Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old December 21st, 2012 (9:23 AM).
Jason Wolf's Avatar
Jason Wolf Jason Wolf is offline
The Chronicler
     
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: Letchworth, 2390 AD
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 999
    heres the program I use.

    http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-trainer-Creator-v-2-257074027

    the maker just recreated a lot of the clothes you see in the pokemon games and you just go from there making a character. I also just noticed how much its like a bad copy of indiana jones.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old December 21st, 2012 (11:13 AM). Edited December 21st, 2012 by CyBeastSaber.
    CyBeastSaber's Avatar
    CyBeastSaber CyBeastSaber is offline
    I'M BACK!
       
      Join Date: Aug 2005
      Location: Cyber Space... where else...
      Age: 28
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 1,414
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
      CyBeastSaber is accepted! Mirror move is ok, it's in Torchic's real leveling up moveset, even if it's at a relatively high level. And the RP sample told me enough.
      Well my idea with it is, Blaze managed to learn it (somehow) but hasn't gained the best of experience with using the skill yet(since he is still of low lvl) which is why he fails a lot... like doing weird poses and the such (oh so much I can do with Mirror Move). Hehehehe... But he will get better at it... hopefully. X.X (On a note of the RP, ready to start when you guys see fit.)

      ... ... ... "RINKU SUTA-TO!"
      __________________
      deviant artist CyBeastSaber
      Pokemon Y FC: 4098-2983-8064
      Electric: Helioptile/Pachurisu/???? Galvantula <--- wut... i want that....
      Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
      Cookie Pointo:
      PinkSapphire: 1

      Guess that anime!
      Quote:
      Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

      Confusing? Betcha.
      Reply With Quote
        #78    
      Old December 21st, 2012 (3:13 PM).
      Skymin's Avatar
      Skymin Skymin is offline
      part time demon hunter
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Sep 2006
      Location: AU
      Age: 24
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 5,134
      omg sovereign your CSS is beautiful and its so well written *cries in jealousy*

      im in the process of writing mine NOW. finally,a day off. |D
      __________________
      art blogreblog blogavatar by me
      i can draw your character → commission info
      Reply With Quote
        #79    
      Old December 21st, 2012 (5:23 PM).
      CyBeastSaber's Avatar
      CyBeastSaber CyBeastSaber is offline
      I'M BACK!
         
        Join Date: Aug 2005
        Location: Cyber Space... where else...
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 1,414
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
        omg sovereign your CSS is beautiful and its so well written *cries in jealousy*
        As far as SUs are concerned, Sovereign takes the cake.... so.... in-depth...... UWAAAAHHHH...
        __________________
        deviant artist CyBeastSaber
        Pokemon Y FC: 4098-2983-8064
        Electric: Helioptile/Pachurisu/???? Galvantula <--- wut... i want that....
        Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
        Cookie Pointo:
        PinkSapphire: 1

        Guess that anime!
        Quote:
        Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

        Confusing? Betcha.
        Reply With Quote
          #80    
        Old December 21st, 2012 (10:49 PM).
        Karma's Avatar
        Karma Karma is offline
        ♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Location: United States
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 119
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
          Sovereign is accepted! Your SU sample was well written ^^
          Aye, thank you for accepting my SU! I hope reading through it wasn't too much of a bother, was a lot of words I'm afraid. Nonetheless, I am extremely excited for this RP and am ready to get to writing. This is going to be loads of fun. :) One question, if I may? Since we are in the Johto region, will the Wild Pokémon be strictly Gen II or will there be other Generations implemented?

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
          omg sovereign your CSS is beautiful and its so well written *cries in jealousy*

          im in the process of writing mine NOW. finally,a day off. |D
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CyBeastSaber View Post
          As far as SUs are concerned, Sovereign takes the cake.... so.... in-depth...... UWAAAAHHHH...
          Oh gosh, well thank you! I apologize if it came off too fancy or the like. I don't mean to be pretentious, I just like mine with a little personalization. ^^;

          Everyone else has such marvelous SUs as well! I am eager to meet up in game with a few of these awesome characters eventually, and even just to read along and see how they play. I like how your SU is coming along, Skymin. Such pretty bold colors, and it's cool how Sophie chose a male avatar. That should be interesting indeed!
          __________________


          "The energy you put out in this world, whether positive or negative, will come back to meet you someday."

