Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Old January 25th, 2014 (9:46 PM).
  • Super Moderator
  • Battle Server Staff
  • Platinum Tier

Nature: Modest
Basically what the title says! Not everyone is comfortable with posting a picture in the thread here so now is the chance for those people and anyone else who posts pictures daily(looks at Dipu) to give people and idea as to how they look. You can describe yourself in any way you want. It's you! Just try to make it as easy as possible for the reader to picture you.

A Pokemon that is discriminated!
Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 25th, 2014 (9:47 PM).
≫ the emperor ≪
  • Super Moderator
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
I'm tiny and precious and have long dark brown hair and green eyes and did I mention I'm precious? :3c
Old January 25th, 2014 (9:49 PM).
  • Platinum Tier
  • PokéCommunity Daily

Nature: Jolly
I'm a large guy with average height for my age. I have short dark brown hair and I wear glasses.
Old January 25th, 2014 (9:54 PM).
شكرا
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Spoiler:

Looking at you Chase.

But that's me looking derpy haha. Average height, rather thin, light brown skin with black eyes behind big glasses. Jet Black hair that is extremely wavy and messy, and usually half hidden under a beanie. And my friends say I usually dress classy hipster, whatever that means. And like Syd, I'm precious :3
Old January 25th, 2014 (10:20 PM).
T-o-X-i-C
  • Platinum Tier

I've been described as being at the point where rugged manliness and awkward geekiness intersect. I've got curly auburn-brown hair that I keep fairly short; deep brown eyes; an average, moderately muscled build; and I'm always wearing a goatee and my glasses.

*Eats beef jerky whilst working out some calculus problems*
Old January 25th, 2014 (10:49 PM).
[
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Rash
Meh, hre I'll just show my profile skype pic:
Spoiler:

Don't take many pics anymore. 5'10 ish with black hair. Sometimes I wear Oakley glsses sometimes because I can barely see out of one eye. Have dark brown eyes and jet black hair. Lightly dark skinned. I dress however, some days goth punk, other days I dress nice. Gotta impress the ladies. xp
Old January 26th, 2014 (1:24 AM).
  • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quiet
Tall, skinny bronzed skin, delicious booty, toned stomach, D cup perky boobs, bleach blonde hair and pouty lips, i'm to die for bby

Ok, assuming you've seen me around the forum but haven't seen any picture of me yet we can play a little game Using your initial imagination and my description try and visualise what the person on the other end of the screen looks like. Then i'll post a picture and you can see how close you were!

Here goes:
I'm 178cm tall and weigh 57kg, which is skinny. I'm a twig, very easy to break. My skin tone is white with a small amount of tan, i'm Australian so we get a fair bit of sun :D My complexion is pretty clear, I get pimples occasionally but nothing too bad. Now onto my head features. I have a BIG head, about 60cm in diameter. It just seems a lot broader than most peoples at the top and back, makes me look like an ice cream cone, long and wide skull with a pretty narrow chin and jawline. Big head on a thin body. My hair is VERY short by today's popular standards, think of what you would expect of someone in the military. It's a light brown colour and grows straight and down all 'round, nothing fancy, pretty thick but not much longer than 1cm at the moment. My forehead seems pretty big because I have no fringe.

My eyes are a light blue/grey colour, and my eyelids are sort of droopy. All of the facial skin is quite relaxed. My nose is straight and a little bigger than average, but I have small ears lol. Thin lips and teeth that don't overlap properly so I've got an awkward smile, My fast remains very neutral most of the time. I've got a mole underneath my right eyebrow, which are sorta bushy and a light blonde colour btw.

What did you imagine me to look like? Was it this?
Spoiler:
Old January 26th, 2014 (2:03 AM). Edited February 19th, 2014 by Sector.
Banned

Nature: Naughty
    I'm actually quite shy...

I am 5'7 1/4 in terms of height, usually weigh between 130 to 140 lbs. I am white. Have a grayish blue eyes, but some days my eyes are a mixture of blue & green, other days I guess they're just hazel. Three different eye colors I find myself having.

