• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Formal & Abnormal Normal Club (Normal-Type fan club!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
  • From Audino to Zangoose! (Normal-type fanclub!)

tumblr_m7sqzvIGgC1r8xu0yo1_1280.png

tumblr_m7ss67YYnY1r8xu0yo1_1280.png

tumblr_m7ualqB9ct1r8xu0yo1_1280.png

tumblr_m7sumaxJuQ1r8xu0yo1_400.png

Username:
    Favorite Pokemon:
    Favorite Move:
    Reason for joining:
    Nickname:
    Partner Pokemon and Pokemon's name:
    Answer to the current topic:
    Would you like to receive private messages when new features and games are added to the club? YES/NO

tumblr_m7sv7mSXlF1r8xu0yo1_400.png

-Snowdrop
    301.gif

-NixChill
    -GolurkIsDaBomb
    -AlexOzzyCake
    -droomph
    -Sector Revenge
    573.png

-Avishka
    -Mrrocket515
    399.gif

-danaxe
    -Olli97
    217.gif

tumblr_m7svpustuR1r8xu0yo1_400.png

1. If normal type moves were to be super effective against a type, which type would it be and why?
    2. Which Generation 1 Moon Stone evolution Pokemon do you prefer & explain: Igglypuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff vs Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable

tumblr_m7swscMueP1r8xu0yo1_400.png

Last edited:

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
    Years
  • yay first to join!

name: NixChill
    favorite pokemon: teddiursa
    favorite move: copy cat
    reason of joining: normal types are awesome! some of my favorite pokemon are normal types! normal types only weakness is fighting, so normal types are pretty strong. who doesn't love normal types! i think everyone should join this club!

Snowdrop

Years
  • Awesome-Possum, the first member to sign up ^^ Welcome! Teddiursa is ADORABLE ^^

Okay, so I'm going to be a little bit slow replying and adding new members. I am working on the CSS and graphics for this thread because I want it to look spiffy. I know it looks very plain right now, but I'll be fixing that gradually. Thank you!

Years
  • Hey I'd love to join!

Username: GolurkIsDaBomb
    Favorite Pokemon:
    Hard to choose... but I guess Stoutland
    Favorite Move:
    Return
    Reason for joining:
    Normal types are incredibly diverse and strong which makes them really interesting. I love all the moves they can learn, as well as howw strong normal type moves are. Plus, it's really fun to run around the region with a dog or cat!
    Answer the current topic!
    As there isn't one, should I create one? Here goes nothing XD

If normal type moves were to be super effective against a type, which type would it be and why?

Snowdrop

Years
  • Alright Golurk, you are added! And that's a lovely suggestion, it will be added.

Also completed the main CSS! I still have a long way to go, so I will continue to be rather slow :C

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Username: AlexOzzyCake
    Favourite Pokemon: Buneary
    Favourite Move: Pain Split
    Reason for Joining: I love Normal types; they're all so cute and bouncy n.n

If normal type moves were to be super effective against a type, which type would it be and why?
    Hmm, interesting question... I'm gonna say Psychic! Honestly I don't think it should really be super effective against any type, but I think their simplicity could possibly be too much for a complex Psychic type to fight against. They could also possibly be good against Bugs because punching/kicking a Bug would squish it? x]

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • [/formatgenius]

Name: psh who needs identification
    Fave move: God knows. Um, Endeavor?
    Fave Pokémon: GROVYLE I'd have to go with Wigglytuff. Guess why? Starts with a P and ends with a -okémon Mystery Dungeon.
    Reason for joining: SPREAD THE LOVE.
    Partner Pokemon and Pokemon's name: Togepi (Togetic) lol
    Answer to the current topic:meeehhh
    Would you like to receive private messages when new features and games are added to the club? HELLA YES actually I dilunno but until I decide they're annoying sure

Sooper-efektif?

Itself, because normal people are all weak and feeble against peer pressure. Lol

Though I'm not sure how that would go in strategy.

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Years
  • [/formatgenius]

I don't know if that's sarcasm or not, but if it is I'm sorry xD I don't know what CSS is so I have to use the image tags to format everything xD

Anyways... YAY! I love PMD as well, although for some reason I was never fond of Wigglytuff. Added!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Username: Sector Revenge
    Favorite Pokemon: Cinccino. Love my model :D
    Favorite Move: Normal type movie? Definitely Recover
    Reason for joining: It's a normal thing to do!

