• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Genesis (IC)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
DIGIMON GENESIS

(Formerly known as Digimon Heroes, has now been remastered!)

Setting: Steele City, USA / The Digital World
Year: 2012

Many millenniums ago, a war between two powerful forces raged in an effort for supremacy in the Digital World. One side was already in power and looked upon by their subjects as the guardians of the Digital World. There were six of these guardians initially, but after initial thoughts by their leader, it was proposed that six more potential members be considered into the group. Thus, the members took it upon themselves to nurture the DigiEggs of each new member and raise them until they were strong enough to fend for themselves as a guardian of the Digital World. These guardians showed great attributes and virtues that anyone would want to mimic.

The other side of war included desperate and dastardly individuals who wanted nothing more than to overthrow the guardians of the Digital World and remodel the world to their choosing. Driven by sinful thoughts and actions, these "demons" as they were called by civilians, slowly began to rise to power after several subjects began to questions the sincerity of their guardians. Thus, this led to a plan of action to overthrow the guardians of the Digital World in the form of riots, violent battles, and several days of absolute chaos in the Digital World. Although this group was small, the villainous quality rivaled the heroic nature of the guardians they wanted to dethrone.

The differences of opinions of thoughts obviously clashed, leading to war. The guardians simply wanted to protect the land that they ruled over generously, while the demons showed no mercy in destroying everything in their path. Lives were lost, landmarks were destroyed, and bits of data were left permanently deleted. There was absolutely nothing the guardians could do protect their land or even themselves. They were simply not strong enough to face the task of removing the demons from their land. It was either be annihilated at this moment or retreat from battle and come up with another plan. Being the brave and noble figures that they were, the guardians put their absolute trust in the DigiEggs they had nurtured and sent them into the Real World, in hopes that they would find a partner to help them to grow and become stronger. Those DigiEggs would not have survived what would happen next.

The demons knew that the guardians were ill prepared when it came to facing such unbelievable and unexpected power, so they unleashed all of their energy into one focused attacked. This world was unfit for them, so it was best that they completely destroyed it and built it from the ground up. Unfortunately, the demons were successful in completely vanquishing everything in their path, including themselves. However, their leader knew that this would happen and protected himself from the attack. He also knew that the guardians were sly in sending the DigiEggs into the Real World. So, when the Digital World reformed, he too collected DigiEggs: the DigiEggs of his fallen comrades. Determined to completely destroy any thought of the guardians, the demon leader took it upon himself to become the supreme ruler of the Digital World. But he did not want to stop there. The Real World was his next destination as he needed a source of energy to fuel the DigiEggs he posses. Learning that human emotion triggered a secret energy in Digimon, the demon leader's goal was now clear: he wanted to be ruler of both worlds.

With every life form unaware of the demon leader's intentions, the hopes of both worlds rested on the six DigiEggs the guardians sent to the Real World and who ever held possession of those Digimon. Will they be up for the challenge that they unknowingly signed up for? This is a new beginning... This is... DIGIMON GENESIS.

Humans

1. Xander Peakes
2. Alfie Salem
3. Jason Moral
4. Melissa Majewski
5. Luna Naru
6. Chloe Evergreen

Digimon

1. Bearmon
2. Coronamon
3. Crabmon
4. Psychemon
5. Biyomon
6. Lunamon

Information

D-Touch - The official Digivice of the Tamers, the D-Touch is a key component for the new Digidestined. It was created by a combination of the technology of the Apple iPhone as well as the data inserted by each of their partner Digimon, thus creating the D-Touch. Having similar functions to an ordinary phone, the D-Touch is capable of calling other phones, as well as contacting other D-Touches in the Real World or in the Digital World. There is an application for almost every need for the Tamers as it pertains to Digimon.

The Demon Lords - The Digital World and the Real World's biggest threat, the Seven Great Demon Lords are fueled by the negative thoughts and actions of humans and have continue to strengthen overtime. Led by their leader Lucemon, the 7GDL's biggest goal is to become undigitized while taking over the Real World.

Notes

1. The Digimon presented are the Digimon are the only Digimon that are available, meaning there are NO other Digimon that you can have.

2. No role is gender specific, meaning that Lunamon (a female Digimon) can have a male partner, just as much as Bearmon (a male Digimon) can have a female partner. That being said, I will have the last say as to who has what partner Digimon paired with them. It makes things more interesting!

3. This roleplay is a text and 'episodal' based roleplaying. What I mean by this is there will not be a "point system" or "leveling up" in this roleplay. I'm not really too fond of that. Also, this roleplay will be divided up into different 'episodes' and 'arcs' in order to push to plot and head towards a goal for this RP (to save both worlds!). That being said, each character in this roleplay will be VERY important! No character is greater than the other in those terms. Each character will have specific episodes and obstacles that they shall overcome! We will work together on plotting in the OOC thread!

4. Basic roleplaying and site rules shall apply for this Roleplay. If you don't know those rules by now, I suggest you look them up.

5. As far as applying for this roleplay, this roleplay is NOT "first-come, first-serve" and also I will not allow "reservations" for spots. If you are applying for a position, let me know in advance, but there will be no "reserving" per se.

6. I plan for this RP to be an epic, of sorts, meaning that there could possibly be a sequel, who knows? All that I want are quality posts and quality players in this Roleplay who will be active in and out of character. Once the casting is filled, I will have another set of regulations that I would like for everyone to abide by, for the sake of the roleplay and its players.

7. For information regarding the Digimon in this RP (attacks, digivolutions, history, etc.) please visit this website as I will not provide a link for every single Digimon that we just so happen to come across.

It is my preference to have have an even cast of three male and three female characters, however I understand that that may not happen. However, keep this in mind when applying. I really want an even distribution of genders with this roleplay. Also, when applying, keep in mind that your character believes that his or her Digimon is the only Digimon that exists. They do not know about other Digimon.

