• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This website was missing a Krazynub

Kraziub

Lives in a Treehouse Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys I am Kraziub,or as some people refer to me Krazy Nub.
I have always been a pokemon fan and a competitive battler.I also used to be a rom hacker but I kinda abandoned that.I'm also an experienced GFXer and I make my own signatures.I am obviously a brony as you can tell from my avatar and signature.And that concludes this poorly written intro.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello there, Kraziub. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Like it here? There are lots of topics you can post in here. Yeah, if you wanna chat or somethin, go to the NU/W Hangout Thread & you can chat with some friendly users there, including me. If you ever need to understand something more about a board you're interested in, stop by the adoption center & find yourself a mentor. Hope you have fun here. See ya

Years
Hi Kraziub, I'm Hikari - a veteran of Pokemon for 15 years.

I have been watching the anime since the late 90's and played most main series games starting with Ruby & Sapphire.

As Midnight said, check out the New Users Hangout and someone might be welcome to greet you.

Make sure you ask any bold-name members around, whether it be moderators, super moderators, admins or the boss Rukario himself! They will be happy to answer your questions.

- Hikari10

Back