• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: The Video Game Rebellion IC [T]

Sun Casscade

The Sun's Water
Years
  • Digimon: The Video Game Rebellion

551627_365887056804275_1459593243_n.jpg

Plot:​

Spoiler:

You:​

Spoiler:

Rules:

Spoiler:

List of Digimon:

Spoiler:

Things You Should Know:

Spoiler:

Cards:

Spoiler:

Spots:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My SU:

Spoiler:

First Post Guidelines:​

Spoiler:

My First Post:​

Spoiler:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • "KIRAH!!!" a voice screamed sending the 16-year old crashing out of bed. "WHAT IS IT SIS?" Kirah yelled back, "THERE'S ANOTHER DIGIMON OUTSIDE!" "Oh great...." Kirah sighed, ever since the Digimon started to appear Kirah had been assigned to shoo Digimon from his families household due to his superior knowledge of Digimon that hadn't worked out when dealing with them. So far this week there has been 4 Bukamon, 2 Tsunamon and 1 very cute yuki-botamon that comes for dinner every thursday. Kirah considered himself lucky to have to deal with these types of Digimon instead of facing the much more stronger and menacing ones that have been laying waste to the city and in some cases a human gets killed. Life these days weren't that great either, people getting harrassed by Digimon and serveral riots or brawls between humans and Digimon.

"Morning Dad." Kirah managed to greet his father who was still sleeping on the couch after an all nighter at the local bar. "Who could it be today?" Kirah muttered to himself as he opened the front door. "Hi!" A familiar voice chirped, it was Yuki-Botamon again, "Thursday already?" Kirah groaned "I've also bought a friend this time, he's a bit shy but once you get to know him he's a great guy!" The small white fur-ball chimed, "I don't see anyone else...." Kirah looked around curiously, "ummm hi?" a voice stammered behind Kirah.

Kirah turned around to face a Digimon that he had never seen before. "Woah cool!" Kirah exploded in excitment to meet a new Digmon. "Names Kirah Swada!" Kirah introduced. "uhhh 'Dorumon..." The purple beast-dragon digimon quietly replied. "Now that's done, Dorumon I bet you can't wait to stay for dinner tonight." Yuki-Botamon chimed in, "Yeah I guess...." Dorumon muttered. Suddenly a rumble from the ground caused Kirah to stumble and fall on the ground which was followed by a loud deafing roar. "RARRRG" as the rumbling got closer to them. "Hey isn't that Monochromon?" Kirah's eyes lit up in awe. "Wait I know him, he's been causing some trouble in this area, I had a run in with him a few nights ago when he tried to run over some humans." Dorumon angrily stated as he got into a battle stance ready to take on the mad dino-Digimon charging at them. "Woah wait you saved humans from a Digimon?" Kirah asked astounded since all he had been hearing were Digimon harming humans, "Yeah they didn't do anything to deserve to get hurt, he's nothing but a bully." Dorumon replied as the beast got closer, "Guess no matter where you come from there's always bullies." Kirah smiled as Dorumon fired off an attack, "Metal Cannon!!" A stream of bullets exploded on impact with Monochromon leaving a huge dust cloud.

"All right taken down!!" Kirah cheered as he pumped his fists in the air, "I guess." The purple Digimon said as a birght purple flash engulfed him and Kirah. "Ohhh my eyes...." Kirah moaned as he saw a weird device resting on his hand. "Wow talk about a weird day." Kirah shrugged as he pocketed the new found device, "Your my tamer!" Dorumon said happily as it leaped in the air. "Tamer?" Kirah asked puzzled. "Yeah you'll help me with the on going war that is happening." Dorumon explained, "But first you have to accept." Dorumon added nervously, "OF COURSE I ACCEPT!!" Kirah smiled as he hugged the beast-dragon digimon. "This is going to be awesome like the T.V show!" Kirah laughed with joy. "RARRRG" A roar returned causing the trio to look at the maddened Dino-Digimon get up and charge at full speed at them.