Episodes

Arc One - Boogeymon's Reign
1. A Rare Scare

------------------------

Episode 1 - A Rare Scare

Summary: Strange things start occurring in the city of New York. Computers, cell phones, and other electrical devices go haywire and strange voices and laughter can be heard only by the ears of six individuals and their Digimon they keep hidden.
Villain: Raremon
Notes: Unlike most RPs, Digimon Genesis is kind of like a TV show: episode based! This means that your characters will have a time to shine, whether if it's solo, with someone else, or with the group as a whole! There is no clear cut star in this RP as we are all stars! Information about what is going to happen in this RP will be continuously posted in the discussion thread so please keep it active!
Opening Setting: Simply put, it's a rather hot autumn day in Steele City. Unseasonably hot, as a matter of fact. Be sure your characters dress for the hot weather or else they'll probably catch a heat stroke. It doesn't matter what your character is doing or where he or she is. The bottom line is that there will be an emergence of a Digimon in a closed off area near an abandoned building. Will your character sense this and help out? It's up to you! Your characters do NOT have their D-Touches yet and their partners must be concealed in public in their In-Training forms (Coronamon is Sunmon, Lunamon is Moonmon, Biyomon is Pinamon, Bearmon is Kapurimon, Psychemon is Tsunomon and Crabmon is Bukamon).

------------------------​

Xander Peakes & Kapurimon

Hot. Hot. Hot. HOT! Why was it so hot in Steele City? It wasn't like the city was located in the southern region of the country. It was probably as far north as you could go. Well, not really, but Xander certainly would have liked to think that at this point of the morning. He woke up to the sound of his iPhone alarm clock going off rabidly and he leaned over to unlock his phone and shut the device's alarm off. A groan escaped Xander's mouth as his brown/blonde hair messily covered his face. Sitting up in his bed, he yawned and stretched his arms as he looked at the foot of the bed where helmeted-purple-stuffed-animal looking creature slept silently, his tail wrapped around his simple body. Xander gave a smug smiled as he said to himself, "Good to see Kapurimon slept comfortably in this heat. I don't know how the hell he does it." Sliding his body out of bed, Xander went over to his stereo system and turned on the radio, causing one of Kapurimon's eyes to open at the sheer shock of a quick spurt of sound.

"Alright, what am I going to wear today?" It was a Saturday morning and Xander had planned on kicking it at the mall with Alfie, a friend of his at the university. At first, Xander thought that Alfie was a pretty weird dude, but he eventually learned to respect the guy. Whether he knew it or not, Alfie was quite entertaining to be around. He certainly was random. After taking a quick shower, Xander returned to his room and threw on a black shirt with with a red vest over it, blue jeans, and black and red tennis shoes. As he sat at the edge of the bed to tie his shoes, he noticed Kapurimon waddle his way over to his Tamer's lap with a look of concern on his face. "What's wrong, dude?"

"Xander, I hear it's pretty hot outside, dude. You sure you want to wear these jeans?" Kapurimon nodded down at his Tamer's jeans, nipping at the material on Xander's thigh. "Seriously, you should buy a pair of shorts or something because I was listening to the radio and the voice in the box said it was a 'hunerd and fo degreez' outside. Sounds painful, right?"

Xander couldn't help but to burst out in laughter. At times, Xander forgot that Kapurimon was not of this world. The guy was a talking animal with a pointed helmet, for crying out loud. He simply shook his head and gave Kapurimon a pat on his, "First, I don't buy many short because I have no money. If you wanna do that, then that's fine with me. Two, it's one-hundred and four, not... whatever that guy said on the radio. Please don't take heed to his words, dude. And finally..." Xander's voice trailed off as he pointed his thumb back at the stereo system, "...dude, did you cut off my stereo?"

"That the thing," Kapurimon laughed. "It kind of zoned out by itself. I don't have any hands, Xander."

"This is true," Xander shrugged, scratching his chin. "A lot of my appliances in my apartment have been doing that lately. TV, toaster, now the stereo. I'm starting to think this apartment is filled with shortages. Not a good thing at all." Xander sighed as he grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, "I'll have to tell maintenance about that." He walked over to a table in the living room and grabbed the pizza box off of it and tossed it in the trash, "I'll have to thank Luna again for the pizza."

"Right, it was yummy!" Kapurimon bounced happily on the bed.

Xander shot him an evil look, "Yeah, you seventy percent of the pizza. Do you even have a stomach? You're a freaking... animal head, dude."

Kapurimon rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever. I do have a stomach! At least I'm not all googoo eyes for the pizza girl."

Xander shot Kapurimon another evil look saying, "I don't even think Luna has the capacity to ACT like a girl, dude. Anyway, are you coming or what?" Xander turned his back to Kapurimon as his partner hopped in his back snugly. "Now let's go." Xander exited his apartment complex and began to walk down the sidewalk, the Steele City Shopping Mall in his sights.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Alfie Salem and Bukamon

"Oh... not again."

Aflie tugged nervously at his blue hair, looking miserably at his computer screen. It flickered from his currently open window to white and blue and back again. The teen put the pen of his tablet down with a tiny sigh. Was it the heat messing with his computer? It was such strange weather. Steele City wasn't known for its heat after all. He sighed again and sat back, rubbing his eyes. Looked like getting up early to do his art project was a bust.

Alfie yawned and looked longingly at his bed. Then he felt a casual weight on his head. "Oi," it grumbled in a voice like popping bubbles. "Don't you got somewhere to be?" Alfie nodded slowly, not offended by his partner's... well, abrasiveness. He had, sadly gotten used to it, as well as the critter not using his name. He had no clue why Bukamon was here or why it was with him. He never seemed very happy with him. "Then get moving." He left the human's head without too much care, going to sit in the sink.