Which type would Normal type be Super Effective against? That's a really good question, bravo! I'm giving the answer to Dark types. I'm so used to it only being weak to Fighting and that's it, I'm okay with the way it is. But I just have a feeling Dark and Normal types would have an amazing facebook. Since Normal and Ghost Pokemon can't touch one another :P

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Username: Avishka
    Favorite Pokemon: Glameow
    Favorite Move: Shadow Claw
    Reason for joining: Normal types are incredibly diverse and strong which makes them really interesting.
    Answer the current topic!
    normal type pokemon have a weakness ie figthing type pokemon.
    The Fighting type is one of the most powerful and commonly used types and It hits five different types with super-effective damage, more than any other type.
    Fighting-type moves are very common and have gained popularity due their advantage over the Normal type. In fact Generation V has introduced many common powerful Fighting-type Pokémon, as well as more powerful moves.
    So. i would like normal type moves to be super effective against fighting pokemon

@Snowdrop awesome OP <3<3

Snowdrop

Years
  • Dark types have an amazing facebook? o3o

I guess I should fill out the form, too xD

Username: Snowdrop - but call me Skitters!
    Favorite Pokemon: Skitty/Delcatty
    Favorite Move: Crush Claw (I don't even know why)
    Topic: I can't imagine Normal moves doing anything super effective, I'm so used to it the way it is .3. I guess if I must choose one, Normal would be super effective against... Bug? Dragon? Bug because like someone else said, Normal moves could squish bugs (like a human smacking a bug kind of). As for Dragon, because Dragons aren't very Normal xP

EDIT: Woops, sorry Avishka, you posted before I was done posting xD You're added, but please change your favorite move to a Normal move ^3^ And thank you very much

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    Username: Mrrocket515
    Favorite Pokemon: Zangoose
    Favorite Move: Slash because zangoose gets stab from it and it has a high crit ratio
    Reason for joining: Normal types are my favorite types of pokemon.

Which type would Normal type be Super Effective against? I say they should be effective to normal types. Why? Because Think about how abnormal normal pokemon are. Normal beats abnormal.

Snowdrop

Years
  • Added, good sir! ^3^

Okeydokey, I was so busy making images last night I forgot to make a feature: NICKNAMES and Partner Pokemon ;A; I'll redo the signup sheet to include these features, but current members can add these thing if they want to.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
    Years
  • username danaxe
    favorite pokemon chansey
    favorite move softboiled
    reason for joining people say normal types are bad LIARS!

current topic
    they should be super effective against themselves to make it even more of a counterpart to ghost

Snowdrop

Years
  • Thank you for joining, danazxe ^3^

Okay! I'm going to be making this place a bit more fun! I still want to spiff up the Makeshift CSS, so I'm going to be making userbars, adding cool features and more sections. Eventually contests and other stuff will be added. I'm going to be quite busy, but it'll all be set up relatively soon ^3^

If anyone has any contest suggestions, do tell me!

Snowdrop

Years
  • No thanks, I've got all the userbars under control for now. I will be, however, holding a contest for that so you can make one beforehand and enter it when the contest begins.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Danaxe, just for future reference, try and keep stuff revolving something that isn't directly Normal type talk, ie stuff that has to do with the club's publicity, in VM's. We're not gonna be all too strict on it, but at least keep something about Normal types in your posts, ok? :D

The layout of the club is most definitely amazing though, especially considering it's all done without CSS, really good job there.

Username: Olli97
    Favorite Pokemon: Ursaring, has always been my favourite Normal type and will always be.
    Favorite Move: Hyper Beam. It may not be all the hype anymore, but back in the day everyone was like "UHHH MAAHH GAWWWD IT KNOWS HYPER BEAMU", at least around the age I was xD
    Reason for joining: Normal types, though very boring in general, are probably the type with the most varied likings to it across the whole fandom. There seems to be always one that is loved and one that is hated from them by everyone, though the typing in itself doesn't really have anything to it, and that's what I love about it. May not make much sense, but I just feel they're all unique for not being anything special xD
    Nickname: Olli
    Partner Pokemon and Pokemon's name: Ursaring - Winnie the Pooh.
    Would you like to receive private messages when new features and games are added to the club? YES/NO: Sure.

Eh, I can't really imagine Normal types being super effective against any, since the name doesn't really suggest at anything they could be super effective against, though I guess it'd have to be some other basic, non-element typing, like Flying types? Or maybe it should be like Dragon types and be effective against itself, though that would kinda ruin it. At least Jigglypuff's Double Slap seemed super effective against Clefairy xD

Snowdrop

Years
  • I saw your name and had a mini heart attack I was like OH GOD A MOD WHAT DID I DO but you're signing up so that's good xD You've been added. Although, the last field was never filled out. Would you like to receive PM notifications?

And thank you for the compliment ^3^

I was planning to use an Ursaring because of it's monstrous attack stat, never got around to it...

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    EDIT: Woops, sorry Avishka, you posted before I was done posting xD You're added, but please change your favorite move to a Normal move ^3^ And thank you very much
    oops
    Favorite Move: Hyper Beam.
    Would you like to receive private messages when new features and games are added to the club? YES/NO: Sure.

i have to agree with olli about the layout of the club!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back