ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #576    
Old January 4th, 2014 (4:51 AM).
Myc Shredder's Avatar
Myc Shredder Myc Shredder is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 81
    Help me out fellas. I think I'm stuck in this chamber & have no clue how to proceed from here

    __________________






    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #577    
    Old January 4th, 2014 (4:59 AM).
    Miguel Ruiz Cabal's Avatar
    Miguel Ruiz Cabal Miguel Ruiz Cabal is offline
    Zero
       
      Join Date: Jan 2014
      Location: Anime World
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 18
      It looks awesome, the text box looks cool
      __________________
      I'm Lelouch Vi Britannia Commands You to Respect each Other.
      Reply With Quote
        #578    
      Old January 4th, 2014 (6:10 AM).
      k6666 k6666 is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 95
        can someone help me
        i dunno where to go after i got the HM smash and save the lil girl from TR
        i tried every place that i could access to but still hard find way
        Reply With Quote
          #579    
        Old January 4th, 2014 (6:24 AM).
        classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
        classiccartoonsftw classiccartoonsftw is offline
        Nintendo is for awesome people
           
          Join Date: Jul 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 9,246
          Why is Lickitung in this hack, while Lickilicky isn't?
          __________________


          Come play The Great Pokemon Battle 4!
          Reply With Quote
            #580    
          Old January 4th, 2014 (9:54 AM). Edited January 4th, 2014 by FrozenInfernoZX.
          FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
          FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
          What is out there?
             
            Join Date: Jun 2012
            Location: United States
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 769
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
            Hey, that same girl froze my game as well. It was odd, though, and I can't know why. I had just caught a Budew in the grass below her, then I spoke to her and the game froze here (I was using Beta 2.4):



            I say it was odd because later I went to heal my team and then saved and tried speaking to her again, and it went well.

            Also, two more silly things:


            The music here stops after a while, don't know if it's intended or not.


            This is simply a typo, it's not important, it should be news.

            Really enjoying the game for now, I really like how many paths there are to visit later, the game is very enjoyable!
            Not sure why the girl would freeze the game, her script is very short and simple, so there is not really any potential script screw up that I could have done. Maybe that freezing is due to other circumstances with something else. Never had a freezing problem with her.

            As for the music stopping, I know of that actually. Only that track does that, hmm. It adds a nice touch for "dark" caves anyways, hahaha! It makes it more "suspenseful!"

            Fixed the "New Reporter" script. It has now been changed to "News Reporter: Ok!!" because I didn't want to repoint that for one letter... hahaha!

            [QUOTE=chiefjeef;8021713]
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
            Using savestates in rom hacks, especially heavily extensive ones is not a good idea!
            It must have taken forever though!


            took forever. and ive heard save states are bad soo many times.. why?
            Because most rom hacks consists of betas which are constantly being updated, so using savestates intertwined with game saves from older betas can lead to additional bugs created by the personal user that had not been created by me or the game itself. Basically I'm saying that it causes bugs that simply should not happen. Such as random freezing problems that have not been in my error. And it makes beta testing harder because then those "additional bugs" can't really be fixed by me since they are caused by external factors.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Myc Shredder View Post
            Help me out fellas. I think I'm stuck in this chamber & have no clue how to proceed from here

            Are you on beta 2.5?

            This part is a little tricky puzzle, you have to run around that spot for a bit... that's my hint! That "hmm" script checks your stepcount... haha! Don't go too far from within the boundaries or else your stepcount resets.

            You have to build enough energy for the hidden switch to activate!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Miguel Ruiz Cabal View Post
            It looks awesome, the text box looks cool
            Thanks!
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
            can someone help me
            i dunno where to go after i got the HM smash and save the lil girl from TR
            i tried every place that i could access to but still hard find way
            Did you collect the four shards and placed them in the Ignite Temple? It unlocks a hidden chamber on Route 55 when you do!
            Also, did you heal the lady's poisoned mind in Aqualight City? It was hinted by the "mysterious trainer training in Seijo" while going through Taejo Underpass for the first time.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
            Why is Lickitung in this hack, while Lickilicky isn't?
            This hack has some implications by me. I always loved Lickitung, however I disliked the evolution that Game Freak gave it. Same with Togetic evolving into Togekiss (I honestly felt that they butchered that poor little Johto Pokemon).