Alfie smiled a little, causing the creature to scoff. It didn't like his soft-heartedness, as Bukamon called it, or his cowardice. He just didn't understand him, but Alfie hoped eventually, it would work out. It had with Xander, despite the other boy's insistence that he was weird but entertaining. Bukamon wanted to hit Xander for that, but Alfie protested. Alfie knew he was strange, look at his hair. It wasn't like it was a big deal or anything. Bukamon hated it though.

Alfie jumped in the shower for a moment, trying to wash off the sweat from this morning. He didn't take long, had to meet Xander after all. He put on cool clothes, a sleeveless white shirt followed by a pair of plain blue jeans. He grabbed his sketchbook and wallet, putting them in his bag. He opened it up for Bukamon, who grumbled before climbing inside.

Kathy had left for... some club event an hour ago. She told him she would get him a new sketchbook if he got her a CD and that candy they both liked. It seemed like a bit much but considering it convinced her to hide his partner, Alfie figured it was worth the tiny hole in his wallet. Plus this book was full. He locked the house door behind him, headed towards the mall. Bukamon was quiet now, surprisingly not commenting on the electronics, which had been happening for weeks now. His fingers clenched around his bag, his hearing aids suddenly shocking his ears.

"Ow..." he murmured. Alfie wiped sweat gently from his brow. "H-heat... I'll have to be careful today." He hurried on. It wasn't good to keep friends waiting.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Melissa and Tsunomon

Melissa stared out the window, tossing a soccerball between her feet. Outside her room, she heard a small grunt, then a crash. She opened her door to see her brother picking up a bunch of random objects and putting them inside a large box. "Is this REALLY needed, Mike?" Mike stood up slowly and nodded with a sweatdrop. "Yeah, because this is all stuff we need to make a home for you-know-who!" Lisa chuckled and nodded before helping her brother bring the box inside.

Lisa then stared with 'the look' at Mike and said "Now leave, I'm getting dressed." Mike sighed, which Lisa rose an eyebrow at, but her brother left.

She looked around, then saw an orange puffball on her bed. "That means YOU TOO, Tsunomon!" Tsunomon lept off of the bed and went behind her nightstand while Lisa got into her usual outfit. "You can come back now, both of you!" Lisa shouted. Tsunomon came zooming out, and Mike came back from the hallway. "Hey Tsunomon! We have some stuff to make your home!" Mike caught Tsunomon, who was about to slam into the door. Tsunomon hopped around after he put him down. "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lisa giggled at the two.

"Well, I have to get going. Come on, Tsunomon." The small furball hopped into her bag as she walked towards the door. "Keep him safe, sis!" Lisa smiled and nodded at her brother before rushing out the door, soccer uniform in her bag for practice tonight with the team.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Chloe Evergreen & Moonmon

" This were delicious. Thanks mom! "
Chloe said eating the last bit of her pancakes. She missed the taste of homemade pancakes and despite knowing how to cook some, she never really managed to make them taste like the ones her mother made.

" Yup. It's good to have mom back home again! " Clair, Chloe's sister, said from the chair she was sitting in next to Chloe.

"You'll eat your words after a few weeks with me. By the way get up and get dressed already, it's nearly noon." their mom scurried them off as she took their plates and went over and put them in the dishwasher. Indeed the two girls were still in their nightwear and didn't seem to want to move from their spot. But they had two, Chloe was only wearing a very long T-shirt that went up to her knees while her sister was in her PJs, not quite the outfit they would like to be seen in by a guest or something like that.

" But it's comfy this way!" Clair whined and put her head down on the table.

" Comfy or not you should change."

"Fine." She responded putting another slice of pancakes in her mouth.

"That's my girl."

"I'm going up to get ready, I'm going out for a while." Chloe said getting up from the table. It was Saturday which meant that until later in the afternoon, when she had to go at some appointments with her manager, she was free to relax a bit. This free time was precious for the girl as she became very busy since her debut as a singer: concerts, rehearsals and studio sessions where the main things that you could see if you skimmed over her agenda. But it was worth doing it, she loved singing and how many teenagers could say they have a job that they like doing.

She went up the stairs, straight to her room. " Ok now what should I wear today?" she said opening her closet and looking at the pieces of clothing she had.

"Um...it's kind of hot outside….that's what the man behind the all knowing screen said. " a droplet like thing said from across the room. The purple drop of water jumped across the bed coming closer to edge of it.

"Moonmon that's a TV!" she giggled as she corrected the tiny creature. Moonmon was a creature, a Digimon more precise, or at least that's what Chloe learnt from Moonmon. She appeared out of the blue one night when Chloe was listening to a negative for a song she was about to record, the song started playing really fast, so Chloe quickly took the earplugs out of her ears, Suddenly a bright light started coming from her Ipod and in a matter of seconds Moonmon materialized in front of her. Since that day the droplet was in Chloe's care and she has taken a liking to it. " So what do you say this one or this one? " Chloe asked holding a bubble white skirt, with navy blue stripes and a white top in one hand and a pair of black shorts and a beige T-shirt with a ribbon at the left shoulder in the other.

"That…That one!" the digimon said pointing with its large antenna towards the outfit with the skirt.

"This one it is then!" and with that Chloe took off the T-shirt she slept in and put it next to her and started dressing up.

"Sis..!" Chloe suddenly heard from behind her door, as she was done putting her clothes on. She quickly dashed to her bed and grabbed Moonmon and placed her in her closet, closing it behind her just in time. "…mom said to take out the garbage when you leave." Chloe's sister said entering the room, facing her sister which was strangely lying back on her closed tiding her top into her skirt.

" Will do! " Chloe bluntly replied. Trying to stir less conversation as she could.

"Ooook!" Clair said and closed the door behind her.

"Good thing she left! " Chloe said and opened the door to her closet only to find a fainted Moonmon on a pile of jeans. " Moonmon wake up!" Chloe said placing the purple digimon in her bed, then went into her bathroom and came back with a glass of water. She sprayed some droplets on Moonmon's face until the digimon finally woke up.

