ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1101    
Old August 28th, 2013 (9:26 PM).
lit000 lit000 is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 30
    Can you explain clearly?

    Seems like reshiram was overwritten from Groudon.
    When I defeat reshiram, will I get 3sp.atk EV's? Or will I just get 3 atk EV's from the original groudon input?

    And does this work to other pokemon as well?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1102    
    Old August 28th, 2013 (11:14 PM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,503
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lit000 View Post
    Can you explain clearly?

    Seems like reshiram was overwritten from Groudon.
    When I defeat reshiram, will I get 3sp.atk EV's? Or will I just get 3 atk EV's from the original groudon input?

    And does this work to other pokemon as well?
    That's pretty much how it works.
    You get the EVs corresponding to the Pokemon data not their sprite or name.
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
    Reply With Quote
      #1103    
    Old August 30th, 2013 (8:50 AM).
    MegaLucario14 MegaLucario14 is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 4
      how can i have a mega lucario in victory fire 2.32 ? is it possible ?
      Reply With Quote
        #1104    
      Old August 31st, 2013 (5:29 AM).
      MegaLucario14 MegaLucario14 is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 4
        is it possible to have mega pokemon in victory fire ?
        Reply With Quote
          #1105    
        Old August 31st, 2013 (5:48 AM).
        lit000 lit000 is offline
           
          Join Date: Apr 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 30
          yes it is, i just had one!
          Reply With Quote
            #1106    
          Old August 31st, 2013 (5:59 AM).
          MegaLucario14 MegaLucario14 is offline
             
            Join Date: Aug 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 4
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by lit000 View Post
            yes it is, i just had one!
            how did you have a mega pokemon ? teach me please
            Reply With Quote
              #1107    
            Old August 31st, 2013 (6:26 AM).
            HersheysPink's Avatar
            HersheysPink HersheysPink is offline
               
              Join Date: Apr 2013
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 76
              i searched the thread for name rater and it didn't come up with any results, but i apologize if this has been asked a billjion times. i just got my ekans in the beginning and would like to nickname it. how far in is he?
              Reply With Quote
                #1108    
              Old August 31st, 2013 (8:23 AM).
              chaos_envoys's Avatar
              chaos_envoys chaos_envoys is online now
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2013
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 312
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MegaLucario14 View Post
                how did you have a mega pokemon ? teach me please
                Evolve lucario using sun stone, and there you have it, mega lucario

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by HersheysPink View Post
                i searched the thread for name rater and it didn't come up with any results, but i apologize if this has been asked a billjion times. i just got my ekans in the beginning and would like to nickname it. how far in is he?
                The name rater is in redwood town.. It's a little far from the beginning..
                __________________
                Waiting For this Hacks: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Discovery, GAIA, LIFE
                Tutorial on how to patch a ROM
                Reply With Quote
                  #1109    
                Old August 31st, 2013 (8:23 PM).
                Darkly Darklington Darkly Darklington is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  Can someone tell me where to find Dive?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1110    
                  Old September 1st, 2013 (7:53 AM).
                  openkaart's Avatar
                  openkaart openkaart is offline
                  Chilling like snorlax
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2012
                    Location: Amsterdam
                    Age: 30
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 99
                    Dear lord... Just reached the elite four. But I can't seem to beat them.
                    My pokémon are around level 60. Any tips on how to best them?
                    __________________


