• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Testing Pokemon community waters

Years
My first "real" Pokemon forum was... RottenTomatoes. It was terrible. I was just getting into the fourth gen (around '06/'07, when I wasn't supposed to be on RT). It was a terrible, terrible time. Everyone was snobbish and in the Uber tiers. I did get a bangin' Magmorter though... And in contrast, Pokecommunities seems awesome and I have heard many great things about it. :0

I'm a night owl and a lurker, but I think my main niche here is Another Freaking Artist. Because who says there can't be a bajillion artists in a cool cat community However, I am no graphics maker. Cough terrible brush-splattered signature cough.

Oh jeez. I have no idea if I'm allowed to rant this much. Ah well, I already did it. Excuse any misspellings in my posts, please. I swear half my keys are broken and I have no clue why.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi HysteriX. In Pokecommunity, we talk about anything Pokemon, and we're having fun and great time. So have a nice time with us! Oh yeah, if you want help, contact Cid and Cirno. They will be there for help!

Last edited:
Years

Haha, I noticed! I just thought it'd be fun to tell a little story. Thanks for the warm welcome! You sure got a heart, Wind*! ;D

*Did I mention I'm also terrible

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Like somebody said... "No need to worry." You'll get along well, HysteriX. Oh yeah, check the Rules here, so you will know how to be nice here! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back