          Frequent Lurker of the Roleplay Theatre

          Luca & Rosa in Venice: City of Masks

          Pairless


          Reply With Quote
            #81    
          Old December 22nd, 2012 (2:28 AM). Edited December 22nd, 2012 by adventure.
          adventure's Avatar
          adventure adventure is online now
          autumn is coming
          • Super Moderator
          • Platinum Tier
          • Social Media
          • Discord Moderoid
           
          Join Date: Nov 2007
          Location: Skaia
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 27,728
          A little style has never hurt ^^

          Yes, it's part of the rules to read through the SUs of the other players so make sure that you read everyone who has been accepted! I should link to them from the first post, come to think of it.

          @ Sovereign. - Yeah, other generations will be included as well, albeit relatively sparsely.


          I think it would be nice if you included a summary of your first week inside MAO in your first IC post. To explain why you start off in the area that you do.

          Have you guys planned on where to start yet? :) I can say that I'll start in Route 29, because my character has realized that she'll need to capture some more pokémon in order to up her chances of survival. But I probably won't linger there for more than one post (I just want to get a particular pokémon ^^)


          EDIT: I posted Violet City for you to look at and plan around, but I guess we'll wait until at least two more SUs have been finished, before we start posting. Have your intros ready, gaiz :3
          __________________
          paired to a seeker.
          Reply With Quote
            #82    
          Old December 22nd, 2012 (7:13 AM).
          Skymin's Avatar
          Skymin Skymin is offline
          part time demon hunter
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Sep 2006
          Location: AU
          Age: 24
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 5,134
          Waaaaah sorry guys... I got as much done as I could. Ill work another 15 minutes then sleep cause work n stuff I'm TRYING REALLY HARD CHRISTMAS SUCKS OK lots of people, so much stock!!!

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sovereign. View Post
          Everyone else has such marvelous SUs as well! I am eager to meet up in game with a few of these awesome characters eventually, and even just to read along and see how they play. I like how your SU is coming along, Skymin. Such pretty bold colors, and it's cool how Sophie chose a male avatar. That should be interesting indeed!
          Thanks!! :D I tried to be "original" but haha!! Can't wait to see your rping skillzorz first hand!
          __________________
          art blogreblog blogavatar by me
          i can draw your character → commission info
          Reply With Quote
            #83    
          Old December 22nd, 2012 (7:50 AM).
          Meganium's Avatar
          Meganium Meganium is offline
          git gud or get r e k t
          • PokéCommunity Daily
          • Crystal Tier
          • Social Media
           
          Join Date: Jun 2010
          Location: Galveston, TX
          Age: 26
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 17,044
          So, due to upcoming Christmas plans starting TOMORROW (ahhhh) I'll have my very first post done by later tonight. Despite feeling ill, I always have energy to write. Won't let ya down, Rika :D
          __________________

          discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
          I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
          Reply With Quote
            #84    
          Old December 22nd, 2012 (9:49 AM). Edited December 22nd, 2012 by adventure.
          adventure's Avatar
          adventure adventure is online now
          autumn is coming
          • Super Moderator
          • Platinum Tier
          • Social Media
          • Discord Moderoid
           
          Join Date: Nov 2007
          Location: Skaia
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 27,728
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
          Waaaaah sorry guys... I got as much done as I could. Ill work another 15 minutes then sleep cause work n stuff I'm TRYING REALLY HARD CHRISTMAS SUCKS OK lots of people, so much stock!!!


          Thanks!! :D I tried to be "original" but haha!! Can't wait to see your rping skillzorz first hand!
          Don't wear yourself out ;) but yeah, the colors of your SU look delicious.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
          So, due to upcoming Christmas plans starting TOMORROW (ahhhh) I'll have my very first post done by later tonight. Despite feeling ill, I always have energy to write. Won't let ya down, Rika :D
          Naw, get better soon ;;

          ---

          EDIT: Since there is no coordinated start that requires everyone of us to post and interact immediately, I now declare the IC thread open for those who feel like they want to get some posts up before Christmas. I'll likely be able to post tomorrow and the 24th but not much on the 25th. Have fun! Ask any questions here, of course. Some mechanics or stuff probably have to be cleared up and decided by all of us together.

