• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now he's old enough to use a razor (leaf)!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
loljk that's never gonna happen… ^______^

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, RAZOR LEAF!

As of now, our dearly beloved Other Chat & Discussions moderator – Razor Leaf – is officially 18-years-old. That definitely calls for a SpongeBob SquarePants hip hip hooray (as opposed to a Squidward Tentacles one). But how much do we really know about the reclusive moderator? Notoriously willing to tempt us with photos only to remove them at the last minute, it is rumoured that no one has even laid eyes on the wild Razor Leaf in his natural habitat. Not even on Skype! Indeed, looking at all of the people with July 26 birthdays, he might even be one of these famous people posing as an 18-year-old for his own nefarious purposes. (There's alt-text if you don't know who some of them are.)

Spoiler:

My money's on Helen Mirren. Or Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor… I mean, just look at that hair! (And he was also quite the playa, apparently.)

In any event, maybe he's not even human! Maybe 'Razor Leaf' isn't just a mask of a username to describe his true identity on a Pokémon forum; maybe RL is in fact the living embodiment of the Pokémon move Razor Leaf! I know, what you're thinking: "Hold your horses, Cat Dog! That's a very bold statement!" But think about it. Here's the description of Razor Leaf, the move:
Bulbapedia said:
Razor Leaf: Sharp-edged leaves are launched to slash at the foe. It has a high critical-hit ratio.
To me, that sounds exactly like our little Leafy. Indeed, adding credence to this theory, Razor Leaf is the least powerful of the Leafy moves (Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Leaf Tornado, Magical Leaf), which makes sense given how short he is! Seriously, if you ever encounter Razor Leaf in a bad mood, just tell him how short he is. He'll cheer right up! Or better yet, just make a petting motion in his general direction, like you would for a dog or a cat. He LOVES it! :D

But this isn't getting us any closer to determining RL's true identity, really. Maybe, instead of being the living embodiment of Razor Leaf, he's just a Pokémon that can learn the move instead! After minutes – yes, MINUTES – of painstaking research on Bulbapedia, I've narrowed the possibilities of which Pokémon RL could be down to these few. The critters below either learn it via levelling-up, breeding, keeping the move after using an evolutionary stone, or are the move thief that is Smeargle. And because it's his birthday, I've put their shiny forms in. For funsies! And because he loves sparkly things.

Spoiler:

So, there we have it. Happy 18th birthday Helen Mirren/Smeargle!

-~-~-~

In all seriousness, have a great day, RL. You of all people know how bad I am with the whole 'vocalising emotions' thing, but here goes nothing: You're a great friend and an amazing human being. You're always there when I need someone to talk to. I can tell you anything and you not only listen but accept my craziness and neuroses. You're an amazing conversationalist, even when talking about the craziest of things (like our legal chat a few minutes ago). Most importantly, you get me in a way that very few people do, and I'm and proud to have you and your achievements in my life, and I'm honoured to know you. You know you mean so much to me, and given the rough time you've had recently, you deserve to have the 18th birthday of your dreams.

We don't know for sure what's in store for you today/Friday, but make sure you enjoy it to the max (I have no doubt on that front) and try to remember as much of it as possible (I have much less certainty on that front)! And don't forget to show your ID to people! Far from lessening the fun you've had so far, being ID'd now that you're 18 is a strangely wonderful feeling, so enjoy it while it's still fresh!

Now everyone else say really nice things to him, or I'll ban every last one of you. :D

Oh, and if you give him any birthday cake, make sure it's lactose free! The boy manly man can't handle dairy, unfortunately. And we don't want him to suffer an anaphylactic shock on his birthday! :P Here's mine:

gluten-free-dairy-free-chocolate-cake.JPG

I love you, man.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Happy Birthday RazorLeaf!

May I have some cake? I'll exchange them for party bags.

OR ALCOHOL NOW YOU'RE LEGAL ;D

Edit:// Should definitely sort out my forum stalking issues - 1 minute after postage...

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Are you sure it's lactose free? Because I'd be more than happy to secretly add some lactose products...

Anyway yeah! Happy birthday Leafu bb!! Have a lovely day etc blah blah blah, I've already said all this in text and i will again over the phone later
Have a great day, don't get too drunk etc.

