Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1151    
Old April 21st, 2013 (10:13 AM).
Guy Guy is offline
just a guy
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,190
I'm willing to jump onto the bandwagon of rumors speculating that Sableye might be given a new evolution. The little guy certainty deserves one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
I agree. :( Maybe a middle evolution between the two could be viable, though?
I don't see how that would work though. If Riolu can already evolve into Lucario without a middle stage, why add one? It wouldn't make sense if they did that. If anything, a split evolution would be more likely, but I don't see them doing that.
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #1152    
Old April 21st, 2013 (11:00 AM).
Jake♫'s Avatar
Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
► My Happy Little Pill 
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 2,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
I'm willing to jump onto the bandwagon of rumors speculating that Sableye might be given a new evolution. The little guy certainty deserves one.
I know this has been mentioned before, but if we're giving Sabeleye an evolution I totally support giving Mawile one as well. It makes sense they're a pair essentially, being version exclusives found in Granite Cave. It'd be cool to have them as version exclusives again, and have their evolutions present in each one too!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1153    
Old April 21st, 2013 (2:59 PM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Oregon
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 17,316
    I just remember Krabby today, Kingler should totally get a final evolution, Water/Steel :3
    __________________
    # TeamRowlet
    I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
    https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
    Reply With Quote
      #1154    
    Old April 21st, 2013 (4:09 PM).
    colours's Avatar
    colours colours is online now
    until
    the
    end ★
    • Moderator
    • Platinum Tier
    • PokéCommunity Daily
     
    Join Date: Apr 2005
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 29,095
    I wouldn't have anything against that! :3 As long as it's still slow...though my concerns with a Kingler evolution lie within its extremely high Attack/Defense stat, and having that strengthened would be quite the double-edged sword. On one hand, if used by the proper player, it could tank a ton of physical blows and hit back hard. On the other hand, it'll be a complete pain to fight against, but then again, it is still slow...
    __________________

    Hard wind blows as the night is born
    And the dark feels so safe
    My body yearns for that need to start
    Cause it's too hard to wait
    We're going out tonight with something to prove
    Take to the streets and let our demons loose
    Put your hands up
    Reply With Quote
      #1155    
    Old April 21st, 2013 (5:46 PM).
    Guy Guy is offline
    just a guy
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Florida
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 7,190
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    I wouldn't have anything against that! :3 As long as it's still slow...though my concerns with a Kingler evolution lie within its extremely high Attack/Defense stat, and having that strengthened would be quite the double-edged sword. On one hand, if used by the proper player, it could tank a ton of physical blows and hit back hard. On the other hand, it'll be a complete pain to fight against, but then again, it is still slow...
    Counter it with a super effective special sweeper and you should be alright. Of course, if you can't OHK it, then you better hope you can stand up against its heavy attack power too. I don't know where I stand on Kingler getting an evolution. While I love the idea of it becoming Water/Steel, I don't know if it needs one. I guess you could say I'm indifferent. Either way wouldn't bother me though.
    Reply With Quote
      #1156    
    Old April 21st, 2013 (6:01 PM).
    colours's Avatar
    colours colours is online now
    until
    the
    end ★
    • Moderator
    • Platinum Tier
    • PokéCommunity Daily
     
    Join Date: Apr 2005
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 29,095
    How about this:

    If anything needs an evolution, it should be Stunfisk.

    Let that sink in your minds for a bit. xD
    __________________

    Hard wind blows as the night is born
    And the dark feels so safe
    My body yearns for that need to start
    Cause it's too hard to wait
    We're going out tonight with something to prove
    Take to the streets and let our demons loose
    Put your hands up
    Reply With Quote
      #1157    
    Old April 21st, 2013 (6:12 PM).
    Xander Olivieri's Avatar
    Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2010
      Gender: Other
      Nature: Hasty
      Posts: 5,601
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
      I know this has been mentioned before, but if we're giving Sabeleye an evolution I totally support giving Mawile one as well. It makes sense they're a pair essentially, being version exclusives found in Granite Cave. It'd be cool to have them as version exclusives again, and have their evolutions present in each one too!
      Most pairs don't get evolutions at the same time though. I mean a lot of pairs were broken in Gen 2 and 4 because their opposite got an evolution and they didn't.