OCC: I'll be gone fromthe 4/6-6/6 due to mid-year exams at my school hope this doesn't cause things to go down. I'l be back as soon as possible.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"came the battle cry of the school bullies as they stormed one of the few classrooms that had been taken over by Digimon. They had tried before, multiple times in fact, but they always failed, Katsu considered helping them with some strategic planning, but they gave him a swirly so he decided to not bother. The clash of what sounded like crowbars could be heard from about 7 classrooms away, which meant that the bullies were fighting each other... again. Leftie rolled his eyes and concentrated at playing himself at Warhammer 40,000. He loved the game but didn't actually have any pieces, he was playing with slips of paper. He has happy though.
    "AAAAAAAHHHHHH" came the usual cry of the bullies as those who remained fled the classroom.
    "Typical" muttered someone behind him. Ketsu turned around and was faced with a cloud of black smoke.
    "AAAAAAAHHHHHH" He screamed, before falling onto his back, knocking his head and being unconcious for the next five minutes.

When he came to, the cloud of smoke was hovering over him.
    "Nyeh, your not very brave are you" he said in a high-pitched, crackly squeal, "Yer kinda useless, hehehehe". He cackled the last part and began to cough, sparks flew out of his mouth when he did so. Katsu edged away.
    "Wh-what a-a-are y-y-"he began
    "Stop stuttering" the cloud screeched, it then began to cackle again. "I'm... Your partner" he said, before regurgitating a yellow object, not unlike a bulky wrist-watch.
    "Partner?" Ketsu whispered, "What do you mean?"
    "aaaah, I see you've never seen a Digimon" said the Cloud, "I'm Mokumon, time for Digibasics 101!" he said.
    "What?"
    "Shuddup, right. You, my friend, are my Tamer, that means that you..hmm... control me in a way, BUT I have my own free will! Now, this yellow thing" He indicated the yellow thing, "Is a Digivice, you keep it along with these cards," He began to regurgitate, so Ketsu looked away. "Now, you get... these two to start, I'll give you more later!" He tosses the cards and Digivice over to Ketsu, who then placed them on his wrist.
    "Now, when I'm in battle, you swipe the cards and various things will happen. Don't swipe the ruddy thing now!" he snapped, "The best way to show you a battle is to get into one so we'll go help the retards fighting each other in a moment. Hmmm, anything else? Oh yeah, If you treat me nice I'll Digivolve into a more power form!". He hovered a little, then said "Any questions?"
    "Yes, umm... what happens whe-"
    "Shuddup"
    "Bu-"
    "Don't give, follow me" he said, before exiting the Nerd Hole and heading off towards the classroom where battle continued to rage. Ketsu raced after him.

Ketsu kicked down the door and stormed into the room ,guns a blazin'... well they would be if he had any. He observed the carnage around him and was dismayed, though not overly sad to see the remains of Bruce, his personal bully.
    "Okay" said Mokumon, "Now, when I ste-"
    "Oi, Ketsu"yelled someone from behind, it was Jim, a nice guy but he had some... issues.
    "What?"
    "You gotta help us man, I swear those little s-"he didn't finish as he was surprised to see a claw mark across his front. He promptly died.
    "AAAAHHHH" screamed Ketsu, the Digimon circled him and closed in.
    "Ketsu, Use the Arrow Rain card, quickly!". Ketsu fumbled but managed to swipe it, a hail of arrows bombarded all the Digimon around them and his Digivice began to flash, after two minutes the card turned white.
    "You won't be using that for a while, and you just got all of their data!" said Mokumon. Ketsu and Mokumon walked out, and were showered with praise from all those who had survived the siege of the school.

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • "So, um, if you just move this to, um, this file folder, then you can, well, use anything from a previous save file in the current one. Like, well, say you defeat Leomon in level three and then see him again in level five, then you can just bring back the delete data and well, he's gone." Laney said to the ten year old leaning over the computer chair. "Got it?"

The kid just turned to her before shaking his head, making his hair fall into his eyes. "Not a clue what you just said." even though he was obviously disappointed, he gave her a big smile and crossed his arms. "But thanks anyway lady."

