The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Custom Game Development
Question Blender 3D texturing/coloring

Custom Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Old January 10th, 2017 (11:58 AM). Edited January 10th, 2017 by M3rein.
Bored

Nature: Bashful
I'm not so sure where to post this, please move it if it's in an inappropriate part of the forum.
I've installed Blender 3D not so long ago to attempt to make a Fakemon, just for banter, see if I could actually pull it off. So I sat down and made a quick model (I'd made a really bad 2D version once, could use that for reference), but I don't really know how I should color/texture it. Is coloring even really possible without missing spots? And as for texturing, I don't see any changed on the UV Mapper when I unwrap. How I tried this was: Edit Mode -> Alt + Shift + RClick the lines I want -> Mark seam -> a -> u -> Unwrap... but it doesn't show anything. Also, with the model I've got, it looks to be very difficult to select every line or at least what I want to be separated.
Here are some examples and the model itself for Blender. If anyone's got experience with this, feel free to help me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i63ch6yu9q67mkc/Fakemon.blend?dl=1

Relevant Advertising!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links