      Also saw something about Aerodactyl. Very little chance of him getting a Pre-Evo. 5 Generations have passed and he comes straight from the fossil himself. I can only see him getting an evolution not to completely destroy coding already set cause why would the evolution come from the fossil if he has a form before.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #1158    
      Old April 22nd, 2013 (3:56 AM).
      MiTjA's Avatar
      MiTjA MiTjA is offline
      Poké-atheist
         
        Join Date: Mar 2005
        Location: Slovenia
        Age: 27
        Nature: Serious
        Posts: 587
        Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
        Most pairs don't get evolutions at the same time though. I mean a lot of pairs were broken in Gen 2 and 4 because their opposite got an evolution and they didn't.
        maybe the broken ones just get more attention than the ones kept?

        Lets see,
        duos broken by new stages:
        -no Bellossom for Vitreebel
        -no Kingdra for Seaking
        -no Scizor for Pinsir (but Heracross as an even closer relative so dunno)
        -No Skarmtyke
        -No Dusknoir for Banette

        both gaining stages:
        -Cleffa/Igglybuff
        -Hitmons relation strengthened by making them one family
        -Electivire/Magmortar, twice
        -eeveelutions, several times
        but there is also those who weren't clearly duos, but were made obvious by gaining new stages:
        -Bonsly/MimeJr
        -Lickilicky/Tangrowth
        -Honchkrow/Mismagius
        -Gliscor/Weavile


        but the interesting thing to note here is that we havent seen a broken duo get fixed yet afterwards, except for getting a new replacement (Heracross)

        I wish they would show us its possible at least and fix one of them.
        Skarmory baby and Banette-evo please ):

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
        Also saw something about Aerodactyl. Very little chance of him getting a Pre-Evo. 5 Generations have passed and he comes straight from the fossil himself. I can only see him getting an evolution not to completely destroy coding already set cause why would the evolution come from the fossil if he has a form before.
        Eh it could be excused as any other post-gen2 baby pokemon. A special fossil insence discovered which allows for them to breed weaker forms.

        All fossils having 2 stages would be boring tho...unless they introduce a new mono-stage or 3-stage one of course...heck a fossil+pseudolegend would be awesome /off-topic lol
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #1159    
        Old April 22nd, 2013 (7:54 AM).
        Xander Olivieri's Avatar
        Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2010
          Gender: Other
          Nature: Hasty
          Posts: 5,601
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post

          both gaining stages:
          -Cleffa/Igglybuff
          -Hitmons relation strengthened by making them one family
          -Electivire/Magmortar, twice
          -eeveelutions, several times
          but there is also those who weren't clearly duos, but were made obvious by gaining new stages:
          -Bonsly/MimeJr
          -Lickilicky/Tangrowth
          -Honchkrow/Mismagius
          -Gliscor/Weavile


          but the interesting thing to note here is that we havent seen a broken duo get fixed yet afterwards, except for getting a new replacement (Heracross)

          I wish they would show us its possible at least and fix one of them.
          Skarmory baby and Banette-evo please ):
          Electabuzz/Magmar would have gone to the first list as a trio that split up in Gen 4 thanks to gaining evolutions while their third didn't.

          Same evolutions aren't pairs.

          Cleffa/Igglybuff both go with every other baby that was introduced in Gen 2 with same evolution methods, Pichu, Togepi.

          Sudowoodo and Mr. Mime were introduced in different eras. Same as Hera and Pinsir. They can't be pairs. Nothing matches up except for evolution standards but then they can share this with other Pokemon as well. Hardly even qualifies for being able to pair up. As for Hera and Pinsir, they were only paired after Pinsir lost its original pair partner. This to me was just done as an excuse to keep Pinsir paired. Other than that not much is similar.

          There isn't much similarity between the last set of pairs either. At least they were introduced in the same generations, but they all hardly qualify as pairs seeing as the two have next to nothing alike.