Laney gave the kid her best smile before leaving the house. There really wasn't much to do around the house with Marcus gone. At least when he was around she could find comfort in cleaning up one of the many messes he usually left about, but during the times in which he was off doing who-knows-what with who-knows-who she found her house became quite boring to her.

Pushing her glasses back up the bridge of her nose, Laney continued along the empty street of the city. Since the Digimon attacks, most people only went out when absolutely necessary. Of course, there were some people who ventured out despite the danger. Laney just so happened to be one of those people. She was more worried about what she could do to the Digimon as apposed to what they could do to her. If she could get one, she would be able to analyze their data.

She made her way to the nearby park, which was deserted for the most part, minus the few kids that loitered among the playground, but they paid her no mind, so she didn't care. Sitting down on a bench near the entrance, she pulled out her PDA, personal digital assistant, and began shifting through the information. She still had scraps of Digimon data from all the games she played, and all the hacking she'd done to them. Even if the Digimon's data themselves had been removed, it would be incredibly difficult to destroy the corrupted data. Which was her problem exactly: the data was corrupted. It would be extremely hard for her to come up with usable information when the data she had was only bits and pieces of the truth.

As she began to get slightly annoyed at her PDA, something knocked against her leg. Her eyes roamed upwards a bit, and she lowered her device to see just what it was. She couldn't see just what had hit her leg, if anything at all, as there seemed to be nothing there. Curious, she sat her PDA beside her on the bench and perched her hands on the edge of the bench. She heard a quick squeal as the bench made a slight rock. Slowly, she leaned over the bench, her hair falling in the direction of the ground due to gravity. She may have been upside down, and it may have been dark under there, but there was no denying the little blue eyes that were looking back at her.

"A. . .cat?" she wondered out loud, furrowing her brow. These didn't seem to be the right words to use, as the creature beneath the bench lunged at her. Without a moments hesitation, she swung her head up and folded her legs under her.

The creature jumped right out and turned to face her, letting its glaring eyes rest on her. "What exactly are you calling a cat?" it asked, letting a puff of air out of its nose.

"Coronamon. Rookie level. Beast type Digimon. Attribute: Vaccine." she said upon first glance at the flaming, red Digimon in front of her.

The Digimon dropped its angered expression and replaced it when one of curiosity. "Yeah, that's right. Coronamon." it said, nodding its head. "And. . .who are you?"

"Laney. Laney Sharp. Fifteen years old. Russian descent." she shrugged her shoulders and held out her hand. "You haven't attacked me yet. So, nice to meet you."

In the blink of an eye, Coronamon jumped up on the bench beside her, shaking her arm vigorously. "Yeah, Yeah. You too." as he shook her hand, the rest of him began jumping.

"Can I help you with something?" she asked, putting one hand on the Digimon's head and pulling her other arm free.

He put his head down in thought for a moment before perking back up. "Oh, yes, yes! Be my tamer!"

"Tamer? But those aren't real." she said, laughing softly.

Coronamon blew air in her face, clapping his hands together. "If I say they are, then they are!" a puff of smoke appeared, dispersing to leave only a little ball of orange light.

"What's that?" she asked in a small voice.

"Touch it and find out!" he said, grinning from ear to ear.

Laney reached towards it slowly, not exactly sure how to touch something with no physical attributes. When she touched it though, the glow faded and something metal-like emerged under her fingers. Once the glow had completely disappeared, she saw the orange device held securely in her hands.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Your digi-vice! For me! Because you're my tamer!" he said, "You will be my tamer, right?"

Laney gripped the device in hand. "Only if I can borrow your data."

"My data? Well sure! As long as you'll be my partner!" he jumped with joy.

Laney smiled and pulled the device into her pocket. "You Coronamon, have yourself a tamer."

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • "I win again Sierra!" Isabella said as she piled her Digimon cards back into their case. "You're not letting me win, are you?" she asked.

