The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Other FULL Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #551    
Old February 11th, 2013 (7:48 AM).
Rose Quartz's Avatar
Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
be prepared for the biggest change
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
    Age: 21
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 2,785
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
    O_O Elene most certainly did not throw a fork!

    Anyway...what powers has Ryuu used? I haven't noticed 'em, so...
    Then what did she trow? :o i'll read the post again >.< I was doing so nany things when I was making that post. (breakfast…)

    Ryuu haven't used his powers yet so far I know. I still received complaints of him being over-powered and such.

    EDIT: I changed the post, my apologies for that mistake ;;
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #552    
    Old February 11th, 2013 (7:53 AM).
    Lilizuki Lilizuki is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2012
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 897
      If he hasn't even used any powers yet, then the complaints are baseless. Don't worry about it.
      Reply With Quote
        #553    
      Old February 11th, 2013 (8:07 AM).
      Rose Quartz's Avatar
      Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
      be prepared for the biggest change
         
        Join Date: Sep 2011
        Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
        Age: 21
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 2,785
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
        If he hasn't even used any powers yet, then the complaints are baseless. Don't worry about it.
        I think the person was talking about the fact that Ryuu is an important character since he leads the RP a little. He/she told me the fact his Youkai specie is hidden might make him over-powered because he might be really strong.

        My thought was that if I kept his specie secret people would get curious. And I don't think you can judge his powers when he hasn't used them yet. And even if he is strong, he is a graduated adult :s

        Then ghe person gave me his apologies but I got curious: are my thoughts wrong?
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #554    
        Old February 11th, 2013 (8:11 AM).
        Lilizuki Lilizuki is offline
           
          Join Date: Nov 2012
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 897
          I don't see how his Youkai species being hidden affects that; it just means that they can't metagame and give their character knowledge of how to avoid Ryuu's abilities. Nobody has complained about characters in the RP keeping their species hidden, and it should be no different with Ryuu than them.

          The older Youkai in this setting are more powerful, so of course he's going to be more powerful than the teenagers. Not by a whole lot, given he's only 22, but still.

          The complaints are wrong; not you.
          Reply With Quote
            #555    
          Old February 11th, 2013 (8:17 AM).
          Rose Quartz's Avatar
          Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
          be prepared for the biggest change
             
            Join Date: Sep 2011
            Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
            Age: 21
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 2,785
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
            I don't see how his Youkai species being hidden affects that; it just means that they can't metagame and give their character knowledge of how to avoid Ryuu's abilities. Nobody has complained about characters in the RP keeping their species hidden, and it should be no different with Ryuu than them.

            The older Youkai in this setting are more powerful, so of course he's going to be more powerful than the teenagers. Not by a whole lot, given he's only 22, but still.

            The complaints are wrong; not you.
            That's what I thought :/ thanks for your opinion

            You exactly noted the reason why Ryuu's specie is hidden. Sometimes I ask myself if i'm really that predictable xD
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #556    
            Old February 11th, 2013 (9:02 AM).
            Satan.EXE's Avatar
            Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
            King of the Hell
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Location: C:\
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 2,807
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
              O_O Elene most certainly did not throw a fork!

              Anyway...what powers has Ryuu used? I haven't noticed 'em, so...
              You've gotta be forkin' kiddin' me!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
              if I kept his specie secret people would get curious
              YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT.
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #557    
              Old February 11th, 2013 (9:15 AM).
              DLMuerte DLMuerte is offline
              supreme meme machine
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2012
                Location: Listening.
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Rash
                Posts: 877
                I don't see anything wrong with keeping Ryuu's power a secret. Nothing wrong at all~ I mean, you're the GM. Only you know why you're doing it; our job is to probe why and eventually reach the point when you tll us.


                The OOC is at 23 pages. 23! THAT'S 557 posts, people. FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN.
                __________________
                homestuck fan club | ethersworn | minimalist theme
                Reply With Quote
                  #558    
                Old February 11th, 2013 (9:23 AM).
                Rose Quartz's Avatar
                Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
                be prepared for the biggest change
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                  Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 2,785
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DeLaMuerte View Post
                  I don't see anything wrong with keeping Ryuu's power a secret. Nothing wrong at all~ I mean, you're the GM. Only you know why you're doing it; our job is to probe why and eventually reach the point when you tll us.