            But if you really want them in the hack, I'll make them available (adding them to the Seijo-Extended Dex), upon using a certain evolutionary stone exclusive to the Seijo Region.
            ----------
            And here's a little secret that most people have probably overlooked!
            -----

            -----
            Check this spot out at night!
            And the Surfer Shorts man appear here during a certain time of the day!
            -----

            __________________

            Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
            Always periodically make backup saves!
            Reply With Quote
              #581    
            Old January 4th, 2014 (1:54 PM).
            Myc Shredder's Avatar
            Myc Shredder Myc Shredder is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 81
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
              Are you on beta 2.5?

              This part is a little tricky puzzle, you have to run around that spot for a bit... that's my hint! That "hmm" script checks your stepcount... haha! Don't go too far from within the boundaries or else your stepcount resets.

              You have to build enough energy for the hidden switch to activate!


              Thanks for your reply!

              Yes I'm on beta 2.5.

              At this point I just need to know whether or not that part's essential to the main game because I seriously can't figure it out lol; even more so if wild pokes in the chamber reset the stepcount & that repel only lasts a few steps.
              __________________






              Reply With Quote
                #582    
              Old January 4th, 2014 (2:22 PM).
              FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
              FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
              What is out there?
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2012
                Location: United States
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 769
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Myc Shredder View Post
                Thanks for your reply!

                Yes I'm on beta 2.5.

                At this point I just need to know whether or not that part's essential to the main game because I seriously can't figure it out lol; even more so if wild pokes in the chamber reset the stepcount & that repel only lasts a few steps.
                Wild Pokemon does not reset stepcount. Just run around that hidden switch and keep checking it until something cool happens!
                And this part is very important to the story!
                __________________

                Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                Always periodically make backup saves!
                Reply With Quote
                  #583    
                Old January 4th, 2014 (2:41 PM).
                k6666 k6666 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 95
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post

                  Did you collect the four shards and placed them in the Ignite Temple? It unlocks a hidden chamber on Route 55 when you do!
                  Also, did you heal the lady's poisoned mind in Aqualight City? It was hinted by the "mysterious trainer training in Seijo" while going through Taejo Underpass for the first time.
                  thx u for the info
                  i already collect al the four shard and place it in ignite temple , i check route 55 but there no sign there a new cave ( is this because i didn't do poisoned lady even )
                  i see the text that tell you to heal the lady , but idk that lady is in the aqualight city , i already chekc every house that i can access but no clue where the lady are , well i see there old lady in the city ( i kinda suggest it's her) but it need surf to do reach her

                  and btw the game is marvelous :D i love the adventure feel and seijo region is really huge place :O is like there so many mystery there
                  Reply With Quote
                    #584    
                  Old January 4th, 2014 (3:07 PM).
                  Granddaddy Purp's Avatar
                  Granddaddy Purp Granddaddy Purp is offline
                  Hero Of Time
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2013
                    Location: Hyrule
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 151
                    are there certain events coming up in the game that could mess up my game if i miss them?

                    and by what time should i have collected all 4 shards :0 i have two of them.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #585    
                    Old January 4th, 2014 (3:08 PM). Edited January 4th, 2014 by FrozenInfernoZX.
                    FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                    FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                    What is out there?
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2012
                      Location: United States
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 769
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
                      thx u for the info
                      i already collect al the four shard and place it in ignite temple , i check route 55 but there no sign there a new cave ( is this because i didn't do poisoned lady even )
                      i see the text that tell you to heal the lady , but idk that lady is in the aqualight city , i already chekc every house that i can access but no clue where the lady are , well i see there old lady in the city ( i kinda suggest it's her) but it need surf to do reach her

                      and btw the game is marvelous :D i love the adventure feel and seijo region is really huge place :O is like there so many mystery there
                      There is a place on Route 55 with "mysterious writing" on it.
                      -----

                      -----
                      In order to heal the poisoned lady, you need the Blue Flute which is located on Route 55.
                      The poisoned lady can be found here:
                      -----

                      -----
                      However, on your second trip back to Aqualight City, a major event takes place...
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by chiefjeef View Post
                      are there certain events coming up in the game that could mess up my game if i miss them?

                      and by what time should i have collected all 4 shards :0 i have two of them.
                      The way I scripted the events and whatnot accommodates less linearity. You can do events in which way they come at you first!