"No. Of course not." Sierra said as she brushed her braid through her fingers. "That would be cheating."

"Isn't cheating only when you win?" Isabella asked, leaning her arms against the small table in front of her.

"Cheating is cheating. Whether you win or lose." Sierra set her own deck aside and stood gracefully to her feet. "Now come, I'm sure these people don't want to watch two little girls play a card game anymore."

The two exited the crowded store to meet the cool, damp air of the empty streets. Ever since the Digimon's arrival, the store sold more than its fair amount of cards. People assumed that if they had the cards, then maybe they could control the Digimon. That was preposterous though. One could not control a Digimon. This was not the TV show.

"Maybe we can control Digimon." Isabella's little voice swam up to Sierra's ears, but she just shrugged.

"And what makes you think that's possible?" Sierra asked, gripping the girl's hand tighter.

"What makes you think it isn't? What if the Digimon wants us to control them?" Isabella said, swinging their arms back and forth.

"They'd never want that. We've done enough controlling them. I'm sure they'd rather have it the other way around." she said, stopping their arms.

"You never know Sierra." she said in her sing-song voice, and in an instant, she pulled her arm free and ran ahead of the older girl.

As she did so, the wind picked up and for just a moment, Sierra was blinded by it. When she opened her eyes, the little girl was nowhere in sight. "Isabella!" she called and increased her pace to a run.

As she passed up an alleyway to her right, something glinting off the sun caught her eye. Stopping, she walked carefully into the alley. "Isabella?"

"I'm right here!" the girl's voice called and Sierra ran farther down the alley, stopping when she saw the younger girl kneeled on the ground. "Help her."

Sierra got down on her knees to see just what Isabella was talking about, suprised to see some kind of Digimon laying there. "What's wrong with her?"

"She says she's looking for someone." Isabella said, leaning her body against the alley wall.

"I'm sorry, but it's not my job to help these creatures." she said and straightened herself out. "Now come on Isabella. Your mom is waiting for us."

"I won't!" she shouted. "I won't leave her!"

After much arguing, the little creature wound up sitting in Sierra's room, being stared at by the little girl. "What's your name?" she asked, eyes full of wonder.

"Lunamon." the little creature said in response.

"Well, Lunamon. Who are you looking for?" Sierra asked.

"No one anymore. I've found her." she replied.

"Who?" Isabella jumped up and grabbed the Digimon's hands.

"You." Lunamon said, breaking one of her hands free and pointing to Isabella.

Sierra shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "Why were you looking for her?"

"I need a tamer." the Digimon said nonchalantly.

"Isabella will not be your tamer!" she said, jumping out of her seat.

"And why not?" Isabella whined, turning to face the older girl.

"Because it doesn't sound safe." Sierra said and tapped the girl's shoulder. "You're mother is downstairs waiting. Go on."

Isabella wrinkled her brows and let out a weak huff. "Fine." she stomped towards the door, turning once to whisper a "Goodbye Lunamon!" before disappearing from the doorway.

"But I need a tamer." Lunamon said, glaring at the blonde in front of her.

"Then I'll be your tamer." Sierra said, crossing her arms.

"I don't want you to be my tamer." Lunamon spat.

"It's either me or no one!" she shouted, "And if you do not accept that, then get out of my house!"

Lunamon remained quiet for a few minutes, but then pulled something out from behind her. "You'll need this."

Inside the Digimon's hand was a little pink device. "What is this?"

"It's a Digi-vice. You'll need it to be my tamer." Lunamon said with detest.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    Night was Blades' favorite part of the day.

At night, it was peaceful, there were no people walking, talking, yelling at each other, there were no cars honking their horns impatiently, there were no people standing on the streets, holding up giant cardboard signs and shouting about how the end of the world was happening right here and now. Apart from the occasional siren, or people who took walks at night, it was quiet, peaceful, and empty, just the way Blades preferred.

And then the silence was broken.

"HELP!" Two voices cried suddenly, fear audible in their voices.

