• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Hibernia League (OOC)

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
  • POKEMON
    The Hibernia League

000-threestarterspercent25.png

Rated PG13 for creature violence, and very mild swearing.

Story:
    Spoiler:

Teams:
    ~Genevieve~
    Spoiler:

~juniebug910~
    Spoiler:

~1ninjadude1701~
    Spoiler:

~RyanRoksXD~
    Spoiler:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • Glad to hear it!

If you need it, do you want the information for the next part, or are you still going to be traveling within Route 1?

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • Alright great! When you're ready for the next part, just say in like a little OOC note that you're ready for the next part, or say she is approaching the next town. c:

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    What moves does Jickard have? In my next post I'm battling one :)

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    So right now I have to decide between catching the Jickard and getting exp for Vis, correct?

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • So right now I have to decide between catching the Jickard and getting exp for Vis, correct?

Yes, that's correct, however with the previous post Vislup did get experience. Your next post is basically you as the trainer making the decision to capture Jickard and take it with you, or leave it.

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • Are you completely finished with the first route, or do you want to continue to train? I have no problem putting up info on the next part.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I hope I don't get booted from this rp, we had a really bad storm and I'm at the local hospital to charge stuff, not sure when I'll get power back, they said by July 8th

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
  • Genevieve: Don't worry about it! This RP isn't important, as say making sure everything's okay over there. Take your time. c:

Back