                      The case with the shards: They are scattered throughout the early portion of the region. They hold importance to the Ignite Temple (used to belong to the Seview Temple). When you find all of them, they unlock a chamber on Route 55.
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by chiefjeef View Post
                      also, how do i update to beta 2.5? im on 2.4 and when i tried to patch the file it says failed! input checksum is invalid
                      The same rom was used for 2.5. Are you sure you're using the same rom you had before?
                      __________________

                      Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                      Always periodically make backup saves!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #586    
                      Old January 4th, 2014 (3:11 PM). Edited January 4th, 2014 by Granddaddy Purp.
                      Granddaddy Purp's Avatar
                      Granddaddy Purp Granddaddy Purp is offline
                      Hero Of Time
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2013
                        Location: Hyrule
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 151
                        another question, will the pokemon league have very high levels? i just caught this deino, knowing it evolves at 63, id like to show it off alot through the game
                        Reply With Quote
                          #587    
                        Old January 4th, 2014 (4:15 PM).
                        FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                        FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                        What is out there?
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                          Location: United States
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 769
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by chiefjeef View Post
                          another question, will the pokemon league have very high levels? i just caught this deino, knowing it evolves at 63, id like to show it off alot through the game
                          Evolutions have been catered to the level curve of the game.
                          __________________

                          Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                          Always periodically make backup saves!
                          Reply With Quote
                            #588    
                          Old January 4th, 2014 (4:58 PM).
                          Granddaddy Purp's Avatar
                          Granddaddy Purp Granddaddy Purp is offline
                          Hero Of Time
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2013
                            Location: Hyrule
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 151
                            this game has me lost .-. im in aqualight city and ive looked EVERYWHERE but i have no idea what to do
                            Reply With Quote
                              #589    
                            Old January 4th, 2014 (5:06 PM).
                            FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                            FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                            What is out there?
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2012
                              Location: United States
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 769
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by chiefjeef View Post
                              this game has me lost .-. im in aqualight city and ive looked EVERYWHERE but i have no idea what to do
                              I just showed you pictures of where to go in Aqualight City.
                              Send me a picture of exactly where you are and I will tell you exactly what to do.
                              How many badges do you have?
                              Did you find the Blue Flute?
                              How many shards do you have?
                              Are there cops in Aqualight City?
                              What HMs do you have?
                              __________________

                              Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                              Always periodically make backup saves!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #590    
                              Old January 4th, 2014 (5:18 PM).
                              Granddaddy Purp's Avatar
                              Granddaddy Purp Granddaddy Purp is offline
                              Hero Of Time
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2013
                                Location: Hyrule
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 151
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
                                I just showed you pictures of where to go in Aqualight City.
                                Send me a picture of exactly where you are and I will tell you exactly what to do.
                                How many badges do you have?
                                Did you find the Blue Flute?
                                How many shards do you have?
                                Are there cops in Aqualight City?
                                What HMs do you have?
                                2 bades
                                no
                                i have the green, blue, and yellow shards.
                                no cops
                                i have cut and radiance hm's
                                Attached Images
                                File Type: png picture normal version.PNG‎ (10.0 KB, 7 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #591    
                                Old January 4th, 2014 (5:26 PM).
                                FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                                FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                                What is out there?
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                                  Location: United States
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 769
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by chiefjeef View Post
                                  2 bades
                                  no
                                  i have the green, blue, and yellow shards.
                                  no cops
                                  i have cut and radiance hm's
                                  Ah, in your first run through with Aqualight City, it is only important for HM Radiance.
                                  It was hinted that you need to travel through Taejo Underpass since it's dark. That's why you need the HM.
                                  Use the Taejo Underpass to travel to Route 55.
                                  __________________

                                  Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                                  Always periodically make backup saves!
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #592    
                                  Old January 4th, 2014 (5:33 PM).
                                  Granddaddy Purp's Avatar
                                  Granddaddy Purp Granddaddy Purp is offline
                                  Hero Of Time
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2013
                                    Location: Hyrule
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 151
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
                                    Ah, in your first run through with Aqualight City, it is only important for HM Radiance.
                                    It was hinted that you need to travel through Taejo Underpass since it's dark. That's why you need the HM.
                                    Use the Taejo Underpass to travel to Route 55.
                                    ive been in route 55, i beat all the trainers, i dont have rock smash to get to that aide and those wierd dudes at the beach have nothing to say.. but im here again now so what do i do?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #593    
                                    Old January 4th, 2014 (5:41 PM).
                                    FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                                    FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                                    What is out there?
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2012
                                      Location: United States
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 769
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by chiefjeef View Post
                                      ive been in route 55, i beat all the trainers, i dont have rock smash to get to that aide and those wierd dudes at the beach have nothing to say.. but im here again now so what do i do?
                                      Did you battle the "weird" people? What do you mean by nothing to say...
                                      like a blank text or something, be specific.
                                      Also, depending on the circumstances, Professor Oak appears after you battle them.
                                      Right in front of Route 55's Underpass entrance.