Blades opened his eyes and took off toward the screaming immediately, grabbing a wooden bat on the ground as he ran by, in case he needed it. He had a feeling he would.

Ever since the Digimon showed up, going anywhere alone, without something to defend yourself with was crazy. It was asking for trouble. Blades turned a corner and found the source of the cries.

It was a dark alleyway, lit only by the streetlamp, and not lit brightly. Against a wall there were two children, looking like they were aged four and seven, trembling in terror at the monster in front of them, blocking their escape.

The Digimon terrorizing the children was a Vilemon. This was bad news to Blades, Vilemon traveled in packs, attacking one would risk alerting the others. A wooden baseball bat wouldn't help against a swarm of them, but he wasn't going to let this Digimon hurt those kids. He walked up to the Vilemon, and raised the bat, ready to strike, before tapping the Vilemon on the back.

It turned around with a confused look on it's face.

WHAM! Blades smashed the bat right into it's face, it stumbled backward and the children ran out of the alleyway as fast as they could, disappearing into safety. Blades prepared to strike again, but before he could, the Vilemon screamed in pain.

And then Blades heard them.

'oh crap....'

Footsteps from above, and then, suddenly, as he had feared, six additional Vilemon jumped off a nearby rooftop into the alley, alerted by their fellow Digimon's scream.

Vilemon weren't much of a threat...by themselves. One Vilemon wasn't a problem, you might be able to handle two or three, but he couldn't handle seven of them with just a wooden baseball bat to defend himself with. So Blades only had one other option;

RUN.

Blades ran as fast as he could, through the deserted streets of the city, the Vilemon right behind him the entire time. He had to do something, and he had to do it fast, because these monsters weren't slowing down, and he couldn't run forever. Then, an idea hit him, he couldn't out-run them, but he could fool them!

The Vilemon catching up, Blades turned into an alley and jumped, grabbing the fire escape, the pulling himself up it and out of sight as they turned the corner, running through the alley, thinking he had gone out the other side.

Safe on the rooftops, Blades sighed in relief. It had been rough, sure, and he certainly tempted fate by doing it, but it was worth it to let those kids escape unharmed.

He sighed again, 'Why do people let their kids run around alone at this time of night?' He thought angrily, 'Are people that oblivious? Do they really think nothing will happen?!'

The thought that anyone could think that way was insane. Since the Digimon started attacking people had been vanishing at an alarming rate. They said they 'disappeared', but most agreed that these people were likely dead. It was all over the news, some panicked and moved, but it didn't really matter, the Digimon were everywhere, you couldn't escape by just going somewhere else.

"Why did you do it?"

Blades gripped the baseball bat tightly and looked behind him.

Sitting there was a Digimon resembling a Rabbit-Cat hybrid. It was watching him with a somewhat-interested look on it's face.

"What?"

"I said: Why did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Attack the Vilemon, even though you knew that there were more nearby."

Blades' grip on the bat tightened.

"Because it was the right thing to do, I wasn't going to let that thing kill those little kids."

"You would rather them kill YOU?"

Blades opened his mouth, but closed it again quickly, it was a legitimate question, but it bothered him just the same.

Then, a possibility dawned on him.

He laughed dryly. "Ah. Now I see." The Gazimon looked confused. "That's why YOU'RE here isn't it? Come to 'finish the job'?" Blades asked menacingly.

The Gazimon sighed. "No. That's not why I'm here. I've been following you for a little while now-"

'Great. So it's been following me, that not suspicious at all.' Blades thought annoyed

"-I wasn't sure about you at first, but after that, I'm sure you're the human I'm looking for"

Blades was perplexed. "Looking for? Why?"

"I've been looking for a tamer, and I've chosen you."

"Me? Why me? Why not one of these kids who knows more about Digimon?"

"Because of what you just did. You put yourself at risk to help people who were innocent, even though you knew what could happen! Kids are either too scared, or can't understand the danger involved with this situation."

"Okay, but theres one other thing. Like we both know, Digimon have been attacking people left and right! How can I trust you?"

