• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Lol I was wondering why there were almost no posts today, but I guess that is because someone opened a local bar here!! >.>

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
There's a post by Elene to respond to if you're that desperate for posts, PinkSapphire. d:

Sapphire Rose

Years
There's a post by Elene to respond to if you're that desperate for posts, PinkSapphire. d:

I already saw it ^^ but I can't post right now, i'll do it after school today c: (05.51 am right now)

And I hope you know that I was kidding about the posts ^^ everyone should post when they have time :3 don't take TOO long though~

I've sensed inactivity from -brooke~ i'll message him/her after school~

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'm sorry our having fun is annoying you, ShinyDiamond. I'll endeavor not to have any in the future. ^_^

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Got another post up. Glad we agreed to arrange our two characters as roommates Lili, should be fun.

Also, just a note. If you ever need to see my character's SU and don't feel like backtracking to the link on the first page, you can click the floating heart in every one of my posts. It links right to it. Just thought it would be convenient for everyone. :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@dcjboi: I don't know what to make of your post. What did your character do exactly? Could you explain to me what he/she did so I know what to put in my post? Thanks.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Also, just a note. If you ever need to see my character's SU and don't feel like backtracking to the link on the first page, you can click the floating heart in every one of my posts. It links right to it. Just thought it would be convenient for everyone. :3

You don't mind if I happen to take that idea and just make my character's name the link, do you?

-.- Again with somewhat pointless posts here, & by pointless posts I mean too many posts...

Party pooper WE WERE HAVING FUN. But okay, our pointlessness will stay in our minds, if you want.

Is it fine if I mention Sorae having a sister in the RP, but she doesn't play a serious role? It would be a witch who stayed at home. And is there any criteria on what a Yasha can summon? Like... dragons?

Sapphire Rose

Years
You don't mind if I happen to take that idea and just make my character's name the link, do you?

Party pooper WE WERE HAVING FUN. But okay, our pointlessness will stay in our minds, if you want.

Is it fine if I mention Sorae having a sister in the RP, but she doesn't play a serious role? It would be a witch who stayed at home. And is there any criteria on what a Yasha can summon? Like... dragons?

Uhm… yeah I guess it's okay. Sometimes people have more ideas for their characters but come up with it later.

A Yasha can summon dragons, but I won't allow it for now, I might later though. This because dragons are very destructive mythical beasts, it might be a little over powered right now, but this opinion might chance later in the RP. I won!'t tell why~

leave SD alone xD I guess I kinda messed up his mood a little around that time c: just have fun my drunk RP'ers

Editted:
Accepted Characters: added: Ashling
Youkai List: added: Fairy, +1 Succubus

Open: 1 spot
Taken: Vampire, Snowman, Human, Yasha, Neko, Youko

edits~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Do fairies appear at about human height when in their human form, or just lose the wings?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Do fairies appear at about human height when in their human form, or just lose the wings?

Ofcourse their length is only like that in their Youkai forms. In their human forms they look exactly the same as in the fairy forms though, just with a human length and without the wings.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
So, just a heads up, over the course of the RP Gavin will be using a number of spells that may or may not be in English. Most of them will either be in non-English languages (and even fantastical languages) and will be accompanied by an English translation (most of the time) and a pronunciation next to it. If the spells are hard to pronounce, simply go here:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/help/pronguide.htm

...Or just use the English translation :p

Sapphire Rose

Years
EVERYONE: the day is coming to an end, please make your next post so that they're going to sleep

Thank you~

Back