My hair is NOT brunette. It is dirty blonde. If you need proof, I can take out my hair my mom saved after my very first haircut when I was a baby. It's as blonde as you see Candice Accola's hair. Well, maybe not in a feminine sense, but you catch my drift. I have no idea why it grew darker, but you can really see the blonde standing out when the sun or light shines on it. In the dark, you could really confuse my hair as a brunette though. My hair is naturally two different colors though. It's amazing!

let's see here. I usually wear jeans, prefer black jeans. I have torn up jeans I buy from Aeropostale. I like to wear button down shirts, preferably from American Eagle. I also wear a white sweatshirt as you'll see in my photos below, everywhere I go. Even on a 100 degree day going to Walmart & whatnot. I'm crazy, I know. I have black socks with red lines. As well as Nike shoes with two different color shoe strings. My left shoe has blue shoes strings, whereas my right has orange. I really don't like having two of the same colors to be honest. I should do the same with socks, but just having black socks alone is fine with me. White socks are boring as heck. When I wear jeans, when its a bit too big, I wear my American Eagle belt. Its got a good fashion sense, & its brown. You can see my shades in the pictures below. The black one was American Eagle. I lost it at a bar one night. I miss it. So I was forced to buy a new one. I went to a mall to buy the red one, the New York Style. I actually love it more than my previous one.
    Old January 26th, 2014 (9:44 AM). Edited January 26th, 2014 by zakisrage.
    In the trunk on Highway 10

Nature: Impish
      I'm almost 6 feet tall (my last checkup said I was 180 cm), thin but not grossly so. I have long, caramel brown skater boy hair (the shape is kind of like this, except mine is parted on the left side: http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image-files/guys-emo-thick-hair.jpg) and rather big hazel eyes. I'm proud of my long hair. My skin is a nice olive complexion. My face is somewhat bony, and my features aren't exactly delicate. I have a hooked nose. I get zits from time to time.

I wear lots of plaid and stripes. During the warmest months I wear shorts. I also wear skinny jeans when it's cooler out. I have a pierced left ear, but I don't always wear the earring. I mostly wear black socks. My preferred brand of shoe is Converse, and I love wearing the high tops.

My body is in relatively good shape since I am an amateur swimmer and I go to the pool most days, but it's still a bit odd-looking. I still can't get ripped no matter how hard I try. I think it's because I eat like a pig. Still, I'm not afraid to expose skin and mostly I wear speedos when going swimming. (My other guy friends do too.) I haven't completely gotten the swimmer body (my arms and legs are full of light brown hair), but I think I prefer it that way.
      Old January 26th, 2014 (9:58 AM). Edited January 26th, 2014 by Sopheria.
      響け〜 響け!
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
      I'll describe as much as I can...

I'm 5'11" (1.80 m), 135lb (61.2kg). My hair is jet black but it's usually dyed brown (I dye it because naturally it's so black it actually looks purple under certain lighting). Normally my hair is tied back, but I wear it down when I want to look fancy. I usually don't wear make-up, but when I do it's only lipstick and eyeliner. My measurements are 36-28-36 (hopefully that 28 will be a 26 by the end of this year!) Oh, and I'm black and 25% Mexican

Spoiler:

Old January 26th, 2014 (9:59 AM).
      • Platinum Tier

Nature: Serious
      6 foot 1, 165 pounds, Average Built. I wear Black T-shirts, Tripps, Colorful Girl Socks and Skate Shoes. Black/Red Hair Color. Few Tattoo's and 3 piercings.

Console | Sony PlayStation Pro Jet Black 1 TB HDD | PSN: Morgnarok
      Accessories | Vizio M80-C3 80-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV | Sony Dualshock4 PlayStation Controller | Astro Gaming - A50 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 - Black and Blue - 3rd Generation | Seagate 5TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
      Main Games | Final Fantasy XIV | Destiny | WWE 2K17 | No Man's Sky
      Old January 26th, 2014 (10:10 AM).
      • Platinum Tier

Nature: Relaxed
      5'11'' Korean on the overweight side. I went for blood testing about a month ago and was surprised to see I was healthy for the most part. (except cholesterol level was a bit high)
      Old January 26th, 2014 (10:42 AM).
      Wild Duck Pokémon
      • Gold Tier
      • Gold Tier

Nature: Impish
      I'm 5'6" with brown hair, brown eyes, glasses. I usually wear a coat. I'm pretty thin. Some people think I look butch but I don't really think that. :P
      Old January 26th, 2014 (10:46 AM).
      x r i v a l
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
      i've posted my picture before on here. anyways..
      i'm 5'1 (not even) brown hair, and brown eyes. i weigh about 180. i have three ear piercings on both ears. i always wear hoodies and jeans.