          Those who still haven't finished their SUs, don't worry. Just tell me when you're done and you can jump right in if you are accepted :)
          __________________
          paired to a seeker.
          Reply With Quote
            #85    
          Old December 22nd, 2012 (12:05 PM). Edited December 22nd, 2012 by machomuu.
          machomuu's Avatar
          machomuu machomuu is online now
          • Crystal Tier
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Apr 2008
          Location: Americalanavania
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 10,270
          I'll definitely be done today, all I have left to do is finish writing the History and the Appearance and spruce up a few things.
          __________________
          Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


          I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
          Reply With Quote
            #86    
          Old December 22nd, 2012 (2:36 PM).
          Strikit's Avatar
          Strikit Strikit is offline
          Procrastinator Extraordinaire
             
            Join Date: Nov 2009
            Location: Your house
            Age: 24
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 1,559
            Are you only accepting ten people, or are there other positions available? This is a really unique idea and I love it. If ten is the cap, could I step in if anyone drops out?
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #87    
            Old December 22nd, 2012 (3:20 PM). Edited December 22nd, 2012 by adventure.
            adventure's Avatar
            adventure adventure is online now
            autumn is coming
            • Super Moderator
            • Platinum Tier
            • Social Media
            • Discord Moderoid
             
            Join Date: Nov 2007
            Location: Skaia
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Naive
            Posts: 27,728
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Strikit View Post
            Are you only accepting ten people, or are there other positions available? This is a really unique idea and I love it. If ten is the cap, could I step in if anyone drops out?
            I do believe I have 11 spots for now (with one taken by myself) and I think I'd like to start out that way, to not clutter the RP. This is the first time I've had so many spots in a RP that I'm GMing, but I think it'll work since I won't be controlling as much as I usually do. I can let you know if I decide to let more players in.


            EDIT: Fuyu is accepted. I really like the character! It will be interesting to see how Ange reacts when she can suddenly see.
            __________________
            paired to a seeker.
            Reply With Quote
              #88    
            Old December 23rd, 2012 (12:04 AM). Edited December 23rd, 2012 by CyBeastSaber.
            CyBeastSaber's Avatar
            CyBeastSaber CyBeastSaber is offline
            I'M BACK!
               
              Join Date: Aug 2005
              Location: Cyber Space... where else...
              Age: 28
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 1,414
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
              EDIT: Fuyu is accepted. I really like the character! It will be interesting to see how Ange reacts when she can suddenly see.
              ^ Hahaha... oh too true. I feel like picking on Ange a bit now... with good intentions of course. lol

              Edit: Read almost everyone's SUs.... and there's so much content i'm starting to forget some stuff about everyone. xD
              Now that I look at it, mine isn't very solid! Why everyone? WHHHYYY? Must be me running away from PC for some few months... Oh well. Everyone's got some nice SUs.
              __________________
              deviant artist CyBeastSaber
              Pokemon Y FC: 4098-2983-8064
              Electric: Helioptile/Pachurisu/???? Galvantula <--- wut... i want that....
              Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
              Cookie Pointo:
              PinkSapphire: 1

              Guess that anime!
              Quote:
              Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

              Confusing? Betcha.
              Reply With Quote
                #89    
              Old December 23rd, 2012 (1:28 AM).
              Retro Bug Retro Bug is offline
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 1,176
              I hope I'm not being too picky but I have a dark skin layout and I can't read a word on the CSS with the white font color.
              __________________

              "I'm ready for a nap..."
              [YOU ARE CHALLENGED BY TIRED STUDENT RETRO BUG]
              Pokémon:

              The Meta Journey
              Reply With Quote
                #90    
              Old December 23rd, 2012 (1:34 AM).
              adventure's Avatar
              adventure adventure is online now
              autumn is coming
              • Super Moderator
              • Platinum Tier
              • Social Media
              • Discord Moderoid
               
              Join Date: Nov 2007
              Location: Skaia
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Naive
              Posts: 27,728
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Retro Bug View Post
              I hope I'm not being too picky but I have a dark skin layout and I can't read a word on the CSS with the white font color.
              Where do you mean? In the IC?