          I don't believe that GF even pairs Pokemon up unless they were designed to play off one another or designed for Tag battles. For the latter that's pretty much just Gen 3 Pokemon.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #1160    
          Old April 22nd, 2013 (10:05 PM).
          OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
          OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
          10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
             
            Join Date: Apr 2010
            Location: Oregon
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 17,316
            How about an evolution for Minun and Plusle? I know they're Hoenn's Raichu (I prefer Rai over Pika) clones but Raichu got a baby evolution outside of it's generation so maybe the other Raichu clones will too...
            __________________
            # TeamRowlet
            I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
            https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
            https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
            Reply With Quote
              #1161    
            Old April 22nd, 2013 (10:09 PM).
            colours's Avatar
            colours colours is online now
            until
            the
            end ★
            • Moderator
            • Platinum Tier
            • PokéCommunity Daily
             
            Join Date: Apr 2005
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 29,095
            Eh. Giving them an evolution is like giving every Pikachu clone an evolution though, in a sense. Why doesn't Pachirisu have one, as well as Emolga? Though it's kind of strange to me, how these "pikachu clones" dont even have evolutions of their own, so they could maximize their potential somehow, so I wouldn't really be against an evo either way.
            __________________

            Hard wind blows as the night is born
            And the dark feels so safe
            My body yearns for that need to start
            Cause it's too hard to wait
            We're going out tonight with something to prove
            Take to the streets and let our demons loose
            Put your hands up
            Reply With Quote
              #1162    
            Old April 23rd, 2013 (12:38 AM).
            MiTjA's Avatar
            MiTjA MiTjA is offline
            Poké-atheist
               
              Join Date: Mar 2005
              Location: Slovenia
              Age: 27
              Nature: Serious
              Posts: 587
              Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
              Electabuzz/Magmar would have gone to the first list as a trio that split up in Gen 4 thanks to gaining evolutions while their third didn't.

              Same evolutions aren't pairs.

              Cleffa/Igglybuff both go with every other baby that was introduced in Gen 2 with same evolution methods, Pichu, Togepi.

              Sudowoodo and Mr. Mime were introduced in different eras. Same as Hera and Pinsir. They can't be pairs. Nothing matches up except for evolution standards but then they can share this with other Pokemon as well. Hardly even qualifies for being able to pair up. As for Hera and Pinsir, they were only paired after Pinsir lost its original pair partner. This to me was just done as an excuse to keep Pinsir paired. Other than that not much is similar.

              There isn't much similarity between the last set of pairs either. At least they were introduced in the same generations, but they all hardly qualify as pairs seeing as the two have next to nothing alike.

              I don't believe that GF even pairs Pokemon up unless they were designed to play off one another or designed for Tag battles. For the latter that's pretty much just Gen 3 Pokemon.
              Electabuzz/Magmar were not part of a trio. Jynx (I assume) is distinct from them in several ways (being weaker, having a Psy type, being female, obtained in its own way..), but even simply from a design viewpoint.. Magmar and Electabuzz are both humanoid versions of an animal, with patterns across their body that clearly show off their element. Whereas Jynx is something else entirely and I would never guess the Ice type.

              But anyhow. Care to elaborate what you meant by "pairs" then?
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #1163    
              Old April 23rd, 2013 (6:01 AM).
              colours's Avatar
              colours colours is online now
              until
              the
              end ★
              • Moderator
              • Platinum Tier
              • PokéCommunity Daily
               
              Join Date: Apr 2005
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 29,095
              At first, I though they were part of a trio but....I don't see what Jynx really has in common with Electabuzz or even Magmar. Arguably (actually it can hardly be debated considering Jynx's anatomy), Jynx is more humanoid than the former two (even though they're all really humanoid in a sense), but that's all I really see them having in common. oO; So in that sense, maybe Jynx isn't really paired up with them, after all, which is why it didn't get an evo.
              __________________

              Hard wind blows as the night is born
              And the dark feels so safe
              My body yearns for that need to start
              Cause it's too hard to wait
              We're going out tonight with something to prove
              Take to the streets and let our demons loose
              Put your hands up
              Reply With Quote
                #1164    
              Old April 23rd, 2013 (9:04 AM).
              Xander Olivieri's Avatar
              Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2010
                Gender: Other
                Nature: Hasty
                Posts: 5,601
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
                Electabuzz/Magmar were not part of a trio. Jynx (I assume) is distinct from them in several ways (being weaker, having a Psy type, being female, obtained in its own way..), but even simply from a design viewpoint.. Magmar and Electabuzz are both humanoid versions of an animal, with patterns across their body that clearly show off their element. Whereas Jynx is something else entirely and I would never guess the Ice type.

                But anyhow. Care to elaborate what you meant by "pairs" then?
                Electabuzz, Jynx, and Magmar were a trio until Gen 4 broke them. They have always been regarded as a trio by fans until two got an evolution. They share the Electric/Ice/Fire grouping as the Legendary Bird trio which is rumored that they were supposed to be the legendary trio until the birds replaced them.