//theme//pair//the legend of pokecommunity//
      Old January 26th, 2014 (1:22 PM).
      fire > ice
      • Gold Tier

5'7", Asian, tanned, have black hair and brown eyes. A little fat but I'm working on that.
      Old January 26th, 2014 (1:41 PM).
      more like uncommon sense

9'42'', righteous bod, permanent blue steel face, all natural no make-up no filter

jk I dunno I guess I'll put a picture at some point. I'm kind of tan, have black hair and brown eyes like most people, and I like wearing hoodies and button downs a lot. I like to workout (focus on calesthenics/plyometrics) so I guess my physique is alright too.
        Old January 26th, 2014 (2:14 PM).
        Forever and Ever

Nature: Relaxed
          I have somewhat long brown hair (at least for a male), I'm about 5'6, I have blue eyes, I'm not obese, but I'm on the heavier side. I have blue eyes, and I usually have some band t-shirt on with a dark unzipped sweatshirt and a pair of jeans..

Pink Moon is on its way.

Old January 26th, 2014 (3:17 PM).
          Retomplay on Youtube

6'2, 1,89 metres, and not fat, but thin, i think, my arms are but not the rest
            dark blonde hair, and uh, that's it i think

Musiccomposer for games, as hobby, not professional http://musicgamer-11.newgrounds.com
            Let's player but starting : http://youtube.com/retomplay
            Future Developer of Games

Twitter : http://twitter.com/retomplay
            Old January 27th, 2014 (9:44 AM).
            Shall Mote It Be!

Nature: Quiet
              What I look like?
              I have blue hair, so I've been told I look like a smurf

PokemonPlus | Pokemon World Online
              Nneurotoxin x ★Symbiosis★
              Old January 27th, 2014 (10:20 AM).
              Sacred Hearts Club
              • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quirky
              I'm around 5 feet something, quite chubby-looking in appearance, reddish-brown hair, got loads of pimples on my face, hazel eyes with very fair skin that is like prone to the harsh sun we have here in Australia.

I would show a photo but I rarely reveal myself a lot.
              Old January 27th, 2014 (11:37 AM). Edited January 27th, 2014 by krisags87.

Hmmmm. I'm 5'7", dark brown hair, green eyes, light skinned, and I guess you'd say an "athletic" build.
                Old January 27th, 2014 (12:07 PM).

I'm about 5'1" and I'd say I have an average build. I used to be a little thinner in high school because I played sports full-time from August through May. I have short black hair and hazel eyes (although usually more on the green side). My complexion's pale with a slight olive tone, but I don't like the sun so it doesn't change much from season to season. I get acne from time to time, but it's improved over the years.

Friend Safari:

My Trade Shop: Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services
                  My Pokemon Tumblr: Lumiose Cafe
                  Old January 27th, 2014 (12:21 PM).
                  FireRed Nuzlocke

Nature: Naughty
                    I have brown hair. Not long, but longer than short. It gets real soft. I am about c cupped size and about 5'9"-5'10". I have dark brown eyes and light eyebrows. I am about average I guess....
                    Blaziken, Primal Groudon, Diancie, Mightyena, Rayquaza

Walking down the path I know. Banning Pokémon just because you don't know how to beat them is just plain wrong. It's like banning alcohol because it makes ugly people pretty.
                    Old January 28th, 2014 (4:47 PM).
                    • Silver Tier

Nature: Gentle
                    5'4", Vietnamese/Chinese, glasses, mid-to-lower back length dyed-brown hair, lean/athletic build, ~110 lb.

— レイン —
                    Old January 28th, 2014 (6:48 PM).
                    Space Waifu

5'11'', whitish skin (even though I'm Mexican), short black hair, brown eyes, mustache, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, 5-o-clock shadow (because I shave), acne all over my face and my back, pot belly, and hairy all over my body.
                      Quick Reply

Sponsored Links