              Let me know if it's fixed now.
              __________________
              paired to a seeker.
              Reply With Quote
                #91    
              Old December 23rd, 2012 (2:07 AM).
              Retro Bug Retro Bug is offline
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 1,176
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
              Where do you mean? In the IC?

              Let me know if it's fixed now.
              Oh, sorry! Yes, in the IC. It's fixed for the most part but Cherrygove City is still in all white. Thanks! :)
              __________________

              "I'm ready for a nap..."
              [YOU ARE CHALLENGED BY TIRED STUDENT RETRO BUG]
              Pokémon:

              The Meta Journey
              Reply With Quote
                #92    
              Old December 23rd, 2012 (5:24 AM).
              Claire*'s Avatar
              Claire* Claire* is offline
              Here's to the crazy ones.
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Location: USA
                Age: 26
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 554
                Got my first post up. I apologize if anything is amiss or wonky. I only had a few minutes to write it and just got back from work. Wanted to make sure I got a post in before my schedule gets swamped this week. :\
                Reply With Quote
                  #93    
                Old December 23rd, 2012 (5:37 AM).
                Skymin's Avatar
                Skymin Skymin is offline
                part time demon hunter
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2006
                Location: AU
                Age: 24
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 5,134
                OMG I am FINALLY DONE

                *falls asleep*

                hopefully i made birdie... interesting enough. D:
                __________________
                art blogreblog blogavatar by me
                i can draw your character → commission info
                Reply With Quote
                  #94    
                Old December 23rd, 2012 (6:20 AM).
                machomuu's Avatar
                machomuu machomuu is online now
                • Crystal Tier
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2008
                Location: Americalanavania
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 10,270
                Sorry, I hit another wall when starting to make the history. I want to give him an interesting past, but I might end up making him generic -.-
                __________________
                Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


                I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                Reply With Quote
                  #95    
                Old December 23rd, 2012 (7:09 AM).
                Fuyu's Avatar
                Fuyu Fuyu is offline
                I'm still a tamer. I have my pride!
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2009
                  Location: College
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 3,079
                  @Cy: If you didn't pick on Ange, I would be surprised. Angel begs to be picked on.

                  @Red: thanks! She is going to have a very fun reaction... sort of.

                  Off to read IC posts and SUs... again.
                  __________________
                  "Perhaps I misjudged you after all."

                  Reply With Quote
                    #96    
                  Old December 23rd, 2012 (9:06 AM).
                  adventure's Avatar
                  adventure adventure is online now
                  autumn is coming
                  • Super Moderator
                  • Platinum Tier
                  • Social Media
                  • Discord Moderoid
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2007
                  Location: Skaia
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Naive
                  Posts: 27,728
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
                  OMG I am FINALLY DONE

                  *falls asleep*

                  hopefully i made birdie... interesting enough. D:
                  You did ;) Accepted! Hope you get some free time from work now between Christmas and new years, so that you can join in IC posting~

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
                  Sorry, I hit another wall when starting to make the history. I want to give him an interesting past, but I might end up making him generic -.-
                  I think you're worrying too much :3 Perhaps try to create another character alltogether if you feel like this one is so difficult to shape? Or perhaps try to make a list of abilities and demeanors / events in history that you want to include, and then form a sensible text from that?

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Claire* View Post
                  Got my first post up. I apologize if anything is amiss or wonky. I only had a few minutes to write it and just got back from work. Wanted to make sure I got a post in before my schedule gets swamped this week. :\
                  A few minutes? I liked the battle and especially the presentation of Solomon's personality xD I wanted to let you guys choose if you wanted the PokéGear or the Pokédex = do the Mayor's quest or Mr Pokémon's quest. Seems like you chose!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Fuyu View Post
                  @Cy: If you didn't pick on Ange, I would be surprised. Angel begs to be picked on.

