played the game I find the game very hard I am now in the elite four.. I cant defeat the first elite four member .. can you please make the game just a little easier
      She left this and the sequel for dead, not coming back and is confirmed by herself. I agree with you though somewhat (moveset-wise it's actually pretty easy every now and then because damage split doesn't exist... though you do have that last lv100 in the game set), even if the level curve isn't the only problem with this hack among many. Here's some good tips for breaking this thing in half without any cheats whatsoever:

      -You can get a Draught Overheat Ninetales before even the Mt. Moon replacement (whatever it's called now, it's been a while and I only remember the places for what they replaced), and the CPU can't into weather at all whatsoever. Also Vulpix learns Zen Headbutt, which is special, sound-based, and the flinch rate is 100% of the time in this game because the hacker forgot to finish it. If you don't like that idea, Blaziken has Speed Boost now which opens a ton of possibilities.
      -Alternatively, I believe Politoed gets Drizzle.
      -Hurricane is 100% accuracy all the time instead of only in rain, if you got dratini or something else that can learn it, making it one of the best moves ingame.
      -Rock Slide is 90 damage 90 accuracy now and Archetops gets Intimidate instead of a debuff to match with it's vanilla set. Have fun with that and Stone Edge.
      -You're given a Victini at a point in the game holding Sacred Ash. You can actually repeat this as much as possible because the event resets. BAM, unlimited Sacred Ash.
      -Speaking of that, the Lucky Egg gift respawns. Great for at most somewhat surviving the cliff jump of level climbing the E4 requires.
      -Let me tell you a secret that can't be figured out unless you go into the game with tools: all of the "aces" of the E4 (and the entirety of the champion's roster because it's mostly the E4's aces) literally have stat totals far higher than Arceus when you look at them with tools, with the final one the champion has being at 1010 BST. This started with the Ash (I think it was him) fight. If all else fails, spam revives (a LOT of them) as they literally break the game in half with the right movesets.

      Hope that helps.
        #2729    
      Old August 13th, 2013 (11:53 AM). Edited August 13th, 2013 by rockrockinjc.
      rockrockinjc rockrockinjc is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 55
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Drk.Legendary View Post
        Hey DarkrisingGirl.I already played the game I find the game very hard I am now in the elite four.. I cant defeat the first elite four member .. can you please make the game just a little easier
        Kababayan pala tayo! Hehehe!

        I think i missed something can someone tell me where can I get a leftovers? Is it held by a munchlax or what?
          #2730    
        Old August 13th, 2013 (9:38 PM).
        Projectwolfie's Avatar
        Projectwolfie Projectwolfie is offline
        I play for keeps!
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 418
          I never found a leftovers. Or really much worth holding at all outside lucky eggs.
            #2731    
          Old August 13th, 2013 (10:37 PM).
          rockrockinjc rockrockinjc is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 55
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
            I never found a leftovers. Or really much worth holding at all outside lucky eggs.
            Because i've been watching a walkthrough last night and i was wondering tgat he had a leftovers in his bag. Just wondering.
              #2732    
            Old August 14th, 2013 (6:03 AM).
            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
            Memento Mori
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 14,479
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
            -You're given a Victini at a point in the game holding Sacred Ash. You can actually repeat this as much as possible because the event resets. BAM, unlimited Sacred Ash.
            -Let me tell you a secret that can't be figured out unless you go into the game with tools: all of the "aces" of the E4 (and the entirety of the champion's roster because it's mostly the E4's aces) literally have stat totals far higher than Arceus when you look at them with tools, with the final one the champion has being at 1010 BST. This started with the Ash (I think it was him) fight. If all else fails, spam revives (a LOT of them) as they literally break the game in half with the right movesets.
            Pretty much everyone knows this...


            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
            -Speaking of that, the Lucky Egg gift respawns. Great for at most somewhat surviving the cliff jump of level climbing the E4 requires.
            That's intentional.
            __________________
            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
              #2733    
            Old August 15th, 2013 (9:45 PM).
            Tydon Tydon is offline
               
              Join Date: Aug 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 2
              Hey, i was wondering where would the first place to catch a ferroseed vould be? I really want one on my team and i have no idea where to get it lol :p
              Also where are the leftovers
                #2734    
              Old August 15th, 2013 (10:32 PM).
              XeroNos's Avatar
              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2011
                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                Age: 27
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 3,015
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tydon View Post
                Hey, i was wondering where would the first place to catch a ferroseed vould be? I really want one on my team and i have no idea where to get it lol :p
                Also where are the leftovers
                OK here we go........hmmm let me see oh here it is:
                You can get Ferroseed as early as possible in Atlantic Swamp. It has a 5 % encounter rate and is around Lv 12
                  #2735    
                Old August 15th, 2013 (10:42 PM). Edited August 16th, 2013 by Tydon.
                Tydon Tydon is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 2
                  Thx for the fast reply

