Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old August 4th, 2012 (11:39 PM). Edited August 5th, 2012 by Heart Broken.
Heart Broken Heart Broken is offline
Live and Love
     
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Location: Atanta
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Gentle
    Posts: 3
    Hi everyone! I'm Jalen. I've actually been "lurking" around on these forums for some time now. I decided that since I find myself on this amazing site so often, I might as well join, right? :3.

    I suppose I'll tell you all a little bit about myself. I'm 19 years old. I joined the Marine Corps about 6 months ago, and I'm in the reserves so I basically only put on my uniform and go to drill (training) once a month, the rest of the time I'm a civilian and I go to work and school just like you all =).

    I work as a computer scientist/ PC technician. I also attend GSU here in Atlanta and I'm studying Computer Science as a major and Nutrition as a minor. I am pretty much obsessed with Nutrition and Fitness. I love to run, exercise, and eat "healthy" and all that fun stuff .

    Another hobby of mine is anime. I love anime and I enjoy Pokemon in particular. The Pokemon universe is so vast and intriguing to me. I do C++ coding as well as mapping and iconing in my spare time. I've helped with the creation of "hacks" for roms in the past. I'm currently assisting with what will be the greatest hack this forum has ever known! The first real and complete Team Rocket Hack of FR! IT will be epic!

    I'm not going to ramble on and on, haha. I'm excited to be apart of this community and meet some cool people! Don't be afraid to get in touch with me guys!


    -Jalen
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old August 5th, 2012 (1:27 AM).
    Ghost Emperor's Avatar
    Ghost Emperor Ghost Emperor is offline
    Pokemon Emperor
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Gentle
      Posts: 17
      Hey, Jalen you can call me Vince if your want I am 16 years old and also I am a new comer in this forum just like you i hope we will be friends in the future and also ill look up to your Team Rocket theme pokemon hack =)

      Sincerely yours,
      Ghost Emperor a.k.a Vince
      __________________
      "We Are One"


      Click the Dragon eggs if you want to save them from death Thank you

      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old August 5th, 2012 (1:45 AM).
      Sector Sector is offline
      Banned
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Location: Ohio
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 2,342
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Heart Broken View Post
        Hi everyone! I'm Jalen. I've actually been "lurking" around on these forums for some time now. I decided that since I find myself on this amazing site so often, I might as well join, right? :3.

        I suppose I'll tell you all a little bit about myself. I'm 19 years old. I joined the Marine Corps about 6 months ago, and I'm in the reserves so I basically only put on my uniform and go to drill (training) once a month, the rest of the time I'm a civilian and I go to work and school just like you all =).

        I work as a computer scientist/ PC technician. I also attend GSU here in Atlanta and I'm studying Computer Science as a major and Nutrition as a minor. I am pretty much obsessed with Nutrition and Fitness. I love to run, exercise, and eat "healthy" and all that fun stuff .

        Another hobby of mine is anime. I love anime and I enjoy Pokemon in particular. The Pokemon universe is so vast and intriguing to me. I do C++ coding as well as mapping and iconing in my spare time. I've helped with the creation of "hacks" for roms in the past. I'm currently assisting with what will be the greatest hack this forum has ever known! The first real and complete Team Rocket Hack of FR! IT will be epic!

        I'm not going to ramble on and on, haha. I'm excited to be apart of this community and meet some cool people! Don't be afraid to get in touch with me guys!


        -Jalen
        Two things in common, Jalen & Jesse starts with J's and we have 5 letter names :D

        Just thought that'd be fun Anyhow, I want to welcome you to this awesome forum. PC is a very nice place to meet newer friends with much respect. You'll find great interest being here. If you have any questions or get confused, ask a moderator or a staff for any assistance. (you can ask me too!)