                  @Red: thanks! She is going to have a very fun reaction... sort of. :)

                  Off to read IC posts and SUs... again.
                  Yay!
                  __________________
                  paired to a seeker.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #97    
                  Old December 23rd, 2012 (12:38 PM).
                  Karma's Avatar
                  Karma Karma is offline
                  ♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                    Location: United States
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 119
                    I can probably have a post up by tonight, but not quite yet (have a birthday party to attend soon.)

                    I was wondering, would it be okay to assume that Mickie has already spoken to the Mayor while traveling through Cherrygrove and is currently on Route 30 trying to find the courier? I would give a little back-story on how she came across the Mayor's request along with the information on her first week in the game if so.

                    If not, should I just start in Cherrygrove and head into the Route from there?

                    Either way I can do. I just want to make sure before I go forward.
                    __________________


                    "The energy you put out in this world, whether positive or negative, will come back to meet you someday."

                    Frequent Lurker of the Roleplay Theatre

                    Luca & Rosa in Venice: City of Masks

                    Pairless


                    Reply With Quote
                      #98    
                    Old December 23rd, 2012 (12:39 PM). Edited December 23rd, 2012 by Jason Wolf.
                    Jason Wolf's Avatar
                    Jason Wolf Jason Wolf is offline
                    The Chronicler
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                      Location: Letchworth, 2390 AD
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lonely
                      Posts: 999
                      Well I just finished starting up an RP I began on a different forum. I'm GMing that one, and I spent about 4 hours doing the begining post because I made custom sprites, found a remixed pokemon track for it, and wrote up a pretty dang good character post. Now to do it all again for this RP. jk, I'm just doing the character post.

                      Our characters know its all fake right? the nervegear only makes it so their brains are working for another body basically.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #99    
                      Old December 23rd, 2012 (1:31 PM).
                      adventure's Avatar
                      adventure adventure is online now
                      autumn is coming
                      • Super Moderator
                      • Platinum Tier
                      • Social Media
                      • Discord Moderoid
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2007
                      Location: Skaia
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Naive
                      Posts: 27,728
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Sovereign. View Post
                      I can probably have a post up by tonight, but not quite yet (have a birthday party to attend soon.)

                      I was wondering, would it be okay to assume that Mickie has already spoken to the Mayor while traveling through Cherrygrove and is currently on Route 30 trying to find the courier? I would give a little back-story on how she came across the Mayor's request along with the information on her first week in the game if so.

                      If not, should I just start in Cherrygrove and head into the Route from there?

                      Either way I can do. I just want to make sure before I go forward. :)
                      I don't see a problem with you starting directly in Route 30. Do as you prefer :)

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jasonwolf View Post
                      Well I just finished starting up an RP I began on a different forum. I'm GMing that one, and I spent about 4 hours doing the begining post because I made custom sprites, found a remixed pokemon track for it, and wrote up a pretty dang good character post. Now to do it all again for this RP. jk, I'm just doing the character post.

                      Our characters know its all fake right? the nervegear only makes it so their brains are working for another body basically.
                      Yes, unless they are insane in some way they probably know that they started playing a game and are in a game now. They didn't lose their memories from their real bodies and life or anything.
                      __________________
                      paired to a seeker.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #100    
                      Old December 23rd, 2012 (5:03 PM).
                      machomuu's Avatar
                      machomuu machomuu is online now
                      • Crystal Tier
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2008
                      Location: Americalanavania
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 10,270
                      Alright, SU's done; hope you like it.
                      __________________
                      Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


                      I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                      Reply With Quote
                      Reply

                      Quick Reply

                      Join the conversation!

                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                      Sponsored Links
                      Thread Tools

                      Posting Rules
                      You may not post new threads
                      You may not post replies
                      You may not post attachments
                      You may not edit your posts

                      BB code is On
                      Smilies are On
                      [IMG] code is On
                      HTML code is Off

                      Forum Jump


                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:03 AM.