• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
@Umbr30n No, I am the League Champion, meaning I decided to go around the world and challenge other Regions.

Kanto, yes you are, in Johto, you are not. I am the League Champion, who ACTUALLY GOES TO OTHER REASONS, while you just go to the summit of a mountain.

IS YOUR new title based off my Champion PRANKSTER title?

@Hikari: You are nothing but a weak furball.

Red99

World Champion
Years
@Umbr30n Just making it clear that I am the champion. Every time you beat me, I get stronger. Fear my level 100's! Plus, I actually appear in the Unova, Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. I also went to the Sinnoh.

Years

Remember guys, if you see me offline for most of the day it's because I will be at social skills class.

My big fear is that while I'm studying the boys will win this thread... watch.

I'm undertaking this class twice a week to improve my real life social skills (which are terrible compared to my internet social activity) so if you see me offline (other than sleeping) it's because of that.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
@Umbr30n Just making it clear that I am the champion. Every time you beat me, I get stronger. Fear my level 100's! Plus, I actually appear in the Unova, Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. I also went to the Sinnoh.

@Red: OBJECTION!

My title likes to differ.

It says I'm the REAL World Champion, as I won all all Pokemon League Champion Annuals, although I was absent on #9. However, they said an unknown champion (Me) was up against you in the final, and I won. Even though you misheard the announcement.

So I believe it's time for you to edit your statistic to "Second place champion".

Level 100s? HAH! I trained my Pokemon so nicely they went on levels over 9000. You, Red, only appear at Mt. Silver and Kanto as the Kanto Champion, while I, the Johto Champion, went to Kanto, Johto, Mt. Silver, Poketopia, Orange Islands, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Almia, and many more.

So making it clear Red, I'm the REAL world champion. I'M the one who inspired you.

Pokemon League Champions Annual #1: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #2: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #3: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #4: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #5: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #6: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #7: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #8: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #9: Me (Although Red thinks it's him, he misheard the announcement saying that I won again).
Pokemon League Champions Annual #10: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #11: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #12: Me.
Pokemon League Champions Annual #13: Me.

What do you say to that, Red? The announcement said I'M THE WORLD CHAMPION. I don't care how you deny, but I can sweep you with ONE Pokemon.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@Red if you don't believe me, the result is given with this exact quote:

Ryan Sowling said:
Red and Umbr30n! Your time has come! Now to reveal who is World Champion.

Our winner of Pokemon League Champion's Annual #9, and the World Champion is...

UMBR30N!

Evidence is there.

@Diab_Low: I have you know I'm a human who is 6 feet and 6 tall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back