                    Reply With Quote
                      #1111    
                    Old September 1st, 2013 (2:59 PM).
                    maxeneize's Avatar
                    maxeneize maxeneize is offline
                    fire master
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2009
                      Location: argentina the proud land of martin palermo
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Sassy
                      Posts: 27
                      Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a list of evolution changes? Great hack BTW, my only complain is that it takes a lot of time before you can buy pokeballs.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1112    
                      Old September 2nd, 2013 (2:16 AM).
                      chaos_envoys's Avatar
                      chaos_envoys chaos_envoys is online now
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 312
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
                        Dear lord... Just reached the elite four. But I can't seem to beat them.
                        My pokémon are around level 60. Any tips on how to best them?
                        I mainly use my lucario and zoroark, and everything is fine..
                        __________________
                        Waiting For this Hacks: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Discovery, GAIA, LIFE
                        Tutorial on how to patch a ROM
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1113    
                        Old September 4th, 2013 (4:10 AM).
                        1158's Avatar
                        1158 1158 is offline
                        ......
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 509
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Darkly Darklington View Post
                          Can someone tell me where to find Dive?
                          Lumiere will meet you after you finished the event in the store room of Bronze Port. He'll give you it after you defeated him.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by maxeneize View Post
                          Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a list of evolution changes? Great hack BTW, my only complain is that it takes a lot of time before you can buy pokeballs.
                          I don't have enough time to make a list, sorry for this. And the problem that you can't get Pokeballs early is really a serious problem. That's why I devote to solve this problem in my another project.
                          __________________
                          Hacks I support:




                          Hacks I'm working on:


                          Reply With Quote
                            #1114    
                          Old September 4th, 2013 (4:08 PM).
                          patchlist's Avatar
                          patchlist patchlist is offline
                             
                            Join Date: May 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 57
                            this hack is really good.. having a hard time dafeating the grass gym, and thats the reason why i love this...

                            Only factors i dont like is the grammar and the choice of names... :D
                            overall this game is awesome
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1115    
                            Old September 5th, 2013 (10:07 PM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 28
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015
                              I think I could make a walk through for this hack as well so that people could get help easily seeing this hack is awesome
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1116    
                              Old September 6th, 2013 (5:57 PM). Edited September 6th, 2013 by causality.
                              causality's Avatar
                              causality causality is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2011
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Docile
                                Posts: 47
                                I have searched the thread and apparently Lampent evolves by friendship. However my Lampent has now reached level 53 and still hasn't evolved. When I feed it happiness berries it says I it adores me but no evolution I have tried medicine, extra berries, gym battles, everything, but nothing. Has the evolution method been changed?

                                Edit: Nvm, he needs to be leveled up at night and the in-game clock was not changing from the day time I set when I initially started the game. I changed it and now the day/night system is working again.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1117    
                                Old September 7th, 2013 (1:47 AM).
                                ShinyHusky ShinyHusky is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 2
                                  The text is really fiddly... the grammar isn't very accurate and there are no spaces after the punctuation! I would appreciate it if this was fixed...
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1118    
                                  Old September 7th, 2013 (1:54 AM).
                                  Orifiel's Avatar
                                  Orifiel Orifiel is offline
                                  Priestess
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                                    Location: Tokyo, Japan
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Lonely
                                    Posts: 421
                                    Grammar errors and the Ow's aren't clearly inserted correctly.
                                    They just don't look fine. Still working on this? This would be better
                                    if you fix a couple of things in the game.
                                    __________________
                                    ~ Pair | Character | Previously L96 ~
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1119    
                                    Old September 8th, 2013 (9:10 AM). Edited September 8th, 2013 by patchlist.
                                    patchlist's Avatar
                                    patchlist patchlist is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 57
                                      does ampharos have a megaevolution on your lates patch?

                                      if you evolve pokemon into its mega evolution? Will they still be learning new moves.. Like ampharos... I used sun stone on him at lvl 33, will he be able to learn thunder and thunderbolt?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1120    
                                      Old September 9th, 2013 (1:08 AM).
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 28
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015
                                        Started playing the hack today. Skipped all those trainers in the cave for my Mareep and Larvitar. Really am frustrated that the PokeBalls are given so late. Sheesh ! that 1st Gym leader really drived me nuts. Man add Pokeballs before that please..
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1121    
                                        Old September 9th, 2013 (5:01 AM).
                                        patchlist's Avatar
                                        patchlist patchlist is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 57
                                          im having a hard time leveling up.. Is there any chance that you can add a versus seeker...?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1122    
                                          Old September 9th, 2013 (8:28 PM).
                                          1158's Avatar
                                          1158 1158 is offline
                                          ......
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 509
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by patchlist View Post
                                            this hack is really good.. having a hard time dafeating the grass gym, and thats the reason why i love this...

