• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late Night Snacking

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Are you one to snack late at night, perhaps when everyone else in your residence has long gone to sleep? If so, what kinds of things do you find/prefer to eat?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yes I do =P

Mostly like cakes and cookies. And I also drink milk, juice and soda to go with the snacks :)

Years
That's only if I'm up all night, or staying up a little later than usual.
I sometimes eat cereal at nite, or perhaps some peanut butter on a spoon. I need something to eat at night. (I sleep during the day.)

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't snack at midnight, but the latest time I've snacked was at around 10:30-11 PM when we ordered out on random Saturday nights.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Yes, I am. My parents even call me an aswang (some mythical creature in Filipino), since I almost always go downstairs sometime after midnight to grab something to eat.
I consume pretty much anything that we have: biscuits, junk food, cheese, bread... pretty much anything, really.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't even go to bed until after midnight most of the time. But I do occasionally grab something to eat in my room before brushing my teeth.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Many nights I do eat something (while playing video games, watching cartoons online) - I'll try and have something ready to just warm up in the microwave, or eat cold. I don't want to wake anyone with cooking on the stove or baking in the oven.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Guilty. Some nights I don't go to sleep very early so I'll eat like a whole bag of pretzels or chips. Been trying to stop that though, it's probably not the most healthy of habits.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sometimes at night I will go for Ice cream if we have any or cookies, chips, basically anything I can find. I sometimes get really hungry after dinner despite eating enough.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
No. I sleep like a log, and there's no chance that I'd wake up until it's morning.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
To my shame, I do. I eat chips and chocolates and drink soda. It's really bad and I feel gross for doing it, but when I'm awake and bored eating is a solid pastime :P

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
More often than not I eat something before I go to bed. Whether it be cereal or cookies, it helps me fall asleep.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
What else is there to do at 3am whilst waiting for something exciting to come on TV? If there's yummy food in the house then chances are it'll find its way into my room to be eaten some night that week so I've ended up with a huge horde of midnight-snack material. Although I don't wake up in time for breakfast or lunch so it's kind of like having a second meal for the day after dinner haha.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
nah i don't i am always full after dinner at home but if eat outside i'll eat some homemade food then sleep peacefully xD XD

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I usually snack on biscuits, crisps, cakes and other things. Sometimes, I might make myself some porridge.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
I lose my appetite in food about 2 hours before I am ready to fall asleep.

Back