"What happened….it got dark all of a sudden and then my mind went black! " Moonmon said still feeling a bit hazy. "Well I hid you in the closet before my sister could see you." Chloe replied, trying to make it sound funny.

"It was dark and scaaary!" the pokemon said rushing into Chloe's arms almost crying.

"There there, it's ok!" Chloe tried to calm the little creature down. "Don't worry, I told you silly I'll always be there for you!" she replied, reminding Moonmon of a former talk the two had. Indeed Moonmon was very easy to scare and was a tad bit too shy…but once the little critter warmed up to you, you could see that it was really fun to have around with all her curiosity and kindhearted nature.

"'And I'll be there for you too." The pokemon said finally having a wide smile on her face.

"You're my knight in shiny armor!"

"But knights have to fight dragons, you said so in that story!" her frightened tone coming back a bit.

"You'll just fight with my pillows." Chloe joked and tossed one at Moonmon who quickly slapped it with its antenna.

" Ok now hop in my bag and let's get moving!" Chloe said after fixing her bed hair.

Chloe went down stairs with her bag around her shoulder and went into the kitchen to pick up the garbage. The girl said goodbye to her mother and then put her shoes off an exited the house. As she closed the gate to the garden she tossed the garbage in a nearby dumpster and started walking towards the center of the city. It was extremely hot outside, seeing that it was AUTUMN and not SUMMER, but somehow people weren't alarmed by this, they just thought that Summer was still filling in until Autumn came back from her vacation. Chloe took her phone from her bag and dialed up Casey's number, a friend from school. All this time Moonmon was carefully creeping out of her bag to see where they were passing by. The purple creature was really fascinated by the human world and nearly any little thing seemed extraordinary in Moonmon's eyes.

"Hi Chloe. How are things?

"Hi! Fine… going to the park right now. You?

"The usual…. but a bit tired from tennis practice."

"You'll die on the tennis court that's for sure." Chloe joked.

Casey laughed her heart out then finally spoke …." How can you go out during this blistering heat?"

"Say she who just finished practice outside."

"Touche!"

"So I guess you won't be joining me?"

"Well I'd love to but… Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hot and bzzzzzzzzz tired.

"Clair I can't hear you well!! "

"Chloe ... bzzzzzzzzzzzz you there bzzzzzzzzzzz--------------------------the person you are trying to reach is unavailable."

"Now that's strange. Never happened before, I'll try later." The girl said patting Moonmon on her head as she placed her phone back. " Ok we should get to the park in a few minutes or so."

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023

Jason "Jace" Moral and Sunmon

"Jason... Jason... Jace!!!" heard Jace, jarring him from his sleep.

"What, what! I'm up!" he said to the orange creature hovering over him. Rubbing the sleep from his eye, he continued. "What the he** Sunmon. Why're you waking me up? I mean seriously, I have work in the morning." Jace then turned to his clock, the numbers reading 12:00 and flashing. "Gosh, was there another out?" Standing up, he began to walk towards his closet, quickly picking out a change of clothes.

"I think so," Sunmon said. "That's why I woke you up." The Digimon, that's what he called himself, proceeded to float over to the young man's I-Phone. "Your phone still works though. It says it's only seven, isn't that early enough?"

"Yes," he replied, "It's still early. Sorry for yelling at you, you were only helping." Jason watched as Sunmon's face became more cheerful and smiled. "I mean it, dude. If I was late I could of been fired. Do you know if it's going to be cold?"

"Jace," he started. "It's going to be pretty hot. I'm pretty sensitive to cold and being as I'm not feeling any shivering coming on, I think it's warm."

"Well, I trust you so let's leave my jacket here. Once you're ready to leave just jump in my backpack." The Digimon nodded to him and jumped in, obviously ready to go. Jace wanted to laugh at his eagerness, but held back before talking once again. "I'll go wake up Joey and then we can go ahead and leave."

Yawning, Jace walked down the hall, knocking on his cousin's door once getting there. "Hey, Joey. It's time to wake up."

"What time is it," his cousin's muffled voice sounded.

"Just wake up. Don't you have first shift at the pizza place?"

"Crap, thanks bro!" A thunk sounded as Jace began to walk away. Did he just fall off his bed? he thought, laughing.

"It's time to go," he said to his partner. He proceeded to zipping up the bag, leaving a small crack to let Sunmon breathe. Reaching for his helmet, Brian left his apartment and took the elevator down to street level. Before long, he left the building and to the lot where his bike was. A nice red and black Honda CBR 600, a gift from his father after high school graduation. Jace began to put his helmet on and within seconds he was able to turn the bike on.

***​

It didn't take long for Jace to get to the mall and within minutes he was inside the building. Once there, Jace walked for the food court where he could get a Coke.

"Hey Jace," said one of the cashier's. "What would you like?"

"Oh, I'll just need a Coke Terry," he said, reaching for his money. Placing the money on the counter, he waited silently. Terry came back with his drink fairly quickly, happily taking the money before waving. "See ya later," Jace said, walking to his workplace. He could already see several people gathering around, waiting to buy an instrument or a new CD.

Looks like today's going to be busy!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna Naru & Pinamon

"I can't believe I even decided to keep up with the slow speed," Luna complained, closing her cell phone. Lately every electronic she has is going terribly slow. Her Laptop freezes and lets out a beeping noise to remind Luna it has shut down. "Oh no, not you too. Great," she whined, standing up from the black chair. Pinamon kept running around the house, jumping over objects and obstacles to express her emotions. She seems to be full of energy lately.

Due to the heat, the hoodie had to come off. Luna didn't approve of this, but nobody was watching, so who cared. All that remained were her denim pants and tight black shirt. Her dad happens to be at work, while her brother was obviously studying at the local library. Since she was out of school and college was just around the corner, all she did all day was listen to rock music coming from her headphones and draw. In fact, she felt like drawing right now. If her technology is failing now, why not go the old fashioned way?

