Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Old December 4th, 2012 (8:44 AM).

Title says it all. I know that that TV shows are meant to be enjoyed and it's all in good fun but there are some moments that make me want to either laugh at the sheer silliness of it or groan at how it was so stupid. Here's a thread dedicated to those kind of moments.

I'll start it off with a moment from episode one of The Magic School Bus titled "Lost In Space" (obviously named after that bad movie). At the end of the episode, one of the characters, Arnold, takes his space helmet off while on the Planet Pluto (this was before it was demoted to a dwarf planet) in response to his braggy ***** of a cousin, Janet, wanting to stay on the Planet if she didn't get to take rocks from the planet. Does he die as a result of no oxygen in space? Nope, his body merely froze over and he's taken back to Earth where he is thawed out and receives a small cold.

Wow. Where do I begin?

1. As I said before, he'd die from the lack of oxygen and NOT freeze. I knew this and, as a result, this scene freaked the crap out of me years ago. Though I faced my fears and now I laugh and how stupid the scene was.

2. He does this to show Janet what'd happen if she'd stay on Pluto when Miss Frizzle could've just easily managed the situation as a teacher. In short, he put his life at risk because of his *****y cousin in a reckless manner that'd make Ash from Pokemon bow in admiration.

3. THIS IS A SHOW MEANT TO EDUCATE KIDS ABOUT SCIENCE! 'Nuff said.

The video can be found here (it's edited to make it seem like Arnold died so don't mind that part): ‪Arnold from the Magic School Bus Dies‬‏ - YouTube

Anyways, what was the most stupidest, silliest thing you ever saw on TV, be it fiction or not fiction? If you can find a video of it, show it. If not, be sure to be clear when recalling it from memory.

So, go wild, guys.

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 4th, 2012 (8:50 AM).

I'm sure I've seen many silly moments on TV, but since I'm watching Sailor Moon, a recent one that stands out is when Raye/Sailor Mars says Serena/Sailor Moon is acting like a granola bar.
      Old December 4th, 2012 (11:10 AM).
      x r i v a l
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
      my most recent favorite silliest moment is on the amazing world of gumball where gumball and darwin fight street fighter style
      Spoiler:

//theme//pair//the legend of pokecommunity//
      Old December 4th, 2012 (5:02 PM).
      don't you remember?
      • Crystal Tier

Spoiler:

Probably this, from an episode of Futurama I watched the other day, haha. Good old Zoidberg.
      Old December 4th, 2012 (11:21 PM).

the annoying chicken fights in family guy that make me rage everytime
        Quick Reply

Sponsored Links