• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SBURB Returns!! OCC (M) (SU's are welcome here, too!)

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Homestuck: SBURB Returns!!
    Rated M for:
    Violence and Language
    Suggested Age: 16+

Plot:

Plot? What plot? You are pretty sure Homestuck never had a plot, and that nothing related to it could ever possibly hope to contain something as linear as a "plot." Psyche. there's a plot to this.

Centuries after the events of (the ongoing adventure of) Homestuck, the game SBURB mysteriously returns to Earth and Alternia, and once again players must enter the game, conquer it, and construct a new universe. This time, however, the two universes must join into one huge session. Human and Troll-kind must work together to once again conquer the game. This time promises to be a lot less convoluted and complex, but that does not mean that the game is any easier. Everyone will be destined to prototype at least one thing into their kernelsprites before entering the medium, and prototyping with useless, disadvantageous items will not weaken the kings and queens of Skia's moons. But even if they manage to stop the Derse king, the heroes will still have one ultimate challenge to face: The Midnight Crew.

In this session of SBURB, each of the four members of The Midnight Crew will be destined to not only survive until the end, but also obtain one of the Derse/Prospit rings. In turn, they will wear the rings and become the final challenge for the heroes. The only hope for Earth's and Alternia's survival will be the ascension of each hero; making it all the way to their God Tier ranks.

In the Beginning
    (how this RP will start)

As the people of Earth and Alternia go about their normal lives, one human discovers a lone pair of discs in a cavern of the ruins near his house. He enlists the help of a friend (a female Troll) to find out their origin, and their research into the mysterious artifacts leads them to discover the bloody history of the game of SBURB.
    With time running short and the reckoning at hand, the two friends try to recruit their other friends to join in the game and keep their races alive.

Back-story
    (about the game)
    (if you don't already know the idea behind the SBURB game, read this. Don't worry if it doesn't make 100% sense right away; the information will make itself clear with a little more reading)

Spoiler:

Other Info

Spoiler:

Your Role

Spoiler:

The Rules

1. No godmodding and no bunnying without permission. As the GM, I would like a little warning before such things are done.

2. There will be a maximum of twelve "player" characters. Each RP'er may have one Human and one Troll character, but they cannot exceed the twelve character maximum. However, special situations may be considered (twins, etc.).

3. No two characters should have the same class/aspect. there are twelve of each, so there should not be any copying.

4. Keep language and psychic Troll powers within reason. Violence is okay, but let's not describe evisceration here!

5. Try to be consistent and dedicated to participating. If I deem it necessary I will open an inactive player's spot for a new arrival.

6. Pesterchum/Trollian dialogues should not spam the RP. Create these dialogues with PMs, please!

7. Since Pesterchum/Trollian is a chat client, it will only be okay to script dialogue those entries, but a person's post should NOT consistently be all Pesterchum/Trollian entries!

The Classes

Spoiler:

The Aspects

Spoiler:

Character Template
    (for Humans)

Spoiler:

(for Trolls)

Spoiler:

Other Notes
    1. My Human character will be the Human that discovers SBURB for the sake of advancing the plot, but I am leaving the part of his female Troll friend open for anyone that may want to take that part.
    If no one wants to play as her I can, but it's also an important role and I'd like to leave it open for another person. The only specific parameters for her is that she's (obviously) female and knows my character, but the rest is a blank slate.

2. I've reserved my character as the Sylph of Void. Anyone wanting a particular class/aspect is more than welcome to call it before making their SU.

Back