        There are many places on this forum you could attend that suit your interesting. Anime? What kind of Anime do you watch? In case you haven't noticed by my signature, I love the ones with Supernaturals, especially! I'm quite anxious for there to be a bunch more, there isn't much Anime of my interest to watch right now

        I can tell you're quite exciting to be here also. I landed you a VM, FIRST! so I'm not afraid! :D

        Concluding this introduction: Enjoy your time here and make sure you check the PC rules to avoid trouble.
        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old August 5th, 2012 (2:44 AM).
        diab_low's Avatar
        diab_low diab_low is offline
        #SmashingTheMaroons
           
          Join Date: Jun 2012
          Location: Sydney NSW Australia
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Gentle
          Posts: 632
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Heart Broken View Post
          Hi everyone! I'm Jalen. I've actually been "lurking" around on these forums for some time now. I decided that since I find myself on this amazing site so often, I might as well join, right? :3.

          I suppose I'll tell you all a little bit about myself. I'm 19 years old. I joined the Marine Corps about 6 months ago, and I'm in the reserves so I basically only put on my uniform and go to drill (training) once a month, the rest of the time I'm a civilian and I go to work and school just like you all =).

          I work as a computer scientist/ PC technician. I also attend GSU here in Atlanta and I'm studying Computer Science as a major and Nutrition as a minor. I am pretty much obsessed with Nutrition and Fitness. I love to run, exercise, and eat "healthy" and all that fun stuff .

          Another hobby of mine is anime. I love anime and I enjoy Pokemon in particular. The Pokemon universe is so vast and intriguing to me. I do C++ coding as well as mapping and iconing in my spare time. I've helped with the creation of "hacks" for roms in the past. I'm currently assisting with what will be the greatest hack this forum has ever known! The first real and complete Team Rocket Hack of FR! IT will be epic!

          I'm not going to ramble on and on, haha. I'm excited to be apart of this community and meet some cool people! Don't be afraid to get in touch with me guys!


          -Jalen
          Welcome Jalen My name around here is Diablo. Yes you are right this community is the most friendliest, biggest and most Pokemoniest community in the world.

          Wow u joined the Marine reserves so cool. I'm 18 and I was thinking of Joining the Army reserves down here in Australia (Where I live). I get up every day at 4:30am in the morning to train. I'm still thinking it over though I just need time. But yeah as I said I still wake up very early to train.

          I'm in my final year of school (I repeated year 10) and I'm hoping to study Commerce major in Finance, and Law. I also love to go for runs It keeps the fitness levels up and I also love living a healthy life. (A healthy body means a healthy mind).

          If you like Anime and Hacks then these two threads will be a great place to show off your skills. :D Pokemon Anime Emulation Zone .

          Hope you have a great time in PC and Hope we be good mates Happy to see you round. :D
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #5    
          Old August 5th, 2012 (7:32 AM).
          Sheep's Avatar
          Sheep Sheep is offline
          • Administrator
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Sep 2011
          Age: 26
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Bashful
          Posts: 21,458
          Hello there and welcome to PC! :D You've got a huge variety of interests and things you do -- that's really great to me. I wish I was a little more motivated to do other things, but it doesn't seem like I'm that type of person. XD;;

          We're excited to have you just as you're excited to join us! n_n As you can see, PC's a super active community, so we have pretty much anything a fan would look for in a Pokemon forum. /cheesy, haha! Stick around and have fun, and if you ever want to talk to someone and make a friend, I'm always available. :3
          __________________

          . pair family twin mal lv llsif .
          Reply With Quote
            #6    
          Old August 5th, 2012 (8:30 AM). Edited August 5th, 2012 by Heart Broken.
          Heart Broken Heart Broken is offline
          Live and Love
             
            Join Date: Aug 2012
            Location: Atanta
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 3
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ghost Emperor View Post
            Hey, Jalen you can call me Vince if your want I am 16 years old and also I am a new comer in this forum just like you i hope we will be friends in the future and also ill look up to your Team Rocket theme pokemon hack =)

            Sincerely yours,
            Ghost Emperor a.k.a Vince

            What's up Vince?! Nice to make your acquaintance! Of course we will man, keep in touch! Don't be afraid to add me either!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
            Two things in common, Jalen & Jesse starts with J's and we have 5 letter names :D

            Just thought that'd be fun Anyhow, I want to welcome you to this awesome forum. PC is a very nice place to meet newer friends with much respect. You'll find great interest being here. If you have any questions or get confused, ask a moderator or a staff for any assistance. (you can ask me too!)

