Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 28th, 2012 (7:04 AM).
NathDelRey's Avatar
NathDelRey NathDelRey is offline
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 8
    Hey guy's, I just found this forum! I didn't know there was one this big to be honest... o_o 20K ACTIVE USERS?!

    My name is Nathan, 20, been a Pokéfan for pretty much my entire life, haha.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old July 28th, 2012 (7:06 AM).
    Rayshin's Avatar
    Rayshin Rayshin is offline
    Lurking to the max.
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Location: [redacted]
      Age: 18
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 271
      Hey there, Nathan. Welcome to the Forums!
      Yup, we're a pretty big forum, so expect the welcoming committee to be here any minute. What boards are you interested in? We hope to hear from you soon!
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old July 28th, 2012 (7:17 AM).
      NathDelRey's Avatar
      NathDelRey NathDelRey is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 8
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Daniel Evans View Post
        Hey there, Nathan. Welcome to the Forums!
        Yup, we're a pretty big forum, so expect the welcoming committee to be here any minute. What boards are you interested in? We hope to hear from you soon!
        Mostly I use pop music forums, OperationGaga, MarinaBoards and LanaDelRey.fm

        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old July 28th, 2012 (7:18 AM). Edited July 28th, 2012 by Meganium.
        Hikamaru's Avatar
        Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
        keeping spirits bright
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2011
        Location: Australia
        Age: 25
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 49,771
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by NathDelRey View Post
        Hey guy's, I just found this forum! I didn't know there was one this big to be honest... o_o 20K ACTIVE USERS?!

        My name is Nathan, 20, been a Pokéfan for pretty much my entire life, haha.
        Hi Nathan, I am Hikari.

        So, you're around the same age as me? (I'm gonna be 20 in October)

        OK, my big question is - What made you join PC?

        And yeah, PC is one of the largest Pokemon forums in the universe, with over 300,000 members! You made the right decision to join us.

        Cool username there, I guess Lana Del Rey inspired you?

        Anyways, what sections are you interested in? Hikari wants to know!

        I'm free for a chat so VM me. I'm pretty friendly although I tend to laugh a lot.

        Also, remember to read the rules, contact a moderator/admin and please no advertising.
        - Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"
        __________________
        pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
        Reply With Quote
          #5    
        Old July 28th, 2012 (7:23 AM).
        Meganium's Avatar
        Meganium Meganium is offline
        git gud or get r e k t
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Jun 2010
        Location: Galveston, TX
        Age: 27
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 17,045
        20,000+ active users + over 300,000 members in total = yep, we are a pretty big community. :P

        Welcome to PC, Nathan. I'm Meganium and it is a pleasure to meet you. We're all huge PokeFans here and we love having you here. :D It's amazing to meet others who love Pokemon, as well as meet friends. You'll be doing a lot of that while on your time here. :D Give yourself some time to explore what we have here, you'll adore a section...as well as have the opportunity to contribute. :)

        I mod this section so I'd be more than happy to help you with anything if you have any questions ok! Have a wonderful time, Nathan. & see ya!
        __________________

        discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
        I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
        Reply With Quote
          #6    
        Old July 28th, 2012 (7:23 AM).
        NathDelRey's Avatar
        NathDelRey NathDelRey is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 8
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
          Hi Nathan, I am Hikari.

          So, you're around the same age as me? (I'm gonna be 20 in October)

          OK, my big question is - What made you join PC?

          And yeah, PC is one of the largest Pokemon forums in the universe, with over 300,000 members! You made the right decision to join us.

          Cool username there, I guess Lana Del Rey inspired you?

          Anyways, what sections are you interested in? Hikari wants to know!

          I'm free for a chat so VM me. I'm pretty friendly although I tend to laugh a lot.

          Also, remember to read the rules, contact a moderator/admin and please no advertising. Adbots are the last thing I want to see here...

          - Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

          Yeah, I turned 20 almost 3 weeks ago.

          I joined just because I could. I really wanna poke around and see what this site has, since I adore pokemon haha.

          And yeah, Lana Del Rey is one of my favourite artists!

          I'm no adbot.
          Reply With Quote
            #7    
          Old July 28th, 2012 (7:48 AM).
          Zoachu's Avatar
          Zoachu Zoachu is offline
          Pikachu?
             
            Join Date: Jul 2012
            Location: Maryland
            Age: 18
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 81
            Hey Nathan!
            Welcome to the community my friend.
            If you ever wanna chat shoot me a VM or PM. c:
            Follow the rules and enjoy yourself!~

            Nos vemos en torno a el foro~

            سلام,
            Zoe
            __________________
            Pika Pika? PIKACHU!
            Reply With Quote
              #8    
            Old July 28th, 2012 (8:25 AM). Edited July 28th, 2012 by Cyclone.
            Cyclone's Avatar
            Cyclone Cyclone is offline
            Eye of the Storm
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3,392
              Another adult player. Like seeing that. Welcome, I'm another adult Pokémon player.

              As you claim to be a "lifer", what is your favourite game in the series? Have you ever played any hacks? Do you watch the anime?

              Cyclone
              __________________
              "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

              Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
              Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

              Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

              Reply With Quote
                #9    
              Old July 28th, 2012 (9:27 AM).
              NathDelRey's Avatar
              NathDelRey NathDelRey is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 8
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                Another adult player. Like seeing that. Welcome, I'm another adult Pokémon player.

                As you claim to be a "lifer", what is your favourite game in the series? Have you ever played any hacks? Do you watch the anime?

                Cyclone

                I would love to try some of those hacks! Thanks for showing me those.

                And I really like them all.. hah! But I think Gen 1 is my favourite, but I really want a Gen 3 remake! GAH! I really need some nice new Gen 3 storyline.
                Reply With Quote
                Reply

                Quick Reply

                Join the conversation!

                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                Sponsored Links
                Thread Tools

                Posting Rules
                You may not post new threads
                You may not post replies
                You may not post attachments
                You may not edit your posts

                BB code is On
                Smilies are On
                [IMG] code is On
                HTML code is Off

                Forum Jump


                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:13 AM.