"I got onto this rooftop without you detecting me. If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead."

"...I guess you have a point." Blades admitted.

"So will you become my tamer? Will you help me bring an end to this war?"

"...I don't like our chances to be honest, theres two of us and hundreds of them. ....But I'll do what I can. You've got a deal."

They shook hands, paws, whatever. And then Gazimon handed Blades a small grey device.

"Here, this is a Digivice, you'll need this. We can use it to scan those cards, they'll give me new powers, or help in other ways."

Blades took the Digivice, and stared at it for a few minutes, before putting it into his pocket.

"Well then..." Blades said,

"Lets get going, 'partner'."

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • After a few precious hours of adulation. Ketsu heard the final bell go and headed back to the orphanage, Mokumon followed on behind him.
    "Sooo... Why did you want me to become your tamer anyway?"
    "What? Oh... right. Well, you seemed... nice... and...hmmm... I'll get back to you on that."
    "Haha, very funny. Seriously though, you could have chosen anybody else."
    "Yeah... I don't really know. So, where do you live?" Mokumon asked
    "Oh, Uh... just there!" he said, pointing to a large building called the 'Black Gate Orphanage'. He entered with Mokumon rushing forward.
    "DIGIMON!!!!!" came a sudden cry. Half a dozen toddlers suddenly appeared with various pots and pans and began to attack Mokumon.
    "STOP!!!" Ketsu yelled, but they either didn't hear him or didn't want to. Mokumon was dodging them as it was, so Ketsu didn't mind. After about five minutes, the toddlers were tired and sat down. Ketsu then explained to them that he was Mokumon's Tamer and that he wouldn't hurt them, they then headed back to their rooms. Ketsu headed in the opposite direction, until he arrived at his floor. He walked into the third room on the right, Ketsu trailed after him. He looked in the direction of the Bunk Bed, just as his room-mate Jane noticed him.
    "Hey Ketsu, how was schoo- OH MY GOD, A DIGIMON!" she screeched.
    "Hello" said Mokumon, who then snickered as Jane fainted. Ketsu rolled his eyes, then turned to Mokumon and explained that he shouldn't really do that to his roommate. Mokumon nodded and they sat on the top bunk as Ketsu tried to get Mokumon to play Warhammer 40k with him, and teach him how to use the Tau's. He failed quite miserably.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • "Oh come on!" Kirah moaned as he finished jamming all the buttons on his Digivice hoping to find something that could stop the Monochromon. "ARRRG" Dorumon cried in pain as he took the enemies volcanic strike. Explosions erupted causing craters around Kirah's street to form. "Damn, what do I use." Kirah gritted his teeth in frustration. The enraged Dino-Digimon roared fiercly in trumphiant as Dorumon didn't show any signs of getting up, "I'll be taking your data now." He laughed menacingly at the fallen purple beast Digimon. "Get away from him." A angry high pitched voice rang in and a stream of bubbles that came from Yuki-Botamon. "Hey you stay out of this weakling." The Dino-Digimon growled at the little white fluff ball. This gave time for Dorumon to get back on his feet and fire off another Metal Cannon, "Finish him Dorumon!" Kirah shouted as the explosions of the purple beasts attack engulfed Monochormon. "Let's make sure he's down this time." Yuki-Botamon chirped, but instantly Monochromon's eyes flashed opened and opened it's jaw to snatch up Yuki-Botmon before charging away leaving a trail of destruction.

"Damn he's headed for the City." Kirah cursed as the pleas of the white fluffy Digimon couldn't be heard anymore, "We need to save him!!" Dorumon shouted enraged of what just happened, "Lets just take a 15 minuet break and formulate a plan first." Kirah sighed as he observed the destruction around his street from the battle that just undertook. "Hey Dorumon?" Kirah asked, "Yeah?" His partner replied, "Do Digimon like human food?"Kirah asked curiously "Depends what it is, for the last few days I've been eating out of garbage bins." The purple Digimon looked a bit worried what his Tamer might offer him to eat, "Well then your going to love mom's hamburgers." Kirah laughed, "How do you know?" Dorumon asked suspiously, "Well Yuki-Botamon can't get enought of them." Kirah winked to his partner before entering his house to introduce Dorumon to his family.