                  The OOC is at 23 pages. 23! THAT'S 557 posts, people. FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN.
                  I'm happy everyone agrees with the decision I made

                  WE'RE DOING IT RIGHT. Also, the OOC has almost 6000 views c:

                  WolfOfEve- OH HELL YEAH I DO
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #559    
                  Old February 11th, 2013 (2:57 PM).
                  ShinyDiamond's Avatar
                  ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
                  »Crossing worlds«
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                  Location: Shinra
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 2,684
                  Can not deal with so many posts...
                  __________________

                  Paired for life with Rose Quartz
                  ~Dia+RS~
                  Reply With Quote
                    #560    
                  Old February 11th, 2013 (3:01 PM).
                  Claire*'s Avatar
                  Claire* Claire* is offline
                  Here's to the crazy ones.
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                    Location: USA
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 554
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
                    Can not deal with so many posts...
                    *Sigh* First world problems. I know, strenuous.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #561    
                    Old February 11th, 2013 (3:51 PM).
                    shinysweety's Avatar
                    shinysweety shinysweety is offline
                    In it to win it! :D
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2010
                    Location: ♥ The Secret Spy--I mean Australia? ღ
                    Age: 16
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 1,760
                    Hi Nami!! c: Im gonna sign up :D

                    Im gunna finish the rest after my shower k c:

                    Name: Kailey Marks
                    Nickname: Kai (pronounced kay)
                    Gender: Female
                    Age: 16
                    Specie: Lycan

                    Appearance: Pic c: ( image with skool outfit tho ;D)
                    Spoiler:

                    Personality: Kailey, in one word is stubborn. Never ever does she do a favor for anyone, yet she's fast to ask for one. (NOT DONE)

                    History: (What is your history before you entered Youkai academy? Note: Some Youkai's amight have already lived in the human world.)

                    Weakness: (This might only be filled by the Youkai who's weakness depends on the person, everyone has a weakness.)

                    Other: (Anything else we should know?)

                    Code: Cherry strawberry!!~
                    __________________

                    Click 'n' Hover~
                    Wonderful Pair~

                    Blog~

                    PC Family~

                    My Profile~

                    Theme~
                    Reply With Quote
                      #562    
                    Old February 11th, 2013 (4:47 PM).
                    Satan.EXE's Avatar
                    Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                    King of the Hell
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Location: C:\
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 2,807
                      Well, Solo's looking half-dead in the hallway outside of class, if anyone's interested.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #563    
                      Old February 11th, 2013 (4:57 PM).
                      Lilizuki Lilizuki is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2012
                        Gender: Female
                        Posts: 897
                        Somebody should steal Solo's necklace.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #564    
                        Old February 11th, 2013 (4:58 PM).
                        Satan.EXE's Avatar
                        Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                        King of the Hell
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Location: C:\
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 2,807
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
                          Somebody should steal Solo's necklace.
                          You certainly are a trouble-maker, Lili.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #565    
                          Old February 11th, 2013 (4:59 PM).
                          Lilizuki Lilizuki is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                            Gender: Female
                            Posts: 897
                            Yep. But I'm not playing as one, so all I can do is give suggestions.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #566    
                            Old February 11th, 2013 (5:01 PM).
                            Satan.EXE's Avatar
                            Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                            King of the Hell
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                              Location: C:\
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 2,807
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
                              Yep. But I'm not playing as one, so all I can do is give suggestions.
                              Why so serious...?

                              You really should have a character who's pretty much a polar opposite of the ones I've seen; rarely serious and actually friendly to people.
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #567    
                              Old February 11th, 2013 (5:03 PM).
                              Lilizuki Lilizuki is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2012
                                Gender: Female
                                Posts: 897
                                I'm not. d:

                                Ashling is genuinely friendly to people, though.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #568    
                                Old February 11th, 2013 (5:06 PM).
                                Satan.EXE's Avatar
                                Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                                King of the Hell
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                  Location: C:\
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 2,807
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
                                  I'm not. d:

                                  Ashling is genuinely friendly to people, though.
                                  I get the impression that that is only true within her group of deadly assassins friends.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #569    
                                  Old February 11th, 2013 (5:09 PM).
                                  Lilizuki Lilizuki is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Posts: 897
                                    Not at all! Says so in her character sheet; it's just that Elene happens to attract a group of friends that she can readily use.

