• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC [T]

Years
  • kantojohto2.png

The IC thread (and more details about this RP) can be found here.

Do not post your SU here, SUs go in the main thread! This will change when the game starts, but for now, they'll all be in the main thread.

This is the OOC thread for the RP Pokemon Transformation.

Signups are CLOSED.

Current Players:
    grishnax as Casey Jameston (Cubone)
    Nideous as Kira-Anne Smith (Eevee)
    EGKangaroo as Mathilde Klausen (Mareep)
    DJYosh as Beyard Conway (Ferroseed)
    Godzil as Robert "Bob" Baimbridge (Purrloin)
    Jacinth as Caroline "Carrie" Leigh (Pikachu)
    Zeph. as Barry McKendrick (Munchlax)
    Wolf in the Rain as Felix Roke (Riolu)
    FinalMaster as Blair Whitley (Eevee)

Player Stats:
    (I took the liberty of giving everyone their starting moveset. If any of you have a problem with this, tell me somehow.)
    104.gif

Casey
    Lv. 5
    Moves: Growl, Tail Whip

179.gif

Mathilde
    Lv. 5
    Moves: Tackle, Growl

597.gif

Beyard
    Lv. 5
    Moves: Tackle, Harden

509.gif

Bob
    Lv. 5
    Moves: Scratch, Growl

446.gif

Barry
    Lv. 5
    Moves: Tackle, Defense Curl

447.gif

Felix
    Lv. 5
    Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight

133.gif

Blair
    Lv. 5
    Moves: Tackle, Helping Hand

Plot Summary:
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    1. Follow the forums rules, both the RP and general forum ones.
    2. No spamming. Any post where spam is detected is to be ignored. This includes asking when the RP starts.
    3. No flaming. All flaming posts should be ignored, but if it gets into a flame war, I will report whoever was in it to mods.
    4. Don't post unless it's for signups, reservations, or if you have already been accepted.
    5. Once the game has started, don't make an OOC post. You can have a sentence or two of OOC if you think it's necessary, but not an entire post.
    6. You must be a Pokemon that can go on land. That way you can access all of the two regions.
    7. You have to be a first form Pokemon.
    8. You can't be a legendary.
    9. You start at level 5, no exceptions.
    10. There can only be one of each kind of Pokemon (ex. there cannot be two people playing as Pikachus.) This is to inspire variation.
    11. If you haven't joined yet, PM me if you have questions instead of asking them in this thread.
    12. You can reserve a spot as long as the 'Signups' at the top says open. The other condition is that you have to post your SU in the same post as the one you reserved your spot in.
    11. If you want to join after the game has started, PM me. I might still let you join, depending on various circumstances.
    13. Your History, Personality, and Appearance must have at least one paragraphs each.
    14: Posting is pretty much a free-for-all, but there are two things that you can't do:
    a. post after yourself (with one exception; see PRP rules)
    b. have a two-person postathon (meaning that you and another person post back to back without other people getting a chance to post)
    15. If you breed and have a child, you can control the child as well as your original character.
    16. NPCs are your responsibility; you create them, you control them. Other people have to ask you if they want to control them.​

Last edited:
    Years
  • You can absolutely reserve a spot. This thread is mostly a placeholder for now; most of the OOC discussion will happen during the actual game. For now, it's all in the main thread. When you post your SU, post it in the main thread, not this one.

To anyone else who may be reading this: Post your reservations and SUs in the main thread for now. This thread is a placeholder for when the game actually starts. Thank you.

Due to a fairly large amount of people joining, signups are now closed.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Sorry everyone, but my brother is kicking me out. I won't be able to post in any RP, as where I'm moving won't have net. So... I will likely have to withdraw from this RP.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Bob is... coming under fire. This might not end well.

Also: Blair's dislike of Bob doesn't mean I think likewise.
    I think he's a pretty nice guy, but that doesn't mean my character does. Creating rivalries and antagonism is FUN.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, how fun! The game just started, and now two of the other human-turned-Pokemon dislike Bob! He's off to a great start, don't you think?

Feel free to dislike him. If his overly curious and optimistic personality rubs your character the wrong way, let him know. It's fun for me, too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I've noticed that the posts have slowed down quite a bit. Is there a lot going on for people lately? You don't need to rush to get a post in for my sake, I'm just wondering.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Well it's school holidays for me, but I was occupied today trying (and succeeding!) to get into an RP that had no reservations. Tommorow I'll write up a post, see if we can get this thing rolling again.

...even if the GM only posted once since the RP started.

Back