            There are many places on this forum you could attend that suit your interesting. Anime? What kind of Anime do you watch? In case you haven't noticed by my signature, I love the ones with Supernaturals, especially! I'm quite anxious for there to be a bunch more, there isn't much Anime of my interest to watch right now

            I can tell you're quite exciting to be here also. I landed you a VM, FIRST! so I'm not afraid! :D

            Concluding this introduction: Enjoy your time here and make sure you check the PC rules to avoid trouble.

            Hi Jesse! Haha, that's awesome :3. I definitely won't hesitate to bring any of my questions to you.

            I can already tell that this forum and I will be an excellent match! I appreciate the great reception from all you.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by diab_low View Post
            Welcome Jalen My name around here is Diablo. Yes you are right this community is the most friendliest, biggest and most Pokemoniest community in the world.

            Wow u joined the Marine reserves so cool. I'm 18 and I was thinking of Joining the Army reserves down here in Australia (Where I live). I get up every day at 4:30am in the morning to train. I'm still thinking it over though I just need time. But yeah as I said I still wake up very early to train.

            I'm in my final year of school (I repeated year 10) and I'm hoping to study Commerce major in Finance, and Law. I also love to go for runs It keeps the fitness levels up and I also love living a healthy life. (A healthy body means a healthy mind).

            If you like Anime and Hacks then these two threads will be a great place to show off your skills. :D
            Hope you have a great time in PC and Hope we be good mates Happy to see you round. :D
            Nice to meet you, Diablo! I'm seeing that this is indeed the friendliest and the largest without doubt!

            You live Australia? I've always wanted to visit Australia. I've traveled to other countries (Spain, Italy, Germany) though never Australia.

            You're thinking of joining the Army reserves there? Wow. I never expected to meet anyone on this forum that would be considering any type of military service. In basic training, we woke up at 4:00 every morning for PT (Physical Training). I do most of my own exercising in the afternoon as I wake up to work early in the morning. I hope that if you do decide to join, you enjoy it. I've enjoyed just being able to call myself a Marine.

            Commerce and Law? Incredible ventures man. I know a good hand of lawyers who specialize in the mentioned arenas actually.

            Yes! You are right about having a strong mind and body! It's very important to live a balanced life. I try my best to.

            Thank you for the link and the kind words!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
            Hello there and welcome to PC! :D You've got a huge variety of interests and things you do -- that's really great to me. I wish I was a little more motivated to do other things, but it doesn't seem like I'm that type of person. XD;;

            We're excited to have you just as you're excited to join us! n_n As you can see, PC's a super active community, so we have pretty much anything a fan would look for in a Pokemon forum. /cheesy, haha! Stick around and have fun, and if you ever want to talk to someone and make a friend, I'm always available. :3

            Hello! Thank you for the kind welcoming :3. I see that there's a huge array of places to explore on this wonderful forum.

            You all do have everything any fan could look for in a forum, which is so awesome! I think I will have to take you up on that offer! You seem like a very cool person. Thank you again!
            __________________
            Everyone faces challenges in life. Don't allow the negative things you endure throughout life to define who you ARE! Let resentment be released from your soul and embrace a loving mindset!
            Reply With Quote
            Reply
            Quick Reply

            Sponsored Links
            Thread Tools

            Posting Rules
            You may not post new threads
            You may not post replies
            You may not post attachments
            You may not edit your posts

            BB code is On
            Smilies are On
            [IMG] code is On
            HTML code is Off

            Forum Jump


            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:15 AM.