Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old October 26th, 2012 (8:49 AM).
Matzzz's Avatar
Matzzz Matzzz is offline
Danger!
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Herts, UK
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 64
    I am interested in your Shiny Skarmory - i can offer you a shiny: Charmander, pichu or Excadrill in return
    __________________

    White 2: 5201-0308-4713
    3DS: 0387-8789-6929

    Record
    Wins: 7
    Losses: 2
    Draws: 0
    Re-Started 21/10/12

    My Trading Thread


    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old October 26th, 2012 (8:57 AM).
    masaru3's Avatar
    masaru3 masaru3 is offline
    Chespin, I choose you!
      FC: 1032-2650-8413
      IGN: André
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Portugal
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 216
      Sorry guys. I don't have much time to breed pokémon right now so I'm only taking offers I can't refuse.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by brica8 View Post
      No I don't sorry, I only have the electrilizer...any other items? If not I can try to keep visiting route 13 until I get one.
      I don't need Electrizer. Hmm :/ Do you have a Timid Zapdos? Or Therian Forme Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus? Or DW Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Lugia or Ho-Oh?

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by B99B12 View Post
      I have a WIFI event Mewtwo. Has the gift ribbon1 and Knows Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, and Thunderbolt (used to be electro ball). It was given away February 2012 (Hence the OT:FEB2012). Either than that it has a serious nature which is terrible for Mewtwo but that's the best I have to offer.
      Sure! I bred some eevees the other day and I was lucky to get one. When do you want to trade?

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lunicli View Post
      I Want: A male scraggy bred with perfect, almost perfect or at least good IVs in Attack, Defense and SpDef, and with Brave nature if possible.

      I Offer: Foreign Dittos, Shiny Piloswine. PM me for more offers or further contact, please.
      I already have a shiny piloswine. In fact I got it in a recent trade And I have a japanese flawless Ditto so I'm not really looking for Dittos.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by darkwaters93 View Post
      I have a female shuckle with the ability 'Contrary'.

      I want either a ditto or a smeargle please?
      I can do that! When do you want to trade? DWf Smeargle for DWf Shuckle

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by MrTripStack View Post
      I'm currently trying to get ahold of a defensive Pokémon to fill the empty slot in my team, so I would love to have a Timid female Happiny with Natural Cure (standard ability). It'd be great if you could give it max IVs in Sp. Def and HP (a decent Speed IV wouldn't be bad, if possible). Could you also infect it with Pokérus (I would like to make use of that virus)?

      I have a few female Dream World Pokémon, including an Igglybuff (Friend Guard) and Relicanth (Sturdy). I also have some other female Pokémon with their own hidden abilities that were caught through Dream Radar, including Swablu *3 (Cloud Nine), Riolu (Prankster), and Sigilyph (Tinted Lens).

      In case you may want it (or need it), I have a spare Mild male Charmander with two egg moves; Crunch and Dragon Pulse. Feel free to let me know if there's any items you might need and I'll see if I have any extra laying around.

      Let me know?
      Sorry :/ I already have those DW females (I'm also getting stuff from the Dream Radar) and a Charmander with Crunch.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
      I would like to order a Pichu with Volt Tackle.
      And maybe you could help my Dratini to evolve in a Dragonite as well?
      Many thanks already, and I have a Zapdos to give to you, but it doesn't have the Timid nature.
      I hope you will do this things for me anyway.
      PM me if you want something else then a Zapdos.
      Okay, I have a Pichu ready, when do you want it? And what do you mean helping your dratini evolve into dragonite? Trade and trade back so that he gets the boosted experience?

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yoguk View Post
      Hello, I was wondering if I can have a Pokemon with PKRS?
      Also, do you have a Zorua?
      I don't have many Pokemon, but I have:
      • Charmander
      • Squirtle
      • Bulbasaur
      • Gastly
      • Dratini
      • Snivy
      • Eevee
      These are the only Pokemon I have now and they are all level 1.

      My Pokemon Black FC - 3738 - 6594 - 7241
      I can give you a PKRS infected Zorua. I'd like a Dratini please. For my Black 2
      __________________
      3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
      ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old October 26th, 2012 (10:22 AM).
      wilfred2335's Avatar
      wilfred2335 wilfred2335 is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Location: Philippines
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 2
        Is the zorua with the egg move dark pulse free? If so then can I please have one, also I'd appreciate it if it has pokerus. I'm actually just starting with this whole wifi trade thing, I don't really have that much to trade you
        __________________
        I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

        75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.

        Pearl:
        Platinum:
        SS: 0519 5323 0485
        White: 1378 5263 9679
        White 2:
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old October 26th, 2012 (10:27 AM).
        Hkao Hkao is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Oct 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 0
          Want: DWF Bidoof, DWF Smeargle
          Have: Pokerus, Masterball, any power item, Zorua with Sucker Punch, Gastly, DWF Dratini, Male Dratini with Extreme Speed, some starters, Ditto with any nature.

          White 2 - 5415 7764 7810
          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old October 26th, 2012 (12:37 PM).
          brica8 brica8 is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Oct 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 94
            I don't have any of those pokemon...what if I cloned my dreamworld Charizard? Timid, Solar Power, level 77 and is EV trained with 31 IV in both speed and special attack?
            __________________
            White FC: 0132 9780 4811
            White 2 FC: 0347 7260 1933
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old October 26th, 2012 (12:47 PM).
            masaru3's Avatar
            masaru3 masaru3 is offline
            Chespin, I choose you!
              FC: 1032-2650-8413
              IGN: André
               
              Join Date: Jan 2011
              Location: Portugal
              Age: 27
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 216
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by wilfred2335 View Post
              Is the zorua with the egg move dark pulse free? If so then can I please have one, also I'd appreciate it if it has pokerus. I'm actually just starting with this whole wifi trade thing, I don't really have that much to trade you
              Yes, Zorua with Dark Pulse is "free". If you have things like red, yellow, blue and green shards I appreciate it. Just one is enough. Or an evolution stone or item.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hkao View Post
              Want: DWF Bidoof, DWF Smeargle
              Have: Pokerus, Masterball, any power item, Zorua with Sucker Punch, Gastly, DWF Dratini, Male Dratini with Extreme Speed, some starters, Ditto with any nature.

              White 2 - 5415 7764 7810
              I'll take a Power Anklet and a Power Bracer as I got everything else and I can live without the Masterball.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by brica8 View Post
              I don't have any of those pokemon...what if I cloned my dreamworld Charizard? Timid, Solar Power, level 77 and is EV trained with 31 IV in both speed and special attack?
              That would be perfect. I'll start breeding those eevees right away
              __________________
              3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
              ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old October 26th, 2012 (1:06 PM).
              brica8 brica8 is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 94
                I actually got one of those already lol. Would a female dreamworld vulpix be okay? Sorry I thoguht I had already asked for the change.
                __________________
                White FC: 0132 9780 4811
                White 2 FC: 0347 7260 1933
                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old October 26th, 2012 (1:10 PM).
                masaru3's Avatar
                masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                Chespin, I choose you!
                  FC: 1032-2650-8413
                  IGN: André
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                  Location: Portugal
                  Age: 27
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 216
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by brica8 View Post
                  I actually got one of those already lol. Would a female dreamworld vulpix be okay? Sorry I thoguht I had already asked for the change.
                  Ah! You did ask for a dwf vulpix! Sorry. Okay, I'll start breeding them right now.
                  __________________
                  3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                  ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old October 26th, 2012 (1:12 PM). Edited October 26th, 2012 by brica8.
                  brica8 brica8 is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 94
                    Alright awesome. Hopefully RNC comes on so I can ask her to clone my Charizard for me.

                    I'm going to be gone for the rest of the night, I'll try and be on tomorrow as much as I ca be.
                    __________________
                    White FC: 0132 9780 4811
                    White 2 FC: 0347 7260 1933
                    Reply With Quote
                      #35    
                    Old October 26th, 2012 (2:52 PM).
                    Aura Vitae's Avatar
                    Aura Vitae Aura Vitae is offline
                    Down, Sword Hand!
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 336
                      Need an female Abomasnow whose ability is Soundproof(I love the Dream World.)? Obviously it's not a Snover but you can just breed it to get the prevolved version
                      __________________


                      Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36    
                      Old October 27th, 2012 (9:33 AM).
                      masaru3's Avatar
                      masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                      Chespin, I choose you!
                        FC: 1032-2650-8413
                        IGN: André
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Portugal
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 216
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Matzzz View Post
                        I am interested in your Shiny Skarmory - i can offer you a shiny: Charmander, pichu or Excadrill in return
                        Sorry man, I skipped through you. You must have posted when I was writing the next post so I didn't see it. I already have a charmander and a pichu. I don't have Excadrill but can you tell me more about of all of these shinies? - Natures, IVs, touched, untouched, event...

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by brica8 View Post
                        Alright awesome. Hopefully RNC comes on so I can ask her to clone my Charizard for me.

                        I'm going to be gone for the rest of the night, I'll try and be on tomorrow as much as I ca be.
                        Okay, your Vulpix is ready so let me know when you're able to trade.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by roen52 View Post
                        Need an female Abomasnow whose ability is Soundproof(I love the Dream World.)? Obviously it's not a Snover but you can just breed it to get the prevolved version
                        Yeah, that works just as good as a DWf Snover. What do you want for it?
                        __________________
                        3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                        ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37    
                        Old October 27th, 2012 (9:41 AM).
                        Matzzz's Avatar
                        Matzzz Matzzz is offline
                        Danger!
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2007
                          Location: Herts, UK
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lonely
                          Posts: 64
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                          Sorry man, I skipped through you. You must have posted when I was writing the next post so I didn't see it. I already have a charmander and a pichu. I don't have Excadrill but can you tell me more about of all of these shinies? - Natures, IVs, touched, untouched, event...
                          Ahh no problem
                          well i don't know the IVs of any but:

                          SPR2010 Pichu Jolly UT

                          Excadrill Hardy UT

                          Charmander UT Brave

                          The other two are on my platinum which is at uni atm so i cant tell you about them untill monday
                          __________________

                          White 2: 5201-0308-4713
                          3DS: 0387-8789-6929

                          Record
                          Wins: 7
                          Losses: 2
                          Draws: 0
                          Re-Started 21/10/12

                          My Trading Thread


                          Reply With Quote
                            #38    
                          Old October 27th, 2012 (10:03 AM).
                          Aura Vitae's Avatar
                          Aura Vitae Aura Vitae is offline
                          Down, Sword Hand!
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2011
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 336
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                            Yeah, that works just as good as a DWf Snover. What do you want for it?
                            Can you breed me a Chimchar for it?
                            __________________


                            Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
                            Reply With Quote
                              #39    
                            Old October 27th, 2012 (12:03 PM).
                            masaru3's Avatar
                            masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                            Chespin, I choose you!
                              FC: 1032-2650-8413
                              IGN: André
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Portugal
                              Age: 27
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 216
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Matzzz View Post
                              Ahh no problem
                              well i don't know the IVs of any but:

                              SPR2010 Pichu Jolly UT

                              Excadrill Hardy UT

                              Charmander UT Brave

                              The other two are on my platinum which is at uni atm so i cant tell you about them untill monday
                              What are the other two? I'm not very interested in these three.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by roen52 View Post
                              Can you breed me a Chimchar for it?
                              Yeah, that will be easy. I also have to breed some starters for my Black 2. I'll pm you when it's ready.
                              __________________
                              3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                              ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                              Reply With Quote
                                #40    
                              Old October 27th, 2012 (5:24 PM).
                              Matzzz's Avatar
                              Matzzz Matzzz is offline
                              Danger!
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2007
                                Location: Herts, UK
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 64
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                                What are the other two? I'm not very interested in these
                                I also have shinx and jiggilypuff (nn: jade)
                                __________________

                                White 2: 5201-0308-4713
                                3DS: 0387-8789-6929

                                Record
                                Wins: 7
                                Losses: 2
                                Draws: 0
                                Re-Started 21/10/12

                                My Trading Thread


                                Reply With Quote
                                  #41    
                                Old October 27th, 2012 (6:24 PM).
                                Yoguk's Avatar
                                Yoguk Yoguk is offline
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 0
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                                  I can give you a PKRS infected Zorua. I'd like a Dratini please. For my Black 2
                                  Yeah, I can trade the Dratini. Just PM me the time, date, and timezone. I'm all ready.

                                  My Pokemon Black FC: 3783 6594 7241
                                  Trainer: Chris
                                  __________________
                                  Pokemon Black FC - 3783 - 6594 - 7241
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #42    
                                  Old October 28th, 2012 (2:16 AM).
                                  masaru3's Avatar
                                  masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                                  Chespin, I choose you!
                                    FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                    IGN: André
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: Portugal
                                    Age: 27
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 216
                                    These trades are ready. Pm with a time. I'll be on for most of the day.

                                    B99B12: READY (Mansion)
                                    DWf Eevee <-> FEB2012 Mewtwo

                                    darkwaters93: READY (DW Stock)
                                    DWf Smeargle <-> DWf Shuckle

                                    Yoguk: READY (Box 11)
                                    PKRS Zorua <-> Dratini

                                    brica8: READY (Dream)
                                    DWf Vulpix <-> DW Charizard

                                    roen52: READY (Sky)
                                    Chimchar <-> DWf Abomasnow
                                    __________________
                                    3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                    ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #43    
                                    Old October 28th, 2012 (2:19 AM).
                                    FrozenPhoenix96's Avatar
                                    FrozenPhoenix96 FrozenPhoenix96 is offline
                                    Show me your power!!!
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2012
                                      Location: Netherlands
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 13
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                                      Okay, I have a Pichu ready, when do you want it? And what do you mean helping your dratini evolve into dragonite? Trade and trade back so that he gets the boosted experience?
                                      Okay, I can trade the Pichu now.
                                      And I mean with trading my Dratini to a Dragonite to help me with it, I don't know how, but maybe some levels and trading will work.
                                      Also, if you have some Rare Candies, then I would like to buy the candies as well.
                                      By the way, I can give you a Turtwig for the Pichu, or a Axew, or a Squirtle.
                                      __________________

                                      FriendCode: 3139-3194-4225
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #44    
                                      Old October 28th, 2012 (2:29 AM).
                                      masaru3's Avatar
                                      masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                                      Chespin, I choose you!
                                        FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                        IGN: André
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Portugal
                                        Age: 27
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 216
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
                                        Okay, I can trade the Pichu now.
                                        And I mean with trading my Dratini to a Dragonite to help me with it, I don't know how, but maybe some levels and trading will work.
                                        Also, if you have some Rare Candies, then I would like to buy the candies as well.
                                        By the way, I can give you a Turtwig for the Pichu, or a Axew, or a Squirtle.
                                        Well, what I can do is get your dratini and trade it back to you right away so he gets a boosted experience bonus 'cause he's been with another trainer.
                                        The pichu is ready. Add my White FC and head to the Wi-Fi club, I'll be there in a minute!
                                        __________________
                                        3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                        ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #45    
                                        Old October 28th, 2012 (2:33 AM).
                                        FrozenPhoenix96's Avatar
                                        FrozenPhoenix96 FrozenPhoenix96 is offline
                                        Show me your power!!!
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2012
                                          Location: Netherlands
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 13
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                                          Well, what I can do is get your dratini and trade it back to you right away so he gets a boosted experience bonus 'cause he's been with another trainer.
                                          The pichu is ready. Add my White FC and head to the Wi-Fi club, I'll be there in a minute!
                                          Okay.
                                          Thanks a lot already! :D
                                          __________________

                                          FriendCode: 3139-3194-4225
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #46    
                                          Old October 28th, 2012 (5:02 AM).
                                          Aura Vitae's Avatar
                                          Aura Vitae Aura Vitae is offline
                                          Down, Sword Hand!
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2011
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Quiet
                                            Posts: 336
                                            I'm ready to trade whenever you are just tell me which FC of yours I use.
                                            __________________


                                            Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #47    
                                            Old October 30th, 2012 (5:16 AM). Edited October 30th, 2012 by Necrum.
                                            Necrum's Avatar
                                            Necrum Necrum is online now
                                            I AM THE REAL SONIC
                                            • Crystal Tier
                                            FC: 1435-4289-9306
                                            IGN: Necrum
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2012
                                            Location: Portland, OR
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 5,207
                                            Wow. I completely forgot we were supposed to trade. Oh well. Any chance you could trade tomorrow? I keep forgetting that I have to give you this Zorua with Snarl...
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #48    
                                            Old October 30th, 2012 (8:56 AM).
                                            Aura Vitae's Avatar
                                            Aura Vitae Aura Vitae is offline
                                            Down, Sword Hand!
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2011
                                              Age: 24
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Quiet
                                              Posts: 336
                                              Can you breed me a Pichu with Volt Tackle? I can offer a Bronzor with it's Dream World Ability if you don't have one already.
                                              __________________


                                              Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #49    
                                              Old October 30th, 2012 (3:30 PM).
                                              masaru3's Avatar
                                              masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                                              Chespin, I choose you!
                                                FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                                IGN: André
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                Location: Portugal
                                                Age: 27
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Timid
                                                Posts: 216
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
                                                Wow. I completely forgot we were supposed to trade. Oh well. Any chance you could trade tomorrow? I keep forgetting that I have to give you this Zorua with Snarl...
                                                Hi! Yeah, I'll be on tomorrow for a few hours after around midday GMT.

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by roen52 View Post
                                                Can you breed me a Pichu with Volt Tackle? I can offer a Bronzor with it's Dream World Ability if you don't have one already.
                                                Sure! I can breed you one for that bronzor. I have many DW bronzors actually (thanks to dream radar), but you can have a volt tackle pichu
                                                __________________
                                                3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                                ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #50    
                                                Old October 30th, 2012 (3:44 PM). Edited October 30th, 2012 by Charky-101.
                                                Charky-101 Charky-101 is offline
                                                The Unlucky One
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Dec 2008
                                                  Location: In my Room
                                                  Nature: Sassy
                                                  Posts: 73
                                                  Hi, I was wondering if I could request a Pichu with Volt Tackle?

                                                  Don't really have much to offer in Return, though I do have a Male Lucario with the Egg Moves Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick. I also a newly bred Male Chimchar with Egg Move Blaze Kick, and a newly bred Buneary with Egg Move Sky Uppercut if any of them interest you .
                                                  __________________
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:10 PM.