                All the pairs are directly linked to one another by existence.

                Nidoran M and Nidoran F. While separate Pokemon, they are part of the same family.

                Volbeat and Illumise share the Nidoran relationship. They are two separate Pokemon that are part of the same family.

                Plusel and Minun were designed for Tag battles. Having identical patters, move sets, and abilities that were originally just for them and used to power one another up during tag and double battles.

                Lunatone and Solrock share a backstory of being from the same origin, share the same moves.

                Zangoose and Seviper share a history. While its not a nice history, they still directly influenced each other's design.

                Latios and Latias are from the same family and share a history with one another.

                Newest pair is Karrablast and Shelmet. Since the two need each other to evolve I don't think they'll ever lose their pairing.

                These are pretty much always shown together and around the same areas. Where you find one, you find the other if both are available if not then they are available in two separate games in the same area.

                Most others came into existence through fans, but majority of fan made ones have been constantly broken by Gamefreak in later games. Those are so far the only ones to have remained. Might be a bit more but these were the ones right at the top of my head without needing to go through the Pokedex again.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
                At first, I though they were part of a trio but....I don't see what Jynx really has in common with Electabuzz or even Magmar. Arguably (actually it can hardly be debated considering Jynx's anatomy), Jynx is more humanoid than the former two (even though they're all really humanoid in a sense), but that's all I really see them having in common. oO; So in that sense, maybe Jynx isn't really paired up with them, after all, which is why it didn't get an evo.


                It didn't want to get one because GF didn't want to give it one. Until Gen 4, all three have high similarities and were meant to be the legendary trio of the original games, being replaced by the birds.



                If Jynx were to get another Evolutions and if it ends up with an item ending in "-izer" many fans will fight to get her added back into as a trio. It wasn't until Gen 4 that Electabuzz and Magmar started getting more publicity but that was very short lived.

                Even though the already shown picture was fake, some fans still believe the rumor that there will be a Jynx evolution. Really the only reason for wanting her to evolve is because they want to reestablish the trio.

                Samething would happen if Pinsir got an evolution and Heracross didn't. Pinsir would drop Heracross as its paired Pokemon and go back to being Scyther's pair.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1165    
                Old April 23rd, 2013 (9:26 AM).
                Jake♫'s Avatar
                Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
                ► My Happy Little Pill 
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: May 2008
                Location: New York
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lax
                Posts: 2,950
                Just to comment on all the pair thing (since I guess I sort of started the topic), I do realize that they aren't officially a pair or anything, but from a fan's perspective they kind of are, so with that logic it made sense. Of course, they don't have to follow through with that, so I'd be okay with just seeing a Mawile evolution and not having one for Sableye =P

                On a different note, I'd love to see an evolution given to the Skitty line. Delcatty is just meh honestly, although it has a decent support movepool. Plus it's adorable =P Unlikely to happen due to Skitty evolving into Delcatty via Moon Stone, but it'd still be nice!
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1166    
                Old April 23rd, 2013 (9:26 AM).
                MetaRaptor's Avatar
                MetaRaptor MetaRaptor is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 6
                  I'm not a big fan of Evolutions and Pre-Evolutions of old Pokemon. While I may learn to love some of them, others just look horrible to me. For example I will never like Lickilicky and Magmortar.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1167    
                  Old April 23rd, 2013 (10:11 AM).
                  colours's Avatar
                  colours colours is online now
                  until
                  the
                  end ★
                  • Moderator
                  • Platinum Tier
                  • PokéCommunity Daily
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2005
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 29,095
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
                  On a different note, I'd love to see an evolution given to the Skitty line. Delcatty is just meh honestly, although it has a decent support movepool. Plus it's adorable =P Unlikely to happen due to Skitty evolving into Delcatty via Moon Stone, but it'd still be nice!
                  Honestly, Delcatty is a Pokemon that I feel deserves an evolution above everything else. .___. It's a cute Pokemon but...is it there for just aesthetics only? I feel that it could has so much potential, and that giving it an evolution would hopefully unlock a lot of that.
                  __________________