Luna dragged herself to her bed, where her lead pencil and sketching book lie. Not too far behind came the energetic Pinamon. She made a daring leap and landed on the soft blankets of the bed, looking up at Luna with curiosity. Instead of getting a treat like she usually does, she was greeted by a pat on the head. Not getting what she wanted, she quickly ran up Luna's arm and stood on her head, where she started to peck at her forehead with force.

"Hey hey! Ouch! Stop that! I ran out of treats sorry!" she apologized, speed walking towards the kitchen. Gong past the living room and into the hallway, the two yelped at the sound of an alarm. As it slowly processed through Luna's head, who was just standing there, Pinamon leaped off and started to find the source. Then she realized was it was. "Oh...it's my alarm. Guess work starts in 10 minutes, as always," she mumbled to herself. Her hands grabbed a see through white shawl as she sped towards the exit of the apartment. "PINAMON," she hollered before she opened the door. As if on cue, the small bird-like creature dashed out of Luna's room and on to her head. "Since it's too hot today, I can't really use my hoodie to cover you up....all I have is a sha-" she then paused when Pinamon leaped out on to the ground. She watched as the small bird ran into her room. 'Where does she get all this energy,' the laid back teen thought to herself. In a matter of seconds, Pinamon managed to find a nice, comfortable, black beanie hat. Without hesitation, the bird jumps and manages to bite the hat off Luna's desk, now dragging it along.

"Might as well open the door," she spoke to herself, grabbing the doorknob and opening it just slightly. Her feet kick the skateboard that was by the door, making it land on the floor perfectly. Right when she bent down to grasp it, she felt a soft thing land on her head. Blinking, she lazily grabbed the skateboard and stood up straight, her free hand trying to figure out what was on her head. "A beanie hat?" Luna guessed, Pinamon bouncing up and down in approval. "As long as you stay INSIDE the hat, I'm fine. Don't try to move either. The last customer thought my hair was alive," she reminded Pinamon, who was now inside the hat, cozy and situating herself.

Speed walking and jumping down the stairs with her mad skills, she exits the building in a minute. Once outside, the skateboard is thrown to the ground and Luna gets on. Speeding down the sidewalk, she could feel Pinamon barely making out the world outside. The heat was already getting to the bird, since the black absorbed the sun's rays. She should have thought of the heat before choosing the black beanie.

Finally reaching the Pizza restaurant, a quick glance at the window reminded Luna that she still has her undershirt on. Without hesitation, she put on the white, see through shawl she brought and entered inside. She was thrown her job's uniform, which only consisted of a black and green hat with the name "Harley's Pizza" printed in English letters. It looked pretty neat, now that she thought about it.

"Hey! Luna! You're late!" her companion yelled out angrily.

"Only by a few seconds though," Luna replied, walking up to the counter with the skateboard in hand. "So how many for now?"

"We just received an order before you even showed up."

"This early in the morning?" Luna whined. "Who is it so I can get it over with?" she asked with a calm tone.

"It's Herman. The one who always orders in the mornings."

"Oh right. Well, give me the pizza and I'll deliver then. At least I remember where he lives." Her friend went over to the back of the store, returning with two boxes of pizza. He placed them on the counter, glaring at Luna. "15 bucks, alright?"

"Alright. Let's do this," she grabbed the pizzas with one hand. Unfortunately, they were pretty heavy, so she pushed her skateboard towards the entrance to use both hands. "Be back in 10 minutes then. Later," she told her friend before walking out Harley's Pizza and into the outside world. The hot sun was beaming down at them, Pinamon unable to resist the urge to jump up and down. "Come on, you can handle being lazy for 10 minutes, right?" she whispered out, whining as she got on the skateboard and started to head to her left. Being 8 AM in the morning, there was plenty of traffic around. She recognized half their faces and smiled at a few who bothered to smile at her.

She wondered about her friends. She hasn't spoken to them in a while. Maybe she could give them a call after her shift ends. Besides, Pinamon could have fun letting out her energy.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Xander Peakes & Kapurimon

Xander was headed down the sidewalk, clenching the straps on his backpack as he quickly walked in the direction of the shopping mall. Knowing Alfie, he probably would be there later than Xander, but that was typical Alfie. However, the guy was reliable and trustworthy to him so the friendship was pretty tight. As he walked, Xander could smell the scent of pizza from a block away and noticed Luna getting out of the restaurant on her skateboard. He lifted a hand to wave at her but she quickly zoomed by on her skateboard. A chuckle escaped his mouth as the zipper on his backpack open and Kapurimon spoke.

"Ya see? You waved to her and everything. I knew you liked her," Kapurimon teased his partner, but Xander simply rolled his eyes.

"It's called common courtesy, Kapurimon," Xander looked back at him. "Besides, Luna and I are friends, we go to the same college. If YOU had friends, you would speak to them when you saw them. That's the way of the human world, get it?"

With a pout on his face, Kapurimon nodded and said, "I suppose. But, Luna smelled... weird today. She didn't smell like a human."

"That's probably the pizza smell." Xander quickly retorted.

"No, it smelled... similar. It smelled like a Digimon."

Xander laughed and said, "Another Digimon? Get real. If there were other Digimon, they would be rampaging the city right?'

Kapurimon silently agreed before submerging back into Xander's backpack. He finally reached the mall and noticed that it was mildly populated. It had just opened about twenty minutes ago and the traffic rush wasn't happening just yet. Xander made his way over to the music store, in search of Alfie, when he saw Jason setting up the store. Jason was much bigger and taller than Xander, but he wasn't intimidating to Xander. He was a pretty cool big guy. "Yo, Jace, what's up dude!"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
((Will anyone notice this, please? Since pretty much nobody knows Lisa, we need a meeting for her!"