                  Hey there is no atlantic swamp, did u mean the dead swamp? Its the path to atlantic city. Or did u mean atlantic path or maybe atlantic cape

                  Hey there is no atlantic swamp, did u mean atlantic path/cape, or dwad swamp maybe? Its the route to atlantic city

                  Lol never mind i found it :p
                    #2736    
                  Old August 18th, 2013 (4:43 PM).
                  baghead89 baghead89 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 2
                    Hey first post from me, loving the game and getting close to finishing, few quick questions what's everyone's favorite team for DR and what hack do u suggest I play next? I have done light platinum, ashgray and now DR, ideas anyone?
                      #2737    
                    Old August 18th, 2013 (5:18 PM).
                    CallOfDead97 CallOfDead97 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2013
                      Location: Philippines
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Serious
                      Posts: 5
                      Hey DarkRaisingGirl i think you must ask help from the professional rom hackers like destinedjagold weslyfg ( i am right or not?) to help you from inserting titlescreens and Edit introduction sprites i hope i help you a little

                      Sorry if i have grammar mistakes ..
                        #2738    
                      Old August 18th, 2013 (11:06 PM). Edited August 18th, 2013 by XeroNos.
                      XeroNos's Avatar
                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 3,015
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by baghead89 View Post
                        Hey first post from me, loving the game and getting close to finishing, few quick questions what's everyone's favorite team for DR and what hack do u suggest I play next? I have done light platinum, ashgray and now DR, ideas anyone?
                        It's entirely up to you how you beat the game... But as you ask for suggestions just let me tell you about my team during my play of this hack.
                        I had Garchomp, Swampart, Volcarona, Ferrothorn, Ampharos and Gallade

                        [/QUOTE]

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by CallOfDead97 View Post
                        Hey DarkRaisingGirl i think you must ask help from the professional rom hackers like destinedjagold weslyfg ( i am right or not?) to help you from inserting titlescreens and Edit introduction sprites i hope i help you a little

                        Sorry if i have grammar mistakes ..
                        You should know that Dark Rising Girl as abandoned her hack for due to busy life so she will not respond at your suggestion
                          #2739    
                        Old August 18th, 2013 (11:31 PM).
                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                        Memento Mori
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 14,479
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                        You should know that Dark Rising Girl as abandoned her hack for due to busy life so she will not respond at your suggestion
                        You shouldn't keep on sugaring the fact that she abandoned it on her own and not because of her busy life.
                        __________________
                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                          #2740    
                        Old August 19th, 2013 (3:59 AM). Edited August 19th, 2013 by baghead89.
                        baghead89 baghead89 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 2
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                          You shouldn't keep on sugaring the fact that she abandoned it on her own and not because of her busy life.
                          Why did she tho?? Reading threw some of the posts she was pretty keen on DR2?? How far did she get on it? Hope it gets picked up by someone

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                          It's entirely up to you how you beat the game... But as you ask for suggestions just let me tell you about my team during my play of this hack.
                          I had Garchomp, Swampart, Volcarona, Ferrothorn, Ampharos and Gallade


                          Very similar to my team fairly solid, what's your top 5 hacks?
                            #2741    
                          Old August 19th, 2013 (4:04 AM). Edited August 19th, 2013 by lekshubruh.
                          lekshubruh lekshubruh is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 6
                            Do the pokemon have their dreamworld ability

