• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leaders Adventure [T]

Years
  • NO MORE SPOTS LEFT!
    Owner: mzmingle
    Co-Owner: Curious.

Storyline
    :pokeball:

It was 1956. There were no Gym Leaders or Elite Four, instead, people battled for fun and money. Until a man called Gregory McMaphee had an idea to make the Gym Battlers. He decided that there should be a reason to battle, other than money. That was when he invented Gyms. There were only five, one in each region, owned by Gregory and his family Millie, Joseph, Tim and Alisha. When one was defeated, the competitor who defeated them got a golden piece. When they got all five, they could enter the Gym Challenge...

In the challenge, many trainers battled to become one of these new "Gym Leaders." They had to travel through each region and battle people to prove they were worthy for the challenge – to become a gym leader.

You are one of them people who tried for it. You receive a letter from Professor McMaphee. In the letter there was a ticket for the boat to Kanto, and a message that said:

Dear [PLAYER],
    Please come to the port nearest your town on the twenty fourth of July, and it will take you to Pallet town where you can start your adventure to beat the five leaders and get the five golden pieces. Are you worthy to become a Gym Leader? We'll see.

SU:pokeball:

Name: (First & Last, preferably a real Gym Leader (if it is you can make up a surname))
    Personality: (At least 5 sentences)
    Appearance: (Make it look like your chosen gym leader if using one. 5 sentences at least)
    History: (Not too much needed, but at least 3 sentences.)
    Pokemon: Up to 3 for now, Up to four moves for now)
    Other stuff:

Spaces available :pokeball:

1. Melissa (Mel) Typhox.
    2. Red Kurosaki.
    3. Surge Winchester.
    4. Rafael p. (Reserved)
    5. Clust Falore
    6. Shade Storm
    7. Diana Lacelett
    8. Joe Arnold
    9. Flameheart7

Shop system :pokeball:

Every battle you win, pokemon you catch, pokemon you evolve or something else you will get Pokepoints.

Capture: 10pts
    Win: 20pts
    Draw: 10pts
    Evolve: 15pts
    (MORE COMING SOON)

Got points for this RP but don't know what to get? Heres a list!
    Pokeball: 2pts
    Any Berry: 2pts
    Accesory (Player or pokemon): 5pts
    (MORE COMING SOON)

NEW Places. :pokeball:

Millie's Cafe: A nice cafe - located on Cinnibar Island - where you can have nice food - battle Millie who will give you the golden Articuno part.

Joseph's Park: A beautiful park with many pokemon - Located in Blackthorn City - Battle Joseph who gives you the golden Moltres part.

Tim's Hair Salon: A hair salon where Tim does hair of pokemon and trainers alike - Located in Sootopolis City - Battle Tim who will give you the golden Zapdos part.

Alisha's Training Place: A place where you can train your pokemon in the room of their respective type. - Located in Sunyshore City - Battle Alisha who will give you the golden Ho-Oh part.

Greg's Hotel: A place where you can stay when you are bored and you can train there - Located in Opelucid City - Battle Greg who will give you the golden Lugia part.

Training Town: In each region there is also a town where you can train your pokemon right near the beginning town.

Docks: There are docks in Pallet Town, Cinnibar Island, New Bark Town, Blackthorn City, Littleroot Town, Sootopolis City, Twinleaf Town, Sunyshore City, Nuvema Town and Opelucid City, all going to the next place or coming from the last.

Rules:pokeball:

1. This RP allows minor bad language and gore.
    2. Bunnying is allowed if you ask the owner of the player, and me.
    3. Always listen to the owner/co owner.
    4. When you are capturing pokemon, always state what pokeball you have thrown and end it at the ball shaking and I will determine if you caught it.
    5. In battles against characters that you randomly find (not eachother) you end with the LAST attack between the last two pokemon, and I will determine the winner.
    6. Have Fun or you get banned forever
    7. This RP is rated T

Hope this gets accepted!

Years
  • May I join?

Name : Gardenia Tree
    Personality : I am excitable, mental, and generally crazy. I prefer the grass type, but use others when need be. Ghost Pokemon freak me out. I enjoy beating other trainers. I enjoy teaching people tactics.
    Apearance : I look like I have lived in a tree. I have purple eyes. I wear as little clothes as possible. I only wear green. I have orange hair.
    History : I was taken away from my parents when I was two. I lived in a foster home until I ran away. Sine then, I have lived in a tree.
    Pokemon : Turtwig (tackle and razor leaf), staravia (wingattack and arial ace) and luxio spark and confusion)

Back