• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are my sprites?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    well if it isn't pokemon EDITOR....there quite good...off topic:a word of advice,don't behave the way u did on serebii

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
    They're really good! I like blisswhirl. You're really good at colouring and fusions. I ican do colouring, just not fusions....

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Threre good but they need a little improvement though. I like some of them though there is something wrong with blisswhirl's left hand.

Off topic: Arent you that jerk THE POKEMON EDITOR that bashed and harassed us back in the Serebii forums. You can't even take comments you just called people faggots for no reason.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    thats him...the one who hates 10 yr olds...ya know the one who got ban

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
    I will just let you know, I have checked Blisswhirl's hand over, and I could not find anything wrong with it at all. It would be cool if you put them up for adoption! You'd do good!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    rea is right....there is no problem with blisswhirl's hand

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'll tell u over pm....it wasn't nice...but I think he deserves another chance

Back