ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3026    
Old January 15th, 2014 (10:31 AM).
CilleinT CilleinT is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Posts: 8
    Hey guys anyone know what I can do to defeat V's son and daughter with their kyurem b and w. My pokemon are fairly low-leveled compared to their pokemon. I beat the son after I used about 50 revives until he ran out of pp. my pokemon are:
    Rufflet: 47
    Yanmega: 47
    Blastoise: 51
    Dragonair(possibly the worst pokemon in the fricking game!) : 48
    And I'm stuck picking between: victini 43, spiritomb 55, or absol 50. Any help is appreciated!

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3027    
    Old January 15th, 2014 (12:30 PM).
    DocLive's Avatar
    DocLive DocLive is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2014
      Location: Canada
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Impish
      Posts: 171
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post

      No specific place.


      Have you disabled them through menu? If not, then try to enable them anyways.
      i feel like an idiot now... i must have accidentally turned it off...
      I'm talking about DR1 if that makes a difference about the exp shares.

      thanks for all the help by the way
        #3028    
      Old January 15th, 2014 (4:27 PM).
      WiseMangrove WiseMangrove is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2014
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3
        am i the only one who has noticed that the walkthrough is not exactly the same as ingame? For example, Pete's Trapinch was level 10 not 9, the first bug catcher in Twisted Woodlands had level 8 caterpie intead of level 6, and so on so forth. Another error is the wild pokemon list, for whatever reason, drillbur appear in mainlands cave even though they are not on the list.

        Note: I am using gba4ios and downloaded the version from coolrom because i couldn't find any other link for a download compatible for mobile. is this possibly the source of the problem? (i.e. the version on coolrom is outdated?)

        still lovin it so far, can't wait for DR2
          #3029    
        Old January 16th, 2014 (12:15 AM).
        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
        Memento Mori
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2008
        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 14,497
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DocLive View Post
        I'm talking about DR1 if that makes a difference about the exp shares.
        Of course, that's why you are in this thread and not in the second one =D
        The point is... Pokemon games do not follow the logic of other RPGs where mobs respawn on the specific place.
        You can find any Pokemon on any tile in the dungeon/grass/water.
        __________________
        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
          #3030    
        Old January 16th, 2014 (3:50 AM). Edited January 16th, 2014 by professorash.
        professorash professorash is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2014
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 29
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CilleinT View Post
          Hey guys anyone know what I can do to defeat V's son and daughter with their kyurem b and w. My pokemon are fairly low-leveled compared to their pokemon. I beat the son after I used about 50 revives until he ran out of pp. my pokemon are:
          Rufflet: 47
          Yanmega: 47
          Blastoise: 51
          Dragonair(possibly the worst pokemon in the fricking game!) : 48
          And I'm stuck picking between: victini 43, spiritomb 55, or absol 50. Any help is appreciated!
          First of all can u tell where are
          Like are u in amaris mansion
          And what are the foes lvl
          I think victini is good choice
          And spirit tomb as well [ since it doesn't have any weakness
          And a advice
          Train only the pokemon u are going to use to fight the elite4
          Training all are useless
          And:-) that will only mean u have to grind more

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by WiseMangrove View Post
          am i the only one who has noticed that the walkthrough is not exactly the same as ingame? For example, Pete's Trapinch was level 10 not 9, the first bug catcher in Twisted Woodlands had level 8 caterpie intead of level 6, and so on so forth. Another error is the wild pokemon list, for whatever reason, drillbur appear in mainlands cave even though they are not on the list.

          Note: I am using gba4ios and downloaded the version from coolrom because i couldn't find any other link for a download compatible for mobile. is this possibly the source of the problem? (i.e. the version on coolrom is outdated?)

          still lovin it so far, can't wait for DR2
          Not only that the walktrough doesn't have many legendary location later on
          I guess he was fed up of typing
          But still he has done a marvellous job
          Cool Rom may have an outdated version
          And maybe it's also incomplete
            #3031    
          Old January 16th, 2014 (4:05 AM).
          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
          Memento Mori
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 14,497
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CilleinT View Post
          Hey guys anyone know what I can do to defeat V's son and daughter with their kyurem b and w. My pokemon are fairly low-leveled compared to their pokemon. I beat the son after I used about 50 revives until he ran out of pp. my pokemon are:
          Rufflet: 47
          Yanmega: 47
          Blastoise: 51
          Dragonair(possibly the worst pokemon in the fricking game!) : 48
          And I'm stuck picking between: victini 43, spiritomb 55, or absol 50. Any help is appreciated!
          Don't those Kyurems have level 50?
          Or is the second encounter where they have 70 level ones?
          __________________
          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
            #3032    
          Old January 16th, 2014 (2:08 PM).
          jackhasanlg jackhasanlg is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2014
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 1
            Hey everyone, Loving the hack so far im just a little stuck

            Ive just defeated Yami Yugi and Sydney took me back to the HQ where I gave one of the characters the sapphire, But ive done everything here already where do i go next?

