• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seviperian Clan

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Welcome all to the Seviperian Clan!

In the Seviperian Clan or SC, we are ruthless.
We could throw strategy out the window. Pure strength is all we need. Of all things, we could easily Wrap our opponents to death... I mean faint... We are the coldest part of the mind.

From the weakest Ekans to the strongest Seviper, we will become warriors together.

Joining SC is simple.
All you must do is reply to this thread with the Pokemon games you play, your friend code, and your name.

We have a few things to say.
We're in TEL.
We're not afraid of you.
Snakes are the most glorious.

Currently, besides SuperTreaz, are members are:
R a c h e l! :D
Blissey (Kobora) :3
Keith!

We are beginning our first tournament! It will be between us, and the Arcanian scum. Hopefully we will win!
All of the rules will be found on the TEL page.

Here in SC, we have a couple of ranks. The first is the Ekans. The next is the mighty Onix. Then the Steelix. Then the Arbok. And finally, the magnificent Seviper.

If you want to be better known here, you're going to want to do some battles. We're bitter enemies with Arcanines. Fighting them can get you to a higher rank up here. To be exact, every 10 wins you have will boost you in rank.

And, if any Arcanines are reading this... Watch out, we know Glare.

Last edited:

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
Hey, the Arcanian already has two members and this has none, so here I am!

I currently play...
Black: 0991 6552 0905
HeartGold: 0648 0141 1439

Name's Rachel! (Although I reckon that was obvious...)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
For now, all I play is...
White: 2666-8219-1118
I lost my SoulSilver, and I use Pearl for challenges, but when I get Black 2, I'll add that fc.

Name's Kobora, but I perfer the nickname Blissy! (It's a nickname I got from a Mario Kart Wii clan)

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Awesome! Now, we have a total of 5 members in the Eevee League! Almost enough to start a tourney! :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
name: keith
fc: in my sig
i would like to join the servipian clan. My main pokemon would be mew.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
I usE an ou set on him. Not the uber set. Is that ok? But I do have other pokemon. But if I can use the ou set for new that would be great.

Years
hey sevipers, i know we dont get along but anyone want a battle?
anyways if you do pm/vm me and well get this battle started
friend code is in my signature

Last edited:
Back