                            I am talking about dark rising 1
                              #2742    
                            Old August 19th, 2013 (6:15 AM). Edited August 19th, 2013 by Shilver.
                            Shilver's Avatar
                            Shilver Shilver is offline
                            Cool Trainer
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2012
                              Location: Planet Earth
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 18
                              can anyone tell me how can i catch Beldrum ?
                              lower its HP to 1, paralyzed, and throw tons of Ultraball but still cant catch it
                              and does Dragonite learn Hurricane in this hack ?
                              __________________
                              FC : 4227 1984 5668
                              IGN : Phong
                              Friend Safari Ghost : Shuppet Phantump Spiritomb
                                #2743    
                              Old August 19th, 2013 (12:24 PM).
                              Unova Ash ketchum's Avatar
                              Unova Ash ketchum Unova Ash ketchum is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 4
                                Awesome game love it it is my favorite game ever cant wait for 2
                                  #2744    
                                Old August 19th, 2013 (12:26 PM).
                                Msap35 Msap35 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 2
                                  Hello I recently realized I missed a gym and it will give me fly outside of battle.
                                  there is an old man blocking a doorthat leads back to the gym. I got a cheat that allows me to walk through walls
                                  but I still cannot get passed him. any ideas on how to get passed him?
                                    #2745    
                                  Old August 19th, 2013 (5:07 PM).
                                  PokeZero PokeZero is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1
                                    Hey guys im playing the pokemon dark rising jack and I just beat pete on the numassa path and the spot on the gate where there should be an
                                    Opening is closed so I can't reach numassa city, I need help. What should I do?
                                      #2746    
                                    Old August 19th, 2013 (7:03 PM).
                                    RPD490's Avatar
                                    RPD490 RPD490 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2009
                                      Location: Blackthorn City, Johto
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Relaxed
                                      Posts: 175
                                      Hello, I seen some of the later Gen Pokemon sprites, might I recommend using the 64x64 DS Pokemon sprite resource here for the later Gen Pokemon. I know all the Gen IV and V Pokemon have been completed and are ready for Gen III Rom Hacks. They would look a bit better.
                                      __________________
                                      This signature has been disabled.
                                      Signature is over 600px wide :(
                                      Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                      You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                      Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                        #2747    
                                      Old August 19th, 2013 (9:49 PM). Edited August 19th, 2013 by XeroNos.
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 27
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by baghead89 View Post
                                        Why did she tho?? Reading threw some of the posts she was pretty keen on DR2?? How far did she get on it? Hope it gets picked up by someone




                                        Very similar to my team fairly solid, what's your top 5 hacks?
                                        No one knows about what is the reason behind her abandon but Dark rising 2 project is recurring ROM hackers so hopefully when a team is build, the project will start again.

                                        As for my top hacks, PM me the question there as this thread does not allows off topic discussions


                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by lekshubruh View Post
                                        Do the pokemon have their dreamworld ability

                                        I am talking about dark rising 1
                                        No dream world abilities for any poke here in Dark rising hack only 5th gen pokes are added

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Shilver View Post
                                        can anyone tell me how can i catch Beldrum ?
                                        lower its HP to 1, paralyzed, and throw tons of Ultraball but still cant catch it
                                        and does Dragonite learn Hurricane in this hack ?
                                        Yeah for some reason it is very hard to catch it. By the way you can pick it up as a starter poke from the beginning

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Msap35 View Post
                                        Hello I recently realized I missed a gym and it will give me fly outside of battle.
                                        there is an old man blocking a doorthat leads back to the gym. I got a cheat that allows me to walk through walls
                                        but I still cannot get passed him. any ideas on how to get passed him?
                                        It seems like you are screwed man ! because there ain't no other way to get the badge when you have missed it. It is only up to some hack team member who adds something to help people

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by PokeZero View Post
                                        Hey guys im playing the pokemon dark rising jack and I just beat pete on the numassa path and the spot on the gate where there should be an
                                        Opening is closed so I can't reach numassa city, I need help. What should I do?
                                        This is because either you are playing an old version of Dark rising or you should change your ROM and patch it freshly. ( You can still play from old save though)
                                          #2748    
                                        Old August 20th, 2013 (1:07 AM).
                                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                        Memento Mori
                                        • Gold Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 14,479
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by lekshubruh View Post
                                        Do the pokemon have their dreamworld ability
                                        Some might have if their true ability is not from generation.
                                        You cannot rely on official information here, though.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                        No one knows about what is the reason behind her abandon but Dark rising 2 project is recurring ROM hackers so hopefully when a team is build, the project will start again.
                                        You mean the reason that she run away after being objectively criticized for the bugs from DR1?
                                        __________________
                                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                          #2749    
                                        Old August 20th, 2013 (1:38 AM).
                                        lekshubruh lekshubruh is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 6
                                          Is fire type attacks in this game physical or special
                                            #2750    
                                          Old August 20th, 2013 (1:51 AM).
                                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                          Memento Mori
                                          • Gold Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                          Age: 24
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 14,479
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by lekshubruh View Post
                                          Is fire type attacks in this game physical or special
                                          Obviously special... most fire types are special even in the newest generation...
                                          But to answer all together... no, this game does not have physical/special split.
                                          It has type split that existed in 3rd generation.
                                          __________________
                                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                          Closed Thread
                                          Quick Reply

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:50 PM.