            Many thanks

            J
              #3033    
            Old January 17th, 2014 (10:42 AM).
            WiseMangrove WiseMangrove is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2014
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by professorash View Post
              First of all can u tell where are
              Like are u in amaris mansion
              And what are the foes lvl
              I think victini is good choice
              And spirit tomb as well [ since it doesn't have any weakness
              And a advice
              Train only the pokemon u are going to use to fight the elite4
              Training all are useless
              And:-) that will only mean u have to grind more


              Not only that the walktrough doesn't have many legendary location later on
              I guess he was fed up of typing
              But still he has done a marvellous job
              Cool Rom may have an outdated version
              And maybe it's also incomplete

              ok thanks I guess but is it possible for the author of the hack to upload a version compatible with downloading from iOS or is she totally done with this thread FOREVER
                #3034    
              Old January 17th, 2014 (1:20 PM).
              julius23's Avatar
              julius23 julius23 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3
                Can i has a help I stock in a place ....... after the event of brock,ash, and entei ....I have only 2
                badge
                  #3035    
                Old January 17th, 2014 (11:39 PM).
                professorash professorash is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2014
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 29
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by WiseMangrove View Post
                  ok thanks I guess but is it possible for the author of the hack to upload a version compatible with downloading from iOS or is she totally done with this thread FOREVER
                  She might come back but right now she is ffocussing on DR2
                    #3036    
                  Old January 17th, 2014 (11:51 PM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,497
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by professorash View Post
                  She might come back but right now she is ffocussing on DR2
                  She said she ditched DR1. She doesn't want to update anything.
                  Maybe someone will be found and get permission from DRG to fix everything.
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                    #3037    
                  Old January 21st, 2014 (6:43 PM).
                  Hakai's Avatar
                  Hakai Hakai is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2014
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 14
                    Hey, someone PLEASE HELP ME! I'm stuck in a glitch. In the room where you receive victini, i saved while i was against the right side of house next to the door. Then after I saved, the whole conversation with the girl and Paul repeats, it makes me step up and out of the boundaries of the game. So when the sequence is over, I can't get back in the boundaries. Sry if this has been handled already, I couldn't find anything about it. I really dont wanna start over. >.
                    __________________
                    All you need to do is live your life naturally and comfortably - Shikamaru
                      #3038    
                    Old January 22nd, 2014 (2:27 PM).
                    TyHawk4501's Avatar
                    TyHawk4501 TyHawk4501 is offline
                    Legend
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2014
                      Location: Unknown
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 41
                      Hey DarkRisingGirl Just letting you know that Dark Rising 1 is really awesome! Can't wait for Dark Rising 2

                      -TyHawk4501
                        #3039    
                      Old January 22nd, 2014 (2:35 PM).
                      BadKnightLv01 BadKnightLv01 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2014
                        Posts: 1
                        Um guys, I just found a shiny Starly! I literally have no more than a few minutes into this game, so I really have to ask before any false excitement but since this is a mod hack, has the shiny rates been altered?
                          #3040    
                        Old January 22nd, 2014 (8:31 PM).
                        Wolf_9 Wolf_9 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2014
                          Posts: 1
                          I can't find any mushrooms!! I've searched all the suggested places... Where can I get them is there a pokemon that holds it? I need my Yoru (Gengar) to remember hypnosis and dream eater!! Help!
                            #3041    
                          Old January 23rd, 2014 (5:04 AM).
                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                          Memento Mori
                          • Gold Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 14,497
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by BadKnightLv01 View Post
                          Um guys, I just found a shiny Starly! I literally have no more than a few minutes into this game, so I really have to ask before any false excitement but since this is a mod hack, has the shiny rates been altered?
                          Afaik no intended change was made but altering data in ROM may alter the rates anyways.
                          Still, you got pretty lucky.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
                          Hey, someone PLEASE HELP ME! I'm stuck in a glitch. In the room where you receive victini, i saved while i was against the right side of house next to the door. Then after I saved, the whole conversation with the girl and Paul repeats, it makes me step up and out of the boundaries of the game. So when the sequence is over, I can't get back in the boundaries. Sry if this has been handled already, I couldn't find anything about it. I really dont wanna start over. >.<
                          Unfortunately, repetition of events is a serious bug of DR1 and nothing had been done about it...
                          Since you apparently got into point of no return, you unfortunately have to start over...
                          __________________
                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                            #3042    
                          Old January 23rd, 2014 (11:56 AM).
                          Hakai's Avatar
                          Hakai Hakai is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2014
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 14
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post

