• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♀Sweet & Sassy♀ (Feminine Pokemon Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Welcome to the Feminine Pokemon Club!
5890399d0db1c7ce1871413249799fc12db753d2.png

Rules
  • Follow all Club Rules, and all other PC Rules will apply.
  • Any Spamming, trolling or any sign of hatred will result in banishment from the club.
  • Activeness is a good thing, so please try to remain active.
  • Stay on topic for anything Female Pokemon only!
  • When posting pictures, make sure you preview before posting. If it says use a "Shared Link," please do so.
  • When choosing a partner Pokemon, one must be from each section.
  • Any recommendations? See an error in spelling or organizing? Send the owner a PM!

Sign-Up Form
Name:
3 Partner Pokemon(1 from 3:1 Female Ratio, 1 from Female-Only, 1 of any!):
Why are you interested in joining the Feminine Club?:
Answer Current Topic

3 ♀ : 1 ♂(22)
035.png
036.png
037.png
038.png
039.png
040.png
173.png
174.png
209.png
210.png
222.png
298.png
300.png
301.png
370.png
431.png
432.png
572.png
573.png
574.png
575.png
576.png

Female Only(23)
029.png
030.png
031.png
113.png
115.png
124.png
172-ne.png
238.png
241.png
242.png
314.png
380.png
413.png
Spr_5b_413G.png
Spr_5b_413S.png
416.png
440.png
478.png
488.png
548.png
549.png
629.png
630.png

Members (7)
Sector Revenge
038.png
380.png
488.png

Katie the Friendly Ghost
575.png
115.png
549.png

Avishka
038.png
549.png
431.png

~Kawaii~
173.png
548.png
300.png

Seraphimon-sama
038.png
380.png

TwilightBlade
036.png
549.png
380.png

Meganium90
037.png
549.png
029.png

User Bars
COMING SOON!!

Questionnaire

1. List the 9 Female that cannot breed. Answer:

Past Topics
  1. How often do you search for a specific Pokemon as a Female gender & why?
  2. Which Pokemon do you think should have more ratio as feminine or feminine-only? Explain.

Last edited:
Years
Name: Katie the Friendly Ghost
3 Partner Pokemon: Gothorita, Kangaskhan, Liligant
Why are you interested in joining the Feminine Club?: Being a female, I feel like I should be here haha.
Answer Current Topic: I don't usually search for a gender-specific Pokemon tbh. Since for breeding I have Ditto, and Egg moves come from the father, there's little need for me to hunt for females. It's a nice surprise though when like my starter is female.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name: Avishka
3 Partner Pokemon : ninetales, lilligant and glameow
Why are you interested in joining the Feminine Club?: they all are cute and some of my fave Pokemon are female Pokemon
Answer Current Topic :
How often do you search for a specific Pokemon as a Female gender & why?
i don't search for a specific pokemon tbh it would be nice if i caught a Feminine Pokemon :P :P

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Name: ~Kawaii~
3 Partner Pokémon: Cleffa (Twinkle), Petilil (Verde), Skitty (Kitty)
Why are you interested in joining the Feminine Club?: Because I like all these "feminine" Pokémon :D
How often do you search for a specific Pokémon as a Female gender & why?
All the time :D I almost never have male Pokémon, simply because I don't want them.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Name: Seraphimon-sama
3 Partner Pokemon: Ninetales, Latias and Gardevoir
Why are you interested in joining the Feminine Club?: Because even though I am male, I always look for female Pokemon.
Answer Current Topic: All the time (unless of course the Pokemon I'm looking for can only be male). My reasoning is that I just don't like male Pokemon except for breeding purposes.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Name: TwilightBlade
3 Partner Pokemon: Fables the Clefable, Zahra the Lilligant, and Lilac the Latias
Why are you interested in joining the Feminine Club?: Girls gotta stick together!

I don't care about genders! Hmm let's see.. I don't really hunt down for females. They just happen to hatch or appear or be RNG abused as female. And I love it. I mean, my first Eevee (named Bubbles) in Blue version turned out to be female! Thank goodness, lol.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Alrighty, let's bring a new topic to this place:

Which Pokemon do you think should have more ratio as feminine or feminine-only? Explain.