Lisa and Tsunomon

Lisa walked towards the mall, since she had to pick up something for her mom. Once there, she heard a loud commotion from one store. She also heard the scream from the manager.

"Those punks stole everything in every cash register!" He pointed to five men running towards the food court. Lisa followed after them.

She skidded to stop, right in front of them. The leader yelled "Get out of the way, or do ya wanna get pummled?!" Lisa frowned and replied "Actually, YOU are the ones who will get pummled." She then ran towards them, and kicked the leader in the chest, who slammed into the other members.

The manager came and thanked her many times. Lisa smirked. "Just did what I had to do. And please don't offer a reward-I don't accept those." The manager nodded, then glared at the theifs, who were tied up. "YOU punks are coming with me until the police arrive!" Dragging them away, the manager took one last look at Lisa, who snapped her fingers and waved before leaning against a wall, tossing her soccerball between her legs.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023

Jason "Jace" Moral and Sunmon

"Yo, Jace," heard Jason, as he turned on the last light. "What's up dude!" Turning around, Jace saw Alexander Peakes, Xander for short. Xander was a regular to the shop so Jace saw him around a bit. He was a nice teen as well, so they got along pretty well.

"Hey der," replied the shop employee. "Anyways, I'm just getting this place sorted out. There's a lot of people who want Chloe Evergreen's new CD." (=3) "So how are- Just a second."

With a squirm from Sunmon, Jace had realized that he still had his backpack on. Jason ran behind the counter without a second thought and quickly unzipped the pack. "Sorry buddy," he whispered, putting it on the ground.

"Don't worry," Sunmon said. "I'm fine but I smell another Digimon! It's coming from Xander though!" At the moment, the little creature appeared frantic. Whatever it was he smelled, he was excited about it

"What are you talking about? I thought you were the only Digimon out there? And maybe he's just wearing Digimon-scented cologne."

Sunmon merely scowled at him before answering. "Are you the only human?"

Sighing, Jace stood back up. "Sorry about that," he told Xander. "So how are you?"

Fuyu

Years
Alfie Salem and Crabmon

Alfie knew he was late, but he also knew better than to rush in this heat. Plus Bukamon would grumble at the uncomfortable ride. He clutched to his bag tightly. He looked easy to be mugged, better not to give anybody any more ideas than they already had. As he walked into the food court, he saw a girl beat up some thieves. Bukamon, peeking through his bag, let out a quiet chuckle of pride.

"Man," he muttered. "Why can't I have that chick? For real... I'm stuck with this guy... come on..." Alfie didn't hear this. He was too busy quietly panicking, having not seen the rest of the scene unfold. Why had that girl with the soccer ball just beat up those people? That wasn't... that wasn't very nice was it? Did she like hurting people? Oh... Oh no. He was getting out of here like now. That decided, Alfie bolted, causing Bukamon to grimace and growl. "Oi man what the heck are you doing? Go talk to her, maybe her courage will rub off on ya!"

"Hush!" Alfie hissed desperately, looking anxiously around for Xander. The Digimon scoffed and froze, sniffing.

"Hey... I smell a Digimon. Hey pay attention you jumpy little flea!" Bukamon's urgent whisper still held a sneer, so Alfie didn't think it was that serious.

Alfie glanced down at the bag and shushed it, noticing Jason at the window of the CD store. He knew Jason vaguely and thought he was a pretty okay guy, rather intimidating though, even after you got to know him. Hopefully the girl (Lisa) wouldn't notice him going in here. Oh... Xander was there too. Good. He'd found him.

"S-Sorry I'm late," he called softly as he came toward the store. "Saw something a little scary and my laptop was being weird." He felt Bukamon chortle and kept quiet.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna Naru & Pinamon

At a course of 10 minutes, she managed to skate around the streets and into an empty neighborhood. Unlike the others, who were busting with people and traffic, this one was very eerie and quiet. She always liked this street: quiet, small, and no kids rampaging around. As if by coincidence, her customer always kept trees on their front yard. Probably one of the only houses that actually has trees.

She skid into a sudden stop, causing her beanie to fall over into the ground, where Pinamon landed. Leaping out in anger, she jumped up and down furiously at Luna. Like always, Luna ignored her rampages and walked towards the door. As her finger pressed on the doorbell, she cocked her head and mouthed out "hide" to Pinamon. Nodding, the bird dashed towards the nearest bushes before the door could creak open. There, standing in front of Luna, was Herman. His brown hair was gelled into a Mohawk, which surprised Luna.

"Uhh, here's your pizza," she forced herself to say, staring at his unsuspecting hairdo.

"Hehe, unexciting, isn't it? " he sarcastically mumbled to her as he stretched out his stubby arms to grab the pizza. She knew that if he only exercised and shed some fat, he could probably look very handsome, but every time she pointed that out to him, he refuses to listen. Oh well, Luna tried. She was handed the money soon after.

The slamming of the door was the cue for Pinamon to leap out of the bushes and into Luna's stomach, who quickly fell to her knees. "God, Pinamon, why," she screeched out, grabbing her skateboard weakly. The bird didn't seem feel to feel remorse, since she was used to slamming into Luna's stomach without warning. Pinamon watched as she forced herself to stand up and get on the skateboard, her beanie in hand. "Come on get on," Luna told the bird, who was already running up her shoulder. Once she sat on her head, Luna placed her hat on her head to cover Pinamon.

They immediately left the vicinity, trying to speed down the streets and into the traffic. Luckily, all the lights were red by the time she reached them, so she managed to pass by quickly. It only took her a few minutes to reach Harley's Pizza. There she checked in and was surprised to see that nobody had ordered yet.

"Turns out we have competition," her friend stated annoyingly.

"What can we do about it. They probably need the money too," Luna replied, placing the hat she never wore on the counter.

"HEY...you never wore the hat, did you?" he shot her a glare, only to be evaded.