                            Unfortunately, repetition of events is a serious bug of DR1 and nothing had been done about it...
                            Since you apparently got into point of no return, you unfortunately have to start over...
                            Thank you so much. Yeah it sux that I have to restart, but I would've just sat there forever if no1 told me. There were a few things about my team I wanted to change anyways but didn't feel like cuz I was too far. Also, I have a bunch of questions about DR1, is this the correct place to ask them? And how can I avoid repeated subjects? Thanks again!
                            __________________
                            All you need to do is live your life naturally and comfortably - Shikamaru
                              #3043    
                            Old January 24th, 2014 (12:33 AM).
                            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                            Memento Mori
                            • Gold Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 14,497
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
                            Thank you so much. Yeah it sux that I have to restart, but I would've just sat there forever if no1 told me. There were a few things about my team I wanted to change anyways but didn't feel like cuz I was too far. Also, I have a bunch of questions about DR1, is this the correct place to ask them? And how can I avoid repeated subjects? Thanks again!
                            Yes, this is the place.
                            And if you just use the "Search this thread" feature, you can get your answer before asking.
                            __________________
                            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                              #3044    
                            Old January 24th, 2014 (12:44 AM).
                            professorash professorash is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2014
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 29
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Wolf_9 View Post
                              I can't find any mushrooms!! I've searched all the suggested places... Where can I get them is there a pokemon that holds it? I need my Yoru (Gengar) to remember hypnosis and dream eater!! Help!
                              In dark rising headquarters there is a person beside Dr Roy who sells mushrooms
                                #3045    
                              Old January 24th, 2014 (12:31 PM). Edited January 24th, 2014 by Realjohn01.
                              Realjohn01 Realjohn01 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2014
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 1
                                I need help! Ok so I started to play this game and I'm trying to go to the gym in fells city and when I talk to the person in front of the gym no dialogue won't come up. Is that supposed to happen?
                                  #3046    
                                Old January 24th, 2014 (4:31 PM).
                                Hakai's Avatar
                                Hakai Hakai is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2014
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quiet
                                  Posts: 14
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Realjohn01 View Post
                                  I need help! Ok so I started to play this game and I'm trying to go to the gym in fells city and when I talk to the person in front of the gym no dialogue won't come up. Is that supposed to happen?
                                  Hey, I haven't beaten the game or anything yet, but I just skipped that gym. I don't believe your supposed to beat it until later in the game. I've been continuing on just fine w/o challenging it.
                                  __________________
                                  All you need to do is live your life naturally and comfortably - Shikamaru
                                    #3047    
                                  Old January 26th, 2014 (4:36 AM). Edited January 26th, 2014 by professorash.
                                  professorash professorash is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2014
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 29
                                    That gym is the last gym
                                    The first gym is after lava burn forest
                                    And it's a fire type

                                    That gym is the last gym
                                    The first gym is after lava burn forest
                                    And it's a fire type
                                      #3048    
                                    Old January 26th, 2014 (5:49 AM). Edited January 26th, 2014 by Kakarot1212.
                                    Kakarot1212's Avatar
                                    Kakarot1212 Kakarot1212 is offline
                                    Resident Programmer
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2013
                                      Location: Phillipines
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 551
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Realjohn01 View Post
                                      I need help! Ok so I started to play this game and I'm trying to go to the gym in fells city and when I talk to the person in front of the gym no dialogue won't come up. Is that supposed to happen?
                                      Youre suppose to skip that gym and continue on. There will be a time when you will return there and challege that gym. Idk, cause its been too long since i finished DR1

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by TyHawk4501 View Post
                                      Hey DarkRisingGirl Just letting you know that Dark Rising 1 is really awesome! Can't wait for Dark Rising 2

                                      -TyHawk4501
                                      Seriously? DR2 is out since december last year.
                                      __________________
                                        #3049    
                                      Old January 27th, 2014 (8:17 AM).
                                      CilleinT CilleinT is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2014
                                        Posts: 8
                                        can someone tell me how to evolve pichu? I read somewhere its at level twenty but I tried and nothing happens? help??
                                          #3050    
                                        Old January 27th, 2014 (9:10 AM).
                                        Hakai's Avatar
                                        Hakai Hakai is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2014
                                          Age: 22
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Quiet
                                          Posts: 14
                                          Does venusaur learn sunny day in DR1? I just got him to 35 when he learns solar beam but I don't wanna learn if there's no sunny day.
                                          __________________
                                          All you need to do is live your life naturally and comfortably - Shikamaru
                                          Closed Thread

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:14 AM.