Name: Seraphimon-sama
3 Partner Pokemon: Ninetales, Latias and Gardevoir
Why are you interested in joining the Feminine Club?: Because even though I am male, I always look for female Pokemon.
Answer Current Topic: All the time (unless of course the Pokemon I'm looking for can only be male). My reasoning is that I just don't like male Pokemon except for breeding purposes.
Hi, WELCOME to the first 5 members who joined! Now, Seraphimon-sama, I hate to break the news to you, but Gardevoir's ratio is 50/50 for both genders. I cannot allow Gardevoir to be a partner Pokemon. The 3rd choice is for any of the 45 Pokemon on the list provided, not any of the 649 Pokemon that exist.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Which Pokemon do you think should have more ratio as feminine or feminine-only? Explain.
Easy. Gardevoir should be exclusively female, haha. It's very protective of its trainer and would risk its life. It also wears quite the dress... Since Gallade was introduced, Gardevoir should have been made the female counterpart.
Another easy one: Bellossom. Oddish was always a feminine Pokemon to me. The grass hula skirt add-on pretty much reinforces that notion.
Just my opinion: Sneasel. The long pink feathers, long white claws, gold embellishments on forehead and chest, and the eyeliner cat eye just scream girl. Weavile gains a little pink crown, so while it seems it can go 50-50, I just see it more as female. Oh, did I forget to mention that its shiny sprite is pink?!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Which Pokémon do you think should have more ratio as feminine or feminine-only? Explain.

Gardevoir definitely, the whole dress thing, it almost looks like it's got a little feminine haircut with the green thing on its head, and with Gallade it really should've become a female counterpart, the whole line should have a higher female ratio, Kirlia for instance looks like a little ballerina.
I agree with Bellossom, it's covered in flowers and stuff.
I think Hoppip should've had a higher female:male ratio, for a start, they're pink (stereotypes yay) and just come across to me as a more feminine Pokémon, not to mention, both it's evolutions shiny forms are pink!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HAY GURLZ I'm joining up. :D

Name: Meganium90
3 Partner Pokemon: Vulpix, Lilligant, Nidoran
Why are you interested in joining the Feminine Club?: because I'm a girl Because they're so sassy and tough in battles. :D

I'll agree with TwiBlade and say Gardevoir. It's a bit awkward to see a male Gardevoir when the Pokemon is determined to be female. That 50/50 ratio should be 75 or even 80/20.

I actually prefer female Pokemon than male Pokemon when it comes to games. Usually I always have to restart the game several times in order for me to start off with a female starter Pokemon. In most of my teams I end up with 5 Female Pokemon and 1 Male, so yeah...at times I end up finding female Pokemon rather than male, gotta have a girl power team, yeah? :D

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Gardevoir, Buneary/Lopunny, Bollossom, Sneasel/Weavile, all very good choices. I'm surprised many haven't mentioned Gorebyss or Milotic especially. Milotic is practically a "Beauty Goddess," whereas Gorebyss' design is typically feminine. Plus, Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium (Surprised Meganium90 didn't call this) seem to be more feminine than male over all. Since their names are practically female names as well. Chikorita=Chick. Bayleef=Bay. Meganium=Megan.

Also, would everyone agree that Meloetta should be classified as female? I think SHE would look real strange to be male, plus she has human traits so I don't even see WHY she is genderless.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
@Megan - omg I do that too I won't start my game with a male starter. Ever.

Meloetta has like... Long hair, put into a feminine hairstyle. I don't understand why it's genderless, it's a very female Pokémon! And yes, Gorebyss is a very feminine Pokémon as well and I always thought Milotic was female 100% of the time, rather than 50/50

And I completely agree with the Chikorita stuff, I always think of them as being female Pokémon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Gardevoir, Buneary/Lopunny, Bollossom, Sneasel/Weavile, all very good choices. I'm surprised many haven't mentioned Gorebyss or Milotic especially. Milotic is practically a "Beauty Goddess," whereas Gorebyss' design is typically feminine. Plus, Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium (Surprised Meganium90 didn't call this) seem to be more feminine than male over all. Since their names are practically female names as well. Chikorita=Chick. Bayleef=Bay. Meganium=Megan.

Also, would everyone agree that Meloetta should be classified as female? I think SHE would look real strange to be male, plus she has human traits so I don't even see WHY she is genderless.

Um, yes...I am surprised that I didn't realize that myself! Plus the flower design in Meganium would totally make it female. No point in having the large 75% ratio in that Pokemon.

I would also agree that Meloetta would totally be female. I mean, the long hair in Aria Forme, and the bun in Pirouette...and the name reminds me of it being a female. (So if it were to be genderless they should have called it Meloette or Meloetto or something xD).

Years
Yeah I think it would've made since to have one or the other of the Meloetta forms look more masculine if they're going to keep it genderless. But that'd be kinda weird haha, it should just be female.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Name: Mac
3 Partner Pokemon(1 from 3:1 Female Ratio, 1 from Female-Only, 1 of any!): Vulpix, Cresselia, Latias
Why are you interested in joining the Feminine Club?: Because female Pokemon are da bombdizzity. I love to use them competitively because many people try to use attract with female 'mons because it's a male-mon centered metagame.

I search for female Pokemon quite often, due to the above mentioned reason of them being very useful in competitive play.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Welcome Mac!! Your partner Pokemon are almost identical to mine practically :P

NEW TOPIC:

Which is your favorite female Pokemon design/sprite? Are there any that you aren't quite fond of? Why/Why Not?

Example:
025-f.png
521-f.png

^Their designs differ than the males.^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Club is being closed on request of the owner

~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back