"I already had a hat, would be a waste of a good beanie," she lied, which managed to convince her friend. "I have to go get a new jacket at the mall. It just opened not too long ago, so maybe I can get the best ones," she told her friend, who responded with a groan. "Oh come on, you know you can Dave," she used his name, which managed to actually bring up his spirits.

"You used my name....fine," he agreed. She always liked doing that to him. She rarely, probably never, calls him by his name, so when ever she does, he gets super happy for some reason. Luna never bothered to stop and wonder why, but it's not her business.

She rushed out and leaped on her skateboard, zooming out into the streets, heading for the mall. Along the way she saw familiar faces of neighbors and city folks. Pinamon was getting uneasy, the beanie slightly moving about. This caused Luna to cringe. "Please...stay steady. We're almost there," she spoke loudly, knowing that people could label her as crazy. As she entered the mall, she was surprised right off the bat by action. By the food court, which happens to be the very first thing in the mall besides a long hallway of beauty, was a girl around her age with a pink shirt(oh pink, great) and denim jeans. From the looks of it, she is actually pummeling down on what appears to be thieves. Without thinking, Pinamon runs off her head, the beanie still concealing the bird. Luna witnessed as the hat went towards the girl's direction. "Oh man oh man, this is not good," she mumbled to herself, quickly getting on her skateboard and rushing towards her Digimon. Right before she could collide with the girl, who didn't seem to notice Luna, she snatched Pinamon from the ground and did a sharp turn towards the wall. Shocked, she uses her free hand to stop herself from crashing against the wall. Gasping for air, she glares at the hat. 'This is why I don't take you outside my home,' she thought mentally. She could feel Pinamon still itching to meet the stranger.

"I'll talk to her, happy?" Luna finally gave in, Pinamon running in circles inside the hat as a sign of happiness. She didn't want to meet this "stranger." She sees everything differently, from the way she fought the robbers. She fought. With that mentally said, she gave a glance at the tomboy behind her and placed her beanie back on. The mirrors on the store's walls showed Luna's face, making her glance at herself. She had a tan face with a bandage on her left cheek thanks to a bad fall she had last week while practicing on her skateboarding moves. Her silvery grey eyes stand out from her black, short, and messy hair. The headphones are around Luna's neck, the music still going on.

Luna turned and faced the girl, who was now playing with a soccer ball. Nice to know she was a tomboy too. Before Luna could even open her mouth, she catches a quick glimpse of Alfie, who's blue hair still catches her attention. Luna wanted to run up to Alfie and talk to him, knowing he usually hangs around Xander...but Pinamon is waiting for the friendship of the girl. 'Well here goes nothing,' she thought.

"Uhh, hey. What's up?" she forced herself to say. Luckily she hid her boring tone and used a very lively one, not wanting to bore the girl to death.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Lisa and Tsunomon

Lisa noticed a girl with a beanie cap on come towards her. The girl said "Uhh, hey. What's up?" Lisa smiled and replied "Nothing much, except for what just happened if you saw it. Name's Lisa. What's your's?"

From her bag, Tsunomon became a bit restless. He smelled another digimon, and it came from the new girl. But, knowing he couldn't come out, Tsunomon did his best to stay put, right where he was.

Meanwhile, Lisa tossed the soccer ball between her legs, tossed it up into the air, and caught it between her knees. "My dad is a proffessional soccer player, and my mom hosts a cooking show. I wannt to take after dad, but mom wants me to be like her." Out of the corner of her eye, Lisa saw Mike in a hallway and waved at him to come over. Once he was there, Lisa said "This is my bro, Mike. He practices soccer with me in the evenings."

Mike snapped a finger and said "Yo." His sister chuckled, then said "So, I told you about us, what about you?"

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Luna Naru & Pinamon

She responded in a similar tone to your's, which surprised you. Maybe she's not so bad after all, who knows. "Nothing much, except for what just happened if you saw it. Name's Lisa. What's your's?" she responds, Pinamon trying not to leap out. Somebody struck you odd. This isn't like Pinamon. Usually she sits quietly, listening and learning about a new friend...but she seems very uneasy...as if...she was unsettled about something.

"Yeah, I saw the action. Name's Luna," she introduced herself, not giving a smile. Actually, she never gives a smile. Hopefully it doesn't scare the girl away. Watching as the soccer ball was toyed with, Luna thought about what to say next. She was never good with conversations, except with Xander and Alfie, those two were an exception.

"My dad is a proffessional soccer player, and my mom hosts a cooking show. I want to take after dad, but mom wants me to be like her." Luna chuckled a bit. She wishes she still HAD a mom. Suddenly, a male came and joined the conversation, making Luna grow uneasy. The boy must be close to the new friend if she waved at him. "This is my bro, Mike. He practices soccer with me in the evenings."

Mike snapped a finger and said "Yo." His sister chuckled, then said "So, I told you about us, what about you?"

The question was hard to answer, so you stopped and glanced around the mall. After a few seconds of pondering for an answer, something clicked on your head. "My father works at a nearby Mechanic Shop. My brother is studying at college, so I only see him at late hours. As for me, I work at Harley's Pizza," she explained. To be honest, Luna is a bit surprised none of them recognized her. She's the one everybody knows for serving the pizza and delivering it. Then again, she never saw their faces, so she probably never had them two as customers. She was about to add more until she realized she came to the mall for another important goal. Dave was waiting for her, taking over her shift. It would be horrible to leave him with the mess.

"Gotta go, have something important to do, later," she waved at them goodbye before jumping on her skateboard and leaving the area. Luna didn't glance back to see their reactions, but the jacket must NOT be taken. It would be a waste to come to the mall, and the jacket you came here for was taken.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Chloe Evergreen & Moonmon

Chloe had reached the central park in no time. She was now walking by the river that went through the park with Moonmon that had her head up high as she wanted to get a better view of the place. It wasn't like the two hadn't been there before, that park was the birthplace of many of Chloe's songs, but Moonmon couldn't get enough of the human world. The girl stopped in front of a bench that was shaded by a lush willow, she put her bag on the bench and sited herself next to it, closing her eyes. The wind was blowing softly brushing Chloe's face and it went past her.