                  Hard wind blows as the night is born
                  And the dark feels so safe
                  My body yearns for that need to start
                  Cause it's too hard to wait
                  We're going out tonight with something to prove
                  Take to the streets and let our demons loose
                  Put your hands up
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1168    
                  Old April 23rd, 2013 (10:35 AM).
                  OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                  OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                  10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                    Location: Oregon
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Careful
                    Posts: 17,316
                    I also wish that it'll have one. Darn, I'm hoping that they'll break the stone evolutions don't have anymore evolution non written rule they have going on.
                    Also I feel that Manectic could use an evolution, she's the one I'm hoping gets an evolution the most out of all the Hoenn Pokémon.
                    __________________
                    # TeamRowlet
                    I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                    https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                    https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1169    
                    Old April 23rd, 2013 (10:55 AM).
                    Jake♫'s Avatar
                    Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
                    ► My Happy Little Pill 
                    • Platinum Tier
                     
                    Join Date: May 2008
                    Location: New York
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lax
                    Posts: 2,950
                    Honestly I'm rather fond of Manectric as it is, and it's stats aren't too bad really. It could be given one, but I don't really see it as a necessity for it.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1170    
                    Old April 23rd, 2013 (10:59 AM).
                    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                    10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2010
                      Location: Oregon
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 17,316
                      I think it's evolution's design should look more like a real life wolf. That way we can have our real wolf pokemon as many seem to forget it's based on a wolf
                      __________________
                      # TeamRowlet
                      I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                      https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                      https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1171    
                      Old April 23rd, 2013 (11:02 AM).
                      colours's Avatar
                      colours colours is online now
                      until
                      the
                      end ★
                      • Moderator
                      • Platinum Tier
                      • PokéCommunity Daily
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2005
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 29,095
                      Did someone already mention Spinda having an evolution of some sort, or does it reall need one? It's a cute, underrated Pokemon that I wish would see more use competitively, and plus I wonder what an evo for it would look like. n_n
                      __________________

                      Hard wind blows as the night is born
                      And the dark feels so safe
                      My body yearns for that need to start
                      Cause it's too hard to wait
                      We're going out tonight with something to prove
                      Take to the streets and let our demons loose
                      Put your hands up
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1172    
                      Old April 23rd, 2013 (11:26 AM).
                      OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                      OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                      10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2010
                        Location: Oregon
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Careful
                        Posts: 17,316
                        I hope they give it one...one that knows moves that lower it's stats so it's DW ability will be more useful xD It could be a giant Panda.
                        __________________
                        # TeamRowlet
                        I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                        https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                        https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1173    
                        Old April 23rd, 2013 (11:29 AM).
                        Eruption's Avatar
                        Eruption Eruption is offline
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: May 2006
                        Location: North East England
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 6,242
                        I think a Mawile evo would be pretty cool. I'd also be happy if it got two evos (not stage 1 & 2 but two stage 1s similar to Huntail & Gorebyss), one were it's a bigger version of the yellow part of Mawile without the black jaw and another were the black jaw has consumed the rest of Mawile.

                        I know Farfetch'd gets brought up a lot, but I contemplated it further earlier when I compared its uselessness to Murkrow before Honchkrow was introduced.

                        Shuckle and Heracross could do with evolutions just for more exposure, they're part of a section of Johto pokemon I easily manage to forget.

                        It would be cool if Spinda evolved into a powerful pokemon that gets confused through its ability, in a sort of similar drawback to Slaking.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1174    
                        Old April 23rd, 2013 (11:33 AM).
                        OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                        OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                        10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2010
                          Location: Oregon
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Careful
                          Posts: 17,316
                          It's creepy to think about but the black jaw is it's actual mouth...the rest is just...there to throw prey off...so I think she'll keep her trick in evolution.
                          __________________
                          # TeamRowlet
                          I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                          https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                          https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1175    
                          Old April 23rd, 2013 (11:57 AM).
                          Jake♫'s Avatar
                          Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
                          ► My Happy Little Pill 
                          • Platinum Tier
                           
                          Join Date: May 2008
                          Location: New York
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lax
                          Posts: 2,950
                          A Spinda evolution would definitely be cool. I mean, something to actual abuse Contrary (other than Superpower) would be really cool for it. That, or just to up its stats so it could actually get an attack off easier =P
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                          Reply
                          Quick Reply

                          Sponsored Links
                          Thread Tools

                          Posting Rules
                          You may not post new threads
                          You may not post replies
                          You may not post attachments
                          You may not edit your posts

                          BB code is On
                          Smilies are On
                          [IMG] code is On
                          HTML code is Off

                          Forum Jump


                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:39 PM.