                                      This is where Oak appears.
                                      -----

                                      __________________

                                      Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                                      Always periodically make backup saves!
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #594    
                                      Old January 4th, 2014 (5:48 PM).
                                      Granddaddy Purp's Avatar
                                      Granddaddy Purp Granddaddy Purp is offline
                                      Hero Of Time
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2013
                                        Location: Hyrule
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 151
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
                                        Did you battle the "weird" people? What do you mean by nothing to say...
                                        like a blank text or something, be specific.
                                        Also, depending on the circumstances, Professor Oak appears after you battle them.
                                        Right in front of Route 55's Underpass entrance.

                                        This is where Oak appears.
                                        -----

                                        they're all saying different things but they're still telling me to leave. i never battled them and prof oak never appeared
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #595    
                                        Old January 4th, 2014 (5:55 PM).
                                        FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                                        FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                                        What is out there?
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                                          Location: United States
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Posts: 769
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by chiefjeef View Post
                                          they're all saying different things but they're still telling me to leave. i never battled them and prof oak never appeared
                                          Lol, you forgot to speak to the guy that's standing facing the water like this...
                                          -----

                                          __________________

                                          Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                                          Always periodically make backup saves!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #596    
                                          Old January 4th, 2014 (5:57 PM).
                                          Granddaddy Purp's Avatar
                                          Granddaddy Purp Granddaddy Purp is offline
                                          Hero Of Time
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2013
                                            Location: Hyrule
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Brave
                                            Posts: 151
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
                                            Lol, you forgot to speak to the guy that's standing facing the water like this...
                                            -----


                                            -_________________- im so dumb, thank you
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #597    
                                            Old January 4th, 2014 (9:15 PM). Edited January 4th, 2014 by FrozenInfernoZX.
                                            FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                                            FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                                            What is out there?
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2012
                                              Location: United States
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Adamant
                                              Posts: 769
                                              This game is going to require lots of attention to subliminal hints by the NPC!
                                              ----------
                                              Anyways, here's a little update to the textboxes.
                                              -----

                                              -----

                                              __________________

                                              Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                                              Always periodically make backup saves!
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #598    
                                              Old January 4th, 2014 (9:21 PM).
                                              Reject217's Avatar
                                              Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                                              Great Pokémon Reject
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                                Location: California
                                                Age: 22
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Naive
                                                Posts: 731
                                                NPC interaction, yay~ something that I've seen in Glazed, and I am glad that it is added here
                                                __________________
                                                Some of the hacks that I like:



                                                I also support Pokemon Liquid Crystal, Glazed, and a few others who either have large banners or none at all.
                                                I'm often not on, but when I am, I show my support in likes :-D
                                                Summer is here, and it's time to kick back and relax~
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #599    
                                                Old January 4th, 2014 (9:50 PM).
                                                k6666 k6666 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 95
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
                                                  There is a place on Route 55 with "mysterious writing" on it.
                                                  -----

                                                  -----

                                                  ooh idk that i thought the hole will appear somewhere when i put the shard :D


                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
                                                  In order to heal the poisoned lady, you need the Blue Flute which is located on Route 55.
                                                  The poisoned lady can be found here:
                                                  -----

                                                  -----
                                                  However, on your second trip back to Aqualight City, a major event takes place...


                                                  ooh that the poison lady event :o idk that , btw i already did that :D thx for the info
                                                  i think for the next play i should read carefully the text :D


                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
                                                  The same rom was used for 2.5. Are you sure you're using the same rom you had before?

                                                  i got same problem with him
                                                  when i tried to patch my 2.3 rom with 2.5 it said it failed
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #600    
                                                  Old January 4th, 2014 (9:56 PM).
                                                  FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                                                  FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                                                  What is out there?
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                                                    Location: United States
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Adamant
                                                    Posts: 769
                                                    Did you patch with a clean rom? You have to do it for every new patch.
                                                    You cannot overwrite an existing patched file!
                                                    __________________

                                                    Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                                                    Always periodically make backup saves!
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:45 AM.