" Umm Chloe, is it safe now to come out? " Moonmon said quietly creeping her head out a bit from the bag.

Chloe opened her eyes and looked around. The only people in sight were a bunch of kids that were playing with their remote handled helicopter, but they were pretty far. "Sure. You should stretch your……..antenna a bit!" Chloe said giggling at the last part.

"Ok. Just hope no one passes…WAAAAAA!!!!" the digimon yelled and jumped back in the bag as soon as she got outside.

"What's the matter?!?!" Chloe panicked, but her worried face soon turned into laughter. " Silly you, it's just a squirrel!" she assured the digimon who was making the bag shake due to its fear, as a squirrel had jumped on the bench and brushed its antenna as it jumped on the ground.

"B-b-but it caught me off guard!" the little purple digimon said softly from the bag.

"That may be, but you have to try and be a little more lesss cowardly." Chloe pointed out.

"I'll try." She said looking down.

" Hey don't fret about it. You'll manage someday. " Chloe said, noticing that she stepped on a mine with her last statement. " Say why don't we get some ice cream? "

"That cold ice stick thingy!?!?!" the digimon quickly asked, her eyes beaming with anticipation.

"Yeah that one. I'll be back."

And with that Chloe went over to the nearest ice cream stand and came back holding two chocolate popsicles. Moonmon was already drooling at the sight of Chloe's hands. The girl sat down on the bench and put her hand town in front of Moonmon's mouth. Being and armless creature, Chloe had to help the tiny digimon in some situations. The two started eating the ice cream, Moonmon enjoying every taste of it. Chloe finished her treat first and seeing that her digimon was only half way done, using her now free arm, searching for her IPod that was carefully placed in a side pocket in her bag. She turned the device on and put her earplugs on and set it on shuffle. Chloe leaned her head on the bench and enjoyed some nice tunes.

Time passed, about half an hour or so and Moonmon was long finished eating the ice cream. The purple droplet of water had crawled up onto Chloe's lap and watching some ducks swim across the surface of the water, while her master was still immersed in music. "I've got a tight grip on reality,/ but I can't let go of what's in front of me here. …..bzzzz Your end is near HA HA HA HA!!!!" Chloe suddenly heard as the song was cut off then a surge wet through her earplugs which made the girl quickly pull them off from the shock. Chloe threw the ear plugs on the ground just a second before they blew up releasing a faint smoke.

" Now that was really strange! " Chloe said putting her hands on her ears.

"Are you hurt?" Moonmon asked being startled by the sudden movement of the girl

"Just a slight shock but nothing serious!" Chloe said giving a slight smile. Her eyes were still locked on the burnt earplugs in front of them while her mind could keep pondering on the words she heard before the short circuit.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Xander Peakes and Kapurimon

Raising a brow at Jace's sudden movements to his bag, it wasn't long before he returned to Xander's presence as the boy said, "I'm... doing fine. Just waiting on Alfie to meet me here so we can hang out. Other than that, it's been a pretty boring morning, y'know?"

Before he knew it, Alfie had appeared behind them, apologizing profusely for being late. Xander laughed a little, having gotten used to Alfie's lateness on several occasions. Xander really could never figure out that guy for the life of him. With a heart laugh, Xander turned around and scratched his own head.

"Your laptop is being weird? What do you mean?"

Fuyu

Years
Alfie Salem and Bukamon

Thankfully Xander wasn't angry. It touched and worried him how casually the male took his tardiness. Oh well. Thankfully Bukamon had stopped grumbling and was comfortably nestled against the boy's computer. Or as comfortably as you could get against thick plastic. The teen carefully adjusted his hearing aids, one having nearly been dislodged in his sudden flight.

A moment later, Alfie managed to find the words to respond. "Oh... well, I was trying to do my project for art class and my screen kept fading in and out. It was really strange... and I got up so early too... at least the initial sketch is saved." He looked around carefully at the CD racks and then found the one he was looking for. "Um... Jason..." he began softly, pointing at it. "Is it all right if I buy that?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Lisa and Tsunomon

Lisa watched as Luna walked away, then turned to Mike. "I bought the thing for mom, and right now I need to get something else. You go ahead and meet me in the park, kay?" Lisa nodded, then walked out of the mall.

Once at the park, Lisa went behind a tree and brought out Tsunomon. "LISA! I smelled a digimon back at the mall. It was coming from the top of Luna's head, under the hat!" She widened her eyes before thinking hard. "You DID say that you weren't the only digimon in existance. Maybe others got them as well...could you tell what it was?" Tsunomon shook his head sadly, and Lisa sighed. "Guess we might have to go back...but Mike said to meet him here, which means we have to stay..." Her thoughts were interuppted by a loud squeal from the other side of the tree.

Tsunomon only needed one look to know that he definently wasn't the only digimon in this world. A small gray teardrop with an anntenae was inside a bag next to another girl. Lisa only needed the same amount of looks as well. "I was right! Tsunomon?" The furball nodded, then hopped into Lisa's hands.

Lisa went out from behind the tree, and walked over to the girl and the Moonmon. Tsunomon hopped down and smiled at Moonmon. "Nice to see you!" Lisa nodded to the digimon, then turned to the girl. "You can see this already. You are not the only person with a digimon. There are more than our two, as well. But you might know that already." Lisa then smiled. "It's a good thing, too! My name is Lisa, and this little guy is Tsunomon. What about you?"

Lisa sure hoped the other digimon wasn't just a model, or she might get questioned, and Tsunomon might get examined, or even hurt. Or worse...

Back