                                            Only factors i dont like is the grammar and the choice of names... :D
                                            overall this game is awesome
                                            Firstly, thanks. And about the grammar errors, I must say it's really a big problem. I must say sorry for that.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by ShinyHusky View Post
                                            The text is really fiddly... the grammar isn't very accurate and there are no spaces after the punctuation! I would appreciate it if this was fixed...
                                            I do want to fix them. But I'm still working on another project. And I even don't know where to start. That's why I still haven't fix them.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by L96 View Post
                                            Grammar errors and the Ow's aren't clearly inserted correctly.
                                            They just don't look fine. Still working on this? This would be better
                                            if you fix a couple of things in the game.
                                            You're right. So many problems still exist now. And I'm not sure if I can say that I'm still working on it. I do need to fix those problems. But asI said, I can't do this yet. Sorry.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by patchlist View Post
                                            does ampharos have a megaevolution on your lates patch?

                                            if you evolve pokemon into its mega evolution? Will they still be learning new moves.. Like ampharos... I used sun stone on him at lvl 33, will he be able to learn thunder and thunderbolt?
                                            Yes, the mega form of Ampharos ia available. It might be able to learn those moves. Maybe you can have try to do that.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                            Started playing the hack today. Skipped all those trainers in the cave for my Mareep and Larvitar. Really am frustrated that the PokeBalls are given so late. Sheesh ! that 1st Gym leader really drived me nuts. Man add Pokeballs before that please..
                                            I know, it's too late to get Pokeballs. But I arranged the event happens like that. I'm not sure if I can make Pokeballs be received earlier from some other events. But I promise that you can get Pokeballs earlier in my another project.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by patchlist View Post
                                            im having a hard time leveling up.. Is there any chance that you can add a versus seeker...?
                                            You'd better only train several POKeMON so that they'll be powerful enough.And I thibk you can battle some trainers again by Pokenav.
                                            __________________
                                            Hacks I support:




                                            Hacks I'm working on:


                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1123    
                                            Old September 9th, 2013 (10:18 PM).
                                            XeroNos's Avatar
                                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                              Age: 28
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Brave
                                              Posts: 3,015
                                              OK Thanks for the reply. Next question : Why is the encounter rate so low in places like cave and grass. I wanted a Larvitar as well as a Pidove but spend nearly 2 hours for the two of them
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #1124    
                                              Old September 9th, 2013 (11:47 PM). Edited September 10th, 2013 by vhen88.
                                              vhen88 vhen88 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Sep 2012
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 2
                                                sir this is a good hack. Anyway, where can i catch a sigilyph. And how can i evolve snorunt into froslass Thanks.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #1125    
                                                Old September 10th, 2013 (5:50 AM). Edited September 10th, 2013 by 1158.
                                                1158's Avatar
                                                1158 1158 is offline
                                                ......
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Nov 2010
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Calm
                                                  Posts: 509
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                                  OK Thanks for the reply. Next question : Why is the encounter rate so low in places like cave and grass. I wanted a Larvitar as well as a Pidove but spend nearly 2 hours for the two of them
                                                  I don't know why, but I think I set the rate the same as Emerld. Maybe this is caused by luck. I really don't know why.

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by vhen88 View Post
                                                  sir this is a good hack. Anyway, where can i catch a sigilyph. And how can i evolve snorunt into froslass Thanks.
                                                  I'm sorry to tell you that Sigilyph can only be found on the top of Mt.Skywall. About the way to evolve Snorunt into Froslass, I think you need to make sure its Atk. is higher than Def. at Lv 42. Then it'll evolve into Froslass.
                                                  __________________
                                                  Hacks I support:




                                                  Hacks I'm working on:


                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:41 AM.