                                    I can't help but feel you're being racist against Succubi, Eve. They don't even steal souls! In this setting...
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #570    
                                    Old February 11th, 2013 (5:11 PM).
                                    Satan.EXE's Avatar
                                    Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                                    King of the Hell
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Location: C:\
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 2,807
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
                                      Not at all! Says so in her character sheet; it's just that Elene happens to attract a group of friends that she can readily use.

                                      I can't help but feel you're being racist against Succubi, Eve. They don't even steal souls! In this setting...
                                      Funny you should mention the Succubi, I'm busy writing out the Rating for FORSAKEN. Heh. "M" Rating. Mostly because the RP will probably be pretty morbid, but Succubi (and Incubi) are some of the demons that could attack in the RP.
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #571    
                                      Old February 11th, 2013 (5:32 PM).
                                      ShinyDiamond's Avatar
                                      ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
                                      »Crossing worlds«
                                      • Crystal Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2011
                                      Location: Shinra
                                      Age: 21
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quirky
                                      Posts: 2,684
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
                                      Funny you should mention the Succubi, I'm busy writing out the Rating for FORSAKEN. Heh. "M" Rating. Mostly because the RP will probably be pretty morbid, but Succubi (and Incubi) are some of the demons that could attack in the RP.
                                      Save that topic for the RPD.
                                      __________________

                                      Paired for life with Rose Quartz
                                      ~Dia+RS~
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #572    
                                      Old February 11th, 2013 (5:36 PM).
                                      Lilizuki Lilizuki is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2012
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Posts: 897
                                        Fun fact, ShinyDiamond! We actual had already moved the discussion to Visitor Messages.

                                        Researching these things is fun, and educational.

                                        @PinkSapphire: Seeing as there's a school uniform, are there mandatory P.E. uniforms for swimming and so on? If so, may we have some images of them, please?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #573    
                                        Old February 11th, 2013 (6:05 PM).
                                        ShinyDiamond's Avatar
                                        ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
                                        »Crossing worlds«
                                        • Crystal Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2011
                                        Location: Shinra
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quirky
                                        Posts: 2,684
                                        :cer_shifty: Takumi is glad Solo is out of class. Until he knows his name, he'll call Solo Tantrum in his head. Fits Solo, right? :cer_laugh:
                                        __________________

                                        Paired for life with Rose Quartz
                                        ~Dia+RS~
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #574    
                                        Old February 11th, 2013 (8:51 PM).
                                        Rose Quartz's Avatar
                                        Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
                                        be prepared for the biggest change
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                                          Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
                                          Age: 21
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 2,785
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
                                          @PinkSapphire: Seeing as there's a school uniform, are there mandatory P.E. uniforms for swimming and so on? If so, may we have some images of them, please?
                                          Hmmm… I never really thought about, will get on it right after school.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
                                          Why so serious...?

                                          You really should have a character who's pretty much a polar opposite of the ones I've seen; rarely serious and actually friendly to people.
                                          You'll pay for this in necklace amount.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
                                          :cer_shifty: Takumi is glad Solo is out of class. Until he knows his name, he'll call Solo Tantrum in his head. Fits Solo, right? :cer_laugh:
                                          Totally fits the Lycan puppy!!



                                          Seems like we'll be having another Lycan puppy! Welcome back on PC Sweety! And welcome to Youkai Academy!
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #575    
                                          Old February 12th, 2013 (8:43 AM).
                                          Satan.EXE's Avatar
                                          Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                                          King of the Hell
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                                            Location: C:\
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 2,807
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
                                            Seems like we'll be having another Lycan puppy! Welcome back on PC Sweety! And welcome to Youkai Academy!
                                            Let it be a girl. LET IT BE A GIRL. IT IS!

                                            Probably Solo's only hope at finding a friend... Or at least, someone /not/ to hate.

                                            This... This is going to revolutionary-big character development for Solo. I imagine this will certainly be interesting.
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                            Reply
                                            Quick Reply

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:14 PM.