OH YES AND HAVE FUN ACTUALLY BEING ABLE TO LEGALLY BUY ALCOHOL NOW :D <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY. <33
Now you can buy booze. You drunkard. D<
Have fun and everything. Don't get too cray-cray though! D:
AND DON'T DRINK ANY MILK WITH YOUR CAKE OMG.

Have a great birthday, ily. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Happy birthday, son! My wittle weafu is a man now. ;; EH I'll get over it. Here, I bought this today and went to Taco Bell. It's really fantastic and I thought I should share it with you because pink Yoshi + nachos = AWESOME

Ayq04qnCAAAQn8u.jpg:large

Also, have a shiny ~Magical Leaf~ Pokemon.

548.gif

No son of mine can have a complete birthday without Petilil being brought into the picture!

Have a GREAT freaking birthday Leafy! Momma loves you even if you're old enough to be kicked out of the house! <3 :) lol jk I wouldn't really do that.

3462732907_4593c98f20.jpg

I do believe this "cake" has no icing made with any dairy products...

ps click on music notes in my sig for a birthday song!

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. HAPPY GODDAMN BIRTHDAY I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE 18! You were a little 16 year old when I met you, and now you're 18! It just... it blows my mind! You're an adult! You can't go murdering people and get off easy anymore!

I don't even know what to say! I love you thiiiiiis much! *holds arms out as wide as they will go* and have an amazing day!

(prob still can't use a razor though 8D)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT ;-; BUT YAY 18!!! ENJOY BEING ABLE TO DRINK ALCOHOL LEGALLY. Although age has never stopped you before lbr!! GO GET ABSOLUTELY OFF YOUR FACE ETC. n___n

Years
Happy 18th Birthday Razor Leaf!

tumblr_m7nic1YBxG1qczibyo1_500.gif

I can't believe you're only 18. That's two years younger than me!

Have a fun birthday and don't drink too much alcohol (well, you are legal now but whatever). Hope you get good gifts!

- Hikari10

Years
My main man! YOU ARE A MAN NOW!

Happy Birthday buddy!
Hope you have a lovely day and get everything that you want.

You are a good friend and I hope it says like that!
I will buy you a beer next time I see you!​

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
jon oh my GOD

Even though we've talked, like, twice, I have to say that I respect you as a member. You seem really cool?????????????? But yeah, after our most recent little chat, I think I can see us becoming friends in the future. You're very intelligent and reasonable, plus you don't seem to take yourself too seriously. Again, I respect that. Happy 18th!

Peace out.
9vF5P.gif

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Jon you're weird.

Anyway, not gonna give you one of these typical long winded, heart felt replies. You're my bro, I sent you a text already but I'm gonna reply here too, that's how much of a bro you are. I'm glad things have been looking for you recently too, it's about time life was going smooth for a while! I really hope you enjoy today and tomorrow, and that you have a celebration for a couple days. You really deserve to have a nice few days man. Good luck buddy!

super_meat_boy_3_35088_8040_thumb.png

Edit: Oh happy birthday lmfao

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Happy Birthday Razor Leaf! it's been way too long since we talked (that's my fault mostly lmfao) but still have an excellent day and make sure you don't drink too much! :D

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
LEAFY LEAFY LEAFY LEAFYYYYYY <3333

Happy birthday, my buddy-o pal! You are just simply the most amazing grass-type move guy ever. :D I'm also trying to get used to the fact that you're 18. omg you're older now! xD *sniff sniff* brb crying!

But anyways, hope your 18th is fabulous, man. :3

Years
Happy freaking birthday Razor Leaf! <333
I hope you've had an awesome day so far since I'm posting this in the afternoon because I woke up late and then forgot this section existed again...
Anyway I was hoping to get you something but then I remembered I'm broke as **** so I drew something instead :D
Enjoy!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
<3 RAZOOORRLEEAAFFFF <333

Happy birthday <3 I can't believe you are 18 <3 You are one of the sweetest guys I've ever met and I hope that this year brings you a lot of fun, happiness, and good health :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
But I'm 16 and I use a razor...

Happy birthday Razor Leaf! Damn, 18 years old? I'm jelly. Haha, enjoy the day, man. And evolve into a Frenzy Plant!

-Dipu

Years
I should get off my lazy ass and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm bad with birthday posts so that's all you're getting. :3

Hey, you're legal to drink now in the UK, y/n? If so, ALL THE BARS. ALL OF THEM. weren't you already going to them anyway

Have a great rest of the day and stay safe. <3

Back