Sun Casscade

The Sun's Water
    Years
  • "Hey Roxanne?" Labramon's voice came. Roxanne just barely heard it through her ear-buds. She pulled one out and raised her eye brows.

"Yeah?"

"Did you say your parents always fight like this?" Labramon said. "'Cause that's kind of sad. Why do they stay in the same house if they hate each other so much?"

"That's exactly what I've wondered for the past eight years of my life." Roxanne replied. She stood up and grabbed a black satchel with a bejeweled dark red cross-bone scull her friend had made for her. She stuffed a small bag of chips, a water bottle, a notebook and pen, her cell phone, and her digivice in it. She put it over her shoulder, put her Mp3 in her pocket, and left one ear bud in her ear while she continued listening to music. "Come on Labramon, we're going for a walk."

"You do that? Most humans are too scared right now."

"I'd rather face a hundred digimon than listen to my parents fight 24/7." Roxanne said, and she and Labramon easily exited the building. Roxanne headed to town square, where a lot of commotion was. She picked up Labramon. "Be a stuffed animal. No talking, or moving."

"Okay." Labramon said really quietly. Roxanne found Labramon was around the weight of a fair sized dog, but was able to lift her okay anyway. She walked to the railing where the ground inclined harshly below , where shops were built into the ground below as a shopping center. There were two big green parrot-looking digimon.

"Crap, that's not good. They're attacking the square!" Roxanne said. "Look at those kids and people down there, they're in danger! Labramon we need to do something, that's Parrotmon, correct?"

"Yeah." Labramon said quietly.

"We are so incredibly screwed." Roxanne said quietly.

(This is basically everyone's cue to meet up. So yeah, in my next post I'll say who has the ability to digivolve to champion level right now.)

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • "Oh man I need to get fit." Kirah panted as he stopped sprinting for the last 15 minuets with Dorumon following Monochromon, "Wait why is here going to that place with the 2 Parrotmon?" Kirah muttered to himself as Dorumon stared at the 2 Ultimate level Digimon attacking the city square. "Well looks like our job is tougher now, not only we have to face 1 champion but 2 Ultimate digimon as well!" Kirah sighed as he rushed towards the attacking Digimon, "Hey you!!" Kirah shouted at Monochromon as he threw a rock from the debris the Dino-Digimon had left behind from his trail of destruction. It was a stupid move of Kirah's since he now had the attention of all 3 Digimon. "Go NOW!!" Kirah shouted to the people being attacked as the 3 Digimon charged at him. "This would be a good time to evolve right?" Kirah asked as he tried every random combination of buttons on his Digivice. "Shame I can't." Dorumon replied as he got into his battle stance.

Sun Casscade

The Sun's Water
    Years
  • (Normally I wouldn't post right after the post that was right after my previous post, but I'm determined to keep this going now. Anyways I will be making up attacks for Labramon, not obsessively or god-moddy but because I can only find two attacks it can use. If you need to do so you may, but if they get out of hand I'll have to call you out on it.)

"Hey you!" Roxanne heard someone call, and she snapped her head over too look.

"Are you trying to get killed!" Roxanne exclaimed. She saw the Monochrommon get ready to attack him, and picked up a big stone that'd been knocked loose of a building. "Take this you dinosaur imposter!" She threw it at it's forehead, but it broke on impact.

"Now who's trying to get killed?" Labramon asked and jumped out of her arms. "Bark Granade!" A bolt of fire shot at the monochromon and hit it, and it seemed to do a little bit a damage, but not any where near enough, and now one of the Parrotmon were flying up and looking straight at Roxanne.

"Labramon, little issue here!"

(Labramon and Dorumon will be the only two to evolve this fight. Dajaman1996, you can have Dorumon evolve when you seem fit, and Labramon will evolve probably in my next post.)

Back