Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

View Poll Results: Have you ever found a shiny?
Yes 19 73.08%
No 5 19.23%
Yes, but I lost it! 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #201    
Old May 8th, 2010 (1:35 AM).
AliceBlaze's Avatar
AliceBlaze AliceBlaze is offline
Shiny Collector
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Johto
    Age: 24
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 880
    Okay thanks. I'll focus on getting Mewtwo.
    __________________
    Shiny living dex progress: 157
    Last obtained shiny

    Relevant Advertising!

      #202    
    Old May 8th, 2010 (6:17 AM).
    The Original Darkwiz787's Avatar
    The Original Darkwiz787 The Original Darkwiz787 is offline
    Stuck with text below my name.
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Posts: 317
      How do you trade Pokemon that you got from Hayley in Ranch to DPPt?
      __________________

      .:Youtube:Sprites:My Fanfic:My Brawl Card:.

      |Tensai's Secret|Adamant Diamond|
      I Support Those Hacks
      Thanks Ryukun for amazing theme

      2% of the population thinks Global Warming is a scam. If you're one of the 98% who actually feel the drastically changing temperature, place this in your sig.

        #203    
      Old May 8th, 2010 (8:40 AM).
      AliceBlaze's Avatar
      AliceBlaze AliceBlaze is offline
      Shiny Collector
         
        Join Date: Feb 2009
        Location: Johto
        Age: 24
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 880
        When you connect your DS to your ranch, you can just send pokemon you recieved from Hayley to your DS game the same way you withdraw pokemon from the ranch.
        __________________
        Shiny living dex progress: 157
        Last obtained shiny
          #204    
        Old May 10th, 2010 (1:21 PM). Edited May 10th, 2010 by Eurydice.
        Eurydice's Avatar
        Eurydice Eurydice is offline
        `~♥Eury♥~'
           
          Join Date: Jan 2010
          Location: Library
          Age: 26
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 1,131
          ok so i am having a problem in blue rescue team. i am attempting to beat moltres but no matter what i do i cant win. my character is bulbasaur and my partner is charmander. both are around level 25. any hints?
          i have tried putting moltres to sleep then attacking until it wakes up but nothing is working.

          edit: nevermind i beat it finally
          __________________


          Pair
            #205    
          Old May 10th, 2010 (3:23 PM).
          Twelfth Crusader's Avatar
          Twelfth Crusader Twelfth Crusader is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2010
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 13
            I'm considering getting Pokemon Battle Revolution (Despite mixed reviews I think I would really enjoy it) but the main appeal is the wi-fi battles. Do people still play it online or is it dead now? Thanks
              #206    
            Old May 10th, 2010 (4:26 PM).
            Eurydice's Avatar
            Eurydice Eurydice is offline
            `~♥Eury♥~'
               
              Join Date: Jan 2010
              Location: Library
              Age: 26
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 1,131
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Twelfth Crusader View Post
              I'm considering getting Pokemon Battle Revolution (Despite mixed reviews I think I would really enjoy it) but the main appeal is the wi-fi battles. Do people still play it online or is it dead now? Thanks
              last time i played online i didnt have any trouble finding someone to battle. its not as popular as some other games but i dont think you will have any problems with wi-fi battles. hope you like the game
              __________________


              Pair
                #207    
              Old May 10th, 2010 (10:47 PM).
              Twelfth Crusader's Avatar
              Twelfth Crusader Twelfth Crusader is offline
                 
                Join Date: May 2010
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 13
                Awesome! Thanks Definitely gonna have to pick this up in the upcomng weeks.
                  #208    
                Old May 15th, 2010 (2:54 PM).
                embercat's Avatar
                embercat embercat is offline
                   
                  Join Date: May 2010
                  Location: Newcastle, England
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 11
                  is there a way of getting pokemon from pokemon ruby and sapphire pinball to soul silver?
                  __________________

                  Anyone feel free to add my FC, just message me to let me know
                    #209    
                  Old May 19th, 2010 (6:09 PM).
                  curiousnathan's Avatar
                  curiousnathan curiousnathan is offline
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                  Location: Australia
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 7,828
                  I have a Pokemon Mystery Dunegon: Explorers of Darkness; and I am on a mission to recruit all of the possible legendary pokemon in the game. I journeyed through Aeigs Cave and recruited Regice - Registeel and Regigas. For some strange reason Regirock wont ask to be recruited which would usualy happen with most legendaries.

                  Another occasion is when I reached the end of Giant volcano and heatran did not ask to be recruited either, I have visited heatran several times but he never asks.

                  Is there areason why they don't ask, if so what is it? How do I get them to join my team? Thankyou.
                  __________________
                  Former moderator of First Generation, Second Generation and Fourth Generation
                    #210    
                  Old May 19th, 2010 (6:22 PM).
                  Sydian's Avatar
                  Sydian Sydian is offline
                  case CLOSED.
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2008
                  Location: Alabama
                  Age: 24
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 32,087
                  Quote:
                  is there a way of getting pokemon from pokemon ruby and sapphire pinball to soul silver?
                  Not at all. Pokemon from the actual Ruby and Sapphire games, yes, but not from Pinball.
                  __________________
                  ≫ they took a little look at my heart
                  they found a prince living behind bars ≪

                  challenges | klippy
                    #211    
                  Old May 19th, 2010 (10:24 PM).
                  The Red Chain
                  Guest
                     
                    Posts: n/a
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
                    For some strange reason Regirock wont ask to be recruited which would usualy happen with most legendaries.

                    Another occasion is when I reached the end of Giant volcano and heatran did not ask to be recruited either, I have visited heatran several times but he never asks.
                    Regirock has a 70% chance of being recruited so there is still that [stupidly small] chance it'll fail.
                    Just keep trying, it'll ask eventually. :3

                    As for Heatran.. you have Secret Rank right?
                    I've never tried to recruit Heatran myself so I dunno if you can only get it's mission if you have Secret Rank or whatever.. so I'm just making sure. XD;

                      #212    
                    Old May 19th, 2010 (10:54 PM).
                    curiousnathan's Avatar
                    curiousnathan curiousnathan is offline
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                    Location: Australia
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 7,828
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by The Red Chain View Post
                    Regirock has a 70% chance of being recruited so there is still that [stupidly small] chance it'll fail.
                    Just keep trying, it'll ask eventually. :3

                    As for Heatran.. you have Secret Rank right?
                    I've never tried to recruit Heatran myself so I dunno if you can only get it's mission if you have Secret Rank or whatever.. so I'm just making sure. XD;
                    I do have secret rank after resucing Scizor. Thanks for the tipe on Regirock I'll try again. Hrmm I wonder though why Heatran won't join. That is still a mystery for me anyway.
                    __________________
                    Former moderator of First Generation, Second Generation and Fourth Generation
                      #213    
                    Old May 20th, 2010 (12:03 PM).
                    The Red Chain
                    Guest
                       
                      Posts: n/a
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Curious. View Post

                      I do have secret rank after resucing Scizor. Thanks for the tipe on Regirock I'll try again. Hrmm I wonder though why Heatran won't join. That is still a mystery for me anyway.
                      Well if I remember correctly after defeating Heatran you receive an item called Fire Drum that makes it easier to recruit fire types..
                      Maybe have your hero hold it while in the dungeon and then talk to Heatran?
                      I dunno, it might make it easier for you and it's worth a shot if nothing else.

                      If he still doesn't ask I really dunno what could be the problem..
                        #214    
                      Old May 21st, 2010 (1:57 AM).
                      curiousnathan's Avatar
                      curiousnathan curiousnathan is offline
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                      Location: Australia
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 7,828
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by The Red Chain View Post
                      Well if I remember correctly after defeating Heatran you receive an item called Fire Drum that makes it easier to recruit fire types..
                      Maybe have your hero hold it while in the dungeon and then talk to Heatran?
                      I dunno, it might make it easier for you and it's worth a shot if nothing else.

                      If he still doesn't ask I really dunno what could be the problem..
                      Great idea! I'll be sure to try it. :cer_smile:
                      __________________
                      Former moderator of First Generation, Second Generation and Fourth Generation
                        #215    
                      Old May 21st, 2010 (10:55 PM).
                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                      Memento Mori
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 14,479
                      Do you battle him alone or only with partner?
                      I realized that bigger (in size) legendaries are easier to recruit when you have space in party so they can join and immediately go with you.
                      As for Fiery Drum... it might as well work but Golden Mask or Amber Tear raises the possibility of recruiting more then Fiery Drum.
                      __________________
                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                        #216    
                      Old May 24th, 2010 (1:39 PM).
                      Flare Riqueza's Avatar
                      Flare Riqueza Flare Riqueza is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2010
                        Location: The Cursed Land (Cumbria)
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 292
                        Battle Revolution (Wii)

                        Ok. Please, don't try and talk me out of buying it. Because it won't work. I want 3D pokemon, so I'm buying 3D pokemon next week.

                        I just have a few questions:


                        1. Do you get given a Sinnoh Starter? Or something else? Or do you have to have D/P/Pt/Hg/Ss to play it? (I have D/Pt/Ss, so it isn't a problem, but.....)

                        2. What's the status on legendaries online? Apparently they've been banned and unbanned repeatedly by nintendo.....
                        __________________
                          #217    
                        Old May 24th, 2010 (3:15 PM).
                        The Red Chain
                        Guest
                           
                          Posts: n/a
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Flare Riqueza View Post
                          1. Do you get given a Sinnoh Starter? Or something else? Or do you have to have D/P/Pt/Hg/Ss to play it? (I have D/Pt/Ss, so it isn't a problem, but.....)

                          2. What's the status on legendaries online? Apparently they've been banned and unbanned repeatedly by nintendo.....
                          O n e ; Actually I believe you are given a handful of Pokemon for rental if you don't have the games.
                          There's two passes in the beginning, one for a girl and one for a boy. Each have a specific selection of 6 Pokemon and I don't believe you have a choice on them. You may not wanna quote me on this because I haven't played PBR in a long time so my memory is a bit fuzzy.


                          T w o ; I've seen many videos of PBR on Youtube and I see legendaries all the time.
                          I'm assuming either Nintendo doesn't reinforce the ban or they are simply unbanned.
                            #218    
                          Old May 25th, 2010 (10:55 AM).
                          Flare Riqueza's Avatar
                          Flare Riqueza Flare Riqueza is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2010
                            Location: The Cursed Land (Cumbria)
                            Nature: Lonely
                            Posts: 292
                            Oh ok. Thanks.

                            I'll guess they're just not banned. As I thought it was simply you couldn't battle with legendaries in your party when they were banned.


                            Btw, bit of a lol: www.amazon.co.uk. search pokemon battle revolution. look for the most expensive one.

                            I think I'll go to play.com instead.....
                            __________________
                              #219    
                            Old June 30th, 2010 (3:40 PM).
                            Ru-Kun's Avatar
                            Ru-Kun Ru-Kun is offline
                            bleh...
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2008
                              Location: Your attic
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 847
                              Well this thread's over a month old, but it's a stickey so I suppose it would be all right to post a question....

                              I am trying to get an Adamant Zigzagoon with the move Extremespeed and the ability Gluttony. The only way to get a Zigzagoon with Extremespeed is from Pokemon Box: RS. Is the Zigzagoon with Extremespeed from Pokemon Box have a set nature in all the games or does the nature change? If it does not have the right nature or ability, can I somehow reset the game in order to get the right nature and ability? I would really appreciate it if someone would please answer my question, thanks!
                                #220    
                              Old June 30th, 2010 (7:22 PM).
                              sirboulevard's Avatar
                              sirboulevard sirboulevard is offline
                              Apricorn Maniac
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2008
                                Location: Hoenn
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Rash
                                Posts: 1,494
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Ru-Kun View Post
                                Well this thread's over a month old, but it's a stickey so I suppose it would be all right to post a question....

                                I am trying to get an Adamant Zigzagoon with the move Extremespeed and the ability Gluttony. The only way to get a Zigzagoon with Extremespeed is from Pokemon Box: RS. Is the Zigzagoon with Extremespeed from Pokemon Box have a set nature in all the games or does the nature change? If it does not have the right nature or ability, can I somehow reset the game in order to get the right nature and ability? I would really appreciate it if someone would please answer my question, thanks!
                                Don't fret Ru! The Zigzagoon has a randomized nature... Although im pretty sure BOX will try to save instantly. Just pray that you're lucky.
                                __________________

                                Paired with ValentineUmbreon; Fluffy Little Sister-in-law: Chamo-chan;
                                Smart Little Sister-in-law: SilverDragonLaura; Twisted Little Sister: Baa.Baa.Blacksheep
                                  #221    
                                Old July 1st, 2010 (3:53 AM). Edited July 1st, 2010 by Ru-Kun.
                                Ru-Kun's Avatar
                                Ru-Kun Ru-Kun is offline
                                bleh...
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                                  Location: Your attic
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Jolly
                                  Posts: 847
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by sirboulevard View Post
                                  Don't fret Ru! The Zigzagoon has a randomized nature... Although im pretty sure BOX will try to save instantly. Just pray that you're lucky.


                                  Thanks for answering, Sir, but is there any way to check then turn off the game instantly? Also I looked on Serebii and it said you recieve the Pokemon as eggs, how do you hatch them in Pokemon Box, or do you have to trade over the egg? Ok so I checked Bulbapedia and it says you cannot breed Extremespeed onto another Zigzagoon and it says that the Zigzagoon's ability is Pickup, If I Palpark it over to DPPt or HGSS and evolve could the ability change because I really want it to?
                                    #222    
                                  Old July 1st, 2010 (5:30 PM).
                                  sirboulevard's Avatar
                                  sirboulevard sirboulevard is offline
                                  Apricorn Maniac
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2008
                                    Location: Hoenn
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Rash
                                    Posts: 1,494
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Ru-Kun View Post

                                    Thanks for answering, Sir, but is there any way to check then turn off the game instantly? Also I looked on Serebii and it said you recieve the Pokemon as eggs, how do you hatch them in Pokemon Box, or do you have to trade over the egg? Ok so I checked Bulbapedia and it says you cannot breed Extremespeed onto another Zigzagoon and it says that the Zigzagoon's ability is Pickup, If I Palpark it over to DPPt or HGSS and evolve could the ability change because I really want it to?
                                    I am unclear to if that is possible. Mainly cause I dont own Box.
                                    __________________

                                    Paired with ValentineUmbreon; Fluffy Little Sister-in-law: Chamo-chan;
                                    Smart Little Sister-in-law: SilverDragonLaura; Twisted Little Sister: Baa.Baa.Blacksheep
                                      #223    
                                    Old July 2nd, 2010 (12:17 PM). Edited July 2nd, 2010 by Ru-Kun.
                                    Ru-Kun's Avatar
                                    Ru-Kun Ru-Kun is offline
                                    bleh...
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2008
                                      Location: Your attic
                                      Age: 22
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 847
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by sirboulevard View Post
                                      I am unclear to if that is possible. Mainly cause I dont own Box.


                                      OK thanks anyway. I'm going to go ahead and buy it and cross my fingures, If I don't get the right nature or something, I'll just erase the data or something.....I hope you can do that.

                                      Edit: I checked around on Youtube and I got most of my questions answered.
                                        #224    
                                      Old July 27th, 2010 (8:39 PM).
                                      Weavile05's Avatar
                                      Weavile05 Weavile05 is offline
                                      Currently Hacking BW
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                                        Location: North Carolina
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lax
                                        Posts: 1,431
                                        I'm buying another copy of Platinum soon to eventuall replace my R4.
                                        I want to know how to import them to battle revolution. The connect to wii option is not available on my rom, but my friend says it shows up on his game.
                                        How do I get it to show up.
                                        __________________
                                        In progress

                                        Hoenn, 1 Badge
                                        My Youtube Channel: Check out my Pokemon Red Walkthrough
                                        Pokemon White FC: 2322 5491 2643
                                          #225    
                                        Old August 6th, 2010 (5:17 AM). Edited August 6th, 2010 by ger345.
                                        ger345's Avatar
                                        ger345 ger345 is offline
                                        Im just like that.
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2010
                                          Location: In your brain!
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Quiet
                                          Posts: 49
                                          You have to have a wii emulator im pretty sure, but I dont use DS Roms much because there slow, it to me about 30 minuetes just to get my starter in diamond!

                                          Dose anyone think my battle revolution team could be beter? here it is:
                                          Garchomp Lv.100
                                          Gyrardos lv.100
                                          Lucario Lv.100
                                          Mewtwo Lv.100
                                          Darkrai Lv.100
                                          Celebi Lv.100
                                          Should I add some pokemon? Take some out? But what I am going to do is give them all the best TMs Because I used a cheat to give me all tms.
                                          So what do you think?
                                          __________________
                                          Any one seen an HGSS Starter editor? Dose it exist, probably not. Any one know how to make an editing program? I dont. If you do and want to teach me, pm or vm me about it!
                                          Ongoing challenges:
                                          Ultimate Monotype Challenge: Dragon Type Johto:0/8 Kanto 0/8 Hoenn 0/8 Sinnoh 0/8
                                          Unova 0/8


                                          73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming b"DO A BACKFLIP!" copy this as your signature!!!
                                          What pokemon games have I finished you ask? Well. Let me start at the beging, and make it aws simple as possible: All of them. Not one of the regular seires has escape the new and everything in between, even all of the Mystery Dungeon games.
                                          Rainbow

                                          All the simple things in life:
                                          Smiling suns, Evil Duxs, and line.
                                          Closed Thread
                                          Quick Reply

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:05 PM.