The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
Hello everyone.

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 29th, 2012 (4:05 PM).
atmmachine11's Avatar
atmmachine11 atmmachine11 is offline
Jumping portals since 1997.
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: Canada
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 126
    Hi everyone , My name is Aidan and I am 15 years old. I am just getting back into pokemon, as I used to play it when I was younger, up to the 5th grade. Occasionally playing it here and there, and when black and white came out I ended up getting black. My ds is no longer working so I do not play pokemon much, aside from the occasional rom or the borrowing of a friends ds. I hope to enjoy my stay.
    __________________

    ______________ __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old July 29th, 2012 (4:25 PM).
    Cyclone's Avatar
    Cyclone Cyclone is offline
    Eye of the Storm
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3,392
      Sorry to hear your DS quit. Perhaps you can get a used one online (locally of course) from someone selling theirs?

      Since you mention ROMs, are you interested in the ROMhack games, or generally just in the main games? We have a huge Emulation forum if you like the hacks, but otherwise, we do have discussion forums for each generation you can discuss the games in.

      Ask if you need any help with anything and I'll do my best or refer you to the place that can help. I don't know the move Bite, so you're safe.

      Cyclone
      __________________
      "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

      Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

      Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old July 29th, 2012 (9:26 PM).
      atmmachine11's Avatar
      atmmachine11 atmmachine11 is offline
      Jumping portals since 1997.
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Location: Canada
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 126
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
        Sorry to hear your DS quit. Perhaps you can get a used one online (locally of course) from someone selling theirs?

        Since you mention ROMs, are you interested in the ROMhack games, or generally just in the main games? We have a huge Emulation forum if you like the hacks, but otherwise, we do have discussion forums for each generation you can discuss the games in.

        Ask if you need any help with anything and I'll do my best or refer you to the place that can help. I don't know the move Bite, so you're safe.

        Cyclone
        Thanks , yes I am interested in rom hacking . I used to make my own roms, never good enough to release to the public of course. But my rom hacking days are over, I think I might play some though, thank you for your kindness. :3
        __________________

        ______________ __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old July 29th, 2012 (10:05 PM).
        halcyonic halcyonic is offline
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2012
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 1,477
        Hello there, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. You can call me Mid but you can also call me Ryan.

        So, what's up? Is PC to your liking?

        Oh, no more hacking? Too bad......But hey, you still can play them.

        Wanna chat, VM me at my page.

        Have fun.

        ~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan
        Reply With Quote
          #5    
        Old July 29th, 2012 (10:18 PM).
        atmmachine11's Avatar
        atmmachine11 atmmachine11 is offline
        Jumping portals since 1997.
           
          Join Date: Jul 2012
          Location: Canada
          Age: 20
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 126
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
          Hello there, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. You can call me Mid but you can also call me Ryan.

          So, what's up? Is PC to your liking?

          Oh, no more hacking? Too bad......But hey, you still can play them.

          Wanna chat, VM me at my page.

          Have fun.

          ~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan
          Hey who knows I might get back into them, and Black and white 2 look very nice, to bad I will not be able to experience them any time soon. I will be sure to chat with you sometime.
          __________________

          ______________ __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #6    
          Old July 29th, 2012 (10:33 PM).
          halcyonic halcyonic is offline
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Mar 2012
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 1,477
          Thnx. You seem very friendly & sociable.
          Reply With Quote
            #7    
          Old July 29th, 2012 (11:30 PM).
          atmmachine11's Avatar
          atmmachine11 atmmachine11 is offline
          Jumping portals since 1997.
             
            Join Date: Jul 2012
            Location: Canada
            Age: 20
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 126
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
            Thnx. You seem very friendly & sociable.
            I am glad. Hehe, hey can I have help with something ?
            __________________

            ______________ __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #8    
            Old July 30th, 2012 (2:53 AM).
            gunnerpow7's Avatar
            gunnerpow7 gunnerpow7 is offline
            ☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Dec 2010
            Location: Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
            Age: 19
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Sassy
            Posts: 620
            Hey, welcome to PC! The best Pokemon related forum ever! If you have any questions, you can ask our dear moderators! They are those people who has that big, bold, blue usernames that most users tend to aspire. Haha, again, welcome to PC!

            PS: Condolences to your DS... May it rest in peace... =D
            __________________
            キレイハナ
            When the heavy rainfall season ends, it is drawn out by warm sunlight to dance in the open.

            PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

            gunnerpow7

            ☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
            Reply With Quote
              #9    
            Old July 30th, 2012 (4:25 AM).
            Ninjagon's Avatar
            Ninjagon Ninjagon is offline
            Back from a break.
               
              Join Date: May 2012
              Location: Australia
              Age: 18
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 360
              Hi! I'm Ninjagon, but you can just call me by my real name, Zac.

              I'm very friendly so if you feel like chatting, just VM/PM me, i'll respond to both, but quicker for VM's.

              If you need help, the mods are here often and will give you tips and pointers.

              Have fun, Later ;P
              __________________

              There aren't many Lions left in the world now, yet poachers still exist. Even though it is illegal it still happens. Don't have anything to do with poaching - Take pride in your actions (pun intended)
              Reply With Quote
                #10    
              Old July 30th, 2012 (10:37 AM).
              atmmachine11's Avatar
              atmmachine11 atmmachine11 is offline
              Jumping portals since 1997.
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Location: Canada
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 126
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
                Hey, welcome to PC! The best Pokemon related forum ever! If you have any questions, you can ask our dear moderators! They are those people who has that big, bold, blue usernames that most users tend to aspire. Haha, again, welcome to PC!

                PS: Condolences to your DS... May it rest in peace... =D
                I will be sure to ask you guys questions if I need any! XD yes, may my dsi rest in piece with my ds lite...except my ds lite is resting in pieces (brother smashed it to bits o-o; )
                __________________

                ______________ __________________
                Reply With Quote
                Reply
                Quick Reply

                Sponsored Links
                Thread Tools

                Posting Rules
                You may not post new threads
                You may not post replies
                You may not post attachments
                You may not edit your posts

                BB code is On
                Smilies are On
                [IMG] code is On
                HTML code is Off

                Forum Jump


                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:36 AM.