The PokéCommunity Forums The PokéCommunity Archives Fan Clubs & Groups
The Super Smash Bros Fan Club

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old January 6th, 2012 (11:54 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2013 by Sector.
Sector Sector is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: Ohio
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 2,342

    Super Smash Bros. Fan Club


    WELCOME TO THE SUPER SMASH BROS. FAN CLUB, a place where Brawlers from all around PC come together to discuss about the game. If you are a die-hard fan of Super Smash Bros, then this place is definitely for you!


    Signup Form:
    Your username:
    (That's all you have to put since I'm too lazy to actually make a complete signup form xD)

    Rules:
    -All global PokeCommunity rules apply!
    -Avoid arguments. Respect each other's opinions on the game.
    -Stay on topic.
    -No spamming or flaming of posts.
    -Enjoy!

    Members List:
    dragon456
    PokeGirlJade
    SeekerOfDarkness
    Curious.
    Ctrl.Alt.Geak
    U_Flame
    Pikapal642
    AshPikastar
    SomariFeyWright
    Shining Raichu
    AnastasiaSTardustXiaolong
    Jayster23
    SinisterEternity
    BeliVuk
    Patchisou Yutohru
    d4ka81sz
    Sector Revenge
    Banjora Marxville
    Shinigami_
    arbok
    Kenshin5
    PokeRaidenFighter350Z
    Game Over1375
    Johnnikles
    AlexOzzyCake
    CarefulWetPaint
    Spinosaurus
    Usagi-chan~
    Madam Cheezy
    Cosmotone8
    Madam Cheezy
    Breeze Wind Dragon God
    krazzikk
    Mentalii
    Leaf Storm
    Hovde
    Scruffington
    LilJz1234
    CourageHound
    Seraphimon-sama.
    Pinkie-Dawn


    Discussion Topics:
    How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
    Any thoughts/opinions about it?
    What strategies/characters do you use when playing?
    What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming?
    Which characters would you like to see in SSB4?
    What new series or new character from recent years would you like to see?
    Who are your top 5 characters to use in each of the 3 Smash Bros games?
    What's your favorite SSB stage to fight on?
    What kind of custom stages have you created? Do you Brawl on them regularly? If you want to show pictures, go right ahead.


    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old January 7th, 2012 (1:29 AM).
    Alternative's Avatar
    Alternative Alternative is offline
    stalwart command
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: Adelaide, Australia
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Impish
    Posts: 4,268
    I approved this, but changed it to Super Smash Bros. in general so it seems more general, instead of a specific game.
      #3    
    Old January 7th, 2012 (5:11 PM).
    PokeGirlJade's Avatar
    PokeGirlJade PokeGirlJade is offline
    Princess of Unova
       
      Join Date: Oct 2011
      Location: Goldenrod, Johto.
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 172
      SSB? I want to join =D
      Your username: PokeGirlJade, but call me Jade

      I like to play as Link and Zelda a lot, mostly because TLoZ is my favorite series from SSB.

      How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
      Hmm... I think it was when I got a copy of Brawl for my birthday. Either that or when I borrowed Melee from a friend. Both were awesome~

      Any thoughts/opinions about it?
      I love the variety of characters each game has. Plus, it's really fun to dominate in battle as Princess Zelda
      __________________
      Black FC: 4899 8616 3443
      When life gives you lemons... make limeade.

      ~Avatar made here~
      ~PC Family~

        #4    
      Old January 7th, 2012 (5:31 PM).
      Freddy Fazbear's Avatar
      Freddy Fazbear Freddy Fazbear is offline
      You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Aug 2011
      Location: Bedford Falls
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 327
      Ooh, a SSB club! I should join.

      Your Username: SeekerOfDarkness, but most people just call me Seeker or Ansem.

      How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
      By inserting the disk into my friend's Wii.
      __________________
        #5    
      Old January 7th, 2012 (6:05 PM).
      curiousnathan's Avatar
      curiousnathan curiousnathan is offline
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Sep 2009
      Location: Australia
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 7,828
      Sweet a SSB club. Seems interestingly enough, XD; though I haven't played this in awhile now.

      Your Username: Curious.

      How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
      I began at my cousin's house when he recently purchased the game and we played it noon-stop at his house. i got quite addicted imo; and then when I went back home, in a few days tiume I purchased it and then began from there. My favourite character is Toon Link, quick and gets the job done.
      __________________
      Former moderator of First Generation, Second Generation and Fourth Generation
        #6    
      Old January 7th, 2012 (7:24 PM).
      The Void's Avatar
      The Void The Void is offline
      hiiiii
         
        Join Date: May 2010
        Location: MOTHA RUSSIA
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 1,416
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PokeGirlJade View Post
        SSB? I want to join =D
        Your username: PokeGirlJade, but call me Jade

        I like to play as Link and Zelda a lot, mostly because TLoZ is my favorite series from SSB.

        How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
        Hmm... I think it was when I got a copy of Brawl for my birthday. Either that or when I borrowed Melee from a friend. Both were awesome~

        Any thoughts/opinions about it?
        I love the variety of characters each game has. Plus, it's really fun to dominate in battle as Princess Zelda
        Hello there, Jade! Yeah, Zelda is kind of good, although I prefer using her alt form, Shiek. Anyway, thanks for joining and have a nice day~

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by SeekerOfDarkness View Post
        Ooh, a SSB club! I should join.

        Your Username: SeekerOfDarkness, but most people just call me Seeker or Ansem.

        How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
        By inserting the disk into my friend's Wii.
        Hello there Seeker! You're in!

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
        Sweet a SSB club. Seems interestingly enough, XD; though I haven't played this in awhile now.

        Your Username: Curious.

        How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
        I began at my cousin's house when he recently purchased the game and we played it noon-stop at his house. i got quite addicted imo; and then when I went back home, in a few days tiume I purchased it and then began from there. My favourite character is Toon Link, quick and gets the job done.
        Haha, pretty much like you, Curious, I learned about the game through a friend of mine... when I visit his house, we sometimes non-stop as well. I haven't played the game for a looooong time as well... though I plan to play it again sometime, though. Anyways, thanks for joining
        __________________
        Όφις ην μη φάγη όφιν, δράκων ου γενήσεται.
          #7    
        Old January 8th, 2012 (7:43 AM).
        Ctrl.Alt.Geak's Avatar
        Ctrl.Alt.Geak Ctrl.Alt.Geak is offline
        Swords Master
           
          Join Date: Apr 2010
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 176
          One of my favourite games. Sign me up!

          Username:
          Ctrl.Alt.Geak
          How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?

          I began playing after I left school, my first SSB game was the original one on the Nintendo 64. I dont remember too well but I think I was reading about Pokemon in SSB, which made me curious to find out more about the game, or maybe its this ad that really convinced me to check it out. I forget haha
          __________________

            #8    
          Old January 8th, 2012 (7:09 PM).
          U.Flame's Avatar
          U.Flame U.Flame is offline
          Suuuper Busy
             
            Join Date: Jun 2008
            Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
            Age: 21
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 1,250
            Beautiful timing! I just found out about the wonderful world of Brawl hacking! Mind if I post a link?

            Username: At the top of my post?
            How I first discovered SSB: I honestly don't remember, it's been so long...But I have the 64 version on my PSP!
            __________________
            Hacks I'm working on:
            Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
            3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
            Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
            Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

            Hacks I've worked on in the past:
            Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
            Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

            Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

            Times I've been ninja'd: 18
            Times I've ninja'd people: 3
              #9    
            Old January 8th, 2012 (7:46 PM).
            -Jared-'s Avatar
            -Jared- -Jared- is offline
            Certified Responsible Adult
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Mar 2009
            Location: Northern California
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 1,817
            Ahaha, yessss, I love this club already, lol. ^__^

            Your Username: Pikapal642

            How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?

            Technically, my first time was when I was like, 9, and I went over to an aunts house for Christmas, and my cousins had the original Smash Bros game. xD

            My first game that I owned was when I first got my GameCube. The first game I owned on it was Super Smash Bros Melee. :P And. I. LOVED IT. Seriously, epic fun was had. xD

            And in both Melee and Brawl, I tend to play as Pikachu. I don't always win, but I have fun regardless. xD
            __________________
              #10    
            Old January 9th, 2012 (12:05 AM).
            The Void's Avatar
            The Void The Void is offline
            hiiiii
               
              Join Date: May 2010
              Location: MOTHA RUSSIA
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 1,416
              Yay, new members :D

              Anyway, I guess it's time for me to answer my own questions...

              How did you start playing Super Smash Bros? A friend invited me to play it, and I being a Pokemon fan, I first tried using the Pokemon characters there. I figured out Lucario was my favorite. And lo, a new Brawler has been born!

              Any thoughts/opinions about it? It's just epic, nuff said.

              What strategies/characters do you use when playing? I mainly use Lucario and Meta Knight, my two favorite characters in Brawl. When using Lucario, I let my opponent rack my damage bar up to at least 60% then start fighting like crazy, because that's when my aura starts to get a bit strong. I love using Lucario's Down B Special Double Team to surprise and annoy the heck out of my opponents. I also use Side Steps and Side Jumps to avoid certain attacks and Final Smashes. When launched, I simply get back on stage using Extreme Speed. When using Meta Knight, I make use of his high speed and aerobatic fighting skills. Because of this, he has high priority and has very reliable techniques. When launched off or are about to fall of a cliff, I make use of either one of Meta Knight's five recovery moves.
              __________________
              Όφις ην μη φάγη όφιν, δράκων ου γενήσεται.
                #11    
              Old January 9th, 2012 (7:30 AM).
              AshPikastar's Avatar
              AshPikastar AshPikastar is offline
              It's Question Time!
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Sep 2010
              Location: Florida
              Age: 24
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 1,746
              Welp, I guess it's time to join this club.

              Your username: AshPikastar

              How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?

              I had played SSB ever since it came out for the Nintendo 64. I used to play it all the time. I believe about three years ago, I had found out that SSB had a sequel to it. I decided to get back into playing the game once my cousin taught me how to play.

              Any thoughts/opinions about it?

              Other thoughts besides it being a good game? I can sometimes get tired of the game because of Video Game Club. We had played it every Thursday straight when I was a Freshmen up to my Junior year. We didn't play any games at all besides that so I stopped playing SSB because of it however, I still enjoy the game it just became the only game that everyone had played on VGC. I'm glad we changed it this year.

              What strategies/characters do you use when playing?

              I don't really have a strategy in the game. I just go with the flow. I don't spam the thunder bolt when I'm Pikachu however, I do use it whenever some one is high above me. When I use Kirby, I don't spam like most Kirby players would do on SSB. I would use the rock but would instantly go into the hammer. That's all the hints I'll give you guys for my strategy. I don't want to give it away now do I?
              __________________
                #12    
              Old January 10th, 2012 (4:11 PM).
              SomariFeyWright's Avatar
              SomariFeyWright SomariFeyWright is offline
              Seven years is all it takes...
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
                Age: 19
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 167
                Username: SomariFeyWright

                How did you start playing it?
                SSBM was with me for as long as I can remember. That's about all I can give you.

                Any thoughts/opinions about it?
                All it needs is Tails, and Phoenix Wright/Maya Fey. Then, it'll be perfect.

                What characters/strategies do you use?
                Mindlessly beat people with either Sonic or Snake.
                __________________

                Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
                  #13    
                Old January 10th, 2012 (4:24 PM).
                Shining Raichu's Avatar
                Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
                Expect me like you expect Jesus.
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2011
                Location: Australia
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 9,075
                Count me in!

                Username: Shining Raichu

                How did you start playing?
                When I was a kid (probably around ten years old) I had a few friends over and one of them brought the Nintendo 64 game over. I think it was the most fun I've ever had in my life, and from that point I had to have more. So I found another friend who owned the game and didn't want it anymore, and I gave him $24 (the exact amount I had to my name at the time) to play it. Then in 2003 I heard that Super Smash Bros was coming out again, this time on the elusive GameCube. So I scraped together all the money I had and got a loan from my parents (which I paid back in full) and bought a GameCube and Smash Bros Melee... the rest is history.

                What characters/strategies do you use?
                I don't have an official strategy as such, but my favourite character is Zelda/Sheik. After eight years of experience playing with her over two separate games, we are now indestructible together. My other favourites are Fox and Pikachu
                __________________

                "So this is why God bombed us."

                Moderator of General Chat

                  #14    
                Old January 10th, 2012 (5:11 PM).
                The Void's Avatar
                The Void The Void is offline
                hiiiii
                   
                  Join Date: May 2010
                  Location: MOTHA RUSSIA
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 1,416
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
                  Beautiful timing! I just found out about the wonderful world of Brawl hacking! Mind if I post a link?
                  Sure, do share with us!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
                  Ahaha, yessss, I love this club already, lol. ^__^
                  Haha, it seems you have just learned the move Future Sight

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
                  Welp, I guess it's time to join this club.

                  Your username: AshPikastar

                  How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?

                  I had played SSB ever since it came out for the Nintendo 64. I used to play it all the time. I believe about three years ago, I had found out that SSB had a sequel to it. I decided to get back into playing the game once my cousin taught me how to play.

                  Any thoughts/opinions about it?

                  Other thoughts besides it being a good game? I can sometimes get tired of the game because of Video Game Club. We had played it every Thursday straight when I was a Freshmen up to my Junior year. We didn't play any games at all besides that so I stopped playing SSB because of it however, I still enjoy the game it just became the only game that everyone had played on VGC. I'm glad we changed it this year.

                  What strategies/characters do you use when playing?

                  I don't really have a strategy in the game. I just go with the flow. I don't spam the thunder bolt when I'm Pikachu however, I do use it whenever some one is high above me. When I use Kirby, I don't spam like most Kirby players would do on SSB. I would use the rock but would instantly go into the hammer. That's all the hints I'll give you guys for my strategy. I don't want to give it away now do I?
                  Wow, you must be one of those 'unique' players, eh? And here I thought Pikachu was no use without spammin' any of his moves...

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
                  Count me in!

                  Username: Shining Raichu

                  How did you start playing?
                  When I was a kid (probably around ten years old) I had a few friends over and one of them brought the Nintendo 64 game over. I think it was the most fun I've ever had in my life, and from that point I had to have more. So I found another friend who owned the game and didn't want it anymore, and I gave him $24 (the exact amount I had to my name at the time) to play it. Then in 2003 I heard that Super Smash Bros was coming out again, this time on the elusive GameCube. So I scraped together all the money I had and got a loan from my parents (which I paid back in full) and bought a GameCube and Smash Bros Melee... the rest is history.

                  What characters/strategies do you use?
                  I don't have an official strategy as such, but my favourite character is Zelda/Sheik. After eight years of experience playing with her over two separate games, we are now indestructible together. My other favourites are Fox and Pikachu
                  O.O You worked that hard just to get that money and you got that money just to buy SSB? You must've been a really great Brawl fan... the only gadget-related stuff I actually ever spent my money on were batteries for my Wii remote and an SD Card (for sharing the snapshots I made on Brawl). I might buy those special remote chip thingies soon for my machinimas but, anyway...

                  Also, Shining Raichu, what would you do when the new SSB4 comes out and almost everyone has it except you? And then you realize... the total cost of a 3DS and the SSB4 game put together is... $300!!!! :O
                  __________________
                  Όφις ην μη φάγη όφιν, δράκων ου γενήσεται.
                    #15    
                  Old January 11th, 2012 (4:43 PM).
                  AshPikastar's Avatar
                  AshPikastar AshPikastar is offline
                  It's Question Time!
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2010
                  Location: Florida
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 1,746
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dragon456 View Post
                  Wow, you must be one of those 'unique' players, eh? And here I thought Pikachu was no use without spammin' any of his moves...
                  Yeah Pikachu seems to be the character that would make you think he is spammy but once you know how to use him very well and learn his controls, it's a lot easier to work with him and not spam too much.
                  __________________
                    #16    
                  Old January 18th, 2012 (3:38 PM).
                  U.Flame's Avatar
                  U.Flame U.Flame is offline
                  Suuuper Busy
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2008
                    Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 1,250
                    Here it is, though it appears they, like other sites, are on strike.

                    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php

                    My Brawl stratagy involves Sepheroth. He has three chargable moves: a meteor explosion, a glacier, and flames shooting upwards. First I charge these moves when I get the chance, then I attack with his awesome long sword. Once the opponent is damaged enough, I use the glacier attack to freeze the to send them upwards. If that misses, I grab them (Sepheroth grabs by stabbing the enemy and holding them in midair, impaled.) then throw the opponent upwards, then I use his fully charged fire move to engulf them in a huge wave of hellfire. It does damages, but doesn't send then flying. What does is his fully charged meteor attack. I wait for the right position and BOOM! Instant death.

                    Sepheroth isn't overpowered though. His attacks have long range but don't do too as much damage as you might think. Plus his most effective moves are best charged, which is hard to do without interruption. It's all in the timing.
                    __________________
                    Hacks I'm working on:
                    Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
                    3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
                    Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
                    Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

                    Hacks I've worked on in the past:
                    Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
                    Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

                    Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

                    Times I've been ninja'd: 18
                    Times I've ninja'd people: 3
                      #17    
                    Old January 24th, 2012 (11:02 AM).
                    AnastasiaStardustXiaolong's Avatar
                    AnastasiaStardustXiaolong AnastasiaStardustXiaolong is offline
                    Pink Ranger
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2012
                      Location: Angel Grove
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Bold
                      Posts: 100
                      Your username:AnastasiaSTardustXiaolong
                      __________________
                        #18    
                      Old January 24th, 2012 (8:36 PM).
                      Jayster23's Avatar
                      Jayster23 Jayster23 is offline
                      A Promise To Return
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                        Location: Straya
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 1,244
                        Joining :D

                        Username: Jayster23

                        How did you start playing?
                        I used to go to my friends house after school without permission and play Melee until late then i got home and got yelled at :D Mine you i was 7

                        What characters/strategies do you use?
                        I don't really use a strategy and don't care much for tiers and stuff. The harder the contest the better i reckon. But i do use 4 main Characters who are Sonic, Meta Knight, Pikachu and Toon Link.
                        __________________
                        FC: 4441-9989-0344
                        FS: Tangela | Swadloon | Quilladin
                        IGN: Jayden
                          #19    
                        Old January 25th, 2012 (12:29 PM).
                        SinisterEternity's Avatar
                        SinisterEternity SinisterEternity is offline
                        → Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: May 2010
                        Location: New Zealand
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 430
                        Aye, please let me in too ! :'D

                        Your Username : SinisterEternity

                        How did I start playing ?
                        Well, I saw the box of the game in a store, and it had Mario and Pikachu on it (the Melee box) and I wondered what that game was all about, and simply the concept appealed to me, I couldn't resist. And so I started playing the SSB games ~ xD

                        Probably I won't just reveal my strategies here yet, who knows, we might get to have online battles afterall xD
                        But I mostly use Marth, Pit, and from time to time Pikachu. ~
                        __________________
                        ★~The Past is gone, and the Future is not yet~★
                        ~Special thanks~

                        Chit-chatting

                        A Redtail's Dream
                        The Super Smash Bros Club


                        Theme
                        Looking for
                        My Deviantart
                        My FC(s)

                          #20    
                        Old January 28th, 2012 (3:56 AM).
                        BeliVuk's Avatar
                        BeliVuk BeliVuk is offline
                        Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 41
                          I want to join but I don't play the new game, I play the nintendo 64 game

                          How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
                          My dad brought it home in 2003 and me and my brother never stopped playing.

                          Any thoughts/opinions about it?
                          Great game, I feel Jigglypuff is underpowered though.

                          What strategies/characters do you use when playing?
                          I use all characters, but mainly Fox, Link and Mario and I usually just try to be the first to head for items and then just throw it at my brothers character and then I win. :p
                          __________________


                          Sorry about my crap grammar, I'm to lazy to fix it.
                            #21    
                          Old January 28th, 2012 (4:53 AM).
                          The Void's Avatar
                          The Void The Void is offline
                          hiiiii
                             
                            Join Date: May 2010
                            Location: MOTHA RUSSIA
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 1,416
                            Yay new members! Sorry for not updating/replying much, although I have edited the thread each time a new user comes. xD

                            n_n

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
                            Here it is, though it appears they, like other sites, are on strike.

                            http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php

                            My Brawl stratagy involves Sepheroth. He has three chargable moves: a meteor explosion, a glacier, and flames shooting upwards. First I charge these moves when I get the chance, then I attack with his awesome long sword. Once the opponent is damaged enough, I use the glacier attack to freeze the to send them upwards. If that misses, I grab them (Sepheroth grabs by stabbing the enemy and holding them in midair, impaled.) then throw the opponent upwards, then I use his fully charged fire move to engulf them in a huge wave of hellfire. It does damages, but doesn't send then flying. What does is his fully charged meteor attack. I wait for the right position and BOOM! Instant death.

                            Sepheroth isn't overpowered though. His attacks have long range but don't do too as much damage as you might think. Plus his most effective moves are best charged, which is hard to do without interruption. It's all in the timing.
                            Were you the one who made Sepheroth? Also, what program do you use? Brawlbox? I'd also like to Brawl Hack more someday, as the only modding I've done in Brawl was the Brawl Maps :3

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by AnastasiaStardustXiaolong View Post
                            Your username:AnastasiaSTardustXiaolong
                            You're in! xD
                            Mind answering some of the discussion topics while you're at it?

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Jayster23 View Post
                            Joining :D

                            Username: Jayster23

                            How did you start playing?
                            I used to go to my friends house after school without permission and play Melee until late then i got home and got yelled at :D Mine you i was 7

                            What characters/strategies do you use?
                            I don't really use a strategy and don't care much for tiers and stuff. The harder the contest the better i reckon. But i do use 4 main Characters who are Sonic, Meta Knight, Pikachu and Toon Link.
                            Aside from Toon Link, the characters you use are the characters I frequently use as well, along with Lucario!

                            Anyway, have a great time in this club because you're IN!

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by SinisterEternity View Post
                            Aye, please let me in too ! :'D

                            Your Username : SinisterEternity

                            How did I start playing ?
                            Well, I saw the box of the game in a store, and it had Mario and Pikachu on it (the Melee box) and I wondered what that game was all about, and simply the concept appealed to me, I couldn't resist. And so I started playing the SSB games ~ xD

                            Probably I won't just reveal my strategies here yet, who knows, we might get to have online battles afterall xD
                            But I mostly use Marth, Pit, and from time to time Pikachu. ~
                            Yes, those SSB games are irresistibly interesting, especially if you see your favorite Nintendo characters in them!

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by BeliVuk View Post
                            I want to join but I don't play the new game, I play the nintendo 64 game

                            How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
                            My dad brought it home in 2003 and me and my brother never stopped playing.

                            Any thoughts/opinions about it?
                            Great game, I feel Jigglypuff is underpowered though.

                            What strategies/characters do you use when playing?
                            I use all characters, but mainly Fox, Link and Mario and I usually just try to be the first to head for items and then just throw it at my brothers character and then I win. :p
                            Le gaaaaasspp!!!
                            QUICK, YOU SHOULD BUY THE SSBB GAME NOW BEFORE SSB4 COMES OUT!!!!

                            Anyway new topic:

                            What do you think about the new coming SSB4 game?
                            __________________
                            Όφις ην μη φάγη όφιν, δράκων ου γενήσεται.
                              #22    
                            Old January 28th, 2012 (5:32 AM).
                            BeliVuk's Avatar
                            BeliVuk BeliVuk is offline
                            Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 41
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by dragon456 View Post
                              Le gaaaaasspp!!!
                              QUICK, YOU SHOULD BUY THE SSBB GAME NOW BEFORE SSB4 COMES OUT!!!!

                              Anyway new topic:

                              What do you think about the new coming SSB4 game?
                              I don't have a Wii, wouldn't really want one either :p
                              __________________


                              Sorry about my crap grammar, I'm to lazy to fix it.
                                #23    
                              Old January 28th, 2012 (7:47 AM).
                              The Void's Avatar
                              The Void The Void is offline
                              hiiiii
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2010
                                Location: MOTHA RUSSIA
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 1,416
                                Aww, then you're missing out with all the fun
                                A lot of new fighters, moves, etc. have been added, including Smash Attacks, Final Smash, Lucario, Ness, Wario, and many more! :D
                                __________________
                                Όφις ην μη φάγη όφιν, δράκων ου γενήσεται.
                                  #24    
                                Old January 28th, 2012 (8:04 AM).
                                Patchisou Yutohru's Avatar
                                Patchisou Yutohru Patchisou Yutohru is offline
                                • Developer
                                • Platinum Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2004
                                Location: New Jersey
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Quirky
                                Posts: 17,240
                                ^Ness was in the original game.

                                Oh I didn't know that there was a SSB club! I'm so joining this. It's definitely one of my favorite game series.

                                How did you start playing Super Smash Bros? I got it when I got my Nintendo 64 ten/eleven/twelve years ago. It, along with Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Puzzle League, and Legend of Zelda quickly became my go to games.
                                Any thoughts/opinions about it? I obviously like it since I'm posting here...
                                What strategies/characters do you use when playing? It's been so long since I played it since we traded it in for some money (or, my brothers traded it in for some money), but I remember choosing Zelda, Ganondorf, Ness, Toon Link, Ike, Roy, Pikachu, and Pit (BAMF powerhouse angel!!) more than any others.
                                What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming? There's a new game coming?! Oh that is so exciting.
                                  #25    
                                Old January 28th, 2012 (5:40 PM).
                                The Void's Avatar
                                The Void The Void is offline
                                hiiiii
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2010
                                  Location: MOTHA RUSSIA
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 1,416
                                  s
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
                                  ^Ness was in the original game.

                                  Oh I didn't know that there was a SSB club! I'm so joining this. It's definitely one of my favorite game series.

                                  How did you start playing Super Smash Bros? I got it when I got my Nintendo 64 ten/eleven/twelve years ago. It, along with Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Puzzle League, and Legend of Zelda quickly became my go to games.
                                  Any thoughts/opinions about it? I obviously like it since I'm posting here...
                                  What strategies/characters do you use when playing? It's been so long since I played it since we traded it in for some money (or, my brothers traded it in for some money), but I remember choosing Zelda, Ganondorf, Ness, Toon Link, Ike, Roy, Pikachu, and Pit (BAMF powerhouse angel!!) more than any others.
                                  What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming? There's a new game coming?! Oh that is so exciting.
                                  Oh hi there Nick!
                                  You're in! xD
                                  Do you plan to buy the new game when it comes out anytime soon?
                                  __________________
                                  Όφις ην μη φάγη όφιν, δράκων